Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Mexicans in Florida (A Personal Story)

Started by Art, Wed 06 Jan 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

This is a personal experience that took place in Florida. I'm not going to take the time to super edit this, I'm going to just lay it out raw.

I was on  a road trip across the country. I visited a friend in Florida who was originally from my home town. I had visited Florida several other times in my life, this time was different.

On the boardwalk by the ocean there was what looked like a Mexican street market, all kinds of nick nacks and garbage from end to end on the sidewalk. Booth, garbage everywhere, diapers in the streets, families of Mexicans like animals all over the park benches and littered across the beach. I'd never seen anything like it in my life except on a trip to Ecuador one time. It was very ugly.

I went for  a walk down their and found out there were a few white guys selling they're arts and craft, I spoke with them and decided that the next day I would bring my art down and set up a table. I did this for several days and made a little money and made some friends with the white vendor dudes and some locals while i was at it.  After a week or two the police and the city told us they were requiring permits we had to register and pay for.

I did this. The next day they had painted 16 10 by 6 squares on the opposite side of the side walk designated for vendors with the permit. Mind you there was 30 feet between each yellow square and previously the entire sidewalk was lined with Mexicans from end to end. So competition was fierce.

In short each day became more and more competitive an hour earlier each day until we were arriving at 2 in the morning to hold a space and the fat Mexican dude at the end of the street would put a table at 8 or 9 spots out of 16. I was pissed and confronted him one morning, he had tattoos on his face and some of the other vendors referred to him as Fat Boss or Gordo Heffe. He said "your taking pictures of my people" cuz i took pictures of the tables this fat * was putting all over the sidewalk and pictures of the small dark people standing next to them. "i said yea" your taking up the whole side walk and thats not fair" he said "are you trying to scare me" i said "are you trying to scare me" as i stood in front of his table after he called me "faggot" when i was walking away, I turnted around and said "what did you call me fat ass" I walked back and he stood behind his table and said, "if you come back here, something will happen" someone will get hurt"  I said "oh yea" and I walked back to my spot.

I would go for an early walk with my dog, cast my fishing pole into the ocean and then set a "decoy" bag on my spot for the first few days. Then they said someone had to be attending the place at all times, thats when I confronted the fat dude.

I was there one morning at 2 or 3, i went to another dudes car to sit down while he smoked. all of a sudden a ford explorer drove up fast and parked right in front of my art, this is what i spent all winter creating. I ran up, i had my knife tucked in my pants and my hand crafted wooden knuckle dusters in my front pocket. It was a family of mexicans and they were grabbbing my stuff. I was on fire, I went into instant fight or flight mode. They were putting their junk on the spot and fucking with mine, there were 6 of them and their coward father had the old lady and the small girl do the dirty work while the teenage son held his hand at his beltline as if he had a weapon, I knew he did not and if he did I would have smoked him. It was a game of chess of moving their garbage and avoiding bumping the females and moving my goods back into the spot. Once I got my goods back into the spot, the old lady took a folding table and slammed it down on the spot, i picked it up over my head and threw it over the edge of the boardwalk onto the sand, she put down another table and I did the same thing, I launched the table over the edge of the railing onto the sand. I then unscrewed the legs from my portable table and held one in each arm and yelled at the top of my lungs "Do you understand English? Do not touch  my stuff. Thats stealing. This is my art, my life, don't ever touch my things again mother fucker." Ii said it loud enough that the police got 20 or so calls on the scream... Unfortunately that was not my plan, the police were the last people i wanted to see. They came screeching up sirens blazing and they were looking for a fight.. also the little Mexican girl was recording the whole thing on a cell phone, standing aside.

The police instantly came at me aggressive, instinctually I was ready to fight, pumped full of adrenaline, I had done nothing but defend my property and my life. A cop came up behind me and I was not about to get hand cuffed, and luckily one fellow vendor (the only one who gave enough of a * to do anything at all as me, his so called friend defended my art and life, even after I shared my booth spot with them two days in a row cuz they didn't have one, what a shitty friend, not a friend at all i found out)... so he said calm down dude they're not gonna cuff you, just relax, if he hadn't been there and said that it would have been a fight. Meanwhile the Mexican family is talking to a god damn Mexican female cop translating for them cuz they don't speak English and she's watching the video they recorded... they took my wooden knuckles, I was swift en ought to put my 1918 brass knuckle ww1 dagger into my art bag when the sirens came screeching up and it was left untouched. I eventually settled down into silence and just let the pigs jabber. The Mexican bitch cop wrote me a ticket for having "knuckles", I said what if I don't accept this ticket, she said your going to jail then. I took the ticket, then a higher up officer drove up and talked some *, told me i me not to come to the boardwalk that day and that tomorrow is a new day, I agreed to stay off the boardwalk that day. they allowed me to quickly pack up and go back to my friends.

Long story short, a few days later the entire boardwalk was empty, no vendors, it was outlawed and they had 3 armed policemen walking up and down the boardwalk to scare of anybody who defied them.  I was in town for maybe a  week or two more and then big fires broke out and the city was filled with smoke, they evacuated lots of towns surrounding and many homes and farms were turned to ashes. I took my dog and bid my friend farewell and continued on my road trip.

RAHOWA
We will win!

Rev.Cambeul

Good experience and well related, brother. Hopefully some will be able to learn from your experience without having to go through it.

Thumbs Up/A "Like" for you.

23/23 R!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

I was in Santa Cruz nearly 5 years ago. Nice place I thought and I was there on a day trip from San Francisco. It's a lot like an Australian coastal town.

I never went down to the beach where they have that carnival thing that you see in films like :- The lost boys or Bumblebee. I saw it from a distance.

I don't have a lot of experience with Beaners being Australian but the ones I met haven't been so bad.

I can understand your trouble though with foreign people swarming your place and displacing you. We feel it here to but largely with cashed up Chinks and Curry munchers. Because they have money it makes them more hazardous to our people and country. They are very tough to compete with!

I would have downloaded the Timestamp Camera App and photographed your belongings on your spot to show the cops that it was your area. You could have fixed the Beaner's car Or something so it's tough for them to leave/ return.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Art

Thanks for the feedback Brothers. Yea the mexicans didn't act like niggers, thats for sure, they were polite for the most part but the sheer number of them on the beach was overwhelming, it was a sea of brown.
I was way to wound up to react to the situation in the way you described, but if something like that happens again I will keep a cool head.
RaHoWa
We will win!

Aleister Adams

This is a major problem in the south. Mexirats are everywhere in the southern States. The only positive thing is they hate Niggers with a passion.838

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top