Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

A Creator's Journey into Salubrious Living

Started by Vikfield, Thu 02 Jul 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

I tried it for three years before I even heard of Creativity.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

ScottHarrison

Salubrious Living, even if you don't follow it completely, is immediately beneficial in ones life. It takes a little while to overcome the addictions to meat, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and the others that most people take for granted - but once these are overcome, it's obvious how much healthier you feel.

I am not Salubrious at the moment but I look forward to a time that I can make the leap and improve my health dramatically.

A SOUND MIND in a SOUND BODY, in a SOUND SOCIETY, in a SOUND ENVIRONMENT!

RAHOWA!

Reverend Scott Harrison.

Jim

I wish you the best, I myself am not Salubrious, its hard to give up meat and sugar.   Its hard! Good Luck and stick with it.  ;)
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Rev.Cambeul

Over the last few months I have slowly altered my diet. Having already tried a form of Salubrious Living for a few years before I had even heard of Creativity, I was aware of the costs involved and had no intention of making myself sick because of a lack of a proper or balanced but Salubrious diet. However, over the last few months, I have developed a diet that does suit the meagre means at my disposal. I have always liked nuts, but peanuts being the only nut affordable in bulk (they are actually legumes), I am almost entirely limited to peanuts ... with additions.

Each payday I purchase approximately $30 worth of peanuts, dried peas and different edible seeds and dried fruit which I mix in a sealed container and eat at leisure. As my Salubrious intake grew, my intake of other foods naturally decreased. And the intake of so much pure roughage, means that the Salubrious foods acts as a purge for everything else. Although not obese, I could stand to lose some weight and so far the change in diet is paying off. Combined with regular exercise, I have high hopes that many of those aches and pains that I have developed over the years will simply disappear - and that is really my goal. For me it was not a conscious decision to go Salubrious, lose weight and become a preening poofter. Rather, it was just paying attention to healthier foods when shopping and a concern for my lack of physical fitness brought on by ongoing foot related disability (chronic tendinitis), and as is often the case with me, successfully addressing one issue was the catalyst for addressing other issues.

Only time will tell how overall successful I am in reaching my goals, and whether my goals will evolve with my abilities.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Kreativisten87

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Thu 29 Dec 2011Over the last few months I have slowly altered my diet. Having already tried a form of Salubrious Living for a few years before I had even heard of Creativity, I was aware of the costs involved and had no intention of making myself sick because of a lack of a proper or balanced but Salubrious diet. However, over the last few months, I have developed a diet that does suit the meagre means at my disposal. I have always liked nuts, but peanuts being the only nut affordable in bulk (they are actually legumes), I am almost entirely limited to peanuts ... with additions. Each payday I purchase approximately $30 worth of peanuts, dried peas and different edible seeds and dried fruit which I mix in a sealed container and eat at leisure. As my Salubrious intake grew, my intake of other foods naturally decreased. And the intake of so much pure roughage, means that the Salubrious foods acts as a purge for everything else. 

Can let all of you reading this in on a secret:

SMOOTHIE: Datemilk with nut flavor (taste like white chocolate milk, takes away one's desire for chocolate and caramels and candy and milk and hot cacao etc., it's a great substitute)
about 20-30 fresh dates
about a dozen to 20 hazel nuts (I guess any other nut will taset well as well, have only tested hazel nuts)
1 litre water

Blend the whole thing in a Vita-Mix blender. I think you need to use a high-speed blender like that (the blades rotate with a speed of 320+ km/h) to get the nuts and dates properly broken down into a smooth consistency. A over 2000 calorie-smoothie. Gets you through the day, keeps you satisfied for several hours. It's not enough to juice several kilos of apples and carrots -- still too little calories and not any fibre. Or to eat a bag of apples or something like that -- too much water and fibre and not enough calories, not calorie-dense enough, your stomach can't hold more than a few of this type of these fibrous low-calorie fruits.

The reason why I don't just blend dates or bananas with water. There is not enough building blocks and nutrition that builds your body up and creates health in just sweet fruit alone. Also I don't get satisfied with only fruit, or even with whole greens mixed with it.

Also, for example, an 8-year old girl might have a calorie-need of 1500 calories. That's how Matt Hale and a lot of raw foodists, especially new aspiring raw foodists, eat. So that's why they look and are so thin. Since they just eat mostly low-calorie fruits like apples, oranges and some lettuce. An apple or orange is 50 calories, you would have to eat 50 apples or oranegs to get 2500 calories which is the minimum for a guy or man. So you see why low-calorie fruits can only be used as snacks and not meals.  Plus they can't assimilate a lot of the food, especially not the greens, because of bad digestion and stomach acid, not chewing enough, not good enough teeth to be able to chew the raw food to a liquid consistency (which we have to with raw food if we are going to assimilate it, cooking the food breaks down the fibres for you and you can just shove it down your face, we need to break down the fibre in fruits and nuts properly by blending in a high-powered blender and access the nutrition locked in green plants in their cellulose cell wars by juicing them). By blending dates and nuts with water and by juicing large quantities of calorie-rich -- for a green vegetable plant --  dandelions, we get enough calories and building blocks for bodybuilding and health-creation, for maintaining a healthy weight, not being underweight or being overweight. So let's make meals of fruits and nuts and water in a smoothie, and make a meal of more than 1 litre of green juice from wild greens.

JUICE: Pick 1.0-1,5 kg dandelion plants (not just the green leaves) in a bucket with a gardening tool for picking weeds in your garden. Rinse them off outside with a garden hose and pick off the grass etc from them. Juice the whole plants in a Green Star Juicer. Video on the need for juicing wild dark green plants:

I don't agree with using sprouts and algaes, I recommend using (free) wild edible dark green plants in your local area instead that you yourself gather. Drink 2 litre of dandelion juice a day. I had to add a tablespoon of honey and drink it with a straw at first, but now I just drink it straight. Green juice from wild plants digest fine if you consume it on its own. Don't blend it or eat it with fruits, you will just run to the toilet then almost directly. You are consuming a HUGE amount of juiced wild plants and it is very cleansing and clears out your stomach, it gets too much if you add in fruit there as well -- it should be drunk on its own, alongside with plenty of water.

See "man" in picture above. This is how effiminate, androgynous, unmanly and weak you will look if you don't get enough calories, protein, fat, minerals from plenty of dates, nuts, and wild green juice.

Look at the picture of a dandelion plant below. You just use the tool with the sharp end to cut off the root and then take up the plant and add it in your bucket. EASY. It goes fast to pick up 1-1,5 kg. So you don't have to pick off each leave and take forever or several hours gathering green leaves like a gorilla. Use a gardentool for getting rid of weeds to gather it, use a bucket to put them in, then use a juicertool to juice them.

Then you just rinse them off with your garden hose.

Very inexpensive and healthy salubrious recipes and staples!

Figs and Dates and dried apple rings was used as a staple in Mesopotamia by the (White) Sumerians (and even Vikings like to eat dried apple rings, which is a great way to preserve apples so that you can eat all the houndreds of kilos of apples throughout the year from the apple trees as a snack, so that's a tip for eating on budget on a raw food diet if you have apple trees, but remember it's still a low-calorie fruit and you can eat it as a supplement to the dates). Dates are very calorie-dense and calorie-rich, small, cheap (if you buy the iran dates - the budget variety, so not the Medjool), easy to store, always ripe, long durability - good staple for civilization, along with dried apples rings from the apple crops which store well and works well as a scnack. They dried apples to apple rings and ate apples that way, and they like to eat dates with nuts. So don't fall for the argument that the starch-eaters say, that there has been no civilization that hasn't had bread, cooked potatoes or any other cooked starch/raw starch from milled grains as their staple.

"The gardens of Mesopotamia, watered by irrigation canals, were lush with fruits and vegetables...Among the fruits were apples, apricots, cherries, figs, melons, mulberries, pears, plums, pomegranats, and quinces. The most important fruit crop, especially in southern Mesopotamia, was the date. Rich in sugar and iron, dates were easily preserved. Like barley, the date-palm thrived on relatively saline soil and was one of  the first plants farmers domesticated...  ... date syrup" "Dates, which had high nutritional value ... they could be preserved and stored." "an ancient sweetening agent"

"They also grew common vegetables and gathered wild growing (and later domesticated) fruits such as figs and dates. " "Date syrup seems to have been the main sweetener; beekeeping is not documented until very late times, and whenever the texts mention "honey," it must be generally assumed that it refers to date syrup. " "One of the most important foods in southern Mesopotamia were Dates. Dates could be eaten fresh, dried and preserved, or pressed into a syrup that was used to sweeten food and drinks." "Figs were a staple of the Mesopotamian diet"
"Dates... were harvested for food." "Dates are believed to be one of the oldest cultivated fruits dating back around 6,000 BC in the times of Mesopotamia to prehistoric Egypt. ...  People of the Middle East have included dates as a part of their diets for many centuries due to their high nutritional content. Evidence has been found that Ancient Egyptians used dates for the preparation of wine. "

"These fruits are jam-packed full of nutrients. They are:

Loaded with fibre
    An excellent source of potassium
    Contain good amounts of iron, niacin, magnesium and Vitamin B6

Dates are the perfect snack food as the high fibre content helps to fill you up, keep bowel movements regular and they are digested very easily which helps supply you with a quick energy boost. Due to their sweetness they are a great alternative to help any "sweet-tooth" cravings. They are also a great source of Selenium, which is a very powerful antioxidant and assists in thyroid function and boosts the immune system."

And wild edibles have been an integral, vital part of our ancestors diet throughout all White History. So don't fall for the argument that consuming (eating or drinking the juice of) WILD dark green vegetable plants is new age-thing that never occured in history before, when dandelions have been in all the White Race's thousandfold history, in Europe for who knows how long, since after the end of the Ice Age in Europe probably.

Only when Whites invented food in tins for war purposes started our prior large intake of wild dark green plants to decrease. When it was poor in certain parts of Europe or under the camps of Soviet Union, people ate wild dark green plants to survive. In other situations they still ate it as they knew it was good, nutrient-rich, healthy free food and medicine (Romans and I think every European people cherished dandelions). But after the invention of tins it got associated with "weeds" and eating simple like eating fruits and veggies got associated with being poor, a simple farmer and uncivilized and things like white sugar and tinned meat was luxerious food.

A lot of people say that you can't get enough nutrition like Vitamin D, protein, Omega-3, iron, calcium, Vitamin B12, calories from a vegan diet, especially not a raw vegan diet, that you have to eat raw animal foods or cooked foods.

On this interview below the intellectual idiot "Dr." (Dr. of Chiropractic, not of nutrition) Doug Graham (Jew and Raw Food scammer) admittes that he eats ICEBURG LETTUCE as his plant staple, I've seen other mention he also can eat cucumbers for dinner. So that's his source of the uh... mineral-rich and nutrition-rich green plants. We need to juice large quantities of whole wild dark green edibles to get enough nutrients. What this idiot don't seem to understand is that you can't get enough nutrients (including calories, because the raw fruit and vegetable-based diet is low in calories, lack certains minerals and other nutrients, is too high in fibre because of eating the extremely fiberous vegetables and low-calorie fruits without using wild dark green juice and dates and nuts as the staples) out of things cucumbers and iceburg lettuce. We are not like the other primates, our brain is larger and our stomach is smaller and we/our ancestors have used tools so we can gather, prepare, store food so we can have a steady supply of calorie-rich and nutrient-rich food every day without spending hours a day in nature - this made our brain grow and made us evolve. Even gorillas "juice" wild cellery, he just chews it and spits out the fibre, that's how you could do with dandelions and nettles too if you had perfect teeth, however you would just chew and eat all day long. Using a juicer is just like using a car instead of walking, it takes you there faster. So you can't eat like Natural Hygiene says and that Matt Hale said long-term, that you should only just take some fruits and nuts and eat it and then eat a salad of cultivated commercial grocery-store lettuce (all green vegetables come from their wild dark green variety, vegetables are human-made like white sugar and they are not good enough). We need to make meals in a blender (of dates, nuts and water) and a juicer (of wild dark green plants and drink plenty of water to that). The root, flower, shoots, stems have different nutrient profile than the green leaves, just like carrots have different nutrients than carrot tops, if you juice the whole wild plant you will avoid nutrient deficiences.

Well, with a raw diet using the staples (and plenty of) dates, wild green juice (2 litres a day is best), nuts you get everything. You can eat an all-raw diet (not anything cooked, not anything else than raw food), all-frugitarian (no animal products) and suceed eating this way. It gets you through the day. You can survive and thrive on this. You are going to eat starches if you don't consume enough carbohydrate calories from dates and wild dark green edible plant juice (yes, it's a carbohydrate-calorie source).

PROTEIN: 2 kg of nettle plant have 120 g protein. 3 kg dandelion plant have about 100g protein.
CALORIES: 1 small box of dates has 1800 calories. 3 kg dandelions have more than 1500 calories (equivelent to 15 bananas). Nuts are very calorie-dense, 100g have 600 calories. Put them together (not saying you have to eat 100g nuts) you have over 3000 calories.
VITAMIN D: Dandelions even have Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamine - so I guess it's fitting that the flower looks line a sun.
VITAMIN B12: Wild plants have Vitamin B12 (not a vitamin really but bacteria), so you would get that from consuming some dirt and insect eggs and maybe some small earthworm from unwashed wild green plants. But since we live in civilization, we like to clean our veggies, so we have to make an adaptment to that, we have to perhaps take a B12 supplement long-term. Using wild green plants makes us access the calories, protein, nutrients in them and be able to consume them in enough quantities, and get enough calories and protein and the whole micro-nutrient spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
OMEGA-3: RDI is 2g. 3 kg of dandelions have 1.3 g alone. Walnuts is an excellent nut for omega-3. You can take a tablespoon of crushed flax seed if you are worried or want more.
IRON, CALCIUM, OTHER MINERALS: The answer should really be, how do you get silica, calcium, iron etc if you don't consume a lot of dark-green juice. The best source of minerals and vitamins are large qualities of dark green wild vegetables (not just the leaves, the whole plant) in juiced form, that's the best and only natural and non-toxic supplement.

I also want to mention that we are not supposed to eat, or it's not so important to eat, other things than tropical calorie-rich sweet fruits (like dates, bananas with browns spots are okay also but they are expensive and you have to consume them when they're ripe -- spotted -- otherwise the starch from the green bananas haven't been converted, when it has brown spots you have natural fruit sugar in the banana, if it's just yellow it's starchy and will cause constipation and you can't eat and digest like 10-15 bananas in a smoothie or eat them because of the starch, the nutrients of bananas are only there in full when the fruit is fully ripe also) and drink juiced wild edibles, eat nuts and drink water. That's the basic, and all you need really. But for variety and in social situation with family and friends you could and I do eat and have a fruit salad-plate, a fruit-plate, a salad-plate with grated carrots, chopped lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes etc., but I never eat that otherwise.

Kreativisten87

I'm sorry if my English grammatics is not 100% perfect, I'm Swedish. I don't know if I didn't made the case clear, but here's the secret to eating healthy and being healthy and managing the the vegetable and nutrition part of the raw food diet outside of fruits and nuts. You want a protein shake? You want more protein? You want a multi-vitamin and mineralsupplement? You got the healthiest, most natural source in your backyard and country fields. You will probably have trouble finding enough nettles or other kinds of wild green plants in your area, but there are PLENTY of dandelions everywhere that we can easily utilize juiced in a Green Star Juicer (not one drop will be over, and it extracts the juice as gently as chewing, its two gears that squeeze out the juice actually works as your teeth with hundreds of kilos of pressure) as a vegetable source and free raw food and medicine. You already have to go out into the sunshine and fresh air and move your body anyway, so why don't pick kilos of the-better-than-spinach dandelions while you're at it?

(Note: I don't like the cheesy, plastic Hollywood Star/Weird Hippie/Spirituality/Christian humble meek type of these people, and blending greens and avoiding sugar-rich fruit is not enough, but this clips have factual information if you look beyond that and he Markus is actually a very intelligent, creative, talented White Man (German-American actually) and knows what he's talking about.)

If you live out on the countryside, then I don't think it's hard to just go outside your door and find a field where there are plenty of dandelions:

You don't have to look only in the green field full of dandelion flowers, a field such as this below will do. You might look at a field from a far and see some yellow dandelion flowers and you know for sure you will find some there.

The whole part of the plant is edible. Juice the flowers, the stems, shoots, leaves, root.

You could even put some flowers and green leaves in a vase on your desktop to decorate it and bring some green into your office instead of buying a plant.

/Erik

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top