No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« on: 09 June 2019 at 14:01 »
I'm so tired of the way these "White governments" bend over backwards for our enemies as they're removing our rights.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cfbb7c2e4b02ee34777be73

Sikh Airman Makes History As He’s Given Permission To Wear Turban And Beard

By Amy Russo

A Sikh airman made history when the U.S. Air Force granted him permission to wear a turban, beard and unshorn hair.

Harpreetinder Singh Bajwa, an active duty crew chief at McChord Air Force Base near Lakewood, Washington, confirmed in a statement released Thursday by the Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund that he was given a religious accommodation, meaning he is partially exempt from the grooming and dress code that once prevented him from fully expressing his faith.

“I’m overjoyed that the Air Force has granted my religious accommodation,” he said. “Today, I feel that my country has embraced my Sikh heritage, and I will be forever grateful for this opportunity.”

Born to an immigrant family, Bajwa joined the Air Force as a first-generation American in 2017. However, at the time, he was required to cut his hair and maintain a clean shave, which went against his Sikh beliefs. He then learned about accommodations granted by the U.S. Army to Sikh service members in addition to one granted to Muslim Air Force Cpt. Maysaa Ouza, a Judge Advocate General Corps officer who was permitted to wear a hijab in 2018 with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union.

Bajwa reached out to the Sikh American Veterans Alliance to see whether he, too, could qualify for such an accommodation and was connected with the ACLU.

According to SALDEF, the Air Force approved Bajwa’s request in response to a letter sent from the ACLU on his behalf. The Sikh American Veterans Alliance confirmed to HuffPost that the accommodation was granted in March.

Lt. Col. Kamal Kalsi Singh, president of the Sikh American Veterans Alliance, said Bajwa was “the first active Airman allowed to wear his Sikh articles of faith while in uniform.”

Though the exceptions remain a source of debate, in 2014, the Pentagon eased regulations on religious attire with an updated policy noting that “military departments will accommodate individual expressions of sincerely held beliefs (conscience, moral principles, or religious beliefs) of service members” as long as it does not impact unit cohesion or military readiness.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2019 at 13:32 »

So..... school policy is officially “There are multiple genders”. If you want to challenge that be punished and excluded from class!

LGTBQRSTUVWXYZ!!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2019 at 14:44 »
You, yes you. Stand still laddie! ...

Scots Git!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2019 at 13:41 »
https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/737166664/california-is-poised-to-ban-hair-discrimination

California Is Poised To Ban Hair Discrimination

June 28, 20199:11 PM ET
SASHA INGBER

California lawmakers have passed a bill banning discrimination against people who wear natural hairstyles such as braids.

Afros, braids, dreadlocks and twists. California lawmakers have passed a bill to protect black employees and students by outlawing discrimination against people who wear those hairstyles.

"The history of our nation is riddled with laws and societal norms that equated 'blackness,' and the associated physical traits, for example, dark skin, kinky and curly hair to a badge of inferiority," the bill notes.

It contends that professionalism was, and still is, tied to European standards — and that restrictive grooming policies have unfairly targeted black workers and students more than any other group.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2019 at 21:25 »
https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/737166664/california-is-poised-to-ban-hair-discrimination

California Is Poised To Ban Hair Discrimination

June 28, 20199:11 PM ET
SASHA INGBER

California lawmakers have passed a bill banning discrimination against people who wear natural hairstyles such as braids.

Afros, braids, dreadlocks and twists. California lawmakers have passed a bill to protect black employees and students by outlawing discrimination against people who wear those hairstyles.

"The history of our nation is riddled with laws and societal norms that equated 'blackness,' and the associated physical traits, for example, dark skin, kinky and curly hair to a badge of inferiority," the bill notes.

It contends that professionalism was, and still is, tied to European standards — and that restrictive grooming policies have unfairly targeted black workers and students more than any other group.

I am all for freedom of choice and expression, however if I was an employer I sure wouldn’t employ anybody who groomed themselves like these Africans!

I wouldn’t like to go to a Hotel and have this as a Concierge come to my room , or bring my food out to me.
Or go to the Dentist and have this funny looking nigger work on my teeth!

Can you imagine going on a flight to have a jigaboo like this be either a Pilot or a flight attendent?
Or being pulled over by Police and given instruction to by a Nigger like this?

So now in California it’s prohibited to discriminate under those grounds? Will all this work?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

The mud races strike again

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2155
Last post 03 December 2009 at 04:29
by Hidden to Guests
Battle Wounds Fighting the Inferior Mud Races: Got Any?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1659
Last post 18 October 2015 at 05:00
by Hidden to Guests
Plane Ticket Nigglet - Mud Mix-Up: "Niggers All Look The Same"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 1417
Last post 06 October 2016 at 23:02
by Hidden to Guests
Housing for Illegal Mud Races

Popularity: 97
Last post 05 June 2019 at 01:40
by Hidden to Guests
Natural Disasters = More Mud Races

Replies: 0
Popularity: 55
Last post 13 September 2019 at 15:43
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]