No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« on: 09 June 2019 at 14:01 »
I'm so tired of the way these "White governments" bend over backwards for our enemies as they're removing our rights.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5cfbb7c2e4b02ee34777be73

Sikh Airman Makes History As He’s Given Permission To Wear Turban And Beard

By Amy Russo

A Sikh airman made history when the U.S. Air Force granted him permission to wear a turban, beard and unshorn hair.

Harpreetinder Singh Bajwa, an active duty crew chief at McChord Air Force Base near Lakewood, Washington, confirmed in a statement released Thursday by the Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund that he was given a religious accommodation, meaning he is partially exempt from the grooming and dress code that once prevented him from fully expressing his faith.

“I’m overjoyed that the Air Force has granted my religious accommodation,” he said. “Today, I feel that my country has embraced my Sikh heritage, and I will be forever grateful for this opportunity.”

Born to an immigrant family, Bajwa joined the Air Force as a first-generation American in 2017. However, at the time, he was required to cut his hair and maintain a clean shave, which went against his Sikh beliefs. He then learned about accommodations granted by the U.S. Army to Sikh service members in addition to one granted to Muslim Air Force Cpt. Maysaa Ouza, a Judge Advocate General Corps officer who was permitted to wear a hijab in 2018 with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union.

Bajwa reached out to the Sikh American Veterans Alliance to see whether he, too, could qualify for such an accommodation and was connected with the ACLU.

According to SALDEF, the Air Force approved Bajwa’s request in response to a letter sent from the ACLU on his behalf. The Sikh American Veterans Alliance confirmed to HuffPost that the accommodation was granted in March.

Lt. Col. Kamal Kalsi Singh, president of the Sikh American Veterans Alliance, said Bajwa was “the first active Airman allowed to wear his Sikh articles of faith while in uniform.”

Though the exceptions remain a source of debate, in 2014, the Pentagon eased regulations on religious attire with an updated policy noting that “military departments will accommodate individual expressions of sincerely held beliefs (conscience, moral principles, or religious beliefs) of service members” as long as it does not impact unit cohesion or military readiness.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

https://creativityalliance.com/join

RaHoWa!

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Pandering to the Kikes, Niggers, Mud Races and Fags
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2019 at 13:32 »

So..... school policy is officially “There are multiple genders”. If you want to challenge that be punished and excluded from class!

LGTBQRSTUVWXYZ!!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2019 at 14:44 »
You, yes you. Stand still laddie! ...

Scots Git!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2019 at 13:41 »
https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/737166664/california-is-poised-to-ban-hair-discrimination

California Is Poised To Ban Hair Discrimination

June 28, 20199:11 PM ET
SASHA INGBER

California lawmakers have passed a bill banning discrimination against people who wear natural hairstyles such as braids.

Afros, braids, dreadlocks and twists. California lawmakers have passed a bill to protect black employees and students by outlawing discrimination against people who wear those hairstyles.

"The history of our nation is riddled with laws and societal norms that equated 'blackness,' and the associated physical traits, for example, dark skin, kinky and curly hair to a badge of inferiority," the bill notes.

It contends that professionalism was, and still is, tied to European standards — and that restrictive grooming policies have unfairly targeted black workers and students more than any other group.
I urge every White Man, Woman, and Child to do your part and save our beautiful White Race. Stand up and fight in the Racial Holy War, become a Creator today.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2019 at 21:25 »
https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/737166664/california-is-poised-to-ban-hair-discrimination

California Is Poised To Ban Hair Discrimination

June 28, 20199:11 PM ET
SASHA INGBER

California lawmakers have passed a bill banning discrimination against people who wear natural hairstyles such as braids.

Afros, braids, dreadlocks and twists. California lawmakers have passed a bill to protect black employees and students by outlawing discrimination against people who wear those hairstyles.

"The history of our nation is riddled with laws and societal norms that equated 'blackness,' and the associated physical traits, for example, dark skin, kinky and curly hair to a badge of inferiority," the bill notes.

It contends that professionalism was, and still is, tied to European standards — and that restrictive grooming policies have unfairly targeted black workers and students more than any other group.

I am all for freedom of choice and expression, however if I was an employer I sure wouldn’t employ anybody who groomed themselves like these Africans!

I wouldn’t like to go to a Hotel and have this as a Concierge come to my room , or bring my food out to me.
Or go to the Dentist and have this funny looking nigger work on my teeth!

Can you imagine going on a flight to have a jigaboo like this be either a Pilot or a flight attendent?
Or being pulled over by Police and given instruction to by a Nigger like this?

So now in California it’s prohibited to discriminate under those grounds? Will all this work?!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #5 on: 12 July 2019 at 13:17 »
As if we don't give the niggers enough, lets give them a holiday. It ain't like they don't have a whole month to call their own. Plus what difference will this holiday make. It's not like the majority of them are hard workers, so it's not like they will benefit from the day off. As for the nigger loving Whites that approve this holiday, they can piss off. We shouldn't celebrate the end of something we should have never been envolved in. Slavery was one of the most devastating events in United States history. If we didn't have slavery, we wouldn't have the nigger problem we have now.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/tn-representative-seeks-to-make-emancipation-day-a-state-holiday/article_a8cffba4-a3e4-11e9-a6b8-63fcbd289a1d.html

TN Representative seeks to make Emancipation Day a state holiday

Joey Gill, Digital Content ProducerUpdated 4 hrs ago | Posted on Jul 11, 2019

NASHVILLE (WSMV) - A Democratic state representative from Knoxville wants a state holiday for the day a former president freed his slaves nearly 156 years ago.

State Representative Rick Staples said the Emancipation Day celebrations are traditionally held on August 8 and commemorate a day in 1863 that future President Andrew Johnson freed his slaves in Greene County, prior to the implementation of the Emancipation Proclamation.

The resolution states celebrations are documented in Greene County “at least as early as 1875 in The Greeneville American, and over one hundred years ago in The Greeneville Herald and Knoxville Sentinel.” It also notes that Emancipation Day ceremonies have been observed in Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas and Missouri.

Rep. Staples said, “In 2007, the legislature recognized August 8 as a day of special observance. This is the next logical step in honoring the history of Tennesseans of African descent in this state,” said Rep. Staples in a statement.

The bill, HB1544, is the first legislation filed for consideration when the lawmakers return to their regular, called session in January 2020.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 01 August 2019 at 13:25 »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/muslim-woman-sues-louisville-over-jail-photo-taken-without-her-hijab/ar-AAF950v

Muslim woman sues Louisville over jail photo taken without her hijab

www.msn.com

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – A Muslim woman is suing Louisville Metro Corrections and the city, saying she was made to remove her hijab in front of men for her jail booking photo in violation of her religious rights.

Clara Ruplinger, 24, was arrested in July 2018 along with eight other people after they blocked elevators to the immigration court inside the Heyburn Building. The protest was one in a string calling for the abolishment of Immigration and Customs Enforcement amid outrage over the separation of families at the U.S. southern border.

All nine of the protesters were charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing.

In her lawsuit, filed July 25, Ruplinger alleges that while she was being booked, male officials made her take off her hijab and take a booking photo although "removing her headscarf in the presence of men with no familial relation violated her religious beliefs."

Islamic beliefs call for "people to have modesty and specifically for women to exhibit their modesty through some sort of head covering," said Soha Saiyed, one of Ruplinger's lawyers.

New Jersey police: First hijabi officer at department welcomed in all-female class

Ruplinger's lawsuit says that she was examined by female officers in a private room, during which time she willingly removed her hijab. She then put her headscarf back on and went to the booking area to have her photo taken in a room with 50 to 60 people of both genders, according to court documents.

Ruplinger was first allowed to wear her headscarf for a photo, her lawsuit says, before a male officer told her it had to be retaken without her hijab so officials could get "proper head dimensions."

What followed was a debate about the importance of Ruplinger's hijab to her, after which the lawsuit alleges that officers succeeded in "coercing" her to remove her headscarf, which she said caused her to be "embarrassed, humiliated and intimidated."

Jeremiah Reece, another lawyer for Ruplinger, said "the fact that she was required to remove her headscarf in front of dozens of male officers and inmates in the first place is a problem, is a constitutional violation."

The lawsuit says that the Jefferson County Attorney's Office had explained that the Metro Corrections officers were following policy. Officials were required to "take the inmate’s photograph, including pictures of any scars, marks and/or tattoos without compromising the inmate’s privacy (i.e., revealing private areas)."

Despite those contentions, the lawsuit says, "Ruplinger had no scars, marks, or tattoos on any portion of her head or neck that were both coverable by her headscarf and requiring photographic documentation."

However, this policy was changed around February 2019, the lawsuit states, and it now allows for "male and female detainees to retain religious headwear while incarcerated, and specifically, during booking photography."

The county attorney's office hasn't replied to a Courier Journal request for comment on this piece of the suit.

Saiyed said now that the policy has been changed, officers need to be trained on how to comply with it.

Reece said there's still public confusion over what is required when people are being booked at a corrections facility.

Federal law doesn't place a mandate on metropolitan jails to take a mugshot, he said, and Kentucky doesn't have any mandatory requirements for booking photograph to be taken.

What booking and jail admissions must include, Reece said, is important identifying information such as gender, height and weight.

On the other hand, Reece said, jails are required to "allow their inmates to practice their religious beliefs freely unless there is some sort of justifiable risk posed to the safety and order of the facility." In this case, he said, there was no question of facility security or safety. "This was simply just an arbitrary requirement."

Because Ruplinger's mugshot was made public through Metro Corrections and published in news reports, the lawsuit says, she was further humiliated.

The suit asks that her mugshot without her hijab be removed from public record and that she be awarded an undecided dollar amount for "damages for physical, mental and emotional pain, suffering and humiliation, now and in the future."

Spokespersons for Metro Corrections and the mayor's office both told the Courier Journal that they cannot comment on pending legal action.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 15 August 2019 at 13:45 »
How is this not obstruction of justice or at least aiding abetting criminals.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buttigieg-phone-tree-ice-raids

Buttigieg reportedly helped create a phone tree to alert families about ICE raids

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigiegreportedly helped create an alert system that would notify families if Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raided his residents' homes or businesses.

The "phone tree," according to The Daily Beast on Wednesday, was one of several actions Buttigieg took to protect illegal immigrants in his town. Phone trees consist of an automated calling system that helps spread messages quickly and efficiently.

Those would presumably help alert immigrants to the type of surprise raids that resulted in nearly 700 arrests in Mississippi.

His approach to immigration came under legal scrutiny when Judicial Watch, a right-leaning organization, sued the city over a "Community Resident Card" program that Buttigieg reportedly developed with the help of La Casa, a left-wing, pro-immigration group.

The program allowed residents to open bank accounts, fill prescriptions, and use public services without fear that authorities would find out their immigration status. Buttigieg specifically partnered with local businesses on the program and directed utilities and other services to accept the cards as a valid form of identification.

Buttigieg was just one of many 2020 Democratic presidential candidates who sought to help immigrants avoid interactions with federal immigration enforcement.

A long list of Democrats has criticized the Trump administration's immigration policy as racist, xenophobic, and even as a way of terrorizing families.

On Monday, the administration prompted criticism by releasing a controversial rule that would limit green card recipients depending on whether they met a certain income threshold or relied on public assistance.

Trump has also leveled fierce criticism at "sanctuary cities" that refuse to cooperate with federal law enforcement on requests to continue detaining illegal immigrants. Buttigieg has blasted that type of cooperation as "conscription," although Indiana has banned "sanctuary cities" in the state.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #8 on: 15 August 2019 at 21:36 »
^ This “Butt-plug-gig” fella ! He’s the Mayor but aides and abetting illegal activity! It’s like he has an agenda to import beaners for votes or something!?

Why can’t somebody deal with this corrupt politician? He doesn’t want a country he wants a “free for all”!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #9 on: 27 August 2019 at 01:39 »
So now any sexual deviant that wants to mutilate their body can have it performed on the tax payer's dime, if they go to prison in the right state. I wish I could say I'm shocked but nothing surprises me anymore.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/idaho-must-provide-sex-reassignment-surgery-trans-inmate-court-rules-n1046501

Idaho must provide sex reassignment surgery for trans inmate, court rules

Depriving a transgender inmate with severe gender dysphoria of sex reassignment surgery is “cruel and unusual punishment,” a federal appeals court ruled.

Aug. 26, 2019, 4:27 PM CDT
By Tim Fitzsimons

Depriving a transgender inmate with severe gender dysphoria of sex reassignment surgery is a form of “cruel and unusual punishment,” a federal appeals court ruled Friday, affirming a lower court ruling.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ordered the state of Idaho to provide the surgery for trans inmate Adree Edmo. The ruling is the first time an appeals court has ordered a state to provide gender-affirming surgery to a prisoner, and the decision is at odds with a ruling issued earlier this year by the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Idaho's Republican governor, Brad Little, vowed to appeal the decision to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Edmo, who was featured in the Boise State Public Radio podcast “Locked,” repeatedly inflicted self-harm and twice attempted to castrate herself with a razor blade, according to court documents.

“Responsible prison authorities were deliberately indifferent to Edmo’s gender dysphoria, in violation of the Eighth Amendment,” the 9th Circuit ruling stated, adding it was established that "Edmo had a serious medical need, that the appropriate medical treatment was GCS [gender confirmation surgery], and that prison authorities had not provided that treatment despite full knowledge of Edmo’s ongoing and extreme suffering and medical needs.”

Idaho's governor decried the ruling as “extremely disappointing” and said the state "cannot divert critical public dollars away from the higher priorities of keeping the public safe and rehabilitating offenders."

Amy Whelan, a senior staff attorney at the National Center for Lesbian Rights, called Little's promise to appeal the case to the high court a “very disappointing and reprehensible reaction by the state.”

Whelan, one of the attorneys representing Edmo, added that the NCLR took the case because of its focus on the most marginalized of the LGBTQ community and because “medical care is essential for transgender people.”

Whelan called Edmo’s case “very, very severe gender dysphoria,” as evidenced by her repeated attempts to take surgical action on her own body.

“There are decades of Eighth Amendment precedent by the U.S. Supreme Court, where the court repeatedly has found that when you’re assessing whether prison officials are deliberately indifferent — which is the legal standard — with regard to the provision of medical care in prison, that you look to the consensus of the medical community,” Whelan explained.

“There is an extremely robust medical consensus by both the medical and mental health communities that these procedures are part of the standard of care," she said of gender confirmation surgery for patients diagnosed with severe gender dysphoria," adding that "foreseeable pain and suffering will result if people do not receive the care that they need."

Whelan said, absent a stay on the ruling, other courts in the 9th Circuit — which includes Hawaii, Alaska, California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Arizona — will likely follow the appeals court ruling for similar cases that may arise.

The 5th Circuit — which covers Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi — ruled in March 2019 that "A state does not inflict cruel and unusual punishment by declining to provide sex reassignment surgery to a transgender inmate."

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #10 on: 28 August 2019 at 00:38 »
Remind me again. Why do they have to give these niggers and muds all these advantages in their schooling, especially since I'm continuously told the Bell Curve is untrue.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d657a68e4b022fbceb2344b

SAT Drops Plans For ‘Adversity Score’ Reflecting Students’ Privilege

The College Board will instead use a tool that assesses various socioeconomic factors and documents them as separate data points.

By Antonia Blumberg
08/27/2019 04:01 PM ET

The College Board said Tuesday it would not move forward with a planned “adversity score” intended to help level the playing field for students of diverse social and economic backgrounds who take the SAT admissions test.

The company, which administers the admissions exam, said its attempt to address inequality in college admissions through a single score was a mistake.

“The idea of a single score was wrong,” David Coleman, College Board’s chief executive, told The Associated Press. “It was confusing and created the misperception that the indicators are specific to an individual student.”

The College Board said it would instead rely on an updated version of its environmental context dashboard, a tool called Landscape.

The original tool was set up to collate 15 socioeconomic metrics, including the crime rate and poverty levels in a student’s home neighborhood, into a single “adversity score” for each applicant. But critics questioned the College Board’s assumption it could score adversity as it scores academics and worried it could complicate SAT results.

“We listened to thoughtful criticism and made Landscape better and more transparent,” Coleman said in a release.

The updated tool will include detailed high school and neighborhood information to admissions officers as separate data points so they can fairly evaluate each student, the company said.

“UCLA and other UC campuses have considered applicants’ context for many years,” said Youlonda Copeland-Morgan, the vice provost of enrollment management for the University of California, Los Angeles, in a statement.

“We are excited about the research and additional information Landscape will provide us as we continue our efforts to better understand the full range of academic and personal achievements of all students applying for admission,” she said.

First announced in May, the adversity score attempted to address systemic racial and socioeconomic inequality in college admissions. It came after federal prosecutors charged dozens of wealthy parents and college officials in a massive college admissions cheating scam.

Dubbed “Operation Varsity Blues,” the case accused some parents of paying a college admissions consultant thousands of dollars to fraudulently boost their children’s SAT scores or other admissions factors in the hopes of securing their admission to elite colleges and universities.

It’s no secret that wealthy families in the U.S. already have myriad ways to help get their kids admitted to certain schools, including by making large donations and hiring exam tutors, essay coaches and interview prep professionals. They also often benefit from legacy admissions policies that privilege students whose parent or other relative attended the school.

Those advantages are reflected in SAT scores, too. In 2017, white students scored an average of 177 points higher than Black students and 128 points higher than Hispanic students, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

“There are a number of amazing students who may have scored less [on the SAT] but have accomplished more,” Coleman told The Wall Street Journal in May. “We can’t sit on our hands and ignore the disparities of wealth reflected in the SAT.”

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 30 August 2019 at 12:26 »
I'm sure the backlash was due to the equal amount of White chocolate in the candy bar. We all know "diversity" means less White.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/cadbury-facing-backlash-over-new-chocolate-bar-meant-to-promote-diversity

Cadbury facing backlash over new chocolate bar meant to promote diversity

By Chris Perez | New York Post

?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=Xa2nRQABAAGsdcaB9pkWo64EifQk

The British confectionery giant Cadbury has been facing some backlash on social media for a new candy bar that it introduced in India, which features four types of chocolate — dark, blended, milk and white — to promote diversity.

“This is as absurd as Kendall Jenner fighting police brutality with a Pepsi,” tweeted legal analyst Imani Gandy.

“Congratulations to cadbury for solving racism,” wrote restaurant critic Tejal Rao.

Cadbury rolled out the multi-flavored chocolate bars on Aug. 15 — teaming up with the global advertising agency Ogilvy — to celebrate India’s Independence Day.

“India is a diverse country, with people of different castes, creed, languages, regions, religions. Everyone living together, but not always with love,” said Ogilvy in a statement. “Cadbury Dairy Milk, which is loved by everyone, wanted to send a powerful message of unity. So we worked with the brand to create the Unity Bar: India’s first chocolate made of dark, blended, milk and white chocolate — all united in one bar.”

Some people were praising the idea on social media, but many users have poked fun at it.

“This is everything wrong with diversity,” tweeted one person. “You force in a set amount of predefined difference and it’s going to taste awful. I would rather see a range where you don’t know what you’re going to get, but it’s going to taste amazing whatever it is.”

Another person said, “You would THINK, if they were going for unity, that all of the types would be interspersed instead of segregated (from light to dark, no less). This is the problem with playing to the woke crowd; you BETTER get it right.”

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 30 August 2019 at 14:51 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7410219/Cadburys-mocked-Unity-bar-four-different-types-chocolate-celebrate-diversity.html

•Cadbury's released the bar in India on its independence day, August 15
'To celebrate India and her people, because sweet things happen when we unite'

•It features four shades - dark, blended, milk and white - 'united in one bar'

•It has been mocked on social media and compared with other failed campaigns

Admin Edit:  At least the white chocolate is up the top

Next week they are going to launch a “Gay pride bar” ..... for the poofs who constantly try “knock a Mars bar out of other people’s vending machines”.

We all know it’s a marketing ploy to keep the Curry munchers in business who are drawn to managing :- convenience shops and Petrol stations like moths to a light!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 19 September 2019 at 15:29 »
This changing of word definitions has always frustrated me. Especially when done to pander or make us jump through hoops ( like the "acceptable" names for the niggers, from negro to people of color ).

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/merriam-webster-adds-nonbinary-they-pronoun-dictionary-n1055976

Merriam-Webster adds nonbinary 'they' pronoun to dictionary

The new entry explicitly refers to nonbinary people — those who identify as neither exclusively male nor female.

Sept. 18, 2019, 1:38 PM CDT
By Liam Knox

Merriam-Webster's dictionary is adding anew entry to the definition of the pronoun “they”: a way to refer to a nonbinary individual, one who identifies as neither exclusively male nor female.

It’s been a year of heightened visibility for nonbinary people, from the popularity of MTV’s “sexually fluid” season of the dating show “Are You the One?” — which counted nonbinary folks among its cast members — to the Grammy-winning artist Sam Smith’s recent decision to use gender-neutral they/them pronouns. Merriam-Webster’s addition is yet another recognition of the cultural relevance and growing acceptance of nonbinary identity, and it gives new credence to the increasingly common use of they/them pronouns.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 02 October 2019 at 17:52 »
I don't even know how to comment to this madness. All I can say is, we are living in a clown world.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d916aede4b0019647aaa492

Absolute Queen Rocks Gown As He’s Crowned High School Homecoming Royalty

By Josephine Harvey
09/30/2019 07:23 AM ET

White Station High School student Brandon Allen was crowned Homecoming Royalty. (Emmett Campbell)

Memphis, Tennessee, high school student Brandon Allen gives the title of “homecoming queen” new meaning.

The White Station High School senior was crowned Homecoming Royalty on Friday night ― and accepted his title in a fabulous gold sequin gown.

Allen, who is the self-proclaimed “Queen of Extra” and identifies as gay, told HuffPost he chose to wear the gown because he truly believes he is royalty. “So I want to rock a dress and look like a queen,” he said.

The school shared a snap of Allen in his dress on Facebook, congratulating him on the win:

The post drew hundreds of comments and shares from people around the country who praised Allen’s bravery and the school’s progressive outlook on the competition.

Principal Carrye Holland had a measured reply for haters.

“Here’s the thing: it’s Brandon’s right to run for homecoming court under Title IX. It’s the students’ choice of who they want to support as homecoming royalty,” Holland wrote in the comments section.

“I’m exceedingly proud to be the principal of our amazing school,” she continued. “You don’t have to agree but disrespectful comments will be deleted. WSHS loves and supports everyone regardless of who they are or what they believe. Thank you for the love and light from so many of you.”

White Station High School made the switch to gender-neutral titles this year, forgoing the traditional titles of homecoming king and queen.

Emmett Campbell, the student photographer who snapped the picture of Allen, said his principal had made a phenomenal impact at the school since she stepped up from her previous role as vice principal this year.

“She genuinely cares about us as students and puts in the effort to make us feel comfortable at school,” Campbell told HuffPost.

Joris Ray, the superintendent of Memphis’ Shelby County Schools, said he supported efforts to boost student voice and expression:

Allen said he’d been stressing before the event, and described his win as a big relief. Of the negative Facebook posts, he said: “I don’t really care.”

“I am so happy my principal stood up for me,” Allen added. “She is such an awesome principal.”

His message to other students looking to break down barriers: “Don’t you dare ever change yourself for anyone else but you! You are beautiful you are unique and you’re special. Don’t ever second guess your existence or feelings for a second.”

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #15 on: 12 October 2019 at 12:22 »
Unbelievable. I'm amazed that this is a real thing and the society around us has got to a point of thinking this is acceptable to celebrate.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/national-coming-out-day-2019-s-top-lgbtq-coming-out-n1064416

National Coming Out Day: 2019's top LGBTQ coming out stories

From singer-songwriter Sam Smith revealing they are nonbinary to Lil Nas X coming out as gay, 2019 saw a long list of noteworthy revelations.

Oct. 11, 2019, 6:38 AM CDT
By Gwen Aviles

Founded in 1988 by psychologist Robert Eichberg and activist Jean O'Leary, National Coming Out Day is observed annually on Oct. 11, and it's day to celebrate and promote the increased visibility of the LGBTQ community. The date was chosen to mark the anniversary of the 1987 National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights, which drew an estimated 500,000 people to the nation's capital.

"Most people think they don't know anyone gay or lesbian, and in fact everybody does," Eichberg said in a 1993 interview. "It is imperative that we come out and let people know who we are and disabuse them of their fears and stereotypes."

In honor of National Coming Out Day, here are some of our top coming out stories of 2019.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #16 on: 15 October 2019 at 03:55 »
"White Guilt" is destroying Columbus Day to pander to the prairie niggers.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5da46d03e4b087efdbb20de5

Here Are The States Celebrating Indigenous Peoples Day Instead Of Columbus

At least five states and Washington, D.C., have done away with Columbus Day celebrations in deference to Native Americans.

Russell Contreras
10/14/2019 08:52 AM ET

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — A handful of states are celebrating their first Indigenous Peoples Day on Monday as part of a trend to move away from a day honoring Christopher Columbus.

From Minnesota to Vermont, at least five states and Washington, D.C., have done away with Columbus Day celebrations in deference to Native Americans, though the federal Columbus Day remains in place.

Since 1992, Native American advocates have pressed states to change Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day over concerns that Columbus helped launched centuries of genocide against indigenous populations in the Americas.

New Mexico is marking its statewide Indigenous Peoples Day with an invocation by several tribal leaders in unison in their native languages. There also will be a parade and traditional dances at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center in Albuquerque.

“I think it’s great and it’s about time,” said All Pueblo Council of Governors Chairman E. Paul Torres, a member of Isleta Pueblo in New Mexico.

State offices in Maine also are scheduled to close for the holiday. Maine, home to four federally recognized tribes, ditched Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples Day with an April bill signing by Democratic Gov. Janet Mills.

She said at the time she hoped the move would represent a move “toward healing, toward inclusiveness.” Tribes in Maine have had a rocky relationship with the state government over the years, and the Penobscot and Passamaquoddy tribes withdrew representatives to the Legislature in 2015, when Republican Gov. Paul LePage was in office.

The change to Indigenous Peoples Day prompted some backlash in conservative circles and among Italian Americans. University of Maine College Republicans, for example, have described the move as part of a “radical left-wing agenda.”

But Native Americans in some states have welcomed the change and said it was time to pay homage to Native Americans instead of Columbus.

Democratic New Mexico state Rep. Derrick Lente of Sandia Pueblo, the sponsor of the New Mexico legislation that changed the holiday to Indigenous Peoples Day, said the day allows reflection on the United States’ complicated history. Adopting the holiday, he said, provides some restorative justice for indigenous communities.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #17 on: 15 October 2019 at 11:32 »
Well, at least they cannot take away America's celebrations of James Earl Ray Day.

Which reminds me, they now have an AI Martin Lucifer Coon: It's called I Have an Electric Dream - It's an app for nigger phones that informs them best places to go Marchin', Lootin' and Killin'.

MLK's Electric Dream was Where the White Women Are

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #18 on: 19 October 2019 at 13:43 »
The changing of movies frustrates me almost as much as when our enemies try to destroy our history.

https://www.rt.com/usa/470868-transgender-fairy-godmother-cinderella/

transgender Cinderella’s godmother you’ve all been waiting for (or so the woke media tells us)

13 Oct, 2019 21:11 / Updated 5 days ago

Who’s really clamoring to see a black, transgender fairy godmother on cinema screens? Certainly the liberal media. But do audiences really care for woke remakes of childhood classics?

Is there any phrase more guaranteed to ruin a sweet childhood memory than “a modern re-imagining of…”? Especially when ‘modern’ means ‘sanitized’ and ‘injected with pointless social-justice twaddle.’

Enter the black, transgender fairy godmother. According to Hollywood Reporter, Emmy-award winning actor Billy Porter will play the role in Sony Pictures’ upcoming remake of the 1950 Disney classic, alongside Cuban-American actress Camila Cabello as the titular princess. Billy Porter, for the uninitiated, is a gay man.

So commonplace is the woke makeover these days that the news was greeted with nothing but syrupy enthusiasm from the media. “Billy Porter Should Absolutely Be Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother,”gushed Vanity Fair, to the deafening squeals of a hundred “Yass Kween”s in the comments section.

“If ‘Fairy Godmother Billy Porter’ doesn’t have an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor written all over it, we don’t know what does,” sassed gay magazine PinkNews. “It’s safe to say,” chirped women’s magazine site Refinery29, Cinderella “will be nothing short of fabulous.”

To be clear, this author has no attachment to the 1950s Cinderella story. Whether producer James Corden butchers the story or crafts an era-defining fairy tale from it is of no concern to yours truly. But audiences might disagree.

You see, while the ‘woke makeover’ – replacing women with men, injecting transgender roles where there were none, and sprinkling formerly white casts with other colors for diversity’s sake – delights magazine writers and cultural commenters, audiences are sick to the teeth of it.

Remember Ghostbusters? The 2016 remake of the beloved Bill Murray/Dan Aykroyd comedy flopped at the box office, losing Sony Pictures an estimated $70 million. Cinemagoers didn’t warm to the movie’s all-female cast and watered-down jokes, and review aggregation site RottenTomatoes was flooded with negative comments.

Ditto for ‘Ocean’s 8,’ the all-female remake of ‘Ocean’s 11,’ which itself was a remake of the 1960s Rat Pack movie. The movie’s cast preemptively deflected negative reviews, with Cate Blanchett claiming men would view it through a “prism of misunderstanding,” and Mindy Kaling declaring that white men simply “don’t understand it.” 

Though ‘Ocean’s 8’ fared well at the box office, audience reviewers on RottenTomatoes pelted the flick with a 45 percent rating, compared to the critics’ 69.

ALSO ON RT.COMDisney makes Little Mermaid’s Ariel black, a win for diversity or pandering to PC culture?

When the female-led Captain Marvel hit theaters earlier this year, RottenTomatoes simply changed their ratings system in preparation. Its audience score now reflects the number of people who rated the movie 3.5 stars or higher, which means in all likelihood, the 45 percent awarded to ‘Ocean’s 8’ is actually inflated.

Still, Hollywood hasn’t learned. How about a black, female 007 in the next James Bond flick? Or a female Thor? None of these tickle your fancy? Okay, well how about a live action remake of ‘The Little Mermaid,’ only with a black Ariel? Who says the movie industry is out of ideas!

As for the quality of the movies themselves, who cares! The recent live-action ‘Lion King’ remake was panned, even without any nods to social justice or diversity. Yet by the looks of things, studios won’t stop until every childhood classic has been updated to include a requisite number of disabled transgender multiracial characters more fitting with the times we live in.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #19 on: 20 October 2019 at 13:13 »
As our enemies vandalize and remove our historic statues and monuments, they reinforce this nigger b.s. Definitely makes you realize where our Race ranks in the eyes of our current society and government.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bulletproof-emmett-till-marker-replaces-vandalized-sign/ar-AAJ2UwZ

Bulletproof Emmett Till marker replaces vandalized sign

CBSNews

A new bulletproof memorial to Emmett Till was dedicated Saturday in Mississippi after previous historical markers were repeatedly vandalized. The brutal slaying of the 14-year-old black teenager helped spur the civil rights movement more than 60 years ago.

Patrick Weems, executive director of the Emmett Till Memorial Commission, said the new marker was dedicated Saturday.

Members of Till's family, including a cousin who was there the night Till was kidnapped, attended the ceremony at the site where the teen's body was pulled from the Tallahatchie River.

This is the fourth historical marker at the site. Previous ones became a target for vandals.

The first historical marker was placed in 2008. Someone tossed it in the river. The second and third signs were shot at and left riddled with bullet holes.

© Provided by CBS Interactive Inc.This image from the Emmett Till Interpretive Center shows the vandalized historical marker in Tallahatchie County, Mississippi.

The new 500-pound steel sign has a glass bulletproof front, Weems said.

Weems said the markers were placed as an attempt to acknowledge the truth of what happened there and hopefully spark "new conversations."

"For 50 years nobody talked about Emmett Till," Weems said.

"I think we just have to be resilient and know there are folks out there that don't want to know this history or who want to erase the history. We are just going to be resilient in continuing to put them back up and be truthful in making make sure that Emmett didn't die in vain."

The inquiry was reopened two years after a book indicated a key witness had lied. "The Blood of Emmett Till," by Timothy B. Tyson, quotes a white woman, Carolyn Donham, as acknowledging during a 2008 interview that she wasn't truthful when she testified that Till grabbed her, whistled and made sexual advances at a store in 1955.

Two white men — Donham's then-husband Roy Bryant and his half-brother J.W. Milam — were charged with murder but acquitted in the slaying of Till, who had been staying with relatives in northern Mississippi at the time. The men later confessed to the crime in a magazine interview, but weren't retried. Both are now dead.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #20 on: 21 October 2019 at 12:36 »
Next week they are going to launch a “Gay pride bar” ..... for the poofs

Not quit a "gay pride bar" but close. Definitely just as ignorant as the diversity candy bar.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11384.msg31994.html#msg31994

https://abcnews.go.com/US/kelloggs-promotes-spirit-day-limited-edition-cereal/story?id=66373193&cid=clicksource_81_null_articleroll_hed

Kellogg's issues special 'All Together' box for LGBTQ anti-bullying campaign

In the spirit of anti-bullying, Kellogg's created a one-of-a-kind box of cereal that's bringing everyone together.

The company announced the new, limited-edition "All Together Cereal," that combines six different mini cereal boxes inside one large purple box, for its partnership with GLAAD as an official sponsor of Spirit Day.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #21 on: 30 October 2019 at 11:48 »
Being a sexual deviant and forcing others to except it or pay. What a world we live in.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/st-louis-county-officer-who-said-he-was-told-tone-n1073151

St. Louis County officer who said he was told to 'tone down his gayness' awarded $19M

Sgt. Keith Wildhaber sued the department and claimed that he was told to "tone down his gayness" if he wanted to be promoted.

St. Louis County police Sgt. Keith Wildhaber returns from lunch break to the St. Louis County courthouse on the third day of his discrimination case against the county on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019, in Clayton, Mo. Wildhaber, an Army veteran and a St. Louis County cop, alleges in a lawsuit filed in 2017 that he was passed over for promotion because he is gay and then retaliated against when he sought legal redress.Cristina M. Fletes / St. Louis Post-Dispatch via AP

Oct. 28, 2019, 11:20 PM CDT
By Phil Helsel

A St. Louis County police sergeant who claimed he was told to "tone down his gayness" if he wanted to be promoted has reportedly been awarded nearly $19 million.

Sgt. Keith Wildhaber filed a discrimination suit against the police department in 2017, claiming that he was passed over for promotions because he is gay.

A jury on Friday awarded $1.9 million in actual damages and $10 million in punitive damages for discrimination, and $990,000 in actual damages and $7 million in punitive damages for retaliation after a weeklong trial, NBC affiliate KSDK of St. Louis reported.

Wildhaber joined the department in 1994. He previously served four years in the armed forces.

"We wanted to send a message," the jury foreman, who was not identified, told reporters, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper. "If you discriminate, you are going to pay a big price. ... You can't defend the indefensible."

County Counselor Beth Orwick told the newspaper Friday that the county was exploring its legal options.

"We are ecstatic for our client," lawyers for Wildhaber said after the jury's decision, which they called a "historic verdict," according to KSDK.

"His bravery and courage in standing up for what is right should be an inspiration for employees everywhere. Justice was served in this trial, and no client could be more deserving than Keith. The jury acted as the conscience of the community and spoke loud and clear in its verdict," his attorneys said in the statement.

Leadership changes would be coming to the county police department as a result of the verdict, St. Louis County Executive Sam Page said Sunday, according to the station. He said in a statement on Twitter that those changes will include the appointment of new members to the police board, which oversees the police chief.

Wildhaber's suit said that in 2014, then-St. Louis County Board of Police Commissioners member John Saracino allegedly told Sgt. Wildhaber: "The command staff has a problem with your sexuality. If you ever want to see a white shirt [i.e. get a promotion], you should tone down your gayness."

Wildhaber reportedly filed a discrimination charge with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Missouri Commission on Human Rights in 2016, and according to the suit, a month later he was moved from afternoons in a precinct to overnight shifts in Jennings, which is in the northeast section of the county.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #22 on: 30 October 2019 at 12:17 »
Like these kikes deserve/need anymore money. They already receive billions from the countries of the world that have been tricked by the lies of the jews. It's time to cut all funds to the kikes and watch how long it takes for these parasites to wither on the vine.

https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/mark-levin-hagee-israel-anti-semitism-christian

Mark Levin, John Hagee fight anti-Semitism, raise more than $1M for Israeli and Jewish charities

By Caleb Parke | Fox News

Conservative commentator Mark Levin and Pastor John Hagee contributed to the fight against anti-Semitism with a "historic" event Sunday night that raised more than $1.35 million for Israeli and Jewish charities.

More than 5,000 people attended the annual Night to Honor Israel event at Hagee's church in San Antonio, Texas, in which Hagee and Levin made resounding remarks as those gathered marked the first anniversary of the deadliest anti-Semitic attack in U.S. history, when 11 people were killed and six injured after a man entered the Tree of Life Synagogue on Oct. 27, 2018, in Pittsburgh.

“Think about it, never in the history of Christianity have millions of Christians united for the sole purpose of defending the nation of Israel and to protect the Jewish people from every vestige of anti-Semitism," Hagee, the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, told the crowd. "Anti-Semitism is a daily event in America and is something that should concern us all.”

You can be forgiven for believing this photo was taken in Israel, but ...
No, this photo was taken in San Antonio, Texas.
Aren't the BILLIONS that US taxpayers annually give Israel not enough?

Pastor John Hagee and Mark Levin addressed a Night to Honor Israel Sunday as they raised more than $1.35 million in support of Israeli and Jewish charities. (Christians United for Israel)

The founder and chairman of Christians United for Israel, which now boasts over 7 million members, said the members of his organization are "ready to fulfill the words of the Prophet Isaiah, 'For Zion's sake we will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake, we will never be quiet.'"

Levin, the host of "Life, Liberty and Levin,"railed against anti-Semitism spreading at an alarming rate and attacks against Israel.

"America and Israel are forever bound," the talk radio host said. "The people who love America love Israel ... and the one place that Christians flourish in the Middle East is the state of Israel."

Mark Levin addresses 5,000 people gathered at the annual Night to Honor Israel Sunday. (Christians United for Israel)

Levin praised President Trump for his actions toward the Jewish State saying, "We used to subsidize the Palestinian Authority, but the president said, 'enough is enough.'"

The organizations that received donations include the Afikim Family Enrichment Association, American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Bikur V’Ezras Cholim, Galilee Medical Center, Just One Life, Koby Mandell Foundation, Nefesh B’Nefesh, Ohr Torah Stone, Save a Child’s Heart, Shurat Hadin, The American Friends of the International Young Israel Movement and the Women’s International Zionist Organization.

Hagee Ministries has donated more than a total of $100 million to Israeli and Jewish charities to date.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #23 on: 12 November 2019 at 14:49 »
I'm not familiar with this show, and by the description it doesn't sound like one that I would watch anyways. But it does bring up the point of how our enemies continue their attempt to decrease the White Races footprint in the world. Whether it's through changing/destroying historical statues and murals, eliminating the number of Whites portrayed in movies and television shows, to many more examples that I don't have the time to list.

This changing of characters in my shows has been a pet peeve of mine for years. Disney (which includes the Star Wars franchise) has played a huge role in this anti-White, pro-queer movement. The Marvel franchise has played a large role also. And I won't even go into how the CW television studios changed one of my favorite superheroes, The Flash, into a niggers lover raised by a nigger family.

What aggravates me about this black washing/gaying of shows and movies is how blatant they are with their agenda. This injecting of niggers, muds, and queers is just to try and normalize them in our White lives. I mean we have 13% niggers in the U.S. but they are portrayed around 35% plus on our television and movies from statistics I've seen. I definitely feel like it's a lot more.

All this should show us Creators the importance of paying attention to what our children are watching, whether t.v. or internet. We should be talking to our children about the war our race is in and explain how our enemies uses this as propaganda to try to attack and belittle us.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5dc9a97ee4b02bf5794462ad

‘Gossip Girl’ Reboot Will Be Less White, More LGBTQ, But Just As Twisty

The HBO Max reboot is getting a much-needed update with “nonwhite leads” and “a lot of queer content.”

By Cole Delbyck
11/11/2019 04:40 PM ET

Here’s some gossip to chew on: HBO Max’s forthcoming reboot of “Gossip Girl” will actually reflect the diversity of the city it’s set in.

The next chapter, centered around a new crop of elite New York City teens, received a 10-episode, straight-to-series order from WarnerMedia’s new streaming service this summer.

And if the reboot is anything like its predecessor, these Upper East Siders will be blowing off class, owning nightclubs by junior year and confessing to murder in no time.

But a key difference in the reboot will be the makeup of the cast. Showrunner Joshua Safran revealed that not only will the leads of the series be nonwhite, but there will be “a lot of queer content” in the new iteration.

“There was not a lot of representation the first time around on the show,” Safran said at the Vulture Festival in Los Angeles over the weekend. “I was the only gay writer I think the entire time I was there. Even when I went to private school in New York in the ’90s, the school didn’t necessarily reflect what was on ‘Gossip Girl.’ So, this time around the leads are nonwhite. There’s a lot of queer content on this show. It is very much dealing with the way the world looks now, where wealth and privilege come from, and how you handle that.

He went on to add that there’s a twist to all these new elements of the series but stopped short of spoiling too much.

The new characters will, however, still walk the halls of the Constance Billard School for Girls, following in the footsteps of Blake Lively’s Serena van der Woodsen and Leighton Meester’s Blair Waldorf.

“It is 12 years, I guess 13 years after the original. So we are in real time from the original where we are in the show,” Safran added. 

The reboot will explore how the proliferation of social media affects the high schoolers of today, given how much has changed since the CW drama signed off after six seasons in 2012.

“Eight years after the original website went dark, a new generation of New York private school teens are introduced to the social surveillance of Gossip Girl,” the series logline reads. “The prestige series will address just how much social media — and the landscape of New York itself — has changed in the intervening years.”

Casting details are being kept under wraps, but we do know that Kristen Bell is set to return as the omnipresent narrator, cattily informing the audience once again about everybody’s sure-to-be sordid extracurriculars.

While there’s no word on who else will participate in the reboot ― series creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are on board to executive produce ― Chace Craword, who played Nate Archibald, expressed some interest.

“I’d play a dad now, I guess!” Crawford said about reprising his role in a recent interview. “No, I have no idea. I just love Josh and Stephanie and if they wanted me to come and do anything it would be hard to say no. I’m always grateful for the opportunity they gave me and that whole experience — it was all of my 20s, it was like my college, living in New York for that time. I’ll always have fond memories of it.”

A premiere date for the “Gossip Girl” reboot has yet to be announced, but HBO Max is set to launch in May 2020.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #24 on: 20 November 2019 at 14:27 »
I don't even know where to start. This is absolutely ridiculous.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/16/sprites-new-lgbtq-ad-is-a-rainbow-coated-pandering-mess-with-no-soda-853717

Sprite’s new LGBTQ ad is a rainbow-coated, pandering mess – with no soda

November 16, 2019 | Sierra Marlee |  Print Article

You can now safely add Sprite to the list of corporations pandering to the LGBTQ community.

In a new, bizarre advertisement for their lemon-lime soda, the company clipped together scenes of various members of the LGBTQ community getting ready to attend a “Pride” event. In one scene, a girl helps her friend put on a binder, or an article of clothing commonly used by LGBTQ members to flatten their chests to present as male. In another, an older woman is seen helping a drag queen lace-up his corset. Yet another depicts two young children painting a heart onto a rainbow flag, the symbol of LGBTQ pride.

Describing the ad, however, simply doesn’t do it justice. These scenes play back-to-back with seemingly no context. In fact, the Sprite logo doesn’t even appear until the very last scene, leaving viewers wondering exactly what they’re seeing and why. More importantly, how does this tie in with carbonated beverages?

Watch:

Invalid Tweet ID

While the ad itself feels like a trip through a progressive television show meant for young adults questioning their sexuality, ultimately it is a money grab. It screams, “Hello, gays! Pay us because we give you airtime!”

But Sprite isn’t the first company to needlessly pander to the gay community. In 2014, Lucky Charms posted their “#LuckyToBe” campaign, encouraging people to “share what makes you colorful.” Starbucks posted the stories of “three transgender partners” and how they found “unconditional acceptance” at the coffee company. Apple, which boasts an openly-gay CEO who is a loud supporter of the community, supported the Equality Act of 2015.

The reaction to the soda’s company’s advertisement was swift and confused. Many users questioned the marketing strategy of not featuring your product at all during the commercial.

Does anyone else remember when soft drink companies made ads about the deliciousness of their products and it's effectiveness at quenching ones thirst?...
Ahhh...

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #25 on: 23 November 2019 at 14:15 »
Looks like there was a list made of 11 cities that I won't be visiting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/11-gay-friendly-small-cities-big-red-states-n1086081

11 gay-friendly small cities in big red states

From West Virginia to Alaska, LGBTQ-inclusive cities can be found across the U.S., according to Human Rights Campaign's annual Municipal Equality Index.

Nov. 22, 2019, 4:36 PM CST
By Quinn Gawronski

While large cities in blue states — like New York and San Francisco — are well known for their LGBTQ inclusivity, accepting environments can now be found across the country, even in some unexpected places.

The Human Rights Campaign’s annual Municipal Equality Index rated more than 500 cities and towns based on how inclusive their municipal laws, policies and services are of the LGBTQ people who live and work there. Each municipality was rated on a scale of 0 to 100 based on 49 different criteria including nondiscrimination laws and “city leadership’s public position on equality.”

This year’s report heralded 88 cities with a perfect score of 100, and many of the index's high-scoring municipalities can be found in states not typically thought of as being inclusive to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people.

Here are 11 small cities (less than 200,000 residents) in red states (those that haven’t voted for a Democrat for president in the 21st Century) that scored at least an 80 on HRC’s Municipal Equality Index.

-

Columbia, Missouri
MEI score: 100, Population: 122,000

The Midwestern town is home to the University of Missouri and has a bustling nightlife scene with a multitude of gay-friendly spots. The city’s MEI score has risen sharply since 2015 when it received a 74, in large part due to city initiatives like the hiring of a LGBTQ liaison to its police department.

-

Missoula, Montana
MEI score: 100, Population: 73,000

For six years, representatives in the mountain state of Montana fought to decriminalize consensual same-sex relations, which was formerly classified as a felony. The law was ruled unconstitutional in 1997, and Missoula has continued to advocate for the equal rights of its LGBTQ citizens since. Last year, the town unveiled a rainbow crosswalk that was planned by Empower Montana’s youth program, Youth Forward.

-

Brookings, South Dakota
MEI score: 100, Population: 24,000

After Brookings received a score of 12 out of 100 in 2013, local leaders embarked on a multiyear mission to bump their rating to 100. It wasn’t until 2018, when the town adopted a nondiscrimination ordinance, that it finally achieved the coveted score. Brookings is an outlier in South Dakota, where the average MEI score is 31, well below the national average of 58.

-

Huntington, West Virginia
MEI score: 100, Population 47,000

Since Huntington was first placed on the index in 2012, the small town has more than doubled its MEI score. Aside from anti-discrimination ordinances, the city also launched the Open for All campaign, which encourages businesses to post a sticker that signifies their support of the LGBTQ community. The Human Rights Campaign called the town a “shining beacon of hope” in a part of the country not known for LGBTQ inclusivity.

-

Covington, Kentucky
MEI score: 94, Population: 40,000

In 2003, Covington passed one of the state’s first fairness ordinances, which prohibited LGBTQ discrimination in employment, housing and public accommodations. This year, the city celebrated Northern Kentucky Pride's 10-year anniversary with a vibrant rainbow crosswalk. The annual pride event's slogan reads “Y’all Means All.”

-

Norman, Oklahoma
MEI score: 92, Population: 123,000

Norman, home of the University of Oklahoma, became the first city in the conservative state to pass a nondiscrimination ordinance for LGBTQ people. Norman’s progressive policies toward gay residents is evident in it’s index score, which is 30 points above the second-highest ranked Oklahoma city in the index.

-

Charleston, West Virginia
MEI score 91, Population 45,000

The capital and most populous city in West Virginia has moved to improve the lives and rights of its local LGBTQ community. In May, Mayor Amy Shuler Goodwin announced the creation of the city’s first LGBTQ working group, which will develop anti-bullying policies and LGBTQ-awareness training within the city.

-

Flagstaff, Arizona
MEI score: 88, Population: 72,000

Nestled next to ponderosa pine forests and mountain ranges, Flagstaff is particularly inclusive to the LGBTQ community. The city is home to Pride in the Pines, an annual LGBTQ celebration that has featured neon dance parties and performers from “RuPaul’s Drag Race.”

-

Juneau, Alaska
MEI score: 86, Population 32,000

Juneau is home to the Southeast Alaska LGBTQ+ Alliance, also known as SEAGLA. The group began meeting in 1980 and offered a safe space to same-sex couples, with events that included dance parties, solstice celebrations and potlucks. In 2014, SEAGLA planned Juneau’s first pride event, and the organization has continued to meet and advocate for the LGBTQ community since it’s inception.

-

Manhattan, Kansas
MEI score: 83, Population: 54,000

Kansas made strides toward equal protections this year, with the state’s MEI score increasing by 12 points. Manhattan is the second-highest rated city behind Overland Park, a much larger suburb of Kansas City. Kansas State University is in Manhattan and was recently ranked as one of the 25 most LGBTQ friendly universities in the U.S. by Campus Pride.

-

Charleston, South Carolina
MEI score: 81, Population 130,000

The city's historic cobblestone streets are a safe haven for the LGBTQ community, with year-round celebrations that extend far beyond pride week. The city holds an annual LGBTQ Wedding Expo, where spouses-to-be can connect with wedding professionals.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #26 on: 06 December 2019 at 12:45 »
This push for diversity (a.k.a. less White people) makes me Sick. These is just another attempt to remove the White Race from the world. They pull this b.s. in everything from ballets/plays like this, to our schools, our governments, places we live, and even our history. I don't see them telling the nigger or other muds races to diversify with more Whites. I don't think we'll be seeing a remake of Roots anytime soon, starting a White playing Kunta Kinte.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/04/us/charlotte-nebres-nyc-ballet-nutcracker-trnd

New York City Ballet's 'Nutcracker' has cast a black Marie for the first time

By Harmeet Kaur | CNN | December 4, 2019

Charlotte Nebres, right, was cast as Marie in New York City Ballet's annual production of "George Balanchine's The Nutcracker."

It's Not ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE with the New York City Ballet
The New York City Ballet is proud to have removed all Whites

(CNN)For the first time, New York City Ballet has cast a black Marie in its annual production of "George Balanchine's The Nutcracker," which premiered in 1954.

This season, the leading role of the young heroine is being played by 11-year-old Charlotte Nebres.

But for Charlotte, who grew up with role models like Misty Copeland, it just reaffirms that nothing can hold her back.

When her mother Danielle Nebres told her she was the first black Marie, the New York Times reported, she simply responded: "Wow. That seems a little late."

Dena Abergel, children's ballet master at New York City Ballet, acknowledged that the casting decision was a significant milestone. But Charlotte wasn't cast because of the color of her skin or as part of a diversity initiative, she said.

Charlotte simply had everything she was looking for in the character of Marie. "When I'm looking for someone who can do Marie, I'm looking for someone primarily who has an ability to act on stage and to convey a story," said Abergel. "... It has to be someone who can command the stage and who has enough confidence and spontaneity to handle whatever comes her way."

Abergel already knew Charlotte quite well.

She had her as a student at the School of American Ballet, a feeder school for New York City Ballet. And Charlotte had also performed with the ballet company in last year's Nutcracker and a production of Sleeping Beauty.

And when the time came for casting for this season's production of the Nutcracker in late September, Charlotte impressed again.

Sometimes when Abergel tells young dancers that they have a role, they jump up and down and scream excitedly.

An interesting thing about Charlotte, Abergel said, is that she's more expressive onstage than offstage. She's "not an extroverted person," so it was hard to tell how she really felt about landing the role.

When Charlotte emerged from her "Nutcracker" audition, she surprised even her mother.

"With that poker face of hers, she said, 'Well, I'm Marie,'" Nebres told The New York Times. "And I just thought, oh my goodness -- they really did it. I couldn't believe it."

The school has made an effort to diversify

The cast of New York City Ballet's production is particularly diverse this season.

In addition to Charlotte, the other young leads are also children of color.

Tanner Quirk, who plays Charlotte's Prince is half-Chinese, according to The New York Times. The children are always double cast, and Sophia Thomopoulos, who plays the other Marie, is half-Korean, half-Greek. Her Prince is Kai Misra-Stone, who is half-South Asian.

Abergel said she had no idea what backgrounds the dancers were from until it was reported in the media. Instead, she said, this year's cast is a reflection of the "tremendous" effort that the School of American Ballet has made to diversify its student body in recent years.

About half of the students of the school are "diverse," she said, which means that the students in front of her while she's casting will inevitably come from varied backgrounds.

"Because I have the diversity of students and the pool to choose from that is diverse, some of those students will end up being the leads and it just happened to work out without my even realizing it that all four were of some mixed diversity," Abergel said. "And that's just mirroring what's happening in New York City and around the world."

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Author
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #27 on: 18 December 2019 at 04:30 »
If we want to pander to the kike, we need money and a open position for a doctor (if there is no Jews around, we give it to the Muslim)

If we want to pander to the nigger, we need a 40oz of Colt 45 and a hit of PCP. Ya know, that gangsta life...I mean as they call it; "the game"

;D
RaHoWa from Canada

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #28 on: 22 January 2020 at 02:57 »
The niggers, muds and race traitors won't be happy until they change or destroy all White history. It's a damn shame this is allowed to happen.

https://fox43.com/2020/01/20/3-buildings-at-dickinson-college-may-be-renamed-due-to-ties-to-slavery/

3 buildings at Dickinson College may be renamed due to ties to slavery

POSTED 3:48 PM, JANUARY 20, 2020
BY J BITTNER FOX43,
UPDATED AT 05:58PM, JANUARY 20, 2020

Proposal raised to rename 3 buildings at Dickinson College following report on slavery

Dickinson College will soon consider a proposal that would rename three campus buildings because the people whose names adorn the buildings were advocates for slavery. The proposal includes Armstrong and Cooper Residential Halls, named after John Armstrong and Thomas Cooper. The third building is Montgomery Hall, named after John Montgomery, otherwise known to students as the home of the Theatre and Dance Department.

The proposal follows a 35-page report that took a hard look at the history of Dickinson College's ties to slavery and anti-slavery. The report identified a total of 7 former slaveholders who are currently being honored on campus. However, it notes Armstrong, Cooper, and Hall were the only three among the seven that never renounced slaveholding.

The report also found that John Armstrong, Thomas Cooper and John Montgomery were not always publicly commemorated on campus. Armstrong and Cooper residential halls received their names in the 1990s. Montgomery Hall received its name during the 1950s.

Soon to be graduate and history major Cooper Wingert was just one of the many students involved in the project entitled 'Dickinson & Slavery' prepared by the House Divided Project.

"Over 60 percent of Dickinson's founding board of trustees were slaveholders," said Wingert. But he said, the most surprising part the students uncovered in their report was "the role that formerly enslaved people played on the Dickinson Campus after the Civil War."

The report also notes there are multiple African-American's who helped shape the history of the campus who are not recognized including:

- Noah Pinkney: "A former slave and Union army veteran who served food to the students for decades. Pinkney was so popular that he was honored with a plaque on East College gate during the 1950s."
- Henry Spradley: A "former slave and Union army veteran, was employed for years as a college janitor. Dickinson cancelled classes to host Spradley`s memorial service in the 1890s."
- Robert Young: "The longest-serving employee of the college (until recently), a former slave who worked for over forty years as a domestic servant, janitor, and campus policeman. Young is now best known, however, for initially helping to integrate the school in the 1880s by insisting in the face of delays and some objections that his son get admitted as the community`s first African American student."

"It's (the report) to bring some of these stories back to life that had not been part of the college's history," said Wingert. "We're arguing that we should recognize these figures and that obviously prompts the debate on how to recognize these long-overlooked individuals."

Wingert said the students behind the project encourage the discussion to take place as well across the larger Carlisle community. The students' work has persuaded the creation of an Ad Hoc Committee to discuss the renaming of buildings and to add commemoration for the people they recognize in the report as unsung heroes on campus. Wingert said the committee will meet at the end of the month to make recommendations that will then go to the Board of Trustees for consideration in March.

Dickinson College released the following statement:

"A committee of faculty, staff, students and trustees are currently considering the renaming of three campus buildings due to the namesakes’ ties to slavery. Recommendations to rename the buildings are one of the outcomes of faculty and student research that began in 2017 to explore the college’s ties to both slavery and anti-slavery. The committee’s recommendations will be shared with the administration, and ultimately the Board of Trustees. The college commends everyone involved in this critical work and the thoughtful discussions taking place around this important subject."

Those involved in The Dickinson & Slavery Report include: House Divided Project Matthew Pinsker,Sarah Aillon, `19, Amanda Donoghue, `19, Sarah Goldberg, `18, Frank Kline, `18, Rachel Morgan, `18, Rebecca Stout, `19, Naji Thompson, `19, Sam Weisman, `18, and Cooper Wingert, `20

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #29 on: 22 January 2020 at 03:54 »
Next they'll be outlawing modern spoken English as a language due to its Colonial/Slaver background and enforcing Ebonics as the Woke Language of Acceptance. If you doubt me, there's already a campaign to internationalise English in that exact way.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #30 on: 22 January 2020 at 13:33 »
In my opinion this list is way too many "proud" companies promoting and protecting the degeneracy of homosexuality, which is a blatant offence against the Laws of Nature. So here's the list for Creators to boycott.

https://newschannel20.com/news/local/58-companies-in-illinois-were-named-lgbtq-friendly

58 companies in Illinois were named LGBTQ friendly

by WICS/WRSP STAFF
Tuesday, January 21st 2020

Illinois — 58 companies in Illinois were named LGBTQ friendly by the Human Rights Campaign.

These companies were selected for their polices for protections for LGBTQ employees.

More than 1,000 companies and law firms in Illinois were officially rated by 2020 the corporate equality index.

These include hotels, fast food restaurants, and cell phone companies.

The average score for companies and law firms based in Illinois is 87.7 percent.

Of the 85 companies ranked, 58 earned 100 points, 10 earned 90 points and above, and four earned 80 points and above.

Here's the list:

A.T. Kearney Inc.ChicagoIL100

AbbVie Inc.North ChicagoIL100

Aon Corp.ChicagoIL100

Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.Rolling MeadowsIL100

Astellas Pharma US Inc.NorthbrookIL100

Baker & McKenzie LLPChicagoIL100

Barilla America Inc.NorthbrookIL100

Baxter International Inc.DeerfieldIL100

BMO Bankcorp Inc.ChicagoIL100

Capgemini America, INCChicagoIL100

CDW Corp.LincolnshireIL100

Chapman and Cutler LLPChicagoIL100

CME Group Inc.ChicagoIL100

CNA Financial CorporationChicagoIL100

Conagra Brands Inc.ChicagoIL100

Cushman & WakefieldChicagoIL100

Discover Financial ServicesRiverwoodsIL100

Exelon Corp.ChicagoIL100

Faegre Baker DanielsChicagoIL100

Federal Reserve Bank of ChicagoChicagoIL100

Grant Thornton LLPChicagoIL100

Groupon Inc.ChicagoIL100

Health Care Service Corp.ChicagoIL100

HERE North America LLCChicagoIL100

Hinshaw & Culbertson LLPChicagoIL100

Huron Consulting Group Inc.ChicagoIL100

Hyatt Hotels Corp.ChicagoIL100

Information Resources Inc.ChicagoIL100

Janus Henderson InvestorsChicagoIL100

Jenner & Block LLPChicagoIL100

JLLChicagoIL100

Katten Muchin Rosenman LLPChicagoIL100

Kirkland & Ellis LLPChicagoIL100

Kraft Heinz Company, TheChicagoIL100

Leo Burnett Company Inc.ChicagoIL100

Mayer Brown LLPChicagoIL100

McDermott Will & Emery LLPChicagoIL100

McDonald's Corp.Oak BrookIL100

Mesirow Financial Holdings Inc.ChicagoIL100

Mondelez International Inc.DeerfieldIL100

Morningstar Inc.ChicagoIL100

Motorola Solutions Inc.ChicagoIL100

Northern Trust Corp.ChicagoIL100

Peapod Digital Labs LLCChicagoIL100

Perkins and Will Inc.ChicagoIL100

RSM US LLPChicagoIL100

Schiff Hardin LLPChicagoIL100

Seyfarth Shaw LLPChicagoIL100

Sidley Austin LLPChicagoIL100

State Farm GroupBloomingtonIL100

Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.DeerfieldIL100

TransUnionChicagoIL100

U.S. CellularChicagoIL100

United Airlines Holdings, Inc.ChicagoIL100

W.W. Grainger Inc.Lake ForestIL100

Walgreen Co.DeerfieldIL100

Winston & Strawn LLPChicagoIL100

ZS Associates Inc.EvanstonIL100

Alight SolutionsLincolnshireIL95

Allstate Insurance Co.NorthbrookIL95

R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co.ChicagoIL95

West Monroe Partners LLCChicagoIL95

William Blair & Company LLCChicagoIL95

Abbott LaboratoriesAbbott ParkIL90

Boeing Co.ChicagoIL90

Deere & Co.MolineIL90

Old National BankEvansvilleIL90

Zurich North AmericaSchaumburgIL90

Univar Solutions Inc.Downers GroveIL85

Caterpillar Inc.DeerfieldIL80

Crate and Barrel / CB2NorthbrookIL80

Navistar International Corp.LisleIL80

True Value Co. LLCChicagoIL75

Archer Daniels Midland Co.ChicagoIL70

Illinois Tool Works Inc.GlenviewIL60

USG Corp.ChicagoIL40

Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions Inc.ChicagoIL30

US Foods Inc.RosemontIL30

Anixter International Inc.GlenviewIL20

Old Republic InternationalChicagoIL20

Packaging Corporation of AmericaLake ForestIL20

TreeHouse Foods Inc.Oak BrookIL20

Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & FragranceBolingbrookIL20

Dover Corp.Downers GroveIL0

LKQ Corp.ChicagoIL0

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #31 on: 28 January 2020 at 03:13 »
Not a show that I watched but y'all know my feelings on this changing of my White shows.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e2e9309c5b6779e9c366741

‘Doctor Who’ Makes History With The First Black Doctor And Fans Are Loving It

Long-running series reveals Jo Martin as a previously unknown incarnation of The Doctor.

By Ed Mazza

01/27/2020 04:29 AM ET

“Doctor Who” on Sunday night revealed its first-ever Black incarnation of the title character, known as The Doctor, portrayed by actor Jo Martin.

And fans quickly took to social media to celebrate the moment.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #32 on: 28 January 2020 at 04:49 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5e2e9309c5b6779e9c366741

‘Doctor Who’ Makes History With The First Black Doctor And Fans Are Loving It

Long-running series reveals Jo Martin as a previously unknown incarnation of The Doctor.

By Ed Mazza

The Fans are NOT Loving It!

FYI: The BBC - and Doctor Who - is funded by the British Taxpayer. And considering that as well as the BBC, Doctor Who airs on the CBC (Canada) and the ABC (Australia), which are also Taxpayer funded broadcasters, we all have a right to air our grievances about Taxpayer funded anti-White and anti-Male propaganda. And for those in the United States watching the new Doctor Who, you are being force-fed Marxist indoctrination by a foreign power.

The fans are not happy with Doctor Who. The fans who have not already abandoned Doctor Who are dropping off episode by episode. The BBC now only caters to misandrist White women, Angry Black Ladies and anyone in general who hates White Men. You know, the kind that refuse to tune in and denounce any movie or TV show as being White, Male, Misogynist and Racist but will tune in when the movie or show is Woke and White Men have their Privilege kicked to the gutter with their testicles.

Get Woke & Go Broke: Doctor Who ratings are at an all-time low. Doctor Who is dead.

Watch Below: Doctor Who Fans Video Review
(Starts at 9 minutes and 40 seconds into the video review)

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #33 on: 28 January 2020 at 13:29 »
You know, the kind that refuse to tune in and denounce any movie or TV show as being White, Male, Misogynist and Racist but will tune in when the movie or show is Woke and White Men have their Privilege kicked to the gutter with their testicles.

Get Woke & Go Broke: Doctor Who ratings are at an all-time low. Doctor Who is dead.

It really pisses me off is how our enemies will destroy a movie/show in the name of "social justice" and then not even watch the b.s. they cried for.  It's like icing on the cake of anti-White hate.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #34 on: 01 February 2020 at 19:11 »
Transgenderism is a form of mental insanity. So shouldn't this be all the more reason not to release this thing to the streets. Better yet just get rid of it and save tax revenue for something more useful.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/convicted-child-molester-let-out-of-prison-because-theyre-transgender-no-longer-a-threat-government-says

Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says

A convicted sex offender is being let out of prison in Iowa because they identify as a woman and the Iowa Attorney General’s Office says that the transgender criminal is no longer a threat because they have different hormones.

The Storm Lake Times reported that Joseph Matthew Smith, a 23-year-old convicted of molesting a fellow MCS student in 2014, also molested up to 15 kids, according to a report prepared by the state.

“A preliminary report prepared by the state’s expert, Dr. Jeffrey Davis, says Smith molested as many as 15 victims, ranging from ages 1 to 13, before being sentenced to prison in December 2015,” The Storm Lake Times reported. “The report found the likelihood of re-offending within five years of release exceeded 20% because victims were of both genders, and because Smith was under age 25 and never had a long-term relationship.”

“Mr. Smith has not had an intimate relationship,” the government report stated. “His sexual encounters appear to have primarily involved molestation, including his own molestation by multiple perpetrators, or his victimization of others.”

“The Iowa Sex Offender Registry shows Smith was convicted of 2nd degree sexual abuse against a female victim in 2012, and lascivious acts with a child against a male victim in 2014,” The Blaze reported. “The registry does not give the victim’s ages; they are listed as children under the age of 13.”

Smith received transgender treatment for the last two years at Newton Correctional Facility and started using female pronouns.

“We don’t believe we have evidence sufficient to prove Josie Smith has a significant chance of reoffending,” Iowa AG spokesman Lynn Hicks said. “Josie Smith will be subject to strict sex-offender reporting required of those who commit the crimes [they] did. [They’ll] be subject to supervision for the rest of [their] life.”

“The report recommended Smith be confined at the Cherokee Civil Commitment Unit for Sex Offenders (CCUSO) in Cherokee for an indefinite period,” The Storm Lake Times added. “But it was premised upon Smith having the sex drive of a man.”

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #35 on: 03 February 2020 at 13:01 »
For a group (transgenders) that is only around 0.6%, I can't understand how these sexually perverse got such a loud voice in the mind polluted U.S. population.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/brooklyn-park-be-renamed-after-trans-activist-marsha-p-johnson-n1128441

Brooklyn park to be renamed after trans activist Marsha P. Johnson

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced plans to rename a state park after the transgender woman of color.

#MonumentalAmerican: Legendary LGBT advocate, Marsha P. Johnson

Feb. 2, 2020, 9:14 AM CST
By Doha Madani

A state park in Brooklyn is to be renamed after Marsha P. Johnson, a transgender woman of color who fought for LGBTQ rights and was a prominent figure in the 1969 Stonewall Uprising.

The plan was announced Saturday by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo during a speech at a Human Rights Campaign gala. While speaking about expanding protections for the LGBTQ people, Cuomo said that the state was "fighting back" against hatred toward marginalized communities.

"New York State is the progressive capital of the nation, and while we are winning the legal battle for justice for the LGBTQ community, in many ways we are losing the broader war for equality," Cuomo said Saturday.

The governor called Johnson an "an icon of the community" and explained that the East River State Park in Brooklyn would be the first in New York to be named after an openly LGBTQ person.

Johnson died at the age of 46 in 1992 of undetermined causes after decades of activism. She worked waiting tables in New York City, becoming a fixture in the Greenwich Village neighborhood and earning the nickname the “Mayor of Christopher Street.”

She was reported to be one of the central figures in the Stonewall Uprising, when a group of LGBTQ people fought back against a police raid at the Stonewall Inn in Greenwich Village. The raid was an attempt by the NYPD to enforce a law that made it illegal to serve alcohol to known homosexuals.

After Stonewall, Johnson co-founded Street Transvestite Action Revolutionaries (STAR) with fellow transgender activist Sylvia Rivera. The two led the political organization in finding housing and other forms of support to homeless queer youth and sex workers in Manhattan.

New York City officials announced last year that the pair would be honored with a public monument as part of an initiative to increase the diversity of the statues around the city.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #36 on: 07 February 2020 at 16:34 »
Virginia is the next state to go against Nature as they openly accept/protect and try to force others to accept/protect these sexual deviants.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/virginia-lawmakers-pass-protections-lgbtq-people-n1132301

Virginia lawmakers pass protections for LGBTQ people

The legislation bans discrimination in housing, employment, public spaces and credit transactions on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.

Feb. 7, 2020, 8:06 AM CST
By Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. — Virginia lawmakers passed comprehensive anti-discrimination legislation Thursday that advocates said makes the state the first in the South to enact such protections for LGBTQ people.

The measures advanced on bipartisan votes, 59-35 in the House and 30-9 in the Senate as newly empowered Democrats continued to advance bills that Republicans blocked for years. Each chamber still must take up the other’s measure in procedural votes before the legislation can be sent to the governor, who supports it, for final approval.

While opponents have raised concerns about impacts on religious freedom, advocates praised the passage of what they called urgently needed landmark human rights legislation.

“It’s important to know that discrimination is still happening in Virginia. It is time to drive it out,” bill sponsor Sen. Adam Ebbin, who is openly gay, said at a press conference ahead of the votes.

The legislation prohibits discrimination in housing, public or private employment, public spaces and credit transactions on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. It also lays out causes of action that would allow individuals or, in certain circumstances the attorney general, to sue over alleged discrimination.

“It's past time we protected LGBTQ Virginians from discrimination under the law. This bill will make us stronger and more inclusive of all -- I'm proud to support it," Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, said in a statement.

The legislation drew criticism from religious advocacy organizations that said it went too far and would effectively punish people who oppose gay marriage for faith-based reasons.

“Make no mistake, this bill is intended to dismantle religious freedom and to force the government to make everyone conform to its version of marriage and sexuality," Republican Del. David LaRock said in a speech opposing the measure.

LaRock said the bill would punish religious people who decline work at gay weddings and would force employers and employees to use a transgender person's preferred pronoun, an assertion that drew applause from some in the room.

Some of Virginia’s largest employers, including Capital One, Dominion Energy and Verizon, backed the legislation.

“Passing a comprehensive nondiscrimination law isn’t just the right thing to do – it’s crucial to the state economy,” those companies and more than two dozen others wrote in a letter to legislative leaders. “Because many LGBTQ and non-LGBTQ workers prefer to live and work in communities with nondiscrimination protections, such a law will give Virginia’s employers tangible advantages in recruitment and retention.”

The legislation also extends protections on the basis of other characteristics, including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, age and status as a veteran.

The measure would make Virginia the first state in the South to enact nondiscrimination protections for LGBTQ people, said Alphonso David, president of Human Rights Campaign, a national LGBTQ rights organization.

Democrats retook control of the General Assembly in November for the first time in a generation and have begun enacting sweeping policy changes. Lawmakers noted that similar measures have been introduced in recent years but didn't survive in what was then a Republican-controlled body.

GOP Sen. Jill Vogel said she thought provisions of the bill addressed concerns about religious liberty and that she was proud to vote for it.

“I can assure you that if we embrace equality and protect everybody equally under the law we will be a better community,” she said on the floor.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #37 on: 12 February 2020 at 01:29 »
So-called "White Supremacy in the Military" hearings are just another way to get guns out of Whitey's hands. Anti-Whites will not be satisfied until the US Military is turned into a Black Militant Guerilla Training Centre. Every day we are drawn a little closer to Dr Pierce' work of fiction, The Turner Diaries. Ben Klassen was right, we truly are On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War ...

Watch Live: Democrats Hold Hearing on ‘White Supremacy in the Military’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/11/watch-live-democrats-hold-hearing-on-white-supremacy-in-the-military

“White supremacy in the military” will be the focus of a House Armed Services subcommittee hearing on Tuesday, chaired by Rep. Jackie Speier (D-CA), scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Eastern.

Entitled, “Alarming Incidents of White Supremacy in the Military—How to Stop It?”, the hearing will feature figures from the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer for Global Project Against Hate and Extremism Heidi Beirich, who has ties to the SPLC, will testify alongside Lecia Brooks, the SPLC’s “chief workplace transformation officer,” and Mark Pitcavage, an ADL senior research fellow who has linked President Donald Trump to “the militia movement” — a group, he claims, “against Muslims, immigrants, and antifa.”

A second panel will consist of testimonies from a variety of defensive and intelligence officials.

The Military of America's New World Order

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #38 on: 13 February 2020 at 20:13 »
More changing of only White culture in the name of diversity (a.k.a. less Whiteness).

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Author
      • Hidden to Guests
      • Fed post central
« Reply #39 on: 13 February 2020 at 21:04 »
Stupid monkey un-person calls peaceful Whites rayciss for existing in her general lard ass area.

https://mobile.twitter.com/yaf/status/1227667993917870080

America is *ing stupid to put up with this *. I sure hope she is advocating for segregation and finally repatriation of of all congoids to their continent of origin.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #40 on: 15 February 2020 at 18:41 »
It amazes me to how we not only allow a race that hates us to protect us. But it's even more ridiculous to how we bend over backwards and change our rules and regulations for any type of nigger.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/air-force-to-allow-uniformed-members-to-wear-turbans-hijabs-beards-in-new-dress-code-update-officials-say

Air Force to allow uniformed members to wear turbans, hijabs, beards in new dress code update, officials say

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

The United States Air Force updated its official dress code policy this month, in observance of religious practices, to allow military personnel to wear turbans or hijabs as a part of the uniform.

The Air Force released an update to the “Dress and Personal Appearance of Air Force Personnel” code on Feb. 7, now permitting airmen to request a waiver to wear religious apparel while in uniform as long as they are “neat and conservative.”

The material used for headwear must resemble the color of the assigned uniform. This includes camouflage, and must be worn in a fashion that presents a “professional and well-groomed appearance.”

Airman 1st Class Harpreetinder Singh Bajwa was granted an historic religious accommodation by the Air Force allowing him to wear a turban, beard, and unshorn hair in keeping with his Sikh faith. (ACLU)

In addition to religious apparel, members also can request permission to have unshorn beards and unshorn hair. If the length of the beard exceeds 2 inches, it must be “rolled an or tied” to meet the new standards.

The code has been updated to include hijabs, beards, turban or under-turban/patka, unshorn beards, unshorn hair, and indoor/outdoor head coverings.

The Air Force will be able to deny any request if it “furthers a compelling governmental interest.”

Special requests to observe religious practices previously have been approved.

In 2018 Staff Sgt. Abdul Rahman Gaitan became the first Muslim airmen to receive a beard waiver for religious reasons, according to the Air Force Times.

Airman 1st Class Harpreetinder Singh Bajwa became the first active-duty Sikh to be permitted to wear a turban, beard and long hair the following year.

RaHoWa!

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

The mud races strike again

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2232
Last post 03 December 2009 at 04:29
by Hidden to Guests
Battle Wounds Fighting the Inferior Mud Races: Got Any?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1727
Last post 18 October 2015 at 05:00
by Hidden to Guests
Plane Ticket Nigglet - Mud Mix-Up: "Niggers All Look The Same"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1472
Last post 06 October 2016 at 23:02
by Hidden to Guests
Housing for Illegal Mud Races