Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

MSM, Politicians, Abos & Jews Repeat: It's Not RIGHT TO BE WHITE

Started by Rev.Cambeul, Mon 27 May 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

(Declaring it's ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE ...)
Shameful moment in Australia's parliament slammed on Q&A

A single moment that showed our politicians' failure of leadership has been slammed as bringing "filth" into the Australian parliament.

Charis Chang @CharisChang2 | News.com.au (Australia) | 28 May 2019

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/shameful-moment-in-australias-parliament-slammed-on-qa/news-story/80dea609623245061a04b85ea4cf21d3

Jewish Artist - Jewish Politician - Aboriginal Activist
ABC's Q&A KILL WHITEY Panel for 27 May 2019

A question about rising anti-Semitism in Australia has prompted a scathing assessment of the country's politicians.

Race and religion were two dominant topics during ABC's show on Monday night, with panellists asked about their views on rugby player Israel Folau's sacking for homophobic social media posts, and the constitutional recognition of Aboriginal people.

But it was a question about anti-Semitism and how Australia should tackle the problem, which inspired the most passionate response.

Labor frontbencher (((Mark Dreyfus))) said it was the duty of Australian leaders to speak out against racism in all its forms, including anti-Semitism.

"It is very, very important that everybody in a position of leadership speak up." he said.

University of Western Sydney creative arts lecturer (((Rachael Jacobs))) agreed with Mr Dreyfus, but said there was a need to call the country's leadership out.

She said One Nation Senator Pauline Hanson had appeared in parliament wearing a burqa and had also tried to pass a motion that it was "OK to be white", which Ms Jacobs said basically translated to "it's OK to be a racist".

"It's not some fringe groups that exist in the shadows ... this is right in front of our face. And then we wonder why we see the rise of anti-Semitism and wonder why we see the rise of racism," she said.

KILLING WHITEY: THE JUDAIC ABORIGINAL COALITION FOR THE DEMISE OF WHITE PEOPLE

Aboriginal Activist and Indigenous Studies Professor Marcia Langton said she didn't understand why Australia didn't follow the lead of Europe to make it a criminal offence to deny the Holocaust.

"When I saw those lunatic fascists in Melbourne on St Kilda beach giving the Hitler salute in our city ... I was just enraged that there was no law to stop that," she said, referring to a far-right rally held earlier this year.

While there had been a counter-protest, Prof Langton said anti-Semitic filth had been plastered on walls around the suburb, including a Jewish retirement home.

"Imagine how terrifying that would be for those people and this kind of thing now is going on regularly."

Prof Langton there was also one moment that had particularly disgusted her.

ONLY NAZIS SAY IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE

"When our senators voted for Pauline Hanson's idiotic resolution 'it's OK to be white' — which is a Ku Klux Klan slogan — I felt sick. And I started to lose hope.

"I thought how can apparently intelligent people vote for that resolution? I was so disgusted. Just look at the list of people who voted for that resolution. It's shocking. It's absolutely deeply shocking.

"And to this day I'm going to find it very, very difficult to be civil to the people who voted for that resolution in the Senate."

Some Coalition senators voted in favour of Senator Hanson's motion last year to acknowledge the "deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation", although it was still narrowly defeated.

Prime Minister Scott Morrison later described the move as "regrettable" and following a backlash, the Coalition's leader in the Senate, Mathias Cormann, apologised and blamed an "administrative error".

"This movement has brought disgrace to our parliament," Prof Langton said. "This filth is in our parliament. And there's barely an objection. What, why didn't the people responsible in parliament put a halt to this?"

Prof Langton questioned how anyone could let Senator Hanson's resolution go through the Senate chamber.

PUT WHITE PEOPLE IN EDUCATION CAMPS

"I think, really, the whole of Australia [except for Indigenous, Jews and other non-Whites] needs to be re-educated and the Government had better start doing it.

"Do you know there are young Australians in school who don't know what the Holocaust is? They don't know anything about it. Most people don't know about the genocide convention. They don't know about the Nuremberg trials. And I could go on and on.

DON'T LET WHITE PEOPLE INTO AUSTRALIA

"I would like to see the Government take these issues much more seriously and I would like to see the responsible members of our parliament take the issue seriously enough to refuse to play games like giving visas to provocateurs who bring this Nazi filth into our country. I want that to stop."

White Genocide: It's happening Now!
https://rahowanow.com
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

The colour of our skin is our uniform ... It's not just in Turd World Failed Nations where White People are at threat. In our own countries too we risk being beaten, robbed, raped, tortured, beheaded and plain old murdered and then discriminated against by an anti-White Police Force and Judiciary all because we are WHITE.

Retailer pulls controversial t-shirt

Ally Foster | News.com.au (Australia) | 29 May 2019

https://www.news.com.au/national/rush-hour/rush-hour-disbelief-at-ridiculous-food-order-for-dog/live-coverage/117997be4b1928e33e655e540bc997a6

A t-shirt which has caused major backlash has been pulled from an online store for its controversial slogan.

The tops, which are printed with the slogan 'It's okay to be white', were being sold by New Zealand business VJM Publishing on online auction site Trade Me.

The shirt sparked multiple claims the shirt was promoting racism due to the message often being used by white supremacist organisations.

''It's okay to be white' came directly out of racism and white supremacy. It makes white people the victims of non-existent discrimination," one person said.

Another wrote: "This is inherently racist. When has it ever been okay to be white?"

Trade Me confirmed in a statement that these items would be removed from sale.

"When we were first alerted to these items, we err on the side of letting legal listings run.

"We knew there was some ambiguity associated with this phrase so it's been a tough one for us to wrestle with.

"But we listen to our community and we will change our mind if we feel there's a good reason to do so."

VJM Publishing initially marketed the shirts as a way for buyers to show they are "capable of thinking for themselves".

"An 'It's okay to be white' T-shirt will let people know that you are not a racist who thinks that a child can be born into sin if others with the same skin colour have acted badly in the past.

"Wear this shirt as a white person to troll your local Communists, or wear this shirt as a brown person to troll stuck-up middle-class urbanites. Either way it's funny!"
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10450683/Backlash-erupts-Muslim-Western-Sydney-Giants-AFLW-player-Haneen-Zreika-refuses-LGBTQ-jumper.html

A Muslim footy player's decision not to wear a pride jumper has sparked backlash with many questioning why her club simply accepted it Haneen Zreika will not play for the Greater Western Sydney Giants in the pride round of the AFLW competition on Friday because she doesn't want to wear the rainbow jumpers that all players are wearing

Zreika played in the annual Pride round last year, which celebrates the diversity of the game's supporter base, but the team were not wearing themed jerseys during the 2021 season.

She even appeared in a promotional photoshoot for the round in previous seasons, but will not feature in the 2022 edition.

Several commentators have drawn comparisons with the Israel Folau affair, where the superstar was sacked from rugby union for making disparaging public remarks about same sex relationships.

Sky News host Paul Murray called Zreika's stance 'very obviously a middle finger' to the LGBTQIA community
'I wonder if they would let a Christian do this?' asked author Warren Mundine, referring to Zreika's stance.

Zreika received a mixed response on social media over her stance - arguably slightly opposed to her stand.

'So wait... you are allowed to show discriminatory behaviour based on religious beliefs towards someone's sexuality? How does she even look at the players in the eyes after this

While it has been estimated that between 75 and 80 per cent of the AFLW competition identify as being LGBTQI, it is understood Zreika's teammates support her decision.

'Eject her from the team,' one woman wrote on Facebook.

'I respect all people of religion, and expect the same respect in return. Hiding behind religion because of discrimination is cowardly and abhorrent.'

'So you're progressive enough to be a woman playing in a male-dominated sport and fight for the Invasion Day cause, but you're so against LGBTQ+ rights that you can't even stand wearing a rainbow guernsey for 90 minutes? Pick a side,' one follower said.

'Good on her,' wrote one woman. 'But I bet she won't be demonised like Israel was!'

'Proud of her for standing up for her beliefs,' said one man

We support your freedom of choice and freedom to express your opinion....and anyone who cannot do the same, I say- back off,' wrote a Muslim woman on Facebook.

The most notable difference between Zreika and Folau is that she has quietly opted out of the game and not made public statements about sexual preference.

She is officially listed by the club as being unavailable for the match for 'personal reasons'.

Folau's fortunes took a nosedive after he made a series of controversial statements about homosexuality and same sex marriage including an infamous Instagram post where he said gay people were destined for hell.

He also delivered a church sermon in which he called homosexuality 'a sin' and was called 'appallingly insensitive' by Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

Folau was found to have breached Rugby Australia's code of conduct, lost sponsorship contracts and saw his Rugby Australia contract torn up in 2019, ending his career with the Wallabies.

In late 2019 he took legal action and a confidential settlement was reached with Rugby Australia.

I guess Muslims have a license to reject homosexuality but no other religions seem to be that privileged! Muslims can have religious integrity but everybody else gets criticised for their religeous and political beliefs!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia