No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The JOG Wants My Shite

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
The JOG Wants My Shite
« on: 15 January 2020 at 08:17 »
The title of this post is, the JOG wants my shite - and I'm not kidding.
Admin Note: Using "shite" because if the "e" is removed, shite turns to *.

Turning 50 years old in November, I received a package in my Post Office Box. The JOG wants me to take a crap, reach into the dunny and scoop out a tablespoon or so full, bag it and ship it off to them. The purpose: Looking for blood, looking for signs of cancer ... personally I think it's some dirty government sponsored faggot looking for love in all the wrong places.

Although, if it's not a shite eating faggot, and they're not telling the truth about it being solely a health service, what else could it be? Not being completely paranoid about everyone being out to get me (certain types of people are out to get all of us): Is the government collecting the DNA of everyone turning 50? Is there a massive data base of DNA ready to be accessed in the possibility of a criminal offence? For instance, what if my father's remains are found inside a shark? (It'd have to be a drunken shark after eating that alcoholic bastard.) My disowned daughter's DNA is found at the butchered remains of several niggers (she hates me and declares me to be a "Nazi", but she really hates niggers)? Or perhaps my mother leaves a drop of sweat when she finally euthenises her retarded neighbour with the Abo flag outside its house?

So, is it a shite eating faggot, DNA archiving or a genuine concern for my welfare? Your guess is as good as mine.

I threw the shite collection kit in the garbage. I just had an endoscopy - that's a camera down the throat into the gut - a few years ago.

Endoscopy with the Dot-Head Doctor

I know I'm getting old and getting grey, getting ripped off, underpaid. Getting spots, growing hair in new places and my voice is changing ... FFS I'm a recycled teenager! The thing is, where there's change, there's life.

However, I do not recommend anyone else - who has not recently had an endoscopy and/or a colonoscopy to turn down the government's kind offer of a health test - but personally, I'd rather avoid feeding a shite eating faggot, and I'd also rather keep my DNA off any government database.

The JOG may go to pieces, but my faeces shall remain my own personal business.

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Obama Wins the JOG Appointment

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1109
Last post 05 November 2008 at 12:06
by Hidden to Guests
ZOG vs JOG?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 2491
Last post 18 May 2011 at 23:51
by Hidden to Guests