Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

A Creator's Journey into Salubrious Living

Started by Vikfield, Thu 02 Jul 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikfield

The purposes of this thread are three-fold. Firstly, to document my experiences while making the switch from typical American diet to a fully Salubrious lifestyle as stated in WMB on pages 60 and 61.

What do we CREATORS understand by Salubrious Living?
Briefly we can spell it out in a few dozen sentences. 

1. We believe in living in accord with our human biological
heritage and in harmony with the Laws of Nature. 

2. This means eating fresh wholesome food in its natural state as
Nature has given it to us. It must be uncooked, unprocessed,
unpreserved and not tampered with in any other way. This further
means it must be organically grown, without the use of chemicals. 

3. Availing ourselves of a clean, wholesome environment — fresh,
unpolluted air; clean water; and the beneficial therapy from the
direct rays of the sun, every day. 

4. Some form of strenuous physical exercise several times a week. 

5. Rest and relaxation, both mental and physical, including sound
and efficient sleep. 

6. A form of recreation that is gratifying to our sense of
accomplishment. 

7. A sense of purpose, security and confidence to fuel our goals for
accomplishment and living the good life. We must have goals and
we must be motivated. 

8. Deliberate self-mastery of our life and our work. 

9. Gregarious living within the framework of our CREATIVE religion,
our White society and social intercourse with our White Racial Comrades.
We are social animals. 

10. Healthy expression of our sexual instincts. 

11. Living in a pleasing and healthful environment. 

12. We do not believe in the use of any "medicines", drugs or
chemicals as having any healing or therapeutic value. In fact, all
medicines, drugs, narcotics and chemicals are poisonous and toxic
to the human body. Furthermore, and for the same reason, we do
not believe in the use of vitamin, mineral, or enzyme supplements,
nor the use of artificial food coloring, preservatives, nor refined or
fragmented foods. 

13. We strongly believe in the practice of fasting as the best
means of ridding the body of accumulated poisons and toxins. We
are convinced that fasting is the most natural and effective means
the body has of overcoming all forms of disease, and restoring
itself back to health. 

14. Living in, and promoting a eugenic White society. This means
that we take particular care in not only assuring the perpetuation of
our precious White Race, but we take deliberate care that the
misfits are culled and that each generation advances to higher and
more salubrious levels, physically, aesthetically and mentally.

My second reason for starting this thread is to hopefully inspire others to become Salubrious with my results and experiences.

And lastly this will serve as a great motivator for myself. You all are some of the few people I still respect in this world and to shame myself in front of you all would be much worse than the cravings and other side-effects of breaking away from the diet I have followed my entire life.

Luckily, I am 21 years old so it is not as if I have spent a lifetime with these habits but breaking from them is very difficult all the same.

A couple of quick notes before I begin:
Please feel free to post suggestions, criticism, and anything else. This thread is not just for myself but I hope will help others.
I will be taking/keeping photographs of myself throughout this process for a sort of Before and After type of thing but I will be waiting to post those until a later date.

That's about it for my introduction post. Thanks for stopping by. Please check back as I will be attempting to update this at least bi-weekly with progress and results.

Vikfield

First, a bit of background and information about myself.

I am a very tall person. 6'11 to be exact. I'm not trying to brag I just hope this explains my weight and perhaps even some of the reasons I do certain exercises or eat a certain amount of food.

With that said I would also like to give a bit of my background. Obviously, due to my height, all throughout high school I was pushed to play basketball. For me, running around on a court with a bunch of niggers trying to throw a ball in a circle didn't really appeal to me. Never the less the need to "fit in" and be accepted was overwhelming. Because of this I joined the Freshman team my first year and had a decent time. Most of my teammates were white and by then I was already well aware of how niggers act. After that first year I just wasn't into it anymore and ended up quitting.

Fast-forwarding (My high-school experience is a WHOLE different story) a few years of sitting behind the computer playing games and my weight had gotten WAY out of control. I believe at this point I was about 360-370 with very little muscle mass. Somehow I was able to shake myself out of the funk I was in and I started to get back in shape. This went great and in about a year and 1/2 I was dropped down to 260-270. At this point I was still basically your typical American. I cared about sports teams, played a ton of computer games, ect. This is when I was first introduced Ron Paul's Presidential campaign and politics in general. Up until this point I had had zero interest in the subject. I won't bore you with the details of my awakening except to say that it was VERY VERY hard on me physically as well as emotionally. Waking up to the corruptness of government and the treasonous monetary system run by the Federal Reserve was a hell of a lot to take in and it had a tremendous effect on the progress I had made in weight loss.

This pretty much takes us to today. After finding Creativity and its holy books I felt like a great weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. All around me I was reading and learning about how horrible and hopeless things were and in Creativity I had stumbled upon actual solutions to the problems. The more I read the more I agreed with Klassen's overall message and theme. It just made sense to me. The past few months have been a huge effort on my part to get the first part of the basic creed of Creativity, a sound mind. I now feel I have a good grasp of the overall situation and how we must deal with it and from here the next step is clear. I must attain a sound body.

I chose my new avatar because I feel it fits in line with my current thinking. It is way past time to create myself.

With that introduction done I would like to lay out my goals. My current weight is somewhere between 340 and 350. By the end of July I would like to be somewhere near 300. By the end of Sept I am shooting for 250.

I would also like to point out some of my Pre-Salubrious symptoms, both mental and physical.

Headaches
Easily overheated
Acne (This was much worse as a teen but I still have some issues)
Lethargic and/or Very low energy output
Depression
Inability to focus
Obviously a higher risk for diseases like diabetes and cancer.
Shortness of breath and low endurance (My current "mile" time is about 12 minutes)

The Plan (Week 1):
Weightlifting 3 days.
Cardio every day. Total miles for this first week will be 10.
A strict adherence to all natural and raw foods.

I will add more details regarding diet, workout plans, and mileage in my bi-weekly posts.

That's about it for now except for one quick question.
*If anyone has advice on to how I should include fasting please let me know. I haven't done as much reading on the subject as I would like but my current plan is to try a one-day a week fast.

Rev.Cambeul

Keep in mind that recent studies have shown that those who live on a purely vegan style diet - that is no eggs, milk and other animal by-products - have reduced bone density. And for someone your size, that's the last thing you want. I mention this because although Salubrious Living is not vegan or totally vegetarian, one can easily fall into the trap of living as a vegan, simply because they have difficulty obtaining milk in its natural state, refuse to eat raw eggs and other things that they don't realise or forget are perfectly healthy when eaten raw, such as beef (or camel, if that's what sets your mouth watering) jerky.

Use Salubrious Living as a basic guide and improve on it where required. It is one book that should be updated.

Good luck :)

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Vikfield

Thank you for that reminder Rev. Cambeul.

I don't have time to type up a post as detailed and updated as I would like at the moment so for now I will just post an article I just got done reading entitled, "Can Vegetarians Build Muscle?". The article was written by Chris Shugart from T-nation.com.

Here is a link to the entire article: http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/can_vegetarians_build_muscle

And here are some quotes:

QuoteTestosterone Muscle: John, what the heck are you doing, and why the heck are you doing it?

John Berardi: I've always been interested in the vegetarian thing, simply because of all the debate. I leaned toward the anti-vegetarian stance early in my career.

As an athlete and a weight lifter, I grew up around guys who liked to eat meat. It's beyond scientific question anymore. It's beyond any sort of reasonable debate. It's almost religious. Eat meat and you're good. Don't eat meat and you're an idiot.

The fascinating thing is that vegetarians and vegans take the exact same approach, just from the other side.

QuoteTM: So what is included? Is it all plant-based, or is there some animal food involved?

JB: I'm going to have three eggs in the morning and I'm including some honey, which I've recently learned is a no-no for vegans. I'm also taking a digestive enzyme supplement that contains about 15 milligrams of ox bile, so technically that's not vegan-compliant. The rest is completely vegan, so I guess that technically makes me a pretend lacto-ovo vegetarian.

QuoteTM: Is meat really bad to begin with? Are the vegetarians on to something, or are they just weird smelly dudes in hemp sneakers?

JB: I see good arguments on both sides. There's no question that eating the right kind of meat in the right amount fits into an overall healthy diet. You're getting high protein, high B vitamins, and important vitamins and minerals that you really can't get in any other way unless you supplement. Health and muscle-building are severely compromised if any of these nutrients are missing. That's the argument for meat.

But there's also a relationship between eating meat and cancer risks.

TM: I just heard the state of Texas scream.

JB: It's not just speculation. Over 100 published epidemiological studies show a link between eating meat and cancer.

TM: But what's the link? Can we buffer the risk?

JB: Well, in large part, the link exists because meat eaters tend to eat less of other healthy things. So their diets tend to be very high in calories, high in saturated fat, low in fiber, low in antioxidants, and low in vitamins and minerals.

The solution isn't to not eat meat. It's to balance out the meat with other healthy foods. 

QuoteTM: This reminds me of your "Defeating Dietary Displacement" articles. The problem is that meat eaters are displacing things like leafy greens.

JB: That's exactly it. But it's not the only concern.

There's some pretty compelling evidence that potentially carcinogenic [cancer-causing] compounds are introduced into our bodies when we eat cooked meat. The most problematic seem to be processed meats — lunch meat, canned meats, jerkies — and heavily grilled or charred meat.

But again, saying we shouldn't eat meat because of this is a mistake. These risks can be managed.

TM: So what should we do?

JB: Don't overcook your meat, especially on the grill. And avoid or at least limit processed meats.

Finally, you've got to increase your intake of fiber, fruits, and vegetables. You know, fiber has protective effects against the specific cancers meat is correlated with — stomach and colon. Eat more fiber and reduce your risk. Balance it out. 

QuoteTM: I've also heard that meat is saturated with hormones and antibiotics given to livestock to make them meatier and keep them from becoming deadstock. But this one seems easy to me — just get some grass-fed, free-range stuff and don't sweat it. Right?

JB: That's exactly right. If you eat mostly farm-raised meat, you're getting hormones, environmental pollutants, and antibiotics.

QuoteTM: Before we move on, I have to bring up Bill Pearl here. Bill won his fourth Mr. Universe title in 1971, when he was a 41-year-old lacto-ovo vegetarian. He said he'd been steroid-free for the past 10 years. Since he won his first three Mr. Universe titles as a meat-eater, what does it mean when he wins his last one without meat?

Bill Pearl

JB: Most bodybuilders who claim to be vegetarians became vegetarians after they built their muscle, or after they retired. So that's not exactly evidence that you can be a successful bodybuilder as a vegetarian. He's the only example in the history of pro bodybuilding of someone being successful on a vegetarian plan.

Now, I think you can actually build a pretty great body being a vegan. I don't think that's a problem. I think you can be a successful athlete as a vegan too. But I think being a very successful bodybuilder as a vegan is a tough challenge. You have to build a maximal amount of muscle mass, get shredded for the stage, and win at the highest level of competition. It's unlikely to happen.

As a vegan you have to go through carbs to get your protein. It's a challenge. You'd have to have the right genetics so you can tolerate carbs, and you'd have to do a lot of drugs.

As I am not looking to have a "bodybuilder" type body but a more practical and useful body like an athletes this is good news.

QuoteTM: One more question about veganism before we get back to your specific plan: Is there some net health effect of an all-vegan diet? Vegetarians claim there's a cleansing effect.

JB: I don't agree with anyone arguing that it's fundamentally healthier to be a vegan. Yes, a proper vegan diet is healthier than the typical North American diet. There is a cleansing effect — you'll be cleaner, but only if your diet was dirty to begin with. But that can happen when you start eating healthier, whether it's vegetarian or not.

Quick story: A girl I met told me she was doing "a cleanse." I thought it was some silly juice-drinking nonsense, and I was all set to mock her for it. Then she told me her "fast" was to eat nothing but chicken breasts, brown rice, and broccoli for a month. She said she was feeling great.

I was like, no shit. You got rid of all the fast food, all the sugar, and all the junk that was making you feel so bad!

A lot of vegetarians experience this. They feel great because they got rid of dietary chemicals, processed food, sugar, caffeine, hormones, all that stuff. Then they eat more fiber, antioxidants, and micronutrients. And for the first time they're eating them in abundance. So it's not a magic vegetarian thing, it's an eating right thing.

Plus, they eat fewer total calories when they first switch to veganism. And that helps some people feel less weighed down and more energetic.

QuoteTM: Let's just break down your plant-based diet and talk macros. Where will your protein come from?

JB: I'm getting around 150 to 200 grams of protein per day on my plan. It's coming from eggs at breakfast, a small amount of soy milk during the day, vegan protein supplements that give me 60 grams a day, and two cups of beans per day, with whole-grain sprouted bread.

A couple of my snacks have seeds and nuts. I'm also supplementing with branched-chain amino acids. When I wake up in the morning I take around five grams of Biotest BCAAs, and during my workout I take about 14 grams of liquid amino acids.

Now, complete proteins are probably the best way to go, so the big question is, with adequate calories and an ample amount of protein, can you build muscle on a plant-based diet?

I think the answer is yes, but there hasn't been a study where you weight-train men, overfeed them, and see if they gain muscle on a vegan meal plan.

QuoteTM: You've just started your plan, but what lessons can the typical omnivorous bodybuilder learn from a vegetarian?

JB: I've learned some valuable lessons already. But let me tell you, you have to learn from propervegetarians and vegans, who actually eat the right foods, cover all their nutritional bases, and stay lean and healthy.

TM: For instance?

JB: Proper vegans find some really interesting ways to eat all their fruits, veggies, nuts, and seeds. Most omnivores don't, and maybe that's why they don't like these foods. They just don't know how to prepare them.

Vegan cookbooks are some of the best for showing you how to prepare vegetables in a tasty way.

The second thing is to eat more whole, unprocessed, natural foods. I don't know a lot of guys who seek out whole grains like quinoa. Proper vegans spend more time learning about where their food comes from — they have to. If you're interested, The Omnivore's Dilemma and In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan, are a great place to start.

Carbs aren't so bad for your physique if they come from whole, unprocessed sources. But I don't think people really know what "whole" and "unprocessed" actually mean.

QuoteTM: It's not wheat bread?

JB: That's just regular white bread with a little caramel food coloring added in.

I'm talking about things like quinoa, which looks like an uninteresting bag of pellets, but it ends up tasting really fantastic if you learn what to do with it. Proper vegans know how to include these in their diets. And you aren't going to get fat from whole, high-fiber, low-glycemic-index, unprocessed grains like you can from other carbs.

I don't want to glamorize the vegan lifestyle at all because many vegans could learn a lot from omnivorous bodybuilders too, especially about protein intake. The learning can go both ways if both camps keep their minds open.

QuoteTM: Any revelations so far, besides "don't put your head under the sheets"?

JB: I don't think meat, whether it's in or out of your diet plan, is the most important factor in your success. It's all this other stuff, all the food selections.

Also, I don't see myself hating this at all, though when my month or two is over, there's no question I'll be going to eat a steak at The Keg. That's a forgone conclusion!

I'd say that most vegans probably could use meat in their diets, and most heavy meat eaters could stand to eat a little less. We'd be a healthier North America if we agreed to meet in the middle.

Some info about this guy, John Berardi. From his site, Precision Nutrition,

QuoteTo this end, I completed Undergraduate studies at Lock Haven University (Health Science, Philosophy, and Psychology), Masters studies at Eastern Michigan University (Exercise Physiology), and Doctoral studies at the University of Western Ontario (Kinesiology; specialization in exercise and nutrient biochemistry).

That's right - I went to school for a LONG time; about 10 years of post-secondary education.  And now, never far away from academia, I'm an assistant adjunct professor at the University of Texas at Austin.  In the classroom I've taught university courses in Strength Training, Exercise Science, Laboratory Techniques in Exercise Science, Nutrient Metabolism, Fitness and Wellness, and Exercise Nutrition.  And in the field, I've published 8 scientific abstract, 15 scientific papers and textbook chapters, and have presented at nearly 50 scientific, exercise, and nutrition related conferences.

I have to run for now but I'll be posting more later.

R!

Vikfield

My diet has been a variety of fruits, veggies, and nuts. I generally eat until I am full or at least beginning to feel full.

Nuts:
Raw Walnuts
Raw Almonds
Raw Sunflower Seeds

Fruits:
Nectarines
Variety of Apples ("Organic" when they can be found)
Cantaloupe  (The average has about 100 total calories. This is a great fruit, tons of nutrition.)
Watermelon
Honeydew
Grapes
Cherries
Orange
Strawberries
Blueberries
Blackberries

Vegetables:
Carrots
Tomatoes
Spinach

That is basically all I have eaten for the past 3 days. So far things are going great. Plenty of energy and my headaches have already cleared up. Even something simple like reading can be a bit of a challenge (And I have been a huge reader my entire life) has become harder the past few years. It might just be my imagination at this point but I feel like my attention span has improved already. In the past, after most meals, I would experience a terrible stomach ache. Now that I look back this seemed to have been mostly after heavily meat meals. Past 3 days I have had nothing of the sort.

One problem that I have found with eating fresh and natural is that many foods are heavily sprayed with chemicals and grown with chemicals. This is one of my main reasons that I decided to invest in land where I can grow my own. All natural and organic. Hopefully by the middle of next year I will be eating my own home grown fruits and veggies.

I would also like to quickly mention, for any newer members out there, I have been heavily inspired by an old Creator's speech about Salubrious Living. He makes quite a case for it and it is well worth a listen for anyone that needs a bit of a kick in the ass regarding their nutrition. If it is still available, you will be able to find it on our main website.

QuoteDr. Clay Hyght: Do Your Damn Cardio
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/advice_you_dont_want_to_hear

"How do I get rid of this?" the person asks as he grabs the excess fat around his midsection. It's by far the most common question I get.

Unfortunately, the answer to that question also happens to be the most ignored advice I've ever offered: "Do more cardio."

Nothing aggravates me more than a person asking for my advice, but not following it. It makes me want to quote Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket: "Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag, puke piece o' *, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?"

If your diet is in check and your training program is squared away, then how in the hell else do you think you can burn more fat? Is the Fat Fairy going to wave her lipolysis wand and make you lean?

I know what some of you are about to say: "Won't I burn muscle?" To paraphrase Sgt. Hartman: "That's right. Don't make any f***ing effort. If God wanted you to be lean he would have miracled that fat off your ass, wouldn't he?"

The fact is, most people don't have what it takes to diet so hard and do so much cardio that they burn any muscle tissue at all, much less a measurable, noticeable amount. Let's review some basic exercise physiology:

The primary fuel for low-intensity exercise — aka steady-state cardio — is fat. The primary fuel for high-intensity exercise — weight training, intervals, and start-stop sports like basketball or hockey — is carbohydrate. Following high-intensity exercise, your body burns more fat than it otherwise would, thanks to EPOC — excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, more commonly referred to as the afterburn.

In neither circumstance is the protein stored in your muscles a significant fuel source.

Only under extreme deprivation does your body try to burn muscle to meet energy demands. And even then, there's an easy and painless way to give your body supplemental protein to use as energy: branched-chained amino acids. Tasty as it is, your body will gladly bypass your muscle tissue if there's an easier way to get what it needs.

But let's forget what I just said, and assume you're training so hard and dieting so seriously that your body has no choice but to burn some of your muscle for fuel. If I said you could get to 5% body fat, but at the cost of three ounces of muscle, wouldn't you take that tradeoff?

If not, then your problem may not be physiological, if you get my drift.

Two more excuses I hear more often than I'd like:

"But I already do cardio." Unless you're Dexter Jackson, you won't get ripped with 30 minutes of treadmill walking three times a week.

"Can't I just take fat burners?" Sure ... if you're already doing three hours a week of steady-state cardio, along with an hour of high-intensity intervals. Fat-burning supplements are not replacements for cardio.

My advice: If you're doing as much as you can with your diet and your strength training, and you still aren't as lean as you want to be, you need to stop looking for excuses and just do your damned cardio.

The site, t-nation.com, is a really great resource. If you can get past their constant advertising their own products they have some really great (And well researched) advice and articles.

Some more great advice (That I need to follow):

QuoteTC: Screw Overtraining

In all my years in the business, overtraining remains one of the main reasons...er, excuses, given as to why Johnny won't grow.

Sure, Johnny's an overachiever. He's so dedicated to building a big bad-ass body, so singularly minded in his goal, that his body hasn't grown a pound in 5 years. Oh yeah, it's overtraining.

To quote Senator Clay Davis from The Wire, "Sheeeeeeeeee-it."

I'm going to tell you two truths; two truths for the price of one:

1. I ain't never made love to an Aborigine woman.
2. I ain't never seen anyone overtrain on squats or deadlifts.

There's nothing to say about the first truth, but the second one? It may need some elucidatin'.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll admit it's easy to overtrain on curls, or triceps extensions, or anterior shoulder raises, etc. It's easy to beat the * out of small muscles and it happens often because, frankly, it doesn't take much to work those muscles. A lot of guys can even carry on a conversation while doing them; maybe even complete Soduko puzzles at the same time.

But squats and deadlifts be different animals, Willis. They work the entire body. They hurt. They make the Tostitos you had for lunch want to see daylight again.

That's why people don't like them, that's why people don't do them. That's why virtually no one works hard enough. That's why nobody ever overtrains on squats and deadlifts. It's certainly possible, but it never happens.

I know what people a lot smarter than me say about the nervous system and not working to failure and heavens, put yer galooshes on before you go out in the rain, you silly boy, but the truth is, you gotta' hug the floor once in a while after a set.

You must tax the body to grow. If you do that every time you train, yeah, you may be overtraining. Otherwise, you're just jerking off, and half-heartedly at that.

More on conditioning and cardio:

QuoteTim Henriques: Your Conditioning Blows

Strength athletes love to quote the research showing that cardio can decrease force production. I've used it myself to justify doing only 20 minutes of cardio a week so I could spend more time lifting heavy *. Others use it as an excuse to be fat and out of shape.

I think all of us need some element of conditioning in our training programs. We all need to include something that raises our heart rates and improves our overall endurance. Those activities not only increase our ability to train hard and train well, they also improve our health. And, as Clay Hyght noted earlier in this article, they help us reduce body fat.

That said, I'm no fan of jogging for strength athletes. I won't disagree with Clay about its usefulness to bodybuilders who're trying to achieve low-single-digit body fat — he's the expert, and if that's your goal, listen to him. But if you're more interested in strength performance, I think shorter and more intense cardio workouts will improve your conditioning without any risk of decreasing your strength or power.

Brisk walking, especially if you go up an incline and/or walk with a weighted backpack, is great for general conditioning. Do it a few times a week and you should notice significant improvements in your overall fitness level, along with some noticeable reductions in the size of your gut.

If steady-state cardio isn't your thing, you can try interval training. But I urge caution. Keep the workouts short — 20 to 30 minutes of combined work and rest intervals. Go short and really hard, rather than long and kind of hard.

Some of my favorite cardio workouts:

• One-mile sprint on a bike. If you can't go outside with a real bike, I like the Expresso Virtual Reality Bike, if you have access to one of those.

• 500-meter rows. Try 1 to 5 intervals on a rowing machine, with a one-minute rest in between.

• Five-meter sprints. Here's something you can do indoors, in your gym's aerobics studio. You need to go easy at first — you're at risk of pulling a muscle if you sprint full speed when you haven't done so in a while. Try for 15 to 20 reps with very short breaks in between. If you're outdoors and want to sprint longer distances, I'd keep the total distance of your sprints to 400 meters or less. So if you're sprinting 20 meters, your max would be 20 reps.

• Kettlebell swings. A guy at my gym does 3 sets of 30 reps with 100 pounds, with 30-second breaks in between each set. See if you can match him.

• StepMill. Try somewhat longer intervals — up to five minutes — with whatever time you need to recover in between. Keep your total workout to 30 minutes or less. For more pain, try it wearing a weighted vest.

• Ab-wheel wheelbarrow walks. Hold onto an ab wheel, have someone grab your legs, and then get pushed around. Weave through obstacles to make it harder. It's not the kind of thing you can or would even want to do in a crowded health club, but in the right circumstances, it's a lot of fun and a hellacious workout.

The classics like farmer's walks, sandbag carries, sled pulls, car pushes, tire flips, and sledgehammer work are always good ideas. You're only limited by your creativity.

Spend 30 to 120 minutes per week on your overall conditioning — or more, if you're also walking — and you'll feel better, look better, and have better overall stamina in your workouts and activities. You may or may not get stronger, but you sure don't have to worry about getting weaker.

Vikfield

Pretty much every question I have had so far has been answered by this site.

http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/

I highly recommend it.

Only time for a quick update but I have been feeling great. It really is amazing how quickly I have noticed changes. Not just in my energy level but also my concentration and memory.

I'll be posting my current workout routine sometime this week.

It really is amazing how simple life is when following the golden rule. My rational side is easily able to overtake any cravings or depressive thoughts. I don't know about you all but it feels good to repeat it to myself often (along with the other beliefs).

Creativity truly is amazing and it feels great to have a purpose and finally to have found my identity.

R!

Vikfield

Just wanted to put in a quick update while I have a couple minutes.

The diet and overall Salubrious living has been fantastic. I have nothing but good things to say about this lifestyle and have been promoting it to friends and family. They are coming around more and more as they see the results.

Although it is tough to stick with it 100% even just a 50% change in diet/exercise for the better will make a lot of difference. One thing to keep in mind is that not only will you feel better physically but also mentally. I have noticed my concentration and focus is returning and my just general outlook has improved immensely.

Tomorrow I have a squat rack and some other gym equipment being delivered to the house so my workout routine will be changing a little bit to better suite my new home gym. After I get into a routine I will detail it here.

One more quick note. I bought some raw hemp seeds from the store as they are a great source of protein and other nutrients. You can read a bit about it and/or order them here, http://nutiva.com/catalog/index.php .

Take care everyone and feel free to post and or PM me any questions, comments, and/or concerns.

RaHoWa!

Vikfield

Sorry for the lack of updates but it has been a crazy couple of weeks. Just got a new puppy (Who I have named Titus) and there have been a couple of other minor crisis.

Anyways, I was on the road for a couple days and ate some junk food (which I immediately regretted) and have been feeling like crap ever since. To combat this I have decided to try my first fast.

I will be doing a normal, water only, fast. I haven't decided on an exact time frame but will just go until I am hungry again. I expect it will be between 7-14 days but as I said I will go for 3-4 days despite my hunger and then will simply play it by ear from there.

Here goes nothin' :D

Rev.Cambeul

It'd probably be better to fast for no more than four days and then begin eating a little rabbit food - carrots and lettuce, etcetera. Maintain a strict self imposed diet for the remaining two weeks and you will be better off than fourteen days without anything at all.

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Vikfield

Hello everyone. Just wanted to check in and let you all know I am still going strong and reading the holy books daily. My life has been 100 times better since going Salubrious but unfortunately have been unable to get on the computer very much. Best of luck to anyone else making the move to a healthier life I can attest that it is an incredible change that will raise the quality of your life.

I will try to check in every once in awhile but for now I will be unable to update this thread. Please feel free to unsticky it.

RaHoWa!

David

That list of 14 things is really good--you can be vegetarian and be incredibly healthy.I looked at the people in countries who have lived long healthy lives and they have had things like yogurt and eggs in their diet---  we should use both, preferrably in an organic state.However--being physically active through your work or daily exercise is the most essential ingredient--you can eat as carefully and as healthily as you want but without physical activity you are wasting your time.Today, too many people live to eat---we should look at eating as something we need to do to maintain our bodies purpose which is to serve the purpose of strengthening and advancing our Race.

MarkCook

I haven't gotten to  Salubrious Living  yet,  but I truly need to implement this diet.  I'm sure I would feel  alot

better.  I  eat too much meat like  steak ,etc.  and it will be hard to do , lol.
RAHOWA! is  INEVITABLE. It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  SOLUTION!

Vikfield

I am so glad to see others trying to live Salubriously.

I believe that one of our largest hurdles will be in overcoming the Jewish so called "medical" industry. So many people fall for the allure of a temporary solution to their problems. Whether it be cancer or simply diabetes so many of our people are turning away from permanent solutions and towards the temporary. I have experienced this first hand with a family member who is diabetic. Instead of correcting their problem and curing the diabetes they decide to follow their current diet and continue to take the shots that will eventually kill them. I cannot begin to describe the pain that this brings but at the same time it is a refreshing wake up call to myself.

With all of that said I am beginning a fast, starting tomorrow morning (March 28th), I will continue until my hunger returns. As I have well over 30 pounds to lose I expect this fast will last at least 2 weeks. If my hunger hasn't returned after 6 weeks I will start my new salubrious diet.

It is my observation that the quickest and most efficient way to break free from a life long of food addictions is through a fast. I am hoping that once I am done my learned preference towards processed foods is broken  I will return to the world of nature.

Thankfully I now have a very stable internet connection and will keep this thread updated on my experiences. My longest fast to date was 4 days. This time I am shooting for at least 14 days.

See you on the other side, RaHoWa!

As always my brothers and sisters look inwards on yourselves and ALWAYS ask yourself, "Is this good for me? More specifically is this good for the White race as a whole?" Once you start filtering every single decision you have through that paradigm you will find yourself on the right path.

My ultimate goal in life is to spread the word of Creativity and racial awareness. I am convinced that the single best way to do this is through leading by example. If we wish others to be ideal racially aware Whites we must be shining examples of what they can become.

LEAD THROUGH EXAMPLE. If you are a perfect Creator living within Natures laws as directed by our founder others will follow.

What the (White) world needs more than ever is role models. What I mean by that is that we each much strive to become the ideal White racialist. There are two types of people in the world, leaders and followers. We MUST lead our people out of the disaster that is egalitarian multiculturalism. To do this we must become leaders.

Sorry for the long rant but I felt like it needed to be said.

RaHoWa! Together we WILL win this Racial holy war!

RaspStarb

Thank you for your inspirational words Bro. Brent.

The best way of dealing with these organized quacks and their pill pushing agenda is by avoiding them altogether.  If we eat only the foods humans were designed to eat, and fast as needed to give our systems a temporary break from digestion, we will enjoy nothing but health.  I, myself have not had to see a doctor in twenty or so years; the last time I saw one was for a physical to get hired at my job.  But that's it, never been sick a day in my life--I don't even take aspirin.  Some would say it is because I have good genetics--that's the truth, I am White after all--but I also attribute my good health to eating raw foods, avoiding sugar and caffeine, drinking lots of water, and getting regular exercise.  That's all there is to living salubriously, common sense.

The number one advice for anyone wishing to live salubriously is to learn all about what is in the food the corporations are foisting upon us.  I gave up fast food and processed foods back when I was in high school.  I have eaten nothing but raw, fresh food ever since.  My wife and I cook all of our meals at home with the food we grow on our farm.  I don't eat at restaurants, I don't eat from vending machines, and I take my own lunch to work every day.  It can be done, it's easy and it's the White way to live.
"United and organized the White Race is ten times as powerful as the rest of the world combined."

Rev.Cambeul

I tried it for three years before I even heard of Creativity.

Mark Twain.

ScottHarrison

Salubrious Living, even if you don't follow it completely, is immediately beneficial in ones life. It takes a little while to overcome the addictions to meat, sugar, caffeine, alcohol and the others that most people take for granted - but once these are overcome, it's obvious how much healthier you feel.

I am not Salubrious at the moment but I look forward to a time that I can make the leap and improve my health dramatically.

A SOUND MIND in a SOUND BODY, in a SOUND SOCIETY, in a SOUND ENVIRONMENT!

RAHOWA!

Reverend Scott Harrison.

Jim

I wish you the best, I myself am not Salubrious, its hard to give up meat and sugar.   Its hard! Good Luck and stick with it.  ;)
Before the 14 Words, there was the First Commandment of Creativity: "It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet."

Rev.Cambeul

Over the last few months I have slowly altered my diet. Having already tried a form of Salubrious Living for a few years before I had even heard of Creativity, I was aware of the costs involved and had no intention of making myself sick because of a lack of a proper or balanced but Salubrious diet. However, over the last few months, I have developed a diet that does suit the meagre means at my disposal. I have always liked nuts, but peanuts being the only nut affordable in bulk (they are actually legumes), I am almost entirely limited to peanuts ... with additions.

Each payday I purchase approximately $30 worth of peanuts, dried peas and different edible seeds and dried fruit which I mix in a sealed container and eat at leisure. As my Salubrious intake grew, my intake of other foods naturally decreased. And the intake of so much pure roughage, means that the Salubrious foods acts as a purge for everything else. Although not obese, I could stand to lose some weight and so far the change in diet is paying off. Combined with regular exercise, I have high hopes that many of those aches and pains that I have developed over the years will simply disappear - and that is really my goal. For me it was not a conscious decision to go Salubrious, lose weight and become a preening poofter. Rather, it was just paying attention to healthier foods when shopping and a concern for my lack of physical fitness brought on by ongoing foot related disability (chronic tendinitis), and as is often the case with me, successfully addressing one issue was the catalyst for addressing other issues.

Only time will tell how overall successful I am in reaching my goals, and whether my goals will evolve with my abilities.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.

Kreativisten87

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul.PM on Thu 29 Dec 2011Over the last few months I have slowly altered my diet. Having already tried a form of Salubrious Living for a few years before I had even heard of Creativity, I was aware of the costs involved and had no intention of making myself sick because of a lack of a proper or balanced but Salubrious diet. However, over the last few months, I have developed a diet that does suit the meagre means at my disposal. I have always liked nuts, but peanuts being the only nut affordable in bulk (they are actually legumes), I am almost entirely limited to peanuts ... with additions. Each payday I purchase approximately $30 worth of peanuts, dried peas and different edible seeds and dried fruit which I mix in a sealed container and eat at leisure. As my Salubrious intake grew, my intake of other foods naturally decreased. And the intake of so much pure roughage, means that the Salubrious foods acts as a purge for everything else. 

Can let all of you reading this in on a secret:

SMOOTHIE: Datemilk with nut flavor (taste like white chocolate milk, takes away one's desire for chocolate and caramels and candy and milk and hot cacao etc., it's a great substitute)
about 20-30 fresh dates
about a dozen to 20 hazel nuts (I guess any other nut will taset well as well, have only tested hazel nuts)
1 litre water

Blend the whole thing in a Vita-Mix blender. I think you need to use a high-speed blender like that (the blades rotate with a speed of 320+ km/h) to get the nuts and dates properly broken down into a smooth consistency. A over 2000 calorie-smoothie. Gets you through the day, keeps you satisfied for several hours. It's not enough to juice several kilos of apples and carrots -- still too little calories and not any fibre. Or to eat a bag of apples or something like that -- too much water and fibre and not enough calories, not calorie-dense enough, your stomach can't hold more than a few of this type of these fibrous low-calorie fruits.

The reason why I don't just blend dates or bananas with water. There is not enough building blocks and nutrition that builds your body up and creates health in just sweet fruit alone. Also I don't get satisfied with only fruit, or even with whole greens mixed with it.

Also, for example, an 8-year old girl might have a calorie-need of 1500 calories. That's how Matt Hale and a lot of raw foodists, especially new aspiring raw foodists, eat. So that's why they look and are so thin. Since they just eat mostly low-calorie fruits like apples, oranges and some lettuce. An apple or orange is 50 calories, you would have to eat 50 apples or oranegs to get 2500 calories which is the minimum for a guy or man. So you see why low-calorie fruits can only be used as snacks and not meals.  Plus they can't assimilate a lot of the food, especially not the greens, because of bad digestion and stomach acid, not chewing enough, not good enough teeth to be able to chew the raw food to a liquid consistency (which we have to with raw food if we are going to assimilate it, cooking the food breaks down the fibres for you and you can just shove it down your face, we need to break down the fibre in fruits and nuts properly by blending in a high-powered blender and access the nutrition locked in green plants in their cellulose cell wars by juicing them). By blending dates and nuts with water and by juicing large quantities of calorie-rich -- for a green vegetable plant --  dandelions, we get enough calories and building blocks for bodybuilding and health-creation, for maintaining a healthy weight, not being underweight or being overweight. So let's make meals of fruits and nuts and water in a smoothie, and make a meal of more than 1 litre of green juice from wild greens.

JUICE: Pick 1.0-1,5 kg dandelion plants (not just the green leaves) in a bucket with a gardening tool for picking weeds in your garden. Rinse them off outside with a garden hose and pick off the grass etc from them. Juice the whole plants in a Green Star Juicer. Video on the need for juicing wild dark green plants:

I don't agree with using sprouts and algaes, I recommend using (free) wild edible dark green plants in your local area instead that you yourself gather. Drink 2 litre of dandelion juice a day. I had to add a tablespoon of honey and drink it with a straw at first, but now I just drink it straight. Green juice from wild plants digest fine if you consume it on its own. Don't blend it or eat it with fruits, you will just run to the toilet then almost directly. You are consuming a HUGE amount of juiced wild plants and it is very cleansing and clears out your stomach, it gets too much if you add in fruit there as well -- it should be drunk on its own, alongside with plenty of water.

See "man" in picture above. This is how effiminate, androgynous, unmanly and weak you will look if you don't get enough calories, protein, fat, minerals from plenty of dates, nuts, and wild green juice.

Look at the picture of a dandelion plant below. You just use the tool with the sharp end to cut off the root and then take up the plant and add it in your bucket. EASY. It goes fast to pick up 1-1,5 kg. So you don't have to pick off each leave and take forever or several hours gathering green leaves like a gorilla. Use a gardentool for getting rid of weeds to gather it, use a bucket to put them in, then use a juicertool to juice them.

Then you just rinse them off with your garden hose.

Very inexpensive and healthy salubrious recipes and staples!

Figs and Dates and dried apple rings was used as a staple in Mesopotamia by the (White) Sumerians (and even Vikings like to eat dried apple rings, which is a great way to preserve apples so that you can eat all the houndreds of kilos of apples throughout the year from the apple trees as a snack, so that's a tip for eating on budget on a raw food diet if you have apple trees, but remember it's still a low-calorie fruit and you can eat it as a supplement to the dates). Dates are very calorie-dense and calorie-rich, small, cheap (if you buy the iran dates - the budget variety, so not the Medjool), easy to store, always ripe, long durability - good staple for civilization, along with dried apples rings from the apple crops which store well and works well as a scnack. They dried apples to apple rings and ate apples that way, and they like to eat dates with nuts. So don't fall for the argument that the starch-eaters say, that there has been no civilization that hasn't had bread, cooked potatoes or any other cooked starch/raw starch from milled grains as their staple.

"The gardens of Mesopotamia, watered by irrigation canals, were lush with fruits and vegetables...Among the fruits were apples, apricots, cherries, figs, melons, mulberries, pears, plums, pomegranats, and quinces. The most important fruit crop, especially in southern Mesopotamia, was the date. Rich in sugar and iron, dates were easily preserved. Like barley, the date-palm thrived on relatively saline soil and was one of  the first plants farmers domesticated...  ... date syrup" "Dates, which had high nutritional value ... they could be preserved and stored." "an ancient sweetening agent"

"They also grew common vegetables and gathered wild growing (and later domesticated) fruits such as figs and dates. " "Date syrup seems to have been the main sweetener; beekeeping is not documented until very late times, and whenever the texts mention "honey," it must be generally assumed that it refers to date syrup. " "One of the most important foods in southern Mesopotamia were Dates. Dates could be eaten fresh, dried and preserved, or pressed into a syrup that was used to sweeten food and drinks." "Figs were a staple of the Mesopotamian diet"
"Dates... were harvested for food." "Dates are believed to be one of the oldest cultivated fruits dating back around 6,000 BC in the times of Mesopotamia to prehistoric Egypt. ...  People of the Middle East have included dates as a part of their diets for many centuries due to their high nutritional content. Evidence has been found that Ancient Egyptians used dates for the preparation of wine. "

"These fruits are jam-packed full of nutrients. They are:

Loaded with fibre
    An excellent source of potassium
    Contain good amounts of iron, niacin, magnesium and Vitamin B6

Dates are the perfect snack food as the high fibre content helps to fill you up, keep bowel movements regular and they are digested very easily which helps supply you with a quick energy boost. Due to their sweetness they are a great alternative to help any "sweet-tooth" cravings. They are also a great source of Selenium, which is a very powerful antioxidant and assists in thyroid function and boosts the immune system."

And wild edibles have been an integral, vital part of our ancestors diet throughout all White History. So don't fall for the argument that consuming (eating or drinking the juice of) WILD dark green vegetable plants is new age-thing that never occured in history before, when dandelions have been in all the White Race's thousandfold history, in Europe for who knows how long, since after the end of the Ice Age in Europe probably.

Only when Whites invented food in tins for war purposes started our prior large intake of wild dark green plants to decrease. When it was poor in certain parts of Europe or under the camps of Soviet Union, people ate wild dark green plants to survive. In other situations they still ate it as they knew it was good, nutrient-rich, healthy free food and medicine (Romans and I think every European people cherished dandelions). But after the invention of tins it got associated with "weeds" and eating simple like eating fruits and veggies got associated with being poor, a simple farmer and uncivilized and things like white sugar and tinned meat was luxerious food.

A lot of people say that you can't get enough nutrition like Vitamin D, protein, Omega-3, iron, calcium, Vitamin B12, calories from a vegan diet, especially not a raw vegan diet, that you have to eat raw animal foods or cooked foods.

On this interview below the intellectual idiot "Dr." (Dr. of Chiropractic, not of nutrition) Doug Graham (Jew and Raw Food scammer) admittes that he eats ICEBURG LETTUCE as his plant staple, I've seen other mention he also can eat cucumbers for dinner. So that's his source of the uh... mineral-rich and nutrition-rich green plants. We need to juice large quantities of whole wild dark green edibles to get enough nutrients. What this idiot don't seem to understand is that you can't get enough nutrients (including calories, because the raw fruit and vegetable-based diet is low in calories, lack certains minerals and other nutrients, is too high in fibre because of eating the extremely fiberous vegetables and low-calorie fruits without using wild dark green juice and dates and nuts as the staples) out of things cucumbers and iceburg lettuce. We are not like the other primates, our brain is larger and our stomach is smaller and we/our ancestors have used tools so we can gather, prepare, store food so we can have a steady supply of calorie-rich and nutrient-rich food every day without spending hours a day in nature - this made our brain grow and made us evolve. Even gorillas "juice" wild cellery, he just chews it and spits out the fibre, that's how you could do with dandelions and nettles too if you had perfect teeth, however you would just chew and eat all day long. Using a juicer is just like using a car instead of walking, it takes you there faster. So you can't eat like Natural Hygiene says and that Matt Hale said long-term, that you should only just take some fruits and nuts and eat it and then eat a salad of cultivated commercial grocery-store lettuce (all green vegetables come from their wild dark green variety, vegetables are human-made like white sugar and they are not good enough). We need to make meals in a blender (of dates, nuts and water) and a juicer (of wild dark green plants and drink plenty of water to that). The root, flower, shoots, stems have different nutrient profile than the green leaves, just like carrots have different nutrients than carrot tops, if you juice the whole wild plant you will avoid nutrient deficiences.

Well, with a raw diet using the staples (and plenty of) dates, wild green juice (2 litres a day is best), nuts you get everything. You can eat an all-raw diet (not anything cooked, not anything else than raw food), all-frugitarian (no animal products) and suceed eating this way. It gets you through the day. You can survive and thrive on this. You are going to eat starches if you don't consume enough carbohydrate calories from dates and wild dark green edible plant juice (yes, it's a carbohydrate-calorie source).

PROTEIN: 2 kg of nettle plant have 120 g protein. 3 kg dandelion plant have about 100g protein.
CALORIES: 1 small box of dates has 1800 calories. 3 kg dandelions have more than 1500 calories (equivelent to 15 bananas). Nuts are very calorie-dense, 100g have 600 calories. Put them together (not saying you have to eat 100g nuts) you have over 3000 calories.
VITAMIN D: Dandelions even have Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamine - so I guess it's fitting that the flower looks line a sun.
VITAMIN B12: Wild plants have Vitamin B12 (not a vitamin really but bacteria), so you would get that from consuming some dirt and insect eggs and maybe some small earthworm from unwashed wild green plants. But since we live in civilization, we like to clean our veggies, so we have to make an adaptment to that, we have to perhaps take a B12 supplement long-term. Using wild green plants makes us access the calories, protein, nutrients in them and be able to consume them in enough quantities, and get enough calories and protein and the whole micro-nutrient spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
OMEGA-3: RDI is 2g. 3 kg of dandelions have 1.3 g alone. Walnuts is an excellent nut for omega-3. You can take a tablespoon of crushed flax seed if you are worried or want more.
IRON, CALCIUM, OTHER MINERALS: The answer should really be, how do you get silica, calcium, iron etc if you don't consume a lot of dark-green juice. The best source of minerals and vitamins are large qualities of dark green wild vegetables (not just the leaves, the whole plant) in juiced form, that's the best and only natural and non-toxic supplement.

I also want to mention that we are not supposed to eat, or it's not so important to eat, other things than tropical calorie-rich sweet fruits (like dates, bananas with browns spots are okay also but they are expensive and you have to consume them when they're ripe -- spotted -- otherwise the starch from the green bananas haven't been converted, when it has brown spots you have natural fruit sugar in the banana, if it's just yellow it's starchy and will cause constipation and you can't eat and digest like 10-15 bananas in a smoothie or eat them because of the starch, the nutrients of bananas are only there in full when the fruit is fully ripe also) and drink juiced wild edibles, eat nuts and drink water. That's the basic, and all you need really. But for variety and in social situation with family and friends you could and I do eat and have a fruit salad-plate, a fruit-plate, a salad-plate with grated carrots, chopped lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes etc., but I never eat that otherwise.

Kreativisten87

I'm sorry if my English grammatics is not 100% perfect, I'm Swedish. I don't know if I didn't made the case clear, but here's the secret to eating healthy and being healthy and managing the the vegetable and nutrition part of the raw food diet outside of fruits and nuts. You want a protein shake? You want more protein? You want a multi-vitamin and mineralsupplement? You got the healthiest, most natural source in your backyard and country fields. You will probably have trouble finding enough nettles or other kinds of wild green plants in your area, but there are PLENTY of dandelions everywhere that we can easily utilize juiced in a Green Star Juicer (not one drop will be over, and it extracts the juice as gently as chewing, its two gears that squeeze out the juice actually works as your teeth with hundreds of kilos of pressure) as a vegetable source and free raw food and medicine. You already have to go out into the sunshine and fresh air and move your body anyway, so why don't pick kilos of the-better-than-spinach dandelions while you're at it?

(Note: I don't like the cheesy, plastic Hollywood Star/Weird Hippie/Spirituality/Christian humble meek type of these people, and blending greens and avoiding sugar-rich fruit is not enough, but this clips have factual information if you look beyond that and he Markus is actually a very intelligent, creative, talented White Man (German-American actually) and knows what he's talking about.)

If you live out on the countryside, then I don't think it's hard to just go outside your door and find a field where there are plenty of dandelions:

You don't have to look only in the green field full of dandelion flowers, a field such as this below will do. You might look at a field from a far and see some yellow dandelion flowers and you know for sure you will find some there.

The whole part of the plant is edible. Juice the flowers, the stems, shoots, leaves, root.

You could even put some flowers and green leaves in a vase on your desktop to decorate it and bring some green into your office instead of buying a plant.

/Erik

Kreativisten87

Great motivation videos for going on a juice diet:

I'm going on a juicediet of dandelion juice (of the whole plant, more than 4 kg a day, 500 cals and 30g protein a kilo). It doesn't cost anything, you only need to pay for the juicer. After you've lost all your weight you want, you can if you so desire start consuming fruits and nuts, like for instance drinking datemilk with nuts. For me I now consume more calories than I need and have done so for a while and can't seem to loose me extra weight, because I don't get all the nutrition I need it feels like from fruits, nuts, cooked starches, meat products etc. I overeat on calories from these foods, so I think I need to mostly consume green juice and water. The best thing to do in my case, yours case Mr. Cambeul, or if any Creator out there reading wants to loose their excess body fat and be more muscular in your case as well, is to go on a green juice-fast (on dandelions and/or nettles) for a period of time. /Erik

W.Anthony

I remember seeing a lecture at U of T, where essentially it was about broccoli and how it combats cancerous tumors. The growths shrank by over half. So why aren't the doctors injecting us with broccoli?
One answer: Because it's dirt cheap.
Good luck on your diet, it's been 6 years since you started.
Cheers
Aut Vincere Aut Mori!