Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Anti-Semitic Incidents On The Rise - #Holocaust! #Holocaust!

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Tue 19 May 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupul Daciei

Anti-Semitism In Spain On The Rise

Esto es bueno.   8)
Să Trăiască Rasa Albă

Maritz

Anti-Semitism is being used to delegitimize the State of Israel, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Wednesday. Speaking at the Foreign Ministry's third annual Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism [we sure need a Global Forum for Combating Anti-Goyemism], Lieberman said "classic anti-Semitism, along with Iranian funding and Islamic anti-Semitism, is being used to incite hatred against Jews, and to delegitimize the State of Israel."

He said that global anti-Semitism had "crossed the line," and that those behind the effort were "seeking to destroy the Jewish state piece by piece ... using academic boycotts and economic sanctions". He also noted "human rights groups' effort to deny Israel legitimacy by pushing the United Nations Security Council to adopt the Goldstone Report,"[what a hoax - Goldstone is a "classic jew"] which accused Israel of war crimes and possible crimes against humanity during Operation Cast Lead in the Gaza Strip.

"Modern anti-Semitism," [nothing "modern" about it; anti-semitism is simply exposing the jew for what they are - war criminals, among other things] the foreign minister asserted, "has taken on the form of being anti-Israel ... Instead of saying 'throw the Jews into the sea,' they talk of a world without Zionism, and without Israel".

Referring to the matter of Iran, Lieberman said, "It's scary that 60 years after the horrors of the Holocaust, we see examples of anti-Semitism being funded by Iran." He added that the Islamic republic "denies the Holocaust, calls for the destruction of Israel, and is trying to achieve nuclear capability. These efforts remind us of [the Nazis' rise to power] 70 years ago."

According to the registration list, over 500 participants plan to attend the two-day conference at Jerusalem's Crowne Plaza Hotel. Delegations comprising diplomats, academics, and policy makers from the United States, Germany, France, Hungary, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Turkey, Venezuela and Argentina were listed on the GFCA roster.

Also speaking at the conference on Wednesday was Diaspora Affairs Minister Yuli Edelstein, who cited anti-Semitic attacks around the world in the past year, noting that they took place "in 2009, not 1937." He too spoke of a change in the nature of anti-Semitism : "No longer permissible to openly proclaim hatred of the Jews ? So the anti-Semite must seek new forms and forums to release his poison. No longer politically correct to openly hate Jews ? So he has repackaged his hate, and in doing so has been able to gain endorsement from academics, media outlets, and even political parties."

Edelstein went on to tell delegates that Israel had become the focus of global anti-Semitism [wonder why ?], saying, "There are no more Jews. Instead there are Israelis. Israeli soldiers kill babies. Israeli soldiers attack pregnant mothers. Israelis started wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."

During his travels abroad, the minister said, he often heard people expressing support for the creation of a Palestinian state, as well as the removal of the Jewish state, which they called "inherently racist." In response to such sentiments, Edelstein said, "I do not know if a more contradictory, irrational, and illogical argument have ever been made in the same sentence. The Palestinians are a people and therefore deserve a state. The Jews are a people, and therefore should not be allowed to have a state." [ ... and the Whites are a people and deserve their state ... ]

He concluded his address by stressing the need for education on tolerance, saying, "It is our moral duty to educate our children about anti-Semitism and the evils of senseless hatred". [when do we start educating the world about the senseless hatred against Whites and the illogics of mud immigration into healthy White states ?]

Source : http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1260930878910

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Maritz

In 2009, the number of anti-Semite incidents in Amsterdam doubled compared to the year before. The Jewish community feels under siege. On an evening during the week-long Jewish holiday of Sukkot, Ber van Halem (22) crossed a street in Amsterdam's affluent Zuid neigbourhood, only to hear a group of boys invoke a Dutch ethnic slur ("Kankerjood") involving both a deadly disease and his Jewish heritage. Not once, but several times.

Van Halem confronted the boys and continued on his way. Suddenly, he heard the sound of bicycles behind him. He turned around and an argument developed. Out of nowhere, he felt somebody hit him. He fell to the ground. "I was kicked in my stomach and on my shoulder while prone," Van Halem recounted.

Van Halem's beating, which took place in October 2008, remains one of the most infamous manifestations of anti-Semitism in the Netherlands in recent years. The incident led to public outcry, when local police failed to find time to register Van Halem's formal complaint days later. "We were very busy working a robbery," a spokesperson for the Amsterdam- police force explained. The Van Halem case has since been closed. Not one perpetrator was caught.

Anti-Semitist incidents doubled
In 2008, 14 anti-Semitic incidents were reported in the Dutch capital, making for relatively calm year in the city that is home to most of the country's approximately 40,000 Jews. New - as yet unpublished - data collected by a semi-governmental agency that reports on discrimination, have shows that the number of reported incidents grew to 30 in 2009. This development is in line with national trends, said Elise Friedmann of the Centre for Information and Documentation on Israel, a pro-Israel lobby group in the Netherlands. "We estimate the total number of reported incidents doubled in 2009," she said.

Israel's military offensive in the Gaza strip in January of that year was the driving force behind the explosive growth, according to Friedmann. "In that month alone we had a hundred or so reports come in, almost the same amount we did over the entire year before," she said.

When an Israeli military operation dominates the headline, Van Halem is one of the first to notice it on the streets. "The verbal abuse hurled at me on the streets is becoming more severe and more regular," he said. Experience has taught him that the boys taunting him are almost always of Moroccan descent.

"Their reasoning goes something like this : Israelis are Jews, Palestinians are Arabs, so we Moroccan 'Arabs' in the Netherlands are going to take on Dutch Jews," said Menno ten Brink, a rabbi for the liberal Jewish community in Amsterdam.

More and more under siege
At the time when Van Halem was beaten, Israel was relatively quiet however. "They spotted my skullcap and started swearing at me," he recounted. Van Halem has been wearing the traditional headgear, proscribed by the Jewish faith, since he was six. "Ever since, I have been cursed regularly. When I was 8 I hurt myself after I was pushed against a bicycle stand. My leg needed stitches," he said.

Many people witnessed his 2008 beating and were able to give the police good descriptions of the assailants. Van Halem was surprised when the police sent him a letter, letting him know that the perpetrators had never been found. Rabbi Ten Brink wonders whether the police had really tried its best. "All these witnesses and the police can't find the guy who did it. Telling," he said.

A spokesperson for the Amsterdam police force assured they had done everything within their power. We had plainclothes cops staking out the area for days, looking for the boys. But we couldn't find anyone," the spokesperson said. The case was finally closed in May of last year.

Ten Brink's sceptical attitude towards the police illustrates of the Amsterdam Jewish community at large. Jews here feel more and more under siege as they are exposed to a growing barrage of name-calling, hate mail, firecrackers in their mailboxes, graffiti and – occasionally – physical abuse. They feel the government should do more about it, by coming down harder on perpetrators, for one, but also by investing more in their security financially.

'Hilter let one get away'
The liberal Jewish community in Amsterdam is building a new synagogue. "Security is costing us hundreds of thousands of euros," Ten Brink said. "In Antwerp and Paris, synagogues were attacked. The same could happen here." On the shabbat, the Jewish day of rest, security officers guard the synagogues. "Fear has taken hold," said Max Engelander, chairman of the Amsterdam police force's Jewish network, which was founded last year. "That is why we do not take lightly to anti-Semitism and other forms of discrimination," he said.

How big is anti-Semitism really in Amsterdam ? "It is a serious problem, but it doesn't occur on a daily basis," Ten Brink said. Rabbi Raphaël Evers a rabbi serving Amsterdam's orthodox community, felt the problem was more serious. "I do not get out much, but when I do I am almost always insulted along the lines of 'Hitler let one get away'. ;D My mother says it is worse now than it was before the second world war," he said. [ ... what BS !]

Bloeme Evers-Emden, a 83-year old survivor of the concentration camps, lost most of her family during the Holocaust. "In 1939 I was 13. The NSB [The Dutch fascist party] disseminated a lot of anti-Jewish propaganda back then, but I do not remember Jews getting beaten as they are now". 

Evers-Emden lives in a part of Amsterdam home to a lot of Moroccans. "I saw a kid about 8 years old yelling something about 'killing Jews'. I asked him 'do you know what you're saying ?' He said 'yes', and went on repeating himself."  ;D
Van Halem feels uncertain whether anti-Semitism is on the rise. "It goes up and down, mostly following events in Israel," he said. He and his friends do feel an urge to strike back. "A lot of my friends have been trained in the Israeli army. I have years of martial arts training myself. Occasionally we'll say : 'come on, let go get them back'. But in the end, we don't want to form a militia or anything".

Source : http://www.nrc.nl/international/article2468489.ece/Anti-Semitism_on_the_rise_in_Amsterdam

"We go back to the basic Laws of Nature : Take Care of Your Own, Love your Own. Hate your Enemies, Destroy your Enemies. The Law of Survival of your own kind is the Highest Law of Nature and Transcends All Others" - Ben Klassen

Rev.Cambeul

Notice that when Whites are targeted for rape and butchering by muds, it is merely a criminal act, hardly worthy of mention in the local news - nevermind the international media! But when a single Jew is insulted and perhaps hit, it is worthy of international news coverage with cries of anti-Semitism worse than anything Adolf could have dreamed of?

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

MarkCook

RAHOWA! is  INEVITABLE. It is  the ULTIMATE  and ONLY  SOLUTION!

Maritz

More Global Anti-semitic Incidents Reported In 2009 Than Any Year Since WWII

Nearly half of Western European believe that Jews exploit the persecution of their past as a method of extorting money, according to an annual Jewish Agency report released on Sunday. A joint report on anti-Semitism conducted by the Agency and the Ministry of Diaspora Affairs found that 42 percent of those polled by the University of Bielefeld in Germany agreed that "Jews exploit the past to extort money." [ ... telling the truth about the jews wil always be anti-semitic] ;D

The countries in which the highest percentage of the population agreed with that statement were Poland and Spain. According to the Jewish Agency, there were more anti-Semitic incidents in 2009 than in any year since the Second World War. In the first three months of 2009 - immediately following Israel's three-week offensive on the Gaza Strip - there were as many anti-Semitic incidents recorded as in the entire year of 2008.

In France, for example, there were 631 anti-Semitic incidents recorded in the first half of 2009, compared to 474 in all of 2008. Worldwide, eight people were killed in attacks last year. [ ... and you call that anti-semitism ?] The report indicates that there were two murders linked with anti-Semitism in the United States in 2009 - one of a female university student in Connecticut and the other of a non-Jewish guard at the Holocaust museum in Washington, D.C. [ ... but the report fails to mention how many Whites were killed in anti-goyism]

This rise in anti-Semitism is stemming from both the political Left and Right, according to the Jewish Agency. At the press conference at which the report was released, officials referred to a film that has been making the rounds in recent days that charges Israel with stealing organs at the IDF hospital in Haiti.

Source : http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1144733.html