No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Build That Wall!

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Build That Wall!
« on: 17 October 2019 at 08:20 »
My mother is in her 70's and with osteoarthritis, she can't do everything inside and outside the house that she used to. I was her only child and I live about 40 Klicks away. That's an 80KM round trip at about $20 bucks in fuel. So, if I'm going to visit my mother, I expect to do more than just sit and stare at her frigging TV or put up with her bloody annoying FM radio - that isn't even Classical Music!

Anyway, she wants a wall around her back garden and has been forgetting to phone a local builder/handyman for a couple of months now. Keeps telling me that she'll do it next time .... In the meantime, I have ripped out every weed in her garden, back and front, rearranged her plants in her front garden to my liking, and set everything up ready for about 8 inches of bark to be dumped on her garden. The bark keeps down the weeds and my rearranging of plants means that she can walk out to her garden at any time and poison weeds that popup with vinegar. (At 99c per 2 Litre bottle, standard white vinegar is the most effective poison I've ever used for a garden.)

... But I cannot put the bark down until she arranges for it to be delivered; and she will not order the bark until she builds that wall around her back garden. Why does my mother want a wall around her garden? To keep Mexicans out of her garden, of course.

So, now that she has arranged some kind of home help for oldies to once per week come and sweep, wash and vacuum her floors and weed her garden at a reasonable and affordable price, I no longer have to do any of that. My job is to do everything that the home help for oldies will not do - and there's a lot I haven't been able to do over the years because of the need for me to do average household chores. What I did yesterday is phone my mother and tell her that I refuse to visit until she arranges for four trailer-loads of bark to be dumped in her driveway, ready for me to get to work dumping it on her back and front gardens. Within the hour, my mother called back telling me she has arranged with a local handyman to come and BUILD THAT WALL.

She wanted a brick wall, but the builder/handyman she contacted doesn't work with bricks, but he will BUILD THAT WALL with railway sleepers. Sounds good enough for me ... and I am willing to bet serious money that there will never be any Mexicans in my mother's back garden in South Australia.

The wall will soon be built, the bark will be delivered and I'll have a lot of hard work to do.

The question is: Will the same work for Trump?

Hidden to Guests Perhaps all you need do is contact Trump and threaten not to flyer Trump Towers with our IT'S Alright to be White flyers? After all, Trump is in my mother's age group.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Build That Wall!
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2019 at 04:51 »
She wanted a brick wall, but the builder/handyman she contacted doesn't work with bricks, but he will BUILD THAT WALL with railway sleepers. Sounds good enough for me ... and I am willing to bet serious money that there will never be any Mexicans in my mother's back garden in South Australia.

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Wall.E

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 884
Last post 24 January 2009 at 23:43
by Hidden to Guests
Anti-Wall Street News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Popularity: 2737
Last post 12 November 2011 at 04:43
by Hidden to Guests
Hate speach against Jews on pro Jew Berlin wall mural causes a stir

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1063
Last post 02 August 2015 at 11:24
by Hidden to Guests
If Trump gets elected he'll get Mexico to pay for a confinement wall on boarder

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1383
Last post 24 August 2015 at 13:13
by Hidden to Guests
Britain Builds anti- Refugee Wall in Calais

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 731
Last post 15 September 2016 at 11:12
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained