No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

04 December 2019 at 03:20
Here's a joke:
Why do bloods wear a belt now?
Because they are sick of being called browns! ;D :ok :D

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 23:13
Cooking with the CIA pinching pennies and making minced meat outta yo butt. Lazers are cheaper than bullets. That's how you know they are Jews. Hahaha

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to queers :ok napalm sticks to muslims ;D :) ;) :ok
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Shooting at Texas Walmart

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Shooting at Texas Walmart
« Reply #15 on: 05 August 2019 at 14:04 »
^  Firstly I do think this conversation could get out of hand but I don’t want it to. I’d like to remain cordial.

To be fair I do have empathy for some of you guys. You have your country, you have families, you have your own welfare and you want to prosper. Unfortunately the system is too weak to stop illegals from entering and they are violating your space and causing social ills. People feel displaced and understandably unsafe. Not just from illegals but from Nigger Chimp outs. They are out of control now!
“Equals”?!

Even if you have money in the US then.... go try compete for a house in SAN Francisco ... good luck getting that because Chinks are grabbing it all!

I met homeless guys from Alabama in SF and they said living on the streets of SF was better than being in AL living in a house! Like WTF?! Life is so much more “Dog eat Dog” in the US for sure!

My world is a lot different and although we have ethnic and indigenous trouble makers. I never thought I needed to have a gun and I’ve lived in some rough places! It may be hard for you to fathom but perhaps only by visiting would you understand my stance? Only in areas inhabited by non white have I felt unsafe and those areas have been Indigenous ones. I’d steer clear of middle eastern and African zones too but never lived in/ near one.

To be honest I never met anybody who was involved in gun crime. I guess that is why I hold the opinion I do? I honestly think gun control is a better community model.

Yes, there are some guns we can have if we are granted a license but by having a license it is a privaledge not a right to own guns and you will have to abide by their conditions or face penalties.

Conditions with gun ownership are quite strict here and safety is paramount.

I don’t think the US will adopt gun control soon. It is what it is. No matter how many mass shooting happen, I  can’t see gun control happening there.

I don’t know it is just something culturally puzzling to me in a few ways. The ethos seems to be. Take taxes , arm yourself to the teeth but deny people education and healthcare so we can have a tough Army ,win friends with protection deals.
What the guy who killed in Texas wrote has truth.
“America can’t be broken from the outside.... but it’s being rotten from the inside”.

What is clear is that Americans are very passionate about owning guns. I guess I don’t have to endure the problems you face daily and I am not in your shoes?
Perhaps I’d change my tune if I was in your shoes?
Perhaps you’d change your tune if you were in mine?

What I don’t get is ,  nut jobs like the Las Vegas guy goes killing innocent, white people for no reason. It could have been you or somebody close to you but there are so many Nationalists that don’t want better gun laws. I just can’t see why people don’t want things tightened up after an event like that!?

That “only Hippies care for gun control” mentality gets brought up against people that have valid concerns and want change.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #16 on: 05 August 2019 at 14:55 »
Perhaps I’d change my tune if I was in your shoes?
Perhaps you’d change your tune if you were in mine?

I'll give you that one and it's probably a very true statement. I also agree that the U.S. won't adopt gun laws like the rest of the westernized nations anytime soon, if ever.

Truthfully, I would have no problem living in a gun-free Nation even though I do enjoy guns. Unfortunately with this "diversity is our strength" mentality that mind polluted Whites believe, we will never be safe without them (not to mention the crookedness of our anti-White government). At least not until we become more homogeneous racially. Ideally governed by the Laws of Nature and the religion of Creativity.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #17 on: 05 August 2019 at 22:14 »
I think we have had it good here for too long. The white Australia policy kept all the riff-raff away up until 1975. Who needed guns?
Our assistance in Vietnam war was when we we obligated to take Vietnamese asylum seekers. Bad choice and a bad war too!

Since then we took non whites as the UN put pressure on us as well as having some left/ homo politicians throw a spanner in the works here allowing absolute filth to come.

By 2005 people in Sydney grew fed up with Lebanese Muslims bullying people on a beach and what started as a peaceful demonstration turned into a drunken Hooligan party!

People acted impulsively and fought people who looked like Lebs but weren’t. Some Lebs came and got cheeky , people could have walked away but the group dynamic got dangerous and sparked fights. People got tired of the Leb’s enclave comming to their beach area and making trouble!

After the Lebs all learned about the Hooliganism at the rally they chose to take the back streets to a neighbouring beach and they rioted and hurt a lot of people who had nothing to do with the hooliganism at the rally. It was then that people thought they needed firearms! The cops couldn’t act quick enough and the Lebs used back streets to return to their ghetto.

Since then the UN has dumped Africans on us and they also like to get into big numbers and terrorise the community with crimes.
People feel unsafe about their presence too.

Abos .... well we had them under control since the lefty politicians in the 70’s made them more than equal and granted them “protected species “ status.
The UN has decided to tell us that we are Gaoling too many of them per capita and it is genocide as they can’t breed.
Believe me when they all get togeather they are trouble! Something dumber and more volitile and impulsive than an African American.

Guns and Abos don’t mix ! In my area even paintball guns are banned and can only be bought and stored at a bonafide club.

If Boongs are mad their modus operandi is instant revenge in the form of vandalism and violence or theft.
They have no consious about commintting these crimes are very entitled now and believe everybody and everything is here just to serve them.

I have seen a riot in their community(an area provided to them they turned into a third world zone) before and that one time I didn’t feel safe! The most ugly thing I have seen in Australia!

I do know if they have gun access it’s big trouble for everybody not just whites because they’ll kill each other. They have no boundaries now.

To be frank this area I am in is full of them and I am at the stage where I am considering leaving. It takes a special person to work with Boongs and I think only Hippies can tolerate the trouble.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #18 on: 06 August 2019 at 01:18 »
I expect my eventual death will be murder by a gang of muds.

Not because I'm a Creator, but because I'm White and do not live in sh*t like the rest of them. If I were to allow my yard to grow weeds ten feet high, smash and board up a broken window or two, I'd be ignored. However, because I refuse to live with the outward appearance of extreme poverty, I'm determined to have White Privilege and therefore I am a target for any marauding pack of apes. If it's not a straight out smash-through-the-door home invasion, then it'll be a fire bomb through a window while I sleep.

I don't fear it, but that is what I expect. And I am prepared day and night for come what may.

Unlike Hidden to Guests, I am a decade older and grew up surrounded by firearms, and I know people who have committed criminal offences using firearms. I also know how easy it is to illegally obtain firearms and I know how and where to obtain them. My preference is to go back to less convoluted gun laws in Australia. Sure, keep guns out of the hands of known loonies, crims and non-citizens, but for the rest of us, we should have a right to purchase what we want (within reason), when we want it.

What would I like? A pump action shotgun combined with American style Stand Your Ground laws. Then I'd be happy.

Nevertheless, if and when a pack of howling muds come for me, I'll be prepared. And if I have to die, so will several of them.

RaHoWa!

:R
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #19 on: 07 August 2019 at 02:45 »
Before I moved to Texas years ago,  I was puzzled by the animosity many had for them.  Serial breeding, urban decay and the audacity of illegal immigration were a rude awakening for me.  As such, I  grieve for Whites who might have been injured,  but have little sympathy for the greasers. 

Texas School Shooting

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 5
Popularity: 1158
Last post 19 May 2018 at 19:54
by Hidden to Guests
Quanell X and the New Black Panthers in Lumberton, Texas

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2774
Last post 12 May 2009 at 02:14
by Hidden to Guests
Shooting at US HolyHoax Museum

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 21
Popularity: 6836
Last post 03 September 2009 at 12:19
by Hidden to Guests
Hatemail from Walmart

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Hate! Hate! Hate!

Replies: 1
Popularity: 273
Last post 19 December 2009 at 14:36
by Hidden to Guests
Breaking News! Liege in Belgium in Shooting/grenade attack

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2485
Last post 13 December 2011 at 13:14
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained