No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-08-07 Reeducating U.S.I.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
2019-08-07 Reeducating U.S.I.
« on: 08 August 2019 at 01:35 »
https://www.courierpress.com/story/opinion/columnists/jon-webb/2019/08/07/white-supremacist-flyers-found-university-southern-indiana/1944086001/

White supremacist flyers found at the University of Southern Indiana

JON WEBB | EVANSVILLE COURIER & PRESS

“Proud to be white?”

That was the question emblazoned across a series of white supremacist flyers found on cars at the University of Southern Indiana on Tuesday.

Employees began posting about it on social media that afternoon, and Wednesday morning, university spokesman Ben Luttrull confirmed the campus had been papered.

“USI public safety is actively investigating,” he said.

The flyers — which violate USI's solicitation policy — contain a QR code that directs recipients to the website for The Creativity Alliance: a white-supremacist, anti-immigration “church” that believes “our race is our religion.” It offers several printable flyers on its website.

Flyers asking "proud to be white" were found on the campus of the University of Southern Indiana on Tuesday. 

White supremacy has permeated the news lately.

The accused El Paso shooter reportedly published a racist “manifesto” online minutes before he was accused of killing 22 people after opening fire on a crowded shopping center on Saturday. 

Hours later, nine people were shot and killed at a Dayton, Ohio, entertainment district. No motive has been released in that incident.

Closer to home, Bloomington residents woke on Monday to find Ku Klux Klan literature scattered across their town. It arrived amid a fight over a vendor at the city’s farmers market who has been accused of being a white supremacist. She denies the accusation, instead calling herself an "identitarian": a grouppanicked over the possibility of minorities becoming the majority.

The KKK flyers showed an image of a Klansman that looks like it was printed off a 1980s computer.

“You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake!” they read in part.

This isn’t the first time racist flyers have appeared at USI.

Back in April 2018, at least three Neo-Nazi posters were found near the University Center, and in November, flyers branded with a link to the Creativity Alliance’s website were discovered in a parking lot. They featured wildly racist caricatures of minorities, The Shield reported.

One of the cars papered on Tuesday belonged to USI geology professor Paul Doss. ( https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.researchgate.net/profile/Paul_Doss3/amp )

“Every windshield in my parking lot at my esteemed institution of higher learning … this morning had this flyer on it,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “Sheriff and security personnel were there.

“And by the way, my answer to the question is hell no.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: 2019-08-07 Reeducating U.S.I.
« Reply #1 on: 08 August 2019 at 01:38 »
https://www.wkyufm.org/post/white-supremacist-flyers-left-cars-university-southern-indiana#stream/0

White Supremacist Flyers Left on Cars at University of Southern Indiana

By WKU PUBLIC RADIO NEWS

The University of Southern Indiana is investigating a series of white supremacist flyers left on cars at the school’s campus in Evansville.

The flyers were found Tuesday on U.S.I.’s campus, and asked the question, “Proud to be white?” A school spokesman confirmed the flyers, and said U.S.I.’s public safety division is looking into it.

The Evansville Courier & Press reported the flyers contained a QR code that connects to the website for a group called The Creativity Alliance.

That organization is white supremacist, anti-Semitic, anti-immigration and calls itself a “church.”

The group’s website says its golden rule is, “What is good for the White Race is of the highest virtue. What is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin”.

A recent report from the Anti-Defamation League said the distribution of white supremacist propaganda on college campuses increased nationwide for the third straight year, with Kentucky recording the second-highest number of incidents in the nation.

Comment - Left at Article Source
https://www.wkyufm.org/post/white-supremacist-flyers-left-cars-university-southern-indiana#stream/0

If they were BLACK SUPREMACIST flyers endorsing the hatred of White People, USI would be lauding it as evidence of their policies of diversity, inclusion and free speech at all costs; but being WHITE, the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE are denounced as terrorists with calls for a criminal investigation.

To the University of Southern Indiana, the CREATIVITY ALLIANCE shall return. And to every other campus in the USA, smarten up, because CREATORS will be visiting.

RevCailenCambeul✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 08 August 2019 at 01:42 »
https://44news.wevv.com/racist-flyer-appears-on-usi-campus/

Racist Flyer Appears on USI Campus

Tyrone Morris

USI Public Safety is investigating white supremacist flyers that are reappearing on vehicles in the university’s parking lot. The flyer, which reads  “Proud to be white?”,  appeared on several vehicles at USI in the lot between the Health Professions/ Science buildings and the Children’s Center.

This isn’t the first time racist flyers appeared on USI’s campus.  Back in November 2018, a student took to Facebook showing the image of a racist flyer which reads “Hey, White Man…Just what is it gonna take to get you to fight back?”. The flyer depicts an anti-Black caricature holding a white woman with a white man on looking in the background.

According to 44News reporter Noah Alatza, the posters originated from Creative Alliance, a far-right white nationalist group. It is described as “a self-styled religious organization, the Creativity Movement incessantly promotes what it sees as the inherent superiority and “creativity” of the white race — about the only tenets there are to its supposed “theology.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 08 August 2019 at 03:29 »
https://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/white-supremacist-flyers-found-on-vehicles-at-usi/

White Supremacist flyers found on vehicles at USI

LOCAL NEWS

Posted: Aug 7, 2019 / 07:50 PM UTC   / Updated: Aug 7, 2019 / 07:54 PM UTC

(Courtesy: Courier & Press)

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – “Proud to be White? Contact like-minded people.” Those words were on flyers found on cars at the University of Southern Indiana on Tuesday, according to our media partner, the Evansville Courier & Press.

Employees posted about the incident on social media Tuesday afternoon and the school spokesman confirmed it Wednesday morning.

The flyer has a QR code that will direct people to the website for The Creativity Alliance: a white supremacist, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian religion and members of the movement believe in a “racial holy war”. It offers printable flyers on its website.

This is isn’t the first time flyers have been found at USI.

In April 2018, there were a few Neo-Nazi posters found near the University Center, and last November flyers branded with a link to The Creativity Alliance’s website were discovered in a parking lot.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 09 August 2019 at 13:02 »
https://indianaeconomicdigest.com/MobileContent/Default/Also-In-The-News/Article/White-supremacist-flyers-found-at-the-University-of-Southern-Indiana/-3/5307/97006

White supremacist flyers found at the University of Southern Indiana

Thursday, August 8, 2019 12:51 PM

“Proud to be white?”

That was the question emblazoned across a series of white supremacist flyers found on cars at the University of Southern Indiana on Tuesday.

Employees began posting about it on social media that afternoon, and Wednesday morning, university spokesman Ben Luttrull confirmed the campus had been papered.

“USI public safety is actively investigating,” he said.

The flyers — which violate USI's solicitation policy — contain a QR code that directs recipients to the website for The Creativity Alliance: a white-supremacist, anti-immigration “church” that believes “our race is our religion.” It offers several printable flyers on its website.

White supremacy has permeated the news lately.

The accused El Paso shooter reportedly published a racist “manifesto” online minutes before he was accused of killing 22 people after opening fire on a crowded shopping center on Saturday.

Hours later, nine people were shot and killed at a Dayton, Ohio, entertainment district. No motive has been released in that incident.

Closer to home, Bloomington residents woke on Monday to find Ku Klux Klan literature scattered across their town. It arrived amid a fight over a vendor at the city’s farmers market who has been accused of being a white supremacist. She denies the accusation, instead calling herself an "identitarian": a group panicked over the possibility of minorities becoming the majority.

The KKK flyers showed an image of a Klansman that looks like it was printed off a 1980s computer.

“You can sleep tonight knowing the Klan is awake!” they read in part.

This isn’t the first time racist flyers have appeared at USI.

Back in April 2018, at least three Neo-Nazi posters were found near the University Center, and in November, flyers branded with a link to the Creativity Alliance’s website were discovered in a parking lot. They featured wildly racist caricatures of minorities, The Shield reported.

One of the cars papered on Tuesday belonged to USI geology professor Paul Doss.

“Every windshield in my parking lot at my esteemed institution of higher learning … this morning had this flyer on it,” he wrote in a Facebook post. “Sheriff and security personnel were there.

“And by the way, my answer to the question is hell no.” (I just can't wrap my mind around how you can't be Proud of who you are. Especially if you're White)

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Rumored Scooby Doo 2019 Reboot

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 501
Last post 25 October 2018 at 09:14
by Hidden to Guests
Rumored Scooby Doo reboot 2019

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 940
Last post 25 October 2018 at 00:49
by Hidden to Guests
2019-01-11 Inaccessible Academia Article

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Replies: 0
Popularity: 261
Last post 11 January 2019 at 01:10
by Hidden to Guests
2019-01-18 C.A. Flyers at Murray State University

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the MSM (News)

Popularity: 237
Last post 19 January 2019 at 18:53
by Hidden to Guests
2019-03-15 Massacre of Muslims in New Zealand

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Press Releases

Popularity: 302
Last post 16 March 2019 at 00:58
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]