No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

04 December 2019 at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-11-12 University of Southern Indiana - Creativity Alliance Strikes Again

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
White supremacist flyers found on parking lot vehicles

Riley Guerzini, Editor-in-Chief | The Shield | 2 November 2019

The Shield is the student publication at the University of Southern Indiana.

https://usishield.com/31849/news/white-supremacist-flyers-found-on-parking-lot-vehicles

White supremacist flyers were discovered on vehicles on a campus parking lot this afternoon, marking the second time in four months the flyers have been placed on vehicles on campus.

Public Safety became aware of the flyers in the third and fourth row of Parking Lot C towards the north side this afternoon around 2:08 p.m. A Public Safety officer removed the flyers upon arriving on the scene.

Junior Biology major Briana Acree drove her car to campus around 12:40 p.m. to get to class. She discovered the flyer on her car around an hour later.

Senior Finance major William Holbrook said he hasn’t seen white supremacist flyers on his car before and upon seeing the flyer, crumbled it up immediately.

“I think it’s unacceptable on USI, but it occurs, but I don’t know who would do it,” he said.

The same flyer was discovered on vehicles in the campus parking lot on Aug. 6.  Written on the flyers is the phrase “Proud to be White? Contact like-minded people.” They were distributed by a member of the Creativity Alliance, a white supremacist group who claim they are also a religion.

Public Safety also found racist flyers on campus parking lots last November. Neo-Nazi posters that used threatening antisemitic derogatory language were also discovered in the Rice Plaza in April of 2018.

“Our people are very vigilant for it, they are looking for it,” Public Safety Director Steve Bequette said in an August interview with The Shield. “They always seem to happen on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we had heightened vigilance on those days.”
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
I wonder if you can be in trouble for touching people’s Cars?

Can you be in trouble for putting unsolicited post in a mail box?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
I wonder if you can be in trouble for touching people’s Cars?

Can you be in trouble for putting unsolicited post in a mail box?

Flyering here in the U.S.

The cars tend to be a grey area, normally fair game if in public areas (like public roads or parking lots). Worse case scenario, you'd more likely be charged with trespassing on the property than "tampering" with the cars. The mail box is illegal if it has no postage and hasn't went through the postal service.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Flyering here in Australia

* Letterboxes are 100% legal fair game.

* Cars are basically the same as America - allowed with arguable private property rules applying for some car parks.

* Everything we do is a community service from the Church of Creativity.

Some years back, Creators in the state of Queensland (North-East Australia) were charged and fined for putting flyers on the windscreens of cars parked in the street. The reasoning behind the charge was that they had targeted Christian church-goers who had parked in that street.

Our response was to liberally flyer cars parked in streets where there happened to be churches and mosques. In my particular area near my Post Office Box in South Australia, there's one street that has a mosque and two or three Christian churches and church halls. All cars in the area and all letterboxes were hit regardless of the owner. Then we targeted local politicians, businesses and the general area with flyers and stickers, went into the universities and hit them as well, finishing with the offices of taxpayer funded Aboriginal Supremacist groups.

The response from two state governments (Queensland and Victoria) was to introduce state based Hate-Crime Laws that had not existed prior to that.

Our response to Hate-Crime Laws was to smarten up our flyer designs so that they are 100% legal and continue on as before - just as long as we do not deliberately target any particular racial or religious group or individual. Apart from being legally allowed to post flyers directly into people's letter boxes, the laws and therefore our methods are basically the same as those in America.

https://creativityalliance.com/tag/rockhampton
Quote from: Hidden to Guests
Race Hate Case Dropped

The Morning Bulletin (Rockhampton) | April 18, 2001

https://creativityalliance.com/race-hate-case-dropped

Excerpt: POLICE have dropped a case against members of a race hate group accused of plastering racist stickers on the walls of an Aboriginal building in Rockhampton.

Police said yesterday they were powerless to act against two men from the Ku Klux Klan-aligned group which allegedly hit the Aboriginal offices in February.

Rockhampton Detective Darren Lees said the investigation into the World Church of the Creator [now the Church of Creativity] members ended after police sought legal advice, which found no criminal offence could be substantiated.

Palmtree Wataru Aboriginal chairman Colin Toby said he was considering taking legal action against the men once new Queensland laws on racial vilification were passed next month. [Editor’s Note – “were passed”, they are assuming a lot are they not ??]

The corporation building was plastered with stickers bearing messages such as “White Race Awake – White People Unite” and staff members received anonymous calls from people calling them “black scum”.

Under the new laws, individuals will face maximum $5350 fines or six months’ jail, while corporations face fines of up to $26,000, if caught inciting racial hatred through public statements.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
UPDATED

https://usishield.com/31849/news/white-supremacist-flyers-found-on-parking-lot-vehicles/

White supremacist flyers found on parking lot vehicles

Riley Guerzini, Editor-in-Chief | November 12, 2019

White supremacist flyers were discovered on vehicles on a campus parking lot this afternoon, marking the second time in four months the flyers have been placed on vehicles on campus.

Public Safety became aware of the flyers in the third and fourth row of Parking Lot C towards the north side this afternoon around 2:08 p.m. A Public Safety officer removed the flyers upon arriving on the scene.

Junior Biology major Briana Acree drove her car to campus around 12:40 p.m. to get to class. She discovered the flyer on her car around an hour later.

Senior Finance major William Holbrook said he hasn’t seen white supremacist flyers on his car before and upon seeing the flyer, crumbled it up immediately.

“I think it’s unacceptable on USI, but it occurs, but I don’t know who would do it,” he said.

The same flyer was discovered on vehicles in the campus parking lot on Aug. 6.  Written on the flyers is the phrase “Proud to be White? Contact like-minded people.” They were distributed by a member of the Creativity Alliance, a white supremacist group who claim they are also a religion.

Public Safety also found racist flyers on campus parking lots last November. Neo-Nazi posters that used threatening antisemitic derogatory language were also discovered in the Rice Plaza in April of 2018.

This is the third instance the flyers have been found on cars since last November.

Bequette said that one person reported to Public Safety about the flyers Nov. 12, but there was not a big response from the public.

“Our people are very vigilant for it, they are looking for it,” Public Safety Director Steve Bequette said in an August interview with The Shield. “They always seem to happen on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we had heightened vigilance on those days.”

Bequette also said that he has heard of the flyers being on the University of Evansville’s campus as well.

“The university has been looking for this person for quite some time,” Vice President of Finance and Administration Steve Bridges said.

President Rochon sent out a university-wide email in response to the flyers on Nov. 15:

“USI Community:

As you may or may not have heard by now, another round of inflammatory flyers was found on parked vehicles on our campus earlier this week.

While this University values freedom of inquiry and expression as essential to a higher education experience, we do not tolerate the distribution of materials that both violate our University policy on solicitation and can be viewed as harassment.

Our Public Safety team was made aware of the situation and continues to investigate this activity, both current and previous instances. But vigilance is all of our responsibility. If you See Something, Say Something. Anyone with information about the flyers, and/or those distributing them, should contact USI Public Safety at 812-464-1845 or local law enforcement.

In the coming weeks, I will meet with respective constituents across campus to gather community input on how to address this intolerance. We know that the values we share far outweigh the differences we have, and we continue to strive to make all members of our campus community feel safe and protected. Please watch your email for additional information on diversity and inclusion initiatives.

As I have stated before, there is no room for this type of rhetoric on our campus. We value a climate of respect and acceptance of all. As we wrap up this semester and prepare for our fall commencement, I ask that you not let this be a distraction to you. Study hard-Finish strong! Let’s all be role models. Let’s embrace our differences and celebrate what makes our campus unique.”

This story will be updated as more information becomes available. The story was last updated 11/19/19 at 5:08 p.m.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

2018-11-06 University of Southern Indiana Receives Real Education - Courtesy CA

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Positive Activism

Replies: 6
Popularity: 787
Last post 21 November 2018 at 20:14
by Hidden to Guests
2019-07-22 Creativity Alliance Teaches Children to Wage Racial Holy War

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 7
Popularity: 10863
Last post 21 August 2019 at 12:01
by Hidden to Guests
Youth in the Creativity Alliance

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 7
Popularity: 3582
Last post 11 September 2013 at 03:25
by Hidden to Guests
2010-03-29 Creativity Alliance Targets Penrith

Replies: 8
Popularity: 5938
Last post 30 July 2017 at 19:12
by Hidden to Guests
SPLC Spurting off About Creativity Alliance

Replies: 6
Popularity: 9442
Last post 04 August 2017 at 04:53
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained