No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-11-26 University of Tennessee (Martin) - Given True Education

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/ut-martin-chancellor-disappointed-and-disgusted-by-racist-flyers-found/article_50e0196a-1095-11ea-8095-b3442be68508.html

UT Martin chancellor 'disappointed and disgusted' by racist flyers found on campus

Leanne Fuller
Nov 26, 2019 Updated 4 hrs ago

MARTIN, TN — In a letter to the campus community, the chancellor of a university in the Local 6 area said he is "disappointed and disgusted" after flyers promoting a racist group were found on vehicles on campus.

In an email to students and others, University of Tennessee at Martin Chancellor Keith Carver said the university "discovered disturbing, racist literature that has been placed on numerous vehicles on the University of Tennessee at Martin campus. I am very disappointed and disgusted in the message that the flyers conveys."

UT Martin spokesman Bud Grimes says someone placed 36 flyers promoting the Church of Creativity, also known as Creativity Alliance, on the windshields of cars parked on campus. The flyers were found early Tuesday morning.

The Church of Creativity is a white supremacist, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian group. Earlier this year, flyers promoting the group were found on the campuses of other colleges in the Local 6 area: Murray State University in Kentucky, John A. Logan College in Illinois, and Southeastern Illinois College.

In full, Carver's letter reads:

Campus Community,

Earlier this morning we discovered disturbing, racist literature that has been placed on numerous vehicles on the University of Tennessee at Martin campus. I am very disappointed and disgusted in the message that the flyers conveys.

Goal 3 of UT Martin’s Strategic Plan provides for “a campus that is open, accessible and welcoming to all.” This literature is not reflective of the core values that we hold so dear on our campus.
Admin Note: UT Martin says BLACK LIVES MATTER but that IT'S NOT ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE?

In no uncertain terms, UT Martin condemns hate in any form, and I have instructed university personnel to remove the fliers immediately. Hatred directed to anyone at UT Martin is hatred directed at us all, and these actions will not be tolerated.

Keith Carver,

Chancellor
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/ut-martin-chancellor-addresses-hate-group-fliers-on-campus/article_f0cb9aac-1163-11ea-9d83-ffd638128347.html

UT Martin chancellor addresses hate group fliers on campus

www.wpsdlocal6.com

MARTIN, TN — The University of Tennessee at Martin leaders say they condemn hate in any form after a white supremacy group put fliers on cars on campus this week.

Now, the school is taking action with the help of students.

UT Martin senior J.C. Fogg says he was angry and disappointed, but not surprised, when he found out about the fliers.

"A lot of people believe 'We're in 2019, almost 2020; racism doesn't really exist anymore, or may not be as strong as it was before,' but it is still pretty strong," Fogg says.

He says he is often the only black student in his classes.

"It is something that kind of weighs on me, being the only black student at class, and then when I work in group projects I'm, like I said, the only black student in that group project," Fogg says. "And now I'm dealing with even more feeling and alone and excluded."

The university says it is is handling this head on. Monday, students will get the chance to sit down with UT Martin's chancellor, and talk about all their concerns.

The university released a statement saying, in part: "This literature is not reflective of the core values we hold so dear on our campus," and "UT Martin condemns hate in any form."

Chancellor Keith Carver says he looks forward to talking through this with students.

"Let's get together and talk about — OK let's talk about what happened, but what can we do to move forward," Carver says. "And how can we use this as a learning experience and have a dialogue to talk more about societal issues."

Fogg says he understands the chancellor is doing his best and hopes the school can grow from this.

Similar fliers have previously been found at other local campuses, including Murray State University in Kentucky and John A. Logan Community College in Southern Illinois.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

2018-11-06 University of Southern Indiana Receives Real Education - Courtesy CA

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Positive Activism

Replies: 6
Popularity: 792
Last post 21 November 2018 at 20:14
by Hidden to Guests
2019-01-18 C.A. Flyers at Murray State University

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 255
Last post 19 January 2019 at 18:53
by Hidden to Guests
2019-11-12 University of Southern Indiana - Creativity Alliance Strikes Again

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 5
Popularity: 202
Last post 20 November 2019 at 12:39
by Hidden to Guests
Creativity: The One and Only True Religion

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Announcements

Replies: 8
Popularity: 6797
Last post 01 July 2018 at 16:11
by Hidden to Guests
Fictional film 'Inglourious Basterds' hyped while true story of revenge hidden

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 5
Popularity: 2364
Last post 16 November 2009 at 18:41
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained