No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Those Crazy Christians

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Those Crazy Christians
« Reply #10 on: 28 March 2020 at 19:30 »
I feel if anything this Crisis will bring more people to the church.
Some people have suicided as they feel the world is closing in.
A lot of edgy people. Yesterday I felt a “dog eat dog” presence I never experienced so bad in Australia and it was confronting and eerie.

I live at a different address to my female friend and we went to the shop. The rules stated 2x pasta items each. So I bought them and she did too. At check out at security the “heavy “ they hired advised us we entered as a “group” and couldn’t buy two items each!
I said we were different entities and showed ID to prove it but they didn’t care and wouldn’t allow me to feed myself!
They took my pasta off me!2x $1 bags! How petty!

I should’ve just opened the pasta in front of him and tipped it out. Then said “ oh dear”! “What an accident! good I never bought it anyway!”

I mean the cops were down the beach telling people “social distancing please”.
At a skate park they dumped sand in it to stop congregating.

People at the check out get funny and say “ you are too near me” . You dare even cough and people pull a face at you.

Do I touch the petrol pump? The flush button on the loo? Sit on the loo? Touch money?

People are expecting to get it the way it doubles.
If they have low immunity or family who are seniors it could whipe them out!

It’s a time where people feel helpless and afraid and you can bet they’ll turn to religion.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in Adelaide South Australia - The South of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #11 on: 28 March 2020 at 23:49 »
Christians belong to two different predictable types:

The First is Totally ChristINSANE

During a crisis, they will pray, pray and pray harder. If a loved one gets sick, they Thank Jesus. And when a loved one dies, they curse the evil spook under the ground, Satan, and thank their invisible Jewish friend in the sky for looking after their dead loved ones.

The Second Lives in the World of Reality

During the same crisis, the realists will pray as much as the Christinsane, but when trauma occurs, they, they don't blame any evil devils living under the ground; they instead deny the reality of their invisible Jewish friends in the sky and set about getting on with life with a new, bitter outlook and a hatred for the mind-bending lies of Christinsanity.

I feel if anything this Crisis will bring more people to the church.

You're damned right Hidden to Guests. There are plenty who will refuse to turn the other cheek. They will know thine imported enemy and seek him out. Their first step to White Salvation will be the abandonment of the Lies of Christinsanity and the embracing of the Truth that is Nature.

... And then, we will welcome them with open arms to Nature's Eternal Religion - The One & Only Religion for & by the White Man - The Church of Creativity.

RaHoWa!

https://creativityalliance.com/contact
https://creativityalliance.com/join
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 12 April 2020 at 13:09 »
I'm sure the spook in the sky will magically protect the foolish christ-insane on their "sacred" zombie Jesus day.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/god-will-shield-us-from-all-harm-and-sickness-louisiana-pastor-expects-2000-to-attend-his-easter-service/ar-BB12unBW

'God will shield us from all harm and sickness:' Louisiana pastor expects 2,000 to attend his Easter service

Paulina Cachero

Reverend Tony Spell has brazenly held several in-person church services at Apostolic Life Tabernacle Church with hundreds in attendance amid the coronavirus pandemic. And this Easter Sunday, he said he expected a crowd of more than 2,000 to gather in worship at the megachurch near Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

"Satan and a virus will not stop us," Spell told Reuters on Friday. "God will shield us from all harm and sickness. We are not afraid."

However, Rev. Spell's biggest service yet comes as deaths from COVID-19 in Louisiana reported an increase of 970 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hours on April 10, CNN reported.

The state also reported new single-day records for the number of deaths, with 70 new fatalities on Tuesday and Wednesday. Coronavirus-related deaths in the state surpassed earlier estimates Friday that 746 Louisianna residents would be killed by the virus. A national model used by the White House from the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation now projects nearly 950 infected residents could die, according to the Advertiser.

Despite the rise in the projected death toll in his state, Spell told TMZ in an interview earlier this week that "true Christians do not mind dying."

"Like any zealot or like any pure religious person, death looks to them like a welcome friend. True Christians do not mind dying. They fear living in fear," Spell told TMZ.

Louisiana's state government has issued a stay-at-home order for residents to help curb the spread of COVID-19, asking people to limit movements outside of their homes other than for essential needs, like grocery shopping, refilling prescriptions, and exercising.

Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards even announced an executive order banning gatherings of 50 or more people while theCenter for Disease Control and Preventionrecommended canceling gatherings of more than 10 people in early March.

Other church leaders have put measures in place to protect congregants from contracting the novel virus by hosting drive-in services or live streaming praise and worship. However, the 42-year-old Evangelical pastor has defiantly ignoring federal and state social distancing measures holding services so he could "lay hands" on his parishioners - something he claimed he couldn't do with a livestreamed service.

"I cannot baptize people in a livestream. I can not lay hands on people in a livestream. I cannot pray for people in a livestream, and this is our biblical command - to lay hands on the sick and when they recover baptize them by immersion in water, which we do every day," Spell told Insider.

He became the second pastor arrested for continuing to hold in-person services and was charged with six misdemeanors on March 31 for disregarding stay-at-home orders.

Central Police Chief Roger Corcoran, who announced charges against Spell, said in a statement that the pastor's decisions have been "reckless and irresponsible," adding that they "endangered the health of his congregation and our community."

"Instead of showing the strength and resilience of our community during this difficult time, Mr. Spell has chosen to embarrass us for his own self-promotion," he said.

With several churches across the country insisting on holding in-person church services despite public health recommendations and mandates, even President Donald Trump has been forced to address church leaders urging them to follow state and federal social-distancing measures.

"There are some pastors and ministers that want to get together and I have great respect for them," Trump said at a news briefing. "But I would say heal our country - let's get healed before we do this."
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• American Contact
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 15 April 2020 at 03:51 »
Nature's Eternal Laws vs. Spook in the sky. No competition.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/04/14/coronavirus-bishop-who-defied-social-distancing-dies-covid-19/2987693001

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/bishop-gerald-o-glenn-dies-of-coronavirus-after-packed-church-service/news-story/45555d88fe23fed11005ad3814249f53

Virginia bishop who preached 'God is larger than this dreaded virus' dies of COVID-19

N'DEA YANCEY-BRAGG | USA TODAY
Updated 6 hours ago

A prominent Virginia bishop died after contracting the coronavirus, members of his church announced Sunday.

Bishop Gerald Glenn, the founder and pastor of New Deliverance Evangelistic Church in Chesterfield, Virginia, died Saturday night, church elder Bryan Nevers said in a video post on the church's Facebook page.

"During this time of intense grief, we ask that you pray continually for the FIRST FAMILY of NDEC," a Facebook post from the church read. "While they are mourning the heartbreaking earthly absence of their family patriarch & spiritual father, they also have family members who are struggling to survive this dreaded pandemic."

Glenn and his wife, Marcietia Glenn, tested positive for the virus, their daughter Mar-Gerie Crawley said in a video shared on Facebook. Crawley said in an update Friday that Gerald Glenn was very sick but had improved slightly after being put on a ventilator.

Bishop Gerald Glenn, the founder and pastor of New Deliverance Evangelistic Church in Chesterfield, Virginia, died Saturday night. 

“I just beg people to understand the severity and the seriousness of this because people are saying it’s not just about us, it’s about everyone around us," Crawley said.

She told Richmond station WTVR that Glenn had diverticulitis and that it was not uncommon for him to get sick or have a fever. Glenn's health worsened despite trips to urgent care and the emergency room, she added.

Despite authorities urging people to practice social distancing, Glenn held an in-person service on March 22.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus,” Glenn told his congregation in a sermon that day, according to video of the service shared by WTVR. He vowed to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital," the New York Times reported.

The next day, Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam ordered nonessential businesses closed and banned all gatherings of more than 10 people. Seven days later on March 30, Northam issued a stay-at-home order in Virginia.

Sen. Tim Kaine offered his condolences, calling Bishop Glenn a friend and pillar of the Richmond faith community in a tweet Sunday.

The church said final arrangements will be announced within the next few days.

I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Tax Is Driving Me Crazy

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1031
Last post 03 April 2009 at 23:59
by Hidden to Guests
Christians

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Comedy/Humor

Replies: 0