Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Shooting at US HolyHoax Museum (Friend of Creativity Brother James W Von Brunn)

Started by Chuck, Wed 10 Jun 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake1

You live 88 years,you see too many changes that are unacceptable.

You try tolerance, and it becomes acceptance, and grinds down into obedience.

One day you recall,that you didn't ask for,apply for, or vote to be- obedient,scared,fearful or miserable.

You recall that for most of your long useful life, you have always been proud, strong, reliable and responsible.

You witness the changes that are so obviously not for the better of your neighbors, and you feel ashamed.

Ashamed that all you hard work and tireless effort, has gone for nothing to aid your family,your neighbors and your friends.

Reasonably, you wait. You wait and wait and wait-for years and years and years. You reason, talk, explain, search, learn, work and give till your exhausted with waiting and trying.

I'd like to write more but this is all the format will allow me to apparently do ???
When I get to the bottom, the line disappears and I can no longer view what I am writing. Can someone explain this to me?
Remedy for the Nigger Problem
Repatriation
Sterilization
Segregation
Extermination

Rev.Cambeul

Sounds like you are using an out of date web browser. Update it or get a new one. I recommend using the latest that can found at http://www.opera.com.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Drake1

Remedy for the Nigger Problem
Repatriation
Sterilization
Segregation
Extermination

Vikfield

A letter from Creativity's Founder, Ben Klassen to Mr Von Brunn:

Mr.  James W von  Brunn
March  30, 1978
Redding, California

Dear  Jim:

In  response to your  telephone call yesterday, we  shipped you a carton  of  eight copies of  NATURE'S ETERNAL RELIGION. Ordinarily we charge $15.00 for a set of  eight. You may, however, send what ever sum you  see fit. We want  to get  these books out into the hands of our White Racial Comrades. We want to place (initially) 10 million copies. Once we  have done that much we will have the  Jews  and  the niggers on  the run. When  you  consider  that we spend more  in  half  an  hour  subsidizing  the  shiftless  niggers  on welfare,  than those 10 million books would cost, you can see what a terrific bargain  this would be for the White Race.  I  would  like to see you bend every effort in the distribution of  this, the White Man's Bible.

Your argument about somehow enlisting  the niggers in our cause doesn't make too much sense to me. The niggers  are part of the enemies. Even without the Jew's manipulations, they would  eventually outbreed us and mongrelize the White Race as they did in  India, Egypt, Haiti and elsewhere. The only solution is a strong racial consciousness by the  White Race and expel the niggers ship them back to Africa. Furthermore, what possible inducement could we offer the niggers, without scuttling our own racial program? The effort that would be required to convince one shiftless, useless nigger would convert  10 good White Men  to our cause.  Jim,  the plain  fact  is  -  IF WE CAN'T HACK  IT ON OUR OWN WE ARE LOST, totally lost. Hitler said, "Ein volk hilft sich selbst". Anyone depending on the niggers to rescue us is too far out for help. The White Man must do it himself. The same  thing can be said about "enlisting" the Christians to  help  us  in  our  cause. This  is  sheer  lunacy.  It  is  the Christian "spooks  in the sky" story that has diverted and perverted the thinking of  the White Race and brought it to the miserable state of  suicide in which it finds itself today. Like  the niggers, the Jews and the mud races, we can expect no help from Christianity,  only betrayal  and our own  destruction.

So we come back to the only avenue open to us -  a strong militant racial consciousness,  under-girded and embedded  in  the White Man's  religion itself. THIS IS WHAT CREATIVITY  IS ALL ABOUT. Help  spread the word.

Enclosed also is a Question and Answer flyer which will give you further information about our movement.

For a Whiter and Brighter World.
Creatively  yours,
B. Klassen.  P.M. 

Grimm

Well... at least he will live, or is expected to survive. I'm sure the idea was for him to not survive and go for heroic death but...  yeah I don't know where I'm going with this message but I think we all think similar thoughts.. maybe. Yeah.
My Avatar:UK TV's Poldark:- "I would need to be desperate"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Rev.WillWilliams

What's the latest word on Brother von Brunn? Haven't heard anything about him for about three weeks.

Here's a month-old take on JvB as "frustrated artist." That's a good one.  I admire his skill as a visual artist almost as much as I do his uncompromising Creator world view and enduring activism over at least four decades. Somewhere I have a copy of JvB's portrait in oil of BK. I'll try to find it and share it here. It was PM Klassen's favorite portrait of himself. I'm surprised that it's not already on the 'Net somewhere???

http://upstreamzine.wordpress.com/2009/06/11/1465/

June 11, 2009...7:22 am
Was Holocaust Museum Shooter, James von Brunn, a Frustrated Artist?
Jump to Comments

Update: More paintings of James von Brunn have surfaced on the internet.

"It upsets me that I find his painting clever, interesting and well composed." Comment left on Gawker.com.

It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, the shooting at the Holocaust Museum by White Supremacist, James von Brunn, is a tragedy. It's interesting, however, that many in the media are already referring to von Brunn as a "frustrated artist," without any explanation or evidence to prove the statement. Generally the term frustrated artist is used to denigrate an artist and his or her work. No one can deny that von Brunn is a racist, however, as an art lover I question the use of the term "frustrated artist" in reference to James von Brunn.

I am an admirer of Winston Churchill. Years ago his art was on display at the New York State Museum in Albany, and I went to see it. Churchill was not a great painter, but I was fascinated by his art because I admired the man. He wrote and interesting little book called "Painting as a Pastime."

No one has ever called Winston Churchill a frustrated or failed painter as they have James von Brunn and his hero, Adolf Hitler. If von Brunn and Hitler were admirable people, we would say they painting was an avocation or hobby of theirs as we do with Churchill, but we would not denigrate their artwork.

So far only one example of von Brunn's artwork has been located on the internet. Here it is.

artofjamesvonBrunn

If one lays aside his or her negative feelings about von Brunn, one has to admit that this is a decent work of art. The Madame Pickwick Art Blog said, "The painting is not original but is certainly not mediocre." Even Gawker admits as much, saying:

As we mentioned, Von Brunn was a painter. Just like Hitler! But the one example of his work that we have (which is no longer for sale at AskArt.com) is, uh, interesting. It is a amalgam of Fragonard's The Reader and Picasso's Woman With a Book. A clever recontexulaization of classics by Renaissance and Modernist masters! By a 89-year-old White Supremacist who just killed a man at the Holocaust Museum!

So why was von Brunn supposedly a frustrated artist? Maybe because he had a hard time getting galleries to show his work. According to an AP story:

Von Brunn applied to have his art shown at the Troika Gallery in Easton, Md., around the time the gallery opened about 12 years ago, two of the owners, Laura Era and Jennifer Wharton, told The Associated Press. They said they turned him down because it was not up to their quality and that made von Brunn angry.

"He stomped out," Wharton said. "You don't normally get that reaction from artists."

They say his work was not strange or violent, but the artists they show have many years of professional experience.

Era and Wharton said they had heard that von Brunn had been in jail because of his political beliefs and knew that he had prejudices. They did not feel comfortable around him, but said they didn't want to make him an enemy.

One wonders if the owners of the Troika Gallery are telling the truth as to why they turned down von Brunn. I for one wonder if it had more to do with political correctness than the quality of von Brunn's work.

Most of the works being shown now at the Troika Gallery are good, but they are very staid and conservative. None of them are post-modern like James von Brunn's work. Art is somewhat a matter of taste, but it seems to me that von Brunn's painting above is a least as good as most of the paintings now hanging in the Troika Gallery and better than many.

The following example of the work by Laura Era, one of the owners of the Troika Gallery in Easton, Maryland is not particularly good, although some of her other work is better. Certainly, James von Brunn's work above is better.
Wine Cheese and Bread. Copyright Laura Era.

Wine Cheese and Bread. Copyright Laura Era.

James von Brunn did an evil thing when he killed a guard at the Holocaust Museum. No one should try to minimize that. But whatever he is as a human being, it does not detract from his art work.

James von Brunn is an evil person, but he is a good artist.

Postscript: For an interesting take on Nazism and Art, watch The Architecture of Doom by Peter Cohen.
Former Hasta Primus for P.M. Ben Klassen with the Church of the Creator at North Carolina, and later the right-hand man for Dr William Pierce with the National Alliance. Currently the Chairman of the National Alliance.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top