No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #20 on: 21 October 2019 at 12:36 »
Next week they are going to launch a “Gay pride bar” ..... for the poofs

Not quit a "gay pride bar" but close. Definitely just as ignorant as the diversity candy bar.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11384.msg31994.html#msg31994

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kelloggs-promotes-spirit-day-limited-edition-cereal/story?id=66373193&cid=clicksource_81_null_articleroll_hed

Kellogg's issues special 'All Together' box for LGBTQ anti-bullying campaign

In the spirit of anti-bullying, Kellogg's created a one-of-a-kind box of cereal that's bringing everyone together.

The company announced the new, limited-edition "All Together Cereal," that combines six different mini cereal boxes inside one large purple box, for its partnership with GLAAD as an official sponsor of Spirit Day.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #21 on: 30 October 2019 at 11:48 »
Being a sexual deviant and forcing others to except it or pay. What a world we live in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/st-louis-county-officer-who-said-he-was-told-tone-n1073151

St. Louis County officer who said he was told to 'tone down his gayness' awarded $19M

Sgt. Keith Wildhaber sued the department and claimed that he was told to "tone down his gayness" if he wanted to be promoted.

St. Louis County police Sgt. Keith Wildhaber returns from lunch break to the St. Louis County courthouse on the third day of his discrimination case against the county on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019, in Clayton, Mo. Wildhaber, an Army veteran and a St. Louis County cop, alleges in a lawsuit filed in 2017 that he was passed over for promotion because he is gay and then retaliated against when he sought legal redress.Cristina M. Fletes / St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP

Oct. 28, 2019, 11:20 PM CDT
By Phil Helsel

A St. Louis County police sergeant who claimed he was told to "tone down his gayness" if he wanted to be promoted has reportedly been awarded nearly $19 million.

Sgt. Keith Wildhaber filed a discrimination suit against the police department in 2017, claiming that he was passed over for promotions because he is gay.

A jury on Friday awarded $1.9 million in actual damages and $10 million in punitive damages for discrimination, and $990,000 in actual damages and $7 million in punitive damages for retaliation after a weeklong trial, NBC affiliate KSDK of St. Louis reported.

Wildhaber joined the department in 1994. He previously served four years in the armed forces.

"We wanted to send a message," the jury foreman, who was not identified, told reporters, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper. "If you discriminate, you are going to pay a big price. ... You can't defend the indefensible."

County Counselor Beth Orwick told the newspaper Friday that the county was exploring its legal options.

"We are ecstatic for our client," lawyers for Wildhaber said after the jury's decision, which they called a "historic verdict," according to KSDK.

"His bravery and courage in standing up for what is right should be an inspiration for employees everywhere. Justice was served in this trial, and no client could be more deserving than Keith. The jury acted as the conscience of the community and spoke loud and clear in its verdict," his attorneys said in the statement.

Leadership changes would be coming to the county police department as a result of the verdict, St. Louis County Executive Sam Page said Sunday, according to the station. He said in a statement on Twitter that those changes will include the appointment of new members to the police board, which oversees the police chief.

Wildhaber's suit said that in 2014, then-St. Louis County Board of Police Commissioners member John Saracino allegedly told Sgt. Wildhaber: "The command staff has a problem with your sexuality. If you ever want to see a white shirt [i.e. get a promotion], you should tone down your gayness."

Wildhaber reportedly filed a discrimination charge with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Missouri Commission on Human Rights in 2016, and according to the suit, a month later he was moved from afternoons in a precinct to overnight shifts in Jennings, which is in the northeast section of the county.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #22 on: 30 October 2019 at 12:17 »
Like these kikes deserve/need anymore money. They already receive billions from the countries of the world that have been tricked by the lies of the jews. It's time to cut all funds to the kikes and watch how long it takes for these parasites to wither on the vine.

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/mark-levin-hagee-israel-anti-semitism-christian

Mark Levin, John Hagee fight anti-Semitism, raise more than $1M for Israeli and Jewish charities

By Caleb Parke | Fox News

Conservative commentator Mark Levin and Pastor John Hagee contributed to the fight against anti-Semitism with a "historic" event Sunday night that raised more than $1.35 million for Israeli and Jewish charities.

More than 5,000 people attended the annual Night to Honor Israel event at Hagee's church in San Antonio, Texas, in which Hagee and Levin made resounding remarks as those gathered marked the first anniversary of the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history, when 11 people were killed and six injured after a man entered the Tree of Life Synagogue on Oct. 27, 2018, in Pittsburgh.

“Think about it, never in the history of Christianity have millions of Christians united for the sole purpose of defending the nation of Israel and to protect the Jewish people from every vestige of anti-Semitism," Hagee, the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, told the crowd. "Anti-Semitism is a daily event in America and is something that should concern us all.”

You can be forgiven for believing this photo was taken in Israel, but ...
No, this photo was taken in San Antonio, Texas.
Aren't the BILLIONS that US taxpayers annually give Israel not enough?

Pastor John Hagee and Mark Levin addressed a Night to Honor Israel Sunday as they raised more than $1.35 million in support of Israeli and Jewish charities. (Christians United for Israel)

The founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel, which now boasts over 7 million members, said the members of his organization are "ready to fulfill the words of the Prophet Isaiah, 'For Zion's sake we will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake, we will never be quiet.'"

Levin, the host of "Life, Liberty and Levin,"railed against anti-Semitism spreading at an alarming rate and attacks against Israel.

"America and Israel are forever bound," the talk radio host said. "The people who love America love Israel ... and the one place that Christians flourish in the Middle East is the state of Israel."

Mark Levin addresses 5,000 people gathered at the annual Night to Honor Israel Sunday. (Christians United for Israel)

Levin praised President Trump for his actions toward the Jewish State saying, "We used to subsidize the Palestinian Authority, but the president said, 'enough is enough.'"

The organizations that received donations include the Afikim Family Enrichment Association, American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Bikur V’Ezras Cholim, Galilee Medical Center, Just One Life, Koby Mandell Foundation, Nefesh B’Nefesh, Ohr Torah Stone, Save a Child’s Heart, Shurat Hadin, The American Friends of the International Young Israel Movement and the Women’s International Zionist Organization.

Hagee Ministries has donated more than a total of $100 million to Israeli and Jewish charities to date.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #23 on: 12 November 2019 at 14:49 »
I'm not familiar with this show, and by the description it doesn't sound like one that I would watch anyways. But it does bring up the point of how our enemies continue their attempt to decrease the White Races footprint in the world. Whether it's through changing/destroying historical statues and murals, eliminating the number of Whites portrayed in movies and television shows, to many more examples that I don't have the time to list.

This changing of characters in my shows has been a pet peeve of mine for years. Disney (which includes the Star Wars franchise) has played a huge role in this anti-White, pro-queer movement. The Marvel franchise has played a large role also. And I won't even go into how the CW television studios changed one of my favorite superheroes, The Flash, into a niggers lover raised by a nigger family.

What aggravates me about this black washing/gaying of shows and movies is how blatant they are with their agenda. This injecting of niggers, muds, and queers is just to try and normalize them in our White lives. I mean we have 13% niggers in the U.S. but they are portrayed around 35% plus on our television and movies from statistics I've seen. I definitely feel like it's a lot more.

All this should show us Creators the importance of paying attention to what our children are watching, whether t.v. or internet. We should be talking to our children about the war our race is in and explain how our enemies uses this as propaganda to try to attack and belittle us.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dc9a97ee4b02bf5794462ad

‘Gossip Girl’ Reboot Will Be Less White, More LGBTQ, But Just As Twisty

The HBO Max reboot is getting a much-needed update with “nonwhite leads” and “a lot of queer content.”

By Cole Delbyck
11/11/2019 04:40 PM ET

Here’s some gossip to chew on: HBO Max’s forthcoming reboot of “Gossip Girl” will actually reflect the diversity of the city it’s set in.

The next chapter, centered around a new crop of elite New York City teens, received a 10-episode, straight-to-series order from WarnerMedia’s new streaming service this summer.

And if the reboot is anything like its predecessor, these Upper East Siders will be blowing off class, owning nightclubs by junior year and confessing to murder in no time.

But a key difference in the reboot will be the makeup of the cast. Showrunner Joshua Safran revealed that not only will the leads of the series be nonwhite, but there will be “a lot of queer content” in the new iteration.

“There was not a lot of representation the first time around on the show,” Safran said at the Vulture Festival in Los Angeles over the weekend. “I was the only gay writer I think the entire time I was there. Even when I went to private school in New York in the ’90s, the school didn’t necessarily reflect what was on ‘Gossip Girl.’ So, this time around the leads are nonwhite. There’s a lot of queer content on this show. It is very much dealing with the way the world looks now, where wealth and privilege come from, and how you handle that.

He went on to add that there’s a twist to all these new elements of the series but stopped short of spoiling too much.

The new characters will, however, still walk the halls of the Constance Billard School for Girls, following in the footsteps of Blake Lively’s Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester’s Blair Waldorf.

“It is 12 years, I guess 13 years after the original. So we are in real time from the original where we are in the show,” Safran added. 

The reboot will explore how the proliferation of social media affects the high schoolers of today, given how much has changed since the CW drama signed off after six seasons in 2012.

“Eight years after the original website went dark, a new generation of New York private school teens are introduced to the social surveillance of Gossip Girl,” the series logline reads. “The prestige series will address just how much social media — and the landscape of New York itself — has changed in the intervening years.”

Casting details are being kept under wraps, but we do know that Kristen Bell is set to return as the omnipresent narrator, cattily informing the audience once again about everybody’s sure-to-be sordid extracurriculars.

While there’s no word on who else will participate in the reboot ― series creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are on board to executive produce ― Chace Craword, who played Nate Archibald, expressed some interest.

“I’d play a dad now, I guess!” Crawford said about reprising his role in a recent interview. “No, I have no idea. I just love Josh and Stephanie and if they wanted me to come and do anything it would be hard to say no. I’m always grateful for the opportunity they gave me and that whole experience — it was all of my 20s, it was like my college, living in New York for that time. I’ll always have fond memories of it.”

A premiere date for the “Gossip Girl” reboot has yet to be announced, but HBO Max is set to launch in May 2020.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #24 on: 20 November 2019 at 14:27 »
I don't even know where to start. This is absolutely ridiculous.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/16/sprites-new-lgbtq-ad-is-a-rainbow-coated-pandering-mess-with-no-soda-853717

Sprite’s new LGBTQ ad is a rainbow-coated, pandering mess – with no soda

November 16, 2019 | Sierra Marlee |  Print Article

You can now safely add Sprite to the list of corporations pandering to the LGBTQ community.

In a new, bizarre advertisement for their lemon-lime soda, the company clipped together scenes of various members of the LGBTQ community getting ready to attend a “Pride” event. In one scene, a girl helps her friend put on a binder, or an article of clothing commonly used by LGBTQ members to flatten their chests to present as male. In another, an older woman is seen helping a drag queen lace-up his corset. Yet another depicts two young children painting a heart onto a rainbow flag, the symbol of LGBTQ pride.

Describing the ad, however, simply doesn’t do it justice. These scenes play back-to-back with seemingly no context. In fact, the Sprite logo doesn’t even appear until the very last scene, leaving viewers wondering exactly what they’re seeing and why. More importantly, how does this tie in with carbonated beverages?

Watch:

While the ad itself feels like a trip through a progressive television show meant for young adults questioning their sexuality, ultimately it is a money grab. It screams, “Hello, gays! Pay us because we give you airtime!”

But Sprite isn’t the first company to needlessly pander to the gay community. In 2014, Lucky Charms posted their “#LuckyToBe” campaign, encouraging people to “share what makes you colorful.” Starbucks posted the stories of “three transgender partners” and how they found “unconditional acceptance” at the coffee company. Apple, which boasts an openly-gay CEO who is a loud supporter of the community, supported the Equality Act of 2015.

The reaction to the soda’s company’s advertisement was swift and confused. Many users questioned the marketing strategy of not featuring your product at all during the commercial.

Does anyone else remember when soft drink companies made ads about the deliciousness of their products and it's effectiveness at quenching ones thirst?...
Ahhh...

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

The mud races strike again

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2161
Last post 03 December 2009 at 04:29
by Hidden to Guests
Battle Wounds Fighting the Inferior Mud Races: Got Any?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1674
Last post 18 October 2015 at 05:00
by Hidden to Guests
Plane Ticket Nigglet - Mud Mix-Up: "Niggers All Look The Same"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 1425
Last post 06 October 2016 at 23:02
by Hidden to Guests
Housing for Illegal Mud Races

Popularity: 103
Last post 05 June 2019 at 01:40
by Hidden to Guests
Natural Disasters = More Mud Races

Replies: 0
Popularity: 60
Last post 13 September 2019 at 15:43
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained