Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

2019-06-09 New Zealand: Flyer Drop & MSM Bitch

Started by Ryan-NZ, Wed 12 Jun 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan-NZ

I handed out some flyers, got in the paper

https://www.nzherald.co.nz

'<a target="_blank" href="https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=856" title="CA Flyer: Its Alright to be White">ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE</a>': White supremacist flyers delivered to Tauranga houses

New Zealand Herald | 9 June 2019

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12238727

White supremacist flyers have been dropped in Tauranga mailboxes - leaving residents appalled and police investigating.

The flyer, headlined "It's <a target="_blank" href="https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=856" title="CA Flyer: Its Alright to be White">ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE</a>", points readers to the website of an extremist group that promotes white supremacy.

The ideology of the group, which the Bay of Plenty Times has chosen not to name, was defined as Neo-Nazi by the Southern Poverty Law Centre in the United States.

Ōtumoetai resident Marg said she was appalled to find the flyer in her mailbox last week.

"I kept it because my son is taking it to college to show his social studies teacher. He's appalled, as are we all."

Her neighbours also received the flyer but no one had seen who delivered it.

"We have an Indian family and several Māori Mud families just up the road, I hate that they might now feel unsafe less superior than Whitey."

"No one's seen them doing it so we assume it's done in the dark."

Marg said she had lived in Tauranga for 10 years and although the city was quite white and middle class, the flyer came as a surprise.

"I never thought of it as a place where white supremacist types would live. And, if they did live here, that they would think it is okay to spread such vile and racist stuff.

"We have an Indian family and several Māori families just up the road, I hate that they might now feel unsafe."

Ryan-NZ

And Bay of Plenty Times. Just​ type in "White Supremacists" flyers.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nzh-search/BOPT/Supremacist/1/

Cheeky JOG, they didn't display OUR website. But hey what can you expect from JOG. Got plenty more Activism planned. 23 R!

'Vile and racist': Tauranga community reacts to white supremacist flyer

Bay of Plenty Times via New Zealand Herald | 13 June 2019

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12239352

The delivery of white supremacist flyers to Ōtumoetai homes in recent days has surprised ethnic community leaders.

Residents were appalled to find flyers headlined "It's alright to be white" that pointed readers to the website of an extremist group that promoted white supremacy in their mailboxes in recent days.

The flyer, from a group the Bay of Plenty Times has chosen not to name, called for white people to awake and "save the white race".

"You have no need to say 'sorry' because you are Nature's Finest," it said.

Shakti Community Council service delivery manager Margie Agaled said she was surprised to hear about the leaflets.

She said the March 15 attacks on two Christchurch mosques - allegedly carried out by a white supremacist - had left some ethnic people uneasy and the distribution of such flyers in Tauranga added to this concern.

She said people were more vigilant during their day-to-day routines and at large gatherings.

Multicultural Tauranga president Ann Kerewaro said the pamphlets were "ridiculous".

"I think someone has too much time on their hands."

She wondered whether the leaflets were motivated by the public eye being on ethnic minorities following the Christchurch shootings.

Tauranga Mayor Greg Brownless said any of the pamphlets left around should be tossed straight in the bin.

"I see nature's finest and worst from all corners of the earth," Brownless said.

He did not think the flyer posed a threat as he thought it did not appear to make any threats.

A police media spokeswoman said police received three reports of leaflets being delivered to a concentrated area in one Tauranga suburb last week.

Multiple people in and around Ōtumoetai told the Bay of Plenty Times they had received one, with one resident speculating the drop had been made at night.

"No one's seen them doing it."

She found the flyer "vile and racist" and "appalling".

"We have an Indian family and several Māori families just up the road, I hate that they might now feel unsafe."

The Bay of Plenty Times asked the police whether the group identified in the flyers was known to police, what steps the police was taking to protect potentially vulnerable communities and how concerning the distribution of the leaflets was but the police did not offer a response.

The police spokeswoman said anyone who had any information about the origin of the flyers should contact the police on 105.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Like the flyer reads " No need to be sorry because you are nature's finest"!

So the "Southern hemisphere version of Canadian people" thinks the cops need to deal with the person who legally distributed a paper with nothing offensive on it?

Dear little Maori and Curry muncher darlings! Naughty junk mail in the mail box! Maybe he has guns and a manifesto too?!
Better grab him. Call Prince William and Cat Stevens back for a community concert to celebrate the witch hunt?! Get the coconuts to do their jungle boogie!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Ryan-NZ

Yea apparently you're a "White Supremacist" for saying IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE. Only 3 libtards complained - the rest didn't. When that idiot trying to take a dig at me saying I've got to much time LOL! I wish got that done in between doing 60 hours a week at work.

NZ if you're White you have no free speech.

Boohoo curry munchers. This is a White Country. I don't complain about Indian an Paki politics in your country, so don't Invade OURS and then have the cheek to complain.

TVNZ and it's corrupt mouth piece are so anti-White we all see your hatred of us. You sell-outs really are disgusting anti-Whites .

It reminds me of that Iron Maiden song, Fear of the Dark - but instead it's Fear of the White Man. I have a constant fear there's always a White Man near. LOL!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Lyrics: "I am the man who walks alone... and when I am walking a dark road in the night or in the park... and when the light begins to fade I always feel a little strange... fear of the dark!....fear of the dark! .....I have a phobia a Nigger's always near".

And probably the most appropriate flyer to be distributed in NZ?
The Price is Reich!

Ryan-NZ

How's this for hypocrisy: A few years ago we had a jewish band come here and play in Tauranga CBD. It was a band called NoFX. They sing songs "KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN" and "DON'T CALL ME WHITE". And Tauranga council approved them playing in the city center.

I hand out flyers saying IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE and I'm the CRIMINAL and EVIL ONE. Ha!

They could choke on the hypocrisy it's so thick and I'm really am serious. They are two Kikes a traitor and a Spic .

It just shows if you read that article carefully it sounds like the coppers have no interest in it whatsoever. It's just reds screaming bloody murder if you say IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE.

Great pics Brother Ian, funny but oh so true.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: NZ.Creator on Thu 13 Jun 2019
How's this for hypocrisy: A few years ago we had a jewish band come here and play in Tauranga CBD. It was a band called NoFX. They sing songs "KILL ALL THE WHITE MAN" and "DON'T CALL ME WHITE". And Tauranga council approved them playing in the city center.

I hand out flyers saying IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE and I'm the CRIMINAL and EVIL ONE. Ha!

They could choke on the hypocrisy it's so thick and I'm really am serious. They are two Kikes a traitor and a Spic .

It just shows if you read that article carefully it sounds like the coppers have no interest in it whatsoever. It's just reds screaming bloody murder if you say IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE.

NoFx really got a good look at NZ! Got inspiration from their album cover "heavy petting zoo" there.

https://www.google.com.au/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=pQYCXbTJBc-e9QOZjbzADw&q=nofx+the+brews+lyrics&oq=nofx+the+br&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.1.46i275j0l5j0i22i30l2.1933.6123..8165...2.0..0.376.3444.2-12j1......0....1.......2..41j0i131j46i131j46j0i10j33i160.rk8B27GKnU4

song NoFx made about Jew skinheads

The Brews (Short for Hebrews)
Friday night we'll be drinking manashevitz
Going out to terrorize goyem
Stomping shagitz, screwing shicksas
As long as we're home by Saturday mornin'
Cause hey
We're the brews
Sportin' anti swastika tattoos
Oi oi we're the boys
The orthodox, hasidic, o.g. ois
Orthopedic Dr. Martens good for
Waffle making, kickin' through the shin
Reputation, gained through intimidation
Pacifism no longer tradition
Cause hey
We're the brews
Oi oi we're the brews
The fair fax ghetto boys skinhead hebrews
We got the might
Psycho mashuganas
We can't lose a fight
As we are the chosen ones
Chutspah driven, we battle then we feast
We celebrate, we'll separate
Our milk plates from our meat
Oi oi we're the brews
Oi oi we're the boys
Orthodox, hasidic, o.g. ois

I'd say they are a hate band? Singing songs about being violent to "Goyim"
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Hey NEW ZEALAND, remember us?

Note: The Creativity Alliance was formerly known as the Crusaders of the RaHoWa
http://www.google.com/search?q=white+crusaders+of+the+rahowa

Quote from: MSM NZ (2005)INFLAMMATORY posters calling for New Zealanders to show "white power" and riot Australian-style are being pasted up at Wellington railway stations.

Quote from: Rev.Albert on Mon 03 Sep 2012
Good to see some resistance in New Zealand.

Creator Kids in New Zealand

I designed the flyers - took about 2 minutes (even on primitive Pentium 4 computers of the time). Which led to a global anti-White MSM campaign resulting in police raids on my home in February of 2006, where they filmed me while failing to extract confessions of guilt and information about fellow Creators (including some of you), and my computers being confiscated for the next 2 years.

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/board,3.100/sort,subject/desc.html

MSM attention, police raids, loss of employment, loss of homes, loss of family and friends ... none of it will ever dissuade us. Instead it makes us harder and more dedicated.

RaHoWa! 23

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The guy in the white T-shirt holding the flag kind of looks like Brenton Tarrant! ;D

The Price is Reich!