No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: hey from los angeles

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to South Africa
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Die Kerk Van Die Skepper Suid Afrika
      • Hidden to Guests
      • Kerk Van Die Skepper Suid Afrika
Re: hey from los angeles
« Reply #5 on: 03 April 2009 at 18:54 »
Welcome brother

We should populate the world no matter where - we are the creators of all that means something. I have been following the war in your country and see it as a religious war. That is where my problem with religion comes in - religion divides big time; most times the younger generation believes what their parents believe. There is nothing wrong with believing in something - but always consider LOGIC. When your religion starts killing fellow Whites - the alarm bells should start ringing. The truth is that the Whites have no religion - until Creativity came along ! I myself is pagan; the first religion - Christianity took all their symbolism [under the devlish JEW] and made it their own. Even the swastika is pagan and can be found in India and other lands the Aryans found. Born under Apartheid in South Africa I know where you are coming from - we we will never give up our country; already payed for in blood. Creativity is a religion for the White Race, I know you`ll appreciate it.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY !!!
"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Email: SouthAfrica@creativityalliance.com

Hidden to Guests

• Author
  • The Church of Creativity Serbia & California
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 04 April 2009 at 10:42 »
it is not just a religious war in serbia it is racial, bosniaks and albanians have turkish blood, they are not white period
would you consider a mestizo mexican white?, * no and neither are half breed turks

if you knew how the sultan acquired his wives and that these half breed children were raised muslim
and that turk soldiers followed suit
and that those traitors who willing converted had to give their daughters to turks to marry

you will know they are all turks and all deserve to die, the fact that they are muslim is just one thing wrong with them
their loyalty is to sandniggers not whites, they do not belong in europe

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to South Africa
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Die Kerk Van Die Skepper Suid Afrika
      • Hidden to Guests
      • Kerk Van Die Skepper Suid Afrika
« Reply #7 on: 04 April 2009 at 14:51 »
I was refering to the religious aspect - when it comes to the racial aspect I follow Nature`s Laws - occupy land when you have to, and look out for your own first and kill if you have to survive; then you can`t go wrong. I wish you well on your journey
"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Email: SouthAfrica@creativityalliance.com

Hey

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 771
Last post 17 November 2009 at 02:15
by Hidden to Guests
Hey and RaHoWa ... Tell Us What You Are

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 413
Last post 14 August 2018 at 22:39