No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Still No Wall for the U.S.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Still No Wall for the U.S.
« Reply #15 on: 29 June 2019 at 20:49 »
Here's the next obstacle in the building of our border security.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/28/737236244/federal-judge-rules-against-border-wall-construction-with-military-funds

Federal Judge Rules Against Border Wall Construction With Military Funds

June 28, 2019
BOBBY ALLYN
BARBARA CAMPBELL

President Trump participates in a roundtable on border security at a U.S. Border Patrol station in Calexico, Calif., in April. On Friday, a federal judge ruled against the use of military funds for the president's border wall.

A federal judge in California has blocked President Trump from using $2.5 billion in military funding to build a southern border wall.

The Trump administration sought to tap Department of Defense money to support the construction of portions of the president's long-promised border wall stretching across large swaths of the Mexican border with New Mexico, Arizona and California.

Those plans have now been halted after U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam sided with plaintiffs in two separate suits contending that the executive branch was overstepping its authority.

But the legal fight over border wall funding brought on by the two suits — one filed by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of the Sierra Club and the Southern Border Communities Coalition, and another suit filed by California along with 19 other states — is not over.

Trump, speaking to reporters at the end of a Group of 20 summit in Osaka, Japan, called the ruling "a disgrace," and said the administration will be "immediately appealing."

The U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals could take the case on as soon as next week.

The decision on Friday expanded a ruling Gilliam issued last month affirming Congress' absolute control over federal money, writing in May that the Trump administration attempting to circumvent Congress to use federal money for desired projects "does not square with fundamental separation of powers principles dating back to the earliest days of our Republic."

Since then, the judge wrote that the Trump administration has presented no evidence to cause a re-evaluation of the earlier decision.

"Defendants do not have the purported statutory authority to reprogram and use funds for the planned border barrier construction," wrote Gilliam, calling the Trump administration's plans "unlawful."

Sanjay Narayan, a lawyer for the Sierra Club, told NPR that the Trump administration indicated border wall construction could begin as soon as Monday, but the group's legal victory is preventing that from happening.

"The administration's core contention has been that Congress never denied funding for the wall, which runs into the fact that we had the longest government shutdown in American history precisely over whether or not the wall would be funded," Narayan said. "The court held that it is required not to ignore that reality and that Congress did deny funds for the wall."

The month-long partial government shutdown last winter stemmed from a standoff over border wall funding, with Congress allotting $1.3 billion for border fencing, far below what Trump had wanted.

Gilliam's ruling blocks $2.5 billion out of the $6.7 billion Trump hopes to divert from other government projects to pay for his prized wall.

The Sierra Club argued that building the border wall would inflict upon its members "irreparable harm" to their "recreational and aesthetic interests," including hiking, birdwatching and other activities that promote conservation along the border, the group said.

"The proposed wall goes through both border communities in which the Sierra Club has members and across public lands that are of enormous public value," Narayan told NPR. "The wall, if it's constructed, will be enormously disruptive to those communities and the wildlife on the lands."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #16 on: 29 June 2019 at 21:45 »
You know what? Canada is taking refugees who think they can’t get “justice” in the US from Trump. How silly!

Anyway with this huge influx of muds from all over the Globe how about if the wall can’t be funded .make it easier for the muds to transit through the US to Canada? Get a railroad from
that southern boarder and freight them up there until everybody gets the message that what’s going on isn’t viable or appropriate!
That’d fix that “Free for all” they have going on there quick smart!

Pretty soon Canada will realise their “free for all/liberal” attitudes are rubbish and they’ll either demand their own wall from the US or give support to the US to erect the wall once and for all!

If you leave the door to your house open pretty soon you’ll have pests like:- rodents, flies, roaches, snakes, lizards, birds come enter and cause hinderance to you and wreck the joint!

Believe me I have visited Government funded Boong homes where they have done just that and I am surprised they aren’t All very sick!
Then again I am not surprised that our Hospitals are over loaded with Boongs either! Usually there from stuff like:- mental issues, babies, drug and alcohol trouble, accidents and fights etc, medical neglect etc.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #17 on: 02 October 2019 at 13:12 »
Even though we have had very little new barrier built at our Southern Border, especially with all the time and money given to our government. I do like some of these ideas that the propaganda media has has claimed Trump had proposed. Except I believe they should aim higher than the leg.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/01/us/politics/trump-border-wars.html

Shoot Migrants’ Legs, Build Alligator Moat: Behind Trump’s Ideas for Border

By Michael D. Shear and Julie Hirschfeld Davis
Oct. 1, 2019

WASHINGTON — The Oval Office meeting this past March began, as so many had, with President Trump fuming about migrants. But this time he had a solution. As White House advisers listened astonished, he ordered them to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border with Mexico — by noon the next day.

The advisers feared the president’s edict would trap American tourists in Mexico, strand children at schools on both sides of the border and create an economic meltdown in two countries. Yet they also knew how much the president’s zeal to stop immigration had sent him lurching for solutions, one more extreme than the next.

Privately, the president had often talked about fortifying a border wall with a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators, prompting aides to seek a cost estimate. He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh. After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #18 on: 02 October 2019 at 20:39 »
This holding pen after the boarder could be an interesting Idea , solve problems and be inexpensive?

Just build a robust as holding pen and we’d off load all our Aboriginals to you for free to stick in there. These guys make places uninhabitable that’s why they stick them in their own communities away from others.

They:- smash everything , humbug you for what ever you have, have a huge appetite for violence, crime etc.

If they are worried about their numbers blowing out in Gaol here we give them a Holiday to the US instead. ( That’ll keep lefties happy).
Make them happy by giving them booze/drugs in the holding pen. You could even make a reality TV show about it?

Looks like you already have Blacks in the US dumb enough to get into the Lion’s den in the Bronx zoo! If you did go through with a holding pen with dangerous animals in it it may even be a big attraction for these clowns?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7529541/Woman-climbed-lion-enclosure-Bronx-Zoo-pictured.html

The brazen woman who climbed into the lion enclosure at the Bronx Zoo on Saturday had made comments about going to 'f**k with mother nature' at the park's entrance before also disturbing other animals

The woman - who refers to herself as Queen Empress Myah Laree Israelite on Instagram - had been at the Bronx zoological park celebrating her birthday.

The Harlem resident shared a series of videos from her time at the zoo, including her smoking what appears to be a joint outside of the park's entrance

In the clip, Myah wears a black shirt with an animal printed MTV logo. She dances to Big Pun's 'I'm Not a Player' and takes a pull of the joint, before declaring that she is about to go 'f**k with mother nature

An additional video shows the woman expressing her satisfaction with peacocks at the zoo.

While she does not appear to invade the bird's personal space in the clip, a later video does show Myah inside of a giraffe enclosure

She repeatedly yells that she loves the animals and even claims to have the same diet as the large mammals.

In the background, people can be heard expressing their disbelief that she is in the enclosure and plead with her to get out.

After visiting the zoo, Myah spent some time in Times Square and even posed for a photo with officers from the New York Police Department.

A representative with the NYPD informed DailyMail.com that a complaint report was filed against the woman.   

The woman was blasted on social media after shocking video showed her standing with an African lion at the Bronx Zoo.

It's reported that the woman bypassed the low wooden safety barrier and stepped inside the enclosure.

In the video, the woman is seen staring the lion in the eye as fellow visitors watch on in apprehension.

The lion watched the woman curiously, as she began to dance and taunt him.

The original poster shared two other videos of the incident, showing the woman playfully waving and trying to get the lion's attention

I's heard about dems gorillians

She came out of Harlem zoo and went and monkied about in Bronx zoo!
It’d be like that scene in “ the warriors” where the gangs have a meeting in that zoo and Cyrus gets shot?

“Can you dig iiitttt?!?!?”
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #19 on: 12 October 2019 at 12:49 »
As we have to fight for every inch of border wall barrier. We still have enemies trying to stop its construction, making us less safe and secure.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/another-judge-rules-against-trump-on-border-wall/ar-AAIE7nl

Another judge rules against Trump on border wall

By Josh Gerstein

Another federal judge ruled against President Donald Trump’s unorthodox plan to use billions of dollars in federal funds to extend the wall on the Mexican border, despite Congress’ refusal to appropriate money for that purpose.

El Paso, Texas-based U.S. District Court Judge David Briones’ Friday decision not only rejected the funding scheme, but went further than past rulings by specifically declaring “unlawful” an emergency proclamation Trump issued in February seeking to unlock money to fulfill one of his key campaign promises.

Briones said Congress made clear in a January budget measure ending a partial government shutdown that border wall funding was being denied, beyond $1.3 billion for upgrades of existing barriers.

“The Congressional language in the [bill] reveals Congress’s intent to limit the border barrier funding,” wrote the judge, an appointee of former President Bill Clinton.

Whether the judge’s decision will actually take effect is far from clear, because in July the Supreme Court stayed a ruling from federal courts in California that blocked funding for border wall expansion in California and Arizona.

The rationale for the high court’s action was somewhat murky, but it suggested that a majority of the justices believed the plaintiffs in that suit — an environmental group and a border communities organization— did not to have the legal right to enforce a Congressional budget rider.

It is uncertain whether the justices will view differently the suit Briones ruled on Friday. That case was filed by El Paso County and an immigrant rights group, the Border Network for Human Rights, through a Washington-based watchdog group, Protect Democracy.

Briones said El Paso’s standing was bolstered by indications that $20 million in funds that would otherwise be spent for construction within its borders at the Fort Bliss Army based would be diverted for the border project. He also said the county’s reputation was at risk from the spending because of Trump’s contention that it was needed to check chaos and lawlessness at the border.

The judge said he was not interfering with $2.5 billion at issue in the California case, but he did appear to intend to halt an additional $3.6 billion in spending planned by the administration. However, his decision Friday did not specify the exact scope of the injunction he plans to impose as a result of his ruling. He gave the plaintiffs 10 days to submit specifics for that and five days for the federal government to respond.

The Justice Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the ruling, but lawyers pressing the suit quickly hailed the judge’s decision.

“As someone who served in government under a Republican administration, I never imagined a Republican president would attempt to expand executive power this far by overriding the appropriations power that belongs to Congress,” said Stuart Gerson, who served as a senior Justice Department official under former President George H.W. Bush and acting attorney general under Clinton.

“I hope today’s ruling will prompt Republicans in Washington to recommit to the checks and balances that have defined our Republic and protected our freedom,” Gerson added.

“Today’s ruling vindicates the Founders’ wisdom and confirms that the president is not a king, and that he cannot override Congress’s power to decide how to appropriate funds,” said Kristy Parker, an attorney with Protect Democracy.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Wall.E

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 878
Last post 24 January 2009 at 23:43
by Hidden to Guests
Anti-Wall Street News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Popularity: 2728
Last post 12 November 2011 at 04:43
by Hidden to Guests
Hate speach against Jews on pro Jew Berlin wall mural causes a stir

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 1055
Last post 02 August 2015 at 11:24
by Hidden to Guests
If Trump gets elected he'll get Mexico to pay for a confinement wall on boarder

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1377
Last post 24 August 2015 at 13:13
by Hidden to Guests
Britain Builds anti- Refugee Wall in Calais

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 725
Last post 15 September 2016 at 11:12
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]