Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Contempt for Whitey - Bank Accounts Cancelled for the Politically Incorrect

Started by Br.IanVonTurpie, Thu 27 Jun 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Sure hope Jim makes some traction there! He has a Bonafide political party that has been put in the same basket as Terrorists!

This is an outrage ! Because you don't think "right" they think they can bloody well either ban you from service or freeze money?

Bank bans Australia First Party leader in civil rights shocker!

Barry Spall | New Australian Bulletin | June 2019

https://newaustralianbulletin.com/2019/06/13/bank-bans-party-leader-in-civil-rights-shocker

https://australiafirstparty.net/bank-bans-party-leader-in-civil-rights-shocker

Australia First Party President Dr. Jim Saleam has been banned from holding accounts at Westpac Bank or any of its group services in a major civil rights violation.  In a New Australian Bulletin exclusive the veteran nationalist described how the bank is effectively seeking to make him an 'unperson.'

Westpac did not provide a reason for its sinister actions other than to cite a violation of its "terms and conditions". A paragraph in the T&Cs titled 'Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financial Obligations' provides the only likely explanation.

Westpac Bank states:
"Transactions may be delayed, blocked, frozen (which may include isolating funds and moving them into a separate account) or refused where we have reasonable grounds to believe that they breach Australian law or sanctions (or the law or sanctions of any other country). Where transactions are delayed, blocked, frozen or refused, we and our correspondents are not liable for any loss you suffer (including consequential loss) howsoever caused in connection with your use of online banking

Regardless, none is applicable to either Dr Saleam or the Australia First Party which has received no overseas donations, nor engaged in illegal activity. Discussing the matter with his bank manager on Thursday, no basis could be determined that could warrant such action by the bank.

Other than a political decision by its staff or at the urging of a third party either relating to the NSW Police, Federal Police or even at a government level, the action is disturbingly arbitrary.

Moreover, it is typical of a pattern of political harassment occurring under the Morrison government as the recent raids on journalists at the ABC offices displayed.

Dr. Saleam:
"It's part of, in my view, the ongoing campaign that's always been waged against me. They have sought for as long as I can remember to make me a non-person. They have used the courts, but now it seems they aim to deny me not just the right to sign cheques for Australia First, but any access – their letter says – to Westpac services. I can't go into Westpac and ask for a loan. Before they look at my credit rating they will say, 'Sorry, sir, we don't deal with you

Such an action by a financial institution is not unprecedented. In 2018, the Co-operative Bank in England banned a feminist group from using its services for 'denying rights to transgender people' because they "stuck to a dictionary definition of a man and woman". Nonetheless, it remains a rare occurrence outside of social media, which is busily conducting a digital pogrom against "far-right groups" and others deemed offensive to globalist sensibilities. Prior to Westpac's indiscriminate targeting of Dr. Saleam the 63-year-old wrote a letter to the AEC asking it to investigate Facebook over political interference. The AFP leader was banned by FB and as a result, prevented from using its platform during the federal election campaign with no reason given.

Dr. Saleam believes both Facebook and Westpac are in violation of Section 28 of the Commonwealth Crimes Act which refers to a person's right to political liberty.

"This thing of Westpac's is actually a violation of my rights," he said. "They're saying that I personally can't be responsible for the affairs of a political party that has a right to participate in the so-called democratic process, therefore, Westpac has breached the Commonwealth Crimes Act."

Dr Saleam has vowed to take the matter to the Federal Police.

"I will be making a complaint to the Federal Police. I will suggest that this breach warrants sanctions and penalties against Westpac."
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

The latest update in the Fight against ZOG's bank./ Australia first bulletin 7-2-20:- source.

Civil Liberties Discusses Our Westpac Complaint

The NSW Council For Civil Liberties has discussed last week our complaint against Westpac and asked for some additional information. This was duly forwarded. At the moment, we do not know what course of action they may take

Members who have regular contributions scheduled for transfer to our 'frozen' accounts have continued to send them. That is exactly what we prefer. It indicates that their right to have the money applied to our political work is being trampled by the bank. It also will build into a small next egg for our developing campaigns once released.

In the interim, some members have given our donations in cash. One member handed over $1000 of a $5000 pledge a couple of days ago. We also understand another $5000 will come to us very shortly too – in cash
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Friends of Creativity: From Australia First newsletter

Westpac Refuses To Return Our Money

In yet another round of our bizarre struggle with Westpac over six accounts operated by the party, we have been advised (after deciding we would close these accounts and after receiving certain advice from the bank) - that the money "cannot" be returned.
We filed with the bank notices from various signatories on the accounts and a notice from three of the party's National Council members affirming our ownership of the funds. In the latter, lay the rub. The party president, Jim Saleam, signed. And quite properly so. The bank said it could "not identify him on the system". Of course, they had removed him from it in 2019! However, Westpac is well aware of his right to sign (we are an incorporated body) and that seems to have been a part of the problem from the start. The bank had targeted an individual on political grounds. Rather than just give us our money and end it, Westpac has started a new question of the funds' ownership.

The party will 'claim' the money in a simple action which may cost Westpac our costs. We will keep you advised.

Given we have thousands tied up, don't forget to 'feed' our new accounts (as below)!

The derecognising (sic) of people by banks is a reasonably recent phenomenon. The link below shows a case in the A.C.T. It is also disturbing that a business the bank didn't like could have a special account shut down. The banks can simply someone has violated the Terms and Conditions they set forward. Yet the decision is arbitrary. In our case, it was obviously political and aimed at one person.

https://www.smartcompany.com.au/finance/anz-westpac-debanking-small-businesses/
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

The reality of banking today is that many people are forced into banks - or they will not be paid. If they are forced out of a bank they will be paid in Cheque/Check form, which they then need to cash at another BANK. And the plan is to phase out the Chequing system within a few short years - so No Bank = No Pay.

This is how it is in Australia. A ban by the Westpac bank, means a ban by at least half a dozen other major banks that are now subsidiaries of the Westpac - once called the Wales Bank and before that, the State Bank of New South Wales. A State Bank that Privatised and shite on you all.

I know; I was once with the Westpac. Today, I've been banned myself from two banks. I'm just waiting for the next.

Think of it: Australia is a near cashless society. Wages, unemployment and pensions are all direct deposited into a bank by the employer or government. No Bank = No Cash. Once I am banned from all banks, I could possibly only receive my Creator wage (I'm banned from employment in Oz) from an unemployment cheque - but where do I cash it? Which bank?

And BTW: Unemployment Cheques have not been sent in Australia for forty years - since we all were ordered to get bank accounts for direct deposit purposes .... My first bank account was with Westpac in 1985.

Cailen.

Former PM & Current Admin of Your Church
Creators Never Give Up - Victory or Death ...
AUT VINCERE - AUT MORI
RaHoWa! 23 Words / 23

PayPal Will Screw You
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/paypal-will-screw-you

Wise.com Banking is another Ban Whitey Con
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/general-jabber/paypal-banking-wise-com-is-another-con-like-paypayl

Christinsane that have already banned us from their so-called Free Speech platform - GAB
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/american-news/for-all-banned-by-paypal-for-their-politics-an-alternative-is-coming-gabpay

The Banking Ombudsman that used to exist in Australia is now a taxpayer funded fallacy org that passes your complaint to the Bank Complaints Officer.

CREATORS are going Crypto. FTW & FU2
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

As you already probably know, I've had PayPal and Bank Accounts cancelled because of my job with Creativity. That is why I now use Crypto. My accounts were closed due to the "White Supremacist" label that we are painted with by our enemies. However, cancelling bank accounts is now universal for ANYONE that is considered Politically Incorrect.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top