Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Chinese Death Virus: Chink Bio-Warfare & Asiatic Apocalypse #Coronavirus

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Thu 30 Jan 2020

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8162555/Cruise-ship-passengers-coronavirus-let-treated-Australian-hospitals.html

Foreign passengers with coronavirus who were let off a cruise ship in Australia now make up half of all the COVID-19 cases in Western Australia's intensive care units

A dozen passengers from the MV Artania are being treated for COVID-19 in Western Australia, after the ship was allowed to dock at Fremantle on Friday.

While there were initial estimates only seven people were infected, the potential number of positive cases surged to 50 on Saturday based off estimates from the ship's captain

But the patients have been placed into private hospitals, to ensure the state's public hospital beds stay open for local residents, according to ABC News.

The state's hospitals now have six COVID-19 cases in the ICU, half of those came off the MV Artania cruise ship, according to WAtoday.   

Health Minister Roger Cook confirmed two of the passengers who were originally taken off board for 'non-coronavirus related medical emergencies' tested positive for the disease.

Mr Cook said the third passenger taking up a bed in the ICU is still waiting for their test result. 

'We all know the score, it is highly likely that will be a positive,' he said.

They're being treated at Fiona Stanley and Sir Charles Gairdner hospitals

The federal government has secured a further 28 beds at the Hollywood Hospital in Nedlands and 10 at Bethesda in Claremont for sick passengers from the cruise ship.

WA Premier Mark McGowan told ABC news while they will be treating foreign passengers off the cruise ship it's unlikely to put a strain on the state's healthcare system.

'I have sought Commonwealth assistance to ensure WA public hospital beds are free and ready for Western Australians,' he said.

'This morning I spoke with the Prime Minister and we agreed on an approach that minimises the impact on the West Australian health system and our wider community

&:( &:( :-\
Absolutely bloody negligent!!! Send a Doc to treat the sickies on board !!! WTF is this?!?!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-live-updates/live-coverage/e7597ca8cc24b08a269b36d4152d6836

Australians have been told not to go out in public with more than one other person while all public spaces including parks, playgrounds, skateparks and outside gyms will be closed from midday tomorrow.

Australian Prime Minister, Scott Morrison/Schlomo has told all Australians to stay home unless they are shopping for food, receiving medical attention, for work or education purposes or for exercise (which is capped at two people).

There are now 3984 confirmed cases across the country.

That includes 1791 in New South Wales, 769 in Victoria, 656 in Queensland, 299 in South Australia, 311 in Western Australia, 66 in Tasmania, 77 in the Australian Capital Territory and 15 in the Northern Territory.

The number of Australians who have died after contracting COVID-19 has now reached 16 .

Bloody police state! No skate parks, but I guess you could do it in a parking lot? Or are BMX tracks banned too? A group is 3+ ?!
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Had that retard knocking again. After last time, it's learned to stay away from my door on the other side of a chain I keep about halfway between my house door and the fence ... so that's something at least as I was able to remain at least 10 feet away from it. Anyway, the retard wanted me to give it used cigarette butts. Let's just say that I was abrupt enough to get rid of it, and a bunch of neighbour's kids playing in the park heard what I was saying looked at me in shock and buggered off too. I hope they pass it on to their parents.

BTW Once the pub had closed, another neighbour and I had a good laugh at the retard's expense because it wouldn't be able to go out and collect cigarette butts like it used to. It's gone one step worse now and is walking to the local supermarket and raiding their bins - nothing has changed there so no surprise - but now it's also riding the bus each day to another supermarket to with a mall and a lot of other shops, to wander around looking through bins for more cigarette butts. As for the local supermarket, I and my neighbour avoid that now because the retard is there several times a day. If that retard gets sick, that place will be as contaminated as a nigger's shitter in a Harlem public park.

I'll have to discuss the retard further with my neighbour - it lives next door to her. We may have to call the coppers and have it taken away to the loony bin.

Which brings me to the legal update for Australia:

It is now a criminal offence for three or more people to get together (except in certain pre-approved instances). The fine is $13,000. It is now a criminal offence to leave your home except for reasons of: Employment, shopping, medical/pharmaceutical, compassionate, and ESSENTIAL REASONS ... such as scabbing ciggy butts out of bins.

White Australians over 70 are advised to stay home at all times. White Australians over 60 whose health isn't so great are advised to stay home at all times. Abos over 50 are all advised to stay home and cultivate their Black Privilege (good f' riddance!).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8164805/Australians-fined-11k-JAILED-seen-outside-one-person-coronavirus.html

The next time I go out is Thursday. I have to take Nigger to the vet for her monthly injection and get a new prescription to buy her several months worth of anti-inflammatory drugs online. I'll check out a supermarket I know to be stocked with only the normally amount of customers for a weekday and do some normal shopping. And then I'll take a drive to check my post office box. Then that's it for me. I wont be in personal contact with anyone for at least two weeks after that, and if I don't need or feel like shopping in two weeks, it'll probably be longer.

In the words of a one time friend of Creativity's founder, Ben Klassen: Segregation Now, Segregation Tomorrow, Segregation Forever ....

Don't just keep apart, keep Apartheid. RaHoWa!

Update: Just got a text message on my phone from the government, dishing out the same orders to Stay home and keep Apartheid.

Update 2: Each state and territory has laid out varying fines for breaking the coronavirus rules.

There are two sets of fines. The first set applies to those who disobey social distancing measures that have been put in place, and covers things like not gathering in groups of more than two people.

The second set is for people who are meant to be in self-quarantine for two weeks – namely travellers who have recently returned from overseas. If caught breaching quarantine, these fines are more severe.

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Individuals will receive on-the-spot fines of $1000 for flouting social distancing rules and business will cop $5000 fines.

Breaching quarantine will result in fines of up to $25,000.

If you're outside SA, look it up yourself. If you don't like it, don't be a lazy bastard, get into CREATOR FORUM and do better. R!

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/coronavirus-all-the-fines-you-can-cop-for-ignoring-new-virus-rules/news-story/ee0db30c2e2ec8eef7cfe71700f87134
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Inside the Australian factory packed with coronavirus supplies being sent to China in 'disgraceful' operation that 'will cost lives' - as doctors here are forced to buy painting masks from BUNNINGS hardware

* Medical supplies and groceries being shipped in bulk to China from Australia
* Comes as Australia's supermarket shelves are stripped bare amid COVID-19
* Doctors are buying painting masks from Bunnings fearing looming shortage

Alison Bevege | Daily Mail (UK) | 31 March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8167869/Inside-Australian-factory-packed-coronavirus-supplies-sent-CHINA.html

Medical supplies and groceries are being shipped in bulk to China while Australia's supermarket shelves are stripped bare - and doctors resort to buying painting masks from Bunnings fearing there aren't enough to go around amid the COVID-19 crisis

Medical staff in Australia are turning to the hardware giant - and even purchasing full-faced snorkelling kits from other retailers in fear of a looming protective gear shortage. 

Doctors say they are worried about supplies, and blame the government for creating the 'mad' situation by not assuring health workers enough equipment had been sourced to protect them as the pandemic continues to take hold

'No one... is getting information about what's going on [with medical supplies] and although the case numbers are still low, people are starting to worry. What we can't tolerate... is not knowing what's going on,' a surgeon at a Sydney hospital told The Australian.   

Meanwhile, a Chinese property company with Australian offices told employees earlier this year to stop their normal work - and instead source face masks, hand sanitisers, thermometers and other medical items to be shipped to China.

'Basically all employees, the majority of whom are Chinese, were asked to source whatever medical supplies they could,' a whistleblower told the Sydney Morning Herald.   

This week, A Current Affair exposed a Melbourne warehouse full of Australian products, including A2 milk powder, medications, bathroom supplies and baby formula being packed for export to China.

When asked where the goods were going, one of the workers said they were bound for distant shores.

'Probably to mainland (China), or somewhere like Hong Kong, Taiwan something like that,' said the worker, wearing a surgical face mask.

The process is entirely legal and Daily Mail Australia does not suggest the company or its employees are involved in any wrongdoing

Bulk supplies of vital medical items were shipped from Sydney to China at the request of a Beijing-backed property giant as the coronavirus pandemic took hold in Australia.   

Greenland Group, which manages property developments across the globe with the support of the Chinese government, told employees at its Sydney office to stop their normal work in January.

Instead, they were tasked with sourcing face masks, hand sanitisers, thermometers and other medical items, storing them at their office and shipping them to China.

A whistleblower told The Sydney Morning Herald the exercise was a worldwide effort and continued until the end of February

'Basically all employees, the majority of whom are Chinese, were asked to source whatever medical supplies they could,' the insider said.

'There were numerous requests from the HR manager and even our direct reporting line [which] prioritised the assisting of the company in gathering these supplies over other work activities.'

Greenland Group told Chinese language media in Australia the company collected  three million protective masks, 700,000 hazmat suits and 500,000 pairs of medical gloves during the global effort.

It is unclear how many of those were sourced in Australia

Greenland Group confirmed the shipments from Sydney to China in a statement to Daily Mail Australia, saying it 'felt compelled' to assist 'in efforts to mitigate the spread of the virus, which had caused a shortage of critical medical supplies in China'.

The supplies were 'dispatched to China, which at that time was the epicentre of the outbreak', the statement read.

'As such, Greenland Group initiated a drive for medical supplies, and provided accommodation services for front-line medical staff in China via the company's hotel group.

'Greenland Australia supported Greenland Group's initiative by arranging for medical supplies to be dispatched to China. Again, it should be noted that this proactive response occurred in late January and early February, at a time when the worldwide spread of the virus, and all response efforts, were focused on China.'

Photos show pallet-loads of medical items stored in company-stamped boxes at Greenland's Sydney offices and at various airports.

Sherwood Lou, Greenland Australia's managing director, shared photos of the supplies on February 13.

He wrote at the time: 'The second batch of non-contact forehead thermometers will soon take off to China! Coronavirus situation is serious, Chinese people, local and overseas, are trying their best, fighting together to combat the virus

The company has sold a billion dollars worth of property in Sydney and Melbourne since its 2013 arrival to Australia.

Meanwhile, the Federal Government is scrambling to produce enough medical supplies as confirmed local coronavirus cases surge to more than 2,400 - and doubling about every three days.

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt said a 'war production unit' had been convened at the weekend to prepare Australia

On Sunday meanwhile, news.com.au exposed the export of 90 tonnes of medical supplies including bulk surgical masks which were flown from Perth Airport to China on February 8.

Risland is owned by one of China's largest property developers, Country Garden Holdings.

'The chartered plane with 90 tons (82 tonnes) of medical supplies, including 100,000 most needed protective coveralls and 900,000 pairs of medical gloves, has successfully departed from Sydney and arrived in Wuhan on 24 Feb,' Risland said on LinkedIn.

Another Chinese property company,  Greenland Group, retasked its employees to purchase face masks, hand sanitisers, antibacterial wipes, thermometers, Panadol and other medical items in bulk for shipment to China

Time people took lessons from the past! Kick out the insect race that you cannot compete with or you can not prosper!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8170491/Nationals-MP-George-Christensen-suggests-China-created-coronavirus-Wuhan-lab.html

Australian government MP George Christensen has called for China to pay reparations for the global spread of coronavirus and has also urged investigations into reports that COVID-19 originated in a Wuhan laboratory

The National Party member for the seat of Dawson in north Queensland said on Tuesday that China should be held responsible for the coronavirus which has killed almost 38,000 people worldwide after spreading from the country's eastern Hubei province.

Speaking to Alan Jones on Sydney's 2GB radio on Tuesday, Mr Christensen said 'whether it was negligence or whether it was something deliberate, they've done the wrong thing

Mr Chistensen repeated a theory that the South China University of Technology published a report in February saying the virus may have originated in a research facility less than 300 metres from the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan

'I know this is contentious but the South China University of Technology printed a report that was quickly removed from the internet which actually said the killer coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory in Wuhan.

'That is what that report said. It was taken off the internet. The report actually had the support of China's natural science foundation but suddenly disappeared.

'Everybody is trying to poo poo that idea. There are a lot of questions about it. We need to get to the bottom of that

In January, a United States Republican senator from Arkansas, Tom Cotton, suggested China deliberately created coronavirus.

'We still don't know where coronavirus originated,' he tweeted.

'Could have been a market, a farm, a food processing company

'I would note that Wuhan has China's only biosafety level-four super laboratory that works with the world's most deadly pathogens to include, yes, coronavirus

Mr Christensen also agreed when Jones put to him that China should pay compensation for the global spread of the disease, which has devastated the world economy as well as its health impact.

'Absolutely right, they should pay reparations,' he said.

'There's a lot of speculation out there: at the lower end, they didn't act quick enough. It's negligence.'

Mr Christensen cited a University of Southampton report, published earlier this month, which said coronavirus cases could have been reduced by 95 per cent if Chinese authorities had gone public three weeks earlier.

He also claimed the South China University of Technology report, by Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao, had been removed from the internet.

Media outlets, including MailOnline, reported their findings the Wuhan Centre for Disease Control had kept disease-ridden animals in laboratories, including 605 bats

Jones told his listeners the World Health Organisation, run by former Ethiopian foreign minister Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, were 'lickspittles of China'.

'They were getting bundles of cash from China,' he said.

'So this mob, instead of administering the world health were apologists for China.'

Australia imposed a China travel ban in February but Prime Minister Scott Morrison did not close the border off completely to non-citizens arriving by air until March 20.

Professor Brendan Murphy, Australia's chief medical officer, pointed out the WHO had not supported travel bans in a bid to contain the coronavirus outbreak, before belatedly declaring it to be a pandemic.

Of course they made this wicked virus! It strikes at the heart of society! They will buy up/ invade when the chips are down! This is designer weaponry! It's about time the world turned it's back on China and we quit feeding them with our jobs and we brought them back!
The Price is Reich!