Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

A Creator's Journey into Salubrious Living

Started by Vikfield, Thu 02 Jul 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikfield

My diet has been a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts. I generally eat until I am full or at least beginning to feel full.

Nuts:
Raw Walnuts
Raw Almonds
Raw Sunflower Seeds

Fruits:
Nectarines
Variety of Apples ("Organic" when they can be found)
Cantaloupe  (The average has about 100 total calories. This is a great fruit, tons of nutrition.)
Watermelon
Honeydew
Grapes
Cherries
Orange
Strawberries
Blueberries
Blackberries

Vegetables:
Carrots
Tomatoes
Spinach

That is basically all I have eaten for the past 3 days. So far things are going great. Plenty of energy and my headaches have already cleared up. Even something simple like reading can be a bit of a challenge (And I have been a huge reader my entire life) has become harder the past few years. It might just be my imagination at this point but I feel like my attention span has improved already. In the past, after most meals, I would experience a terrible stomach ache. Now that I look back this seemed to have been mostly after heavily meat meals. Past 3 days I have had nothing of the sort.

One problem that I have found with eating fresh and natural is that many foods are heavily sprayed with chemicals and grown with chemicals. This is one of my main reasons that I decided to invest in land where I can grow my own. All natural and organic. Hopefully by the middle of next year I will be eating my own home grown fruits and veggies.

I would also like to quickly mention, for any newer members out there, I have been heavily inspired by an old Creator's speech about Salubrious Living. He makes quite a case for it and it is well worth a listen for anyone that needs a bit of a kick in the ass regarding their nutrition. If it is still available, you will be able to find it on our main website.

QuoteDr. Clay Hyght: Do Your Damn Cardio
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/advice_you_dont_want_to_hear

"How do I get rid of this?" the person asks as he grabs the excess fat around his midsection. It's by far the most common question I get.

Unfortunately, the answer to that question also happens to be the most ignored advice I've ever offered: "Do more cardio."

Nothing aggravates me more than a person asking for my advice, but not following it. It makes me want to quote Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket: "Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag, puke piece o' *, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?"

If your diet is in check and your training program is squared away, then how in the hell else do you think you can burn more fat? Is the Fat Fairy going to wave her lipolysis wand and make you lean?

I know what some of you are about to say: "Won't I burn muscle?" To paraphrase Sgt. Hartman: "That's right. Don't make any f***ing effort. If God wanted you to be lean he would have miracled that fat off your ass, wouldn't he?"

The fact is, most people don't have what it takes to diet so hard and do so much cardio that they burn any muscle tissue at all, much less a measurable, noticeable amount. Let's review some basic exercise physiology:

The primary fuel for low-intensity exercise — aka steady-state cardio — is fat. The primary fuel for high-intensity exercise — weight training, intervals, and start-stop sports like basketball or hockey — is carbohydrate. Following high-intensity exercise, your body burns more fat than it otherwise would, thanks to EPOC — excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, more commonly referred to as the afterburn.

In neither circumstance is the protein stored in your muscles a significant fuel source.

Only under extreme deprivation does your body try to burn muscle to meet energy demands. And even then, there's an easy and painless way to give your body supplemental protein to use as energy: branched-chained amino acids. Tasty as it is, your body will gladly bypass your muscle tissue if there's an easier way to get what it needs.

But let's forget what I just said, and assume you're training so hard and dieting so seriously that your body has no choice but to burn some of your muscle for fuel. If I said you could get to 5% body fat, but at the cost of three ounces of muscle, wouldn't you take that tradeoff?

If not, then your problem may not be physiological, if you get my drift.

Two more excuses I hear more often than I'd like:

"But I already do cardio." Unless you're Dexter Jackson, you won't get ripped with 30 minutes of treadmill walking three times a week.

"Can't I just take fat burners?" Sure ... if you're already doing three hours a week of steady-state cardio, along with an hour of high-intensity intervals. Fat-burning supplements are not replacements for cardio.

My advice: If you're doing as much as you can with your diet and your strength training, and you still aren't as lean as you want to be, you need to stop looking for excuses and just do your damned cardio.

The site, t-nation.com, is a really great resource. If you can get past their constant advertising their own products they have some really great (And well researched) advice and articles.

Some more great advice (That I need to follow):

QuoteTC: Screw Overtraining

In all my years in the business, overtraining remains one of the main reasons...er, excuses, given as to why Johnny won't grow.

Sure, Johnny's an overachiever. He's so dedicated to building a big bad-ass body, so singularly minded in his goal, that his body hasn't grown a pound in 5 years. Oh yeah, it's overtraining.

To quote Senator Clay Davis from The Wire, "Sheeeeeeeeee-it."

I'm going to tell you two truths; two truths for the price of one:

1. I ain't never made love to an Aborigine woman.
2. I ain't never seen anyone overtrain on squats or deadlifts.

There's nothing to say about the first truth, but the second one? It may need some elucidatin'.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll admit it's easy to overtrain on curls, or triceps extensions, or anterior shoulder raises, etc. It's easy to beat the * out of small muscles and it happens often because, frankly, it doesn't take much to work those muscles. A lot of guys can even carry on a conversation while doing them; maybe even complete Soduko puzzles at the same time.

But squats and deadlifts be different animals, Willis. They work the entire body. They hurt. They make the Tostitos you had for lunch want to see daylight again.

That's why people don't like them, that's why people don't do them. That's why virtually no one works hard enough. That's why nobody ever overtrains on squats and deadlifts. It's certainly possible, but it never happens.

I know what people a lot smarter than me say about the nervous system and not working to failure and heavens, put yer galooshes on before you go out in the rain, you silly boy, but the truth is, you gotta' hug the floor once in a while after a set.

You must tax the body to grow. If you do that every time you train, yeah, you may be overtraining. Otherwise, you're just jerking off, and half-heartedly at that.

More on conditioning and cardio:

QuoteTim Henriques: Your Conditioning Blows

Strength athletes love to quote the research showing that cardio can decrease force production. I've used it myself to justify doing only 20 minutes of cardio a week so I could spend more time lifting heavy *. Others use it as an excuse to be fat and out of shape.

I think all of us need some element of conditioning in our training programs. We all need to include something that raises our heart rates and improves our overall endurance. Those activities not only increase our ability to train hard and train well, they also improve our health. And, as Clay Hyght noted earlier in this article, they help us reduce body fat.

That said, I'm no fan of jogging for strength athletes. I won't disagree with Clay about its usefulness to bodybuilders who're trying to achieve low-single-digit body fat — he's the expert, and if that's your goal, listen to him. But if you're more interested in strength performance, I think shorter and more intense cardio workouts will improve your conditioning without any risk of decreasing your strength or power.

Brisk walking, especially if you go up an incline and/or walk with a weighted backpack, is great for general conditioning. Do it a few times a week and you should notice significant improvements in your overall fitness level, along with some noticeable reductions in the size of your gut.

If steady-state cardio isn't your thing, you can try interval training. But I urge caution. Keep the workouts short — 20 to 30 minutes of combined work and rest intervals. Go short and really hard, rather than long and kind of hard.

Some of my favorite cardio workouts:

• One-mile sprint on a bike. If you can't go outside with a real bike, I like the Expresso Virtual Reality Bike, if you have access to one of those.

• 500-meter rows. Try 1 to 5 intervals on a rowing machine, with a one-minute rest in between.

• Five-meter sprints. Here's something you can do indoors, in your gym's aerobics studio. You need to go easy at first — you're at risk of pulling a muscle if you sprint full speed when you haven't done so in a while. Try for 15 to 20 reps with very short breaks in between. If you're outdoors and want to sprint longer distances, I'd keep the total distance of your sprints to 400 meters or less. So if you're sprinting 20 meters, your max would be 20 reps.

• Kettlebell swings. A guy at my gym does 3 sets of 30 reps with 100 pounds, with 30-second breaks in between each set. See if you can match him.

• StepMill. Try somewhat longer intervals — up to five minutes — with whatever time you need to recover in between. Keep your total workout to 30 minutes or less. For more pain, try it wearing a weighted vest.

• Ab-wheel wheelbarrow walks. Hold onto an ab wheel, have someone grab your legs, and then get pushed around. Weave through obstacles to make it harder. It's not the kind of thing you can or would even want to do in a crowded health club, but in the right circumstances, it's a lot of fun and a hellacious workout.

The classics like farmer's walks, sandbag carries, sled pulls, car pushes, tire flips, and sledgehammer work are always good ideas. You're only limited by your creativity.

Spend 30 to 120 minutes per week on your overall conditioning — or more, if you're also walking — and you'll feel better, look better, and have better overall stamina in your workouts and activities. You may or may not get stronger, but you sure don't have to worry about getting weaker.

Vikfield

Pretty much every question I have had so far has been answered by this site.

http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/

I highly recommend it.

Only time for a quick update but I have been feeling great. It really is amazing how quickly I have noticed changes. Not just in my energy level but also my concentration and memory.

I'll be posting my current workout routine sometime this week.

It really is amazing how simple life is when following the golden rule. My rational side is easily able to overtake any cravings or depressive thoughts. I don't know about you all but it feels good to repeat it to myself often (along with the other beliefs).

Creativity truly is amazing and it feels great to have a purpose and finally to have found my identity.

R!

Vikfield

Just wanted to put in a quick update while I have a couple minutes.

The diet and overall Salubrious living has been fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about this lifestyle and have been promoting it to friends and family. They are coming around more and more as they see the results.

Although it is tough to stick with it 100% even just a 50% change in diet/exercise for the better will make a lot of difference. One thing to keep in mind is that not only will you feel better physically but also mentally. I have noticed my concentration and focus is returning and my just general outlook has improved immensely.

Tomorrow I have a squat rack and some other gym equipment being delivered to the house so my workout routine will be changing a little bit to better suite my new home gym. After I get into a routine I will detail it here.

One more quick note. I bought some raw hemp seeds from the store as they are a great source of protein and other nutrients. You can read a bit about it and/or order them here, http://nutiva.com/catalog/index.php .

Take care everyone and feel free to post and or PM me any questions, comments, and/or concerns.

RaHoWa!

Vikfield

Sorry for the lack of updates but it has been a crazy couple of weeks. Just got a new puppy (Who I have named Titus) and there have been a couple of other minor crisis.

Anyways, I was on the road for a couple days and ate some junk food (which I immediately regretted) and have been feeling like crap ever since. To combat this I have decided to try my first fast.

I will be doing a normal, water only, fast. I haven't decided on an exact time frame but will just go until I am hungry again. I expect it will be between 7-14 days but as I said I will go for 3-4 days despite my hunger and then will simply play it by ear from there.

Here goes nothin' :D

Rev.Cambeul

It'd probably be better to fast for no more than four days and then begin eating a little rabbit food - carrots and lettuce, etcetera. Maintain a strict self imposed diet for the remaining two weeks and you will be better off than fourteen days without anything at all.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Vikfield

Hello everyone. Just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still going strong and reading the holy books daily. My life has been 100 times better since going Salubrious but unfortunately have been unable to get on the computer very much. Best of luck to anyone else making the move to a healthier life I can attest that it is an incredible change that will raise the quality of your life.

I will try to check in every once in awhile but for now I will be unable to update this thread. Please feel free to unsticky it.

RaHoWa!