No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Iranian Tensions Escalate

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Iranian Tensions Escalate
« on: 12 May 2019 at 04:21 »
As much as I despise what the J.O.G. of the U.S. has done to manipulate our military, I would like to see them blow up some of those middle eastern mud races. Instead of the White on White killing they prefer us to be in. But in all honesty, I'd truthfully would prefer the military to be used on our southern border where the invasion is.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iranian-cleric-threatens-u-s-navy-fleet

Iranian cleric threatens U.S. Navy fleet amid warning regime could target commercial ships

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Michael Singh says Iran and North Korean are trying to increase leverage against the US

It will take patience and deft diplomacy by the Trump administration to resist Iranian and North Korean efforts to put pressure on the U.S., says Michael Singh, former senior director for Middle East affairs at the National Security Council.

Tensions escalated in the Middle East on Friday as Iran warned it could easily destroy a naval fleet sent by the United States in order to ward off a potential threat to American commercial interests.

"Their billion[-dollar] fleet can be destroyed with one missile," Ayatollah Tabatabai-Nejad said, according to Reuters.

"If they attempt any move, they will ... [face] dozens of missiles because at that time [government] officials won't be in charge to act cautiously, but instead things will be in the hands of our beloved leader," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, he warned.

The heated rhetoric has capped a multiyear standoff over the rogue nation's nuclear program. President Trump's administration angered the regime when he withdrew from an Obama-era nuclear deal granting Iran sanctions relief in exchange for limited monitoring accommodations.

PENTAGON SAYS IT'LL SEND SHIP, MISSILE BATTERY TO MIDDLE EAST TO DETER IRAN

The regime relaxed constraints on its nuclear program in reaction to sanctions the administration applied in May as part of its plan to put a chokehold on the nation's crude oil exports. U.S. intelligence indicated that Iran considered military action and could close a waterway through which a hefty amount of the world's oil passes.

“Iran or its proxies could respond by targeting commercial vessels, including oil tankers, or U.S. military vessels in the Red Sea, Bab-el-Mandeb Strait, or the Persian Gulf,” the U.S. Maritime Administration (MARAD) said on Friday.

While the president has warned of a potential U.S. military response, he also urged Iranian leaders on Thursday to talk with him about their nuclear program. "What they should be doing is calling me up, sitting down; we can make a deal, a fair deal. ... We're not looking to hurt Iran," Trump reportedly told the press.

In a statement on Thursday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo also pushed talks between leaders but warned that the U.S. was ready to take "swift and decisive" action.

"The regime in Tehran should understand that any attacks by them or their proxies of any identity against U.S. interests or citizens will be answered with a swift and decisive U.S. response," he said.

Military action appeared more likely after Iran's Revolutionary Guard refused to hold talks with the U.S.

“No talks will be held with the Americans, and the Americans will not dare take military action against us," Yadollah Javani, the group's deputy head for political affairs, said.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Iranian Tensions Escalate
« Reply #1 on: 12 May 2019 at 11:55 »
As much as I despise what the J.O.G. of the U.S. has done to manipulate our military, I would like to see them blow up some of those middle eastern mud races. Instead of the White on White killing they prefer us to be in. But in all honesty, I'd truthfully would prefer the military to be used on our southern border where the invasion is.

NUKE ISRAEL!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2019 at 14:26 »
NUKE ISRAEL!

Totally agree Brother. Like I've always said, "Nuke the whole middle eastern area. We have the technology to drill through glass to retrieve oil".
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Author
      • Hidden to Guests
Trump vs Iran
« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2019 at 10:36 »
If Trump wants to be reelected he needs to stop doing the bidding of Israel.. Everyone is saying that if the Democrats impeach he will be reelected.. well if he attacks Iran he will be guaranteed not to be.. America for Americans not Americans for Zionist interests.. we pay billions to that parasitic nation to have an ally in that region THEN WHY THE HELL ARE WE OVER THERE? Why are we in Syria with such a great friend right there? Trump will not be able to win if he keeps this course and we will end up with a queer or some form of nigger as our next president.. have a white day, RAHOWA

Hidden to Guests

• Creativity Prison Ministries
  • Assistant Admin
  • The Church of Creativity North Carolina - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Trump vs Iran
« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2019 at 11:10 »
The JOG controls who becomes President and who doesn't. It matters little if Trump really does attack Iran or not. If he does, he simply continues the "Greater Israel" project that Bush Sr. started and serves his JOG masters well. If he doesn't, the scare itself will send the messages JOG wants to the people in the Middle East and here in America. It matters little what the American people "vote" for these days. As I've said a number of times, there is not one single American politician whose interests are for the White Race, and if there is, he or she is being sacked and their image tarnished. Not until there is a White candidate who supports CREATIVITY will we be able to ensure no more wars for Israel. RAHOWA!
"The White Race will either inhabit this planet Earth in totality, or it will not survive at all. There will be no in between in our future." - Ben Klassen

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries
P.O. Box 11174 Goldsboro
N.C. 27532 U.S.A.
Emails: NorthCarolina@creativityalliance.com
             PrisonMinistries@creativityalliance.com

The Church of Creativity Prison Ministries Website
Creativity Prison Ministries Website | https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #5 on: 02 June 2019 at 14:15 »
First off, this is all sh!t talking from Iran. There is no way they could take on the U.S., no matter what allies they could get to help. All this saber rattling and negotiations with these low IQ mud races (with a religion that has indoctrinated them to hate/kill the infidels since birth) is useless. Just nuke them already, along with the rest of the muds of the middle east. That will be the only way to fix that area of the world.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/01/middleeast/hezbollah-us-strike-warning/index.html

Hezbollah's chief says a US strike against Iran will spur regional conflict, leading American forces to be 'annihilated'

By Ghazi Balkiz, Hamdi Alkhshali and Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
Updated at 7:12 AM ET, Sat June 1, 2019

Beirut (CNN) — Hezbollah's leader warned the United States against striking Iran, saying if it does "the entire region will burn."

US President Donald Trump "knows that when the region is on fire, a barrel of oil will be $200 or $300," Hassan Nasrallah, the head of the Iran-backed Lebanese militant group, said Friday during a televised speech.

"The US knows well that any war on Iran will not remain confined to Iran's borders. The entire region will burn, leading to all US forces and interests in the region to be annihilated."

Nasrallah's comments came the same day Saudi Arabia called an emergency meeting of the Arab League, the Gulf Cooperation Council and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to counter what it says is Iran's growing influence in the region.

Tensions between the Washington and Tehran have steadily escalated since the US withdrew from a nuclear deal with Iran and slapped it with new sanctions. But the war of words hit critical mass this month when US National Security adviser John Bolton blamed Iran for the attack on four oil tankers at a port in the UAE.

Related Article: Saudi Arabia united the Arab world against Iran. That means conflict could be one step closer

The US, Israel "and others from the Gulf are inciting war against Iran," Nasrallah said. But even so, he said, a US-led war against Iran was highly unlikely because of what it would mean for all parties.

The United States, the European Union, Israel and the Arab League have listed Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

Nasrallah also slammed Trump's Israeli-Palestinian peace plan -- dubbed "the deal of the century."

While few details about the so-called deal have been released, comments by Trump and Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and one of the chief architects of the plan, appear to be moving away from a two-state peace plan.

"We have strong hope as people in the region that we can prevent the crime deal of the century,'' he said during the address to commemorate Al Quds Day.

The deal "is unjust," he said, "and we must oppose it."

Every year, on the last Friday of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, Iran marks Al Quds Day as a time to express support for Palestinians. Iran does not recognize Israel's right to exist.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #6 on: 18 June 2019 at 01:34 »
More misuse of troops. We all know the real war is along our southern border.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-send-1000-additional-troops-middle-east-tensions/story?id=63772858

US to send 1,000 additional troops to the Middle East as tensions escalate with Iran

By Luis Martinez,Elizabeth McLaughlinJun 17, 2019, 6:36 PM ET.

The United States is sending 1,000 additional troops to the Middle East, amid rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran. The decision follows last week's attack on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman that the U.S. blamed on Tehran, with the Pentagon releasing new images on Monday that officials said show Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) members removing an unexploded mine from one of the ship's hulls.

"In response to a request from the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) for additional forces, and with the advice of the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and in consultation with the White House, I have authorized approximately 1,000 additional troops for defensive purposes to address air, naval, and ground-based threats in the Middle East," acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan said in a statement on Monday.

The additional personnel are mostly part of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance and force protection units, a U.S. official told ABC News.

Airmen conduct flight control checks during preflight of a Reaper drone launch at an undisclosed location in Southwest Asia, Feb. 21, 2019.

The U.S. has already accelerated the deployment to the Middle East of the USS Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier strike group and sent B-52 bombers after what it said were credible threats by Iran against U.S. forces andinterests in the region. Since then, the U.S. has sent an additional 1,500 troops and increased defensive capabilities to continue to help deter Iran.

"The recent Iranian attacks validate the reliable, credible intelligence we have received on hostile behavior by Iranian forces and their proxy groups that threaten United States personnel and interests across the region," Shanahan said.

"The United States does not seek conflict with Iran," the statement continued. "The action today is being taken to ensure the safety and welfare of our military personnel working throughout the region and to protect our national interests. We will continue to monitor the situation diligently and make adjustments to force levels as necessary given intelligence reporting and credible threats."

Iran attempted to shoot down a U.S. drone that was surveilling the attack on one of two tankers hit in the Gulf of Oman last week, CENTCOM said. The attempt missed the MQ-9 Reaper by "approximately one kilometer."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #7 on: 18 June 2019 at 03:27 »
... As usual, war (against Iran and Iraq) is being called for conjointly by Israel and Saudi Arabia. The White House Muppet Show continues.

They say frogs are a symbol of White Supremacism?
But he's sending you to die for Israel and Arab Oil-Sheiks.
- Not All Muppets are Orange -

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Author
      • Hidden to Guests
Iran
« Reply #8 on: 18 June 2019 at 14:16 »
Here we go again,looks like isreal needs American muscle to combat the "terrorist" Iran.. for all the people that believe that Trump isn't a Zionist shill watch how this unfolds.. and the only thing our Zionist Congress agrees upon is anything that helps the state of isreal.. with dozens of congressmen with duel citizenship with the Jew state this should not come as a shocker.. look up how many of US politicians have dual citizenship with isreal and be amazed.. somewhere in time we became a secret state of Isreal and nobody even realized..have a white day RAHOWA

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #9 on: 18 June 2019 at 20:54 »
the only thing our Zionist Congress agrees upon is anything that helps the state of isreal.. with dozens of congressmen with duel citizenship with the Jew state this should not come as a shocker.. look up how many of US politicians have dual citizenship with isreal and be amazed..

Under Constitutional Law, it's illegal to have dual citizenship and be elected to Australian Federal Parliament. In fact, the laws goes so far as to say that you are not allowed to even have the ability to apply for foreign citizenship to stand in a Federal Election. So, to be allowed to sit in Federal Parliament in Australia, you need to legally dispense with all connections to foreign nations. If you don't, you are treated as beholden to a foreign nation - whether you were born in Australia or am a Naturalised Australian with Australian Citizenship Papers, it doesn't matter - you are a foreign national. To take it even further, if the JOG don't like you, because of your foreign citizenship/potential foreign citizenship, they can deport you; it's that simple.

All well and good you may think ... However, one shitty little country's Kosher crowd are deliberately overlooked with their Right of Return policy and extended legal stance that all Jews are considered to be Israeli Citizens. And yet, there is no legal waiver to the Constitutional Law in Australia that singles out Jews or Israel in any way at all. It is simply unwritten JEWISH PRIVILEGE.

If you question it, you are denounced as an ANTI-SEMITE.

Try asking Australia's Deputy Prime Minister, Josh Fryenberg about it, and he'll probably arrange to have you arrested and then assassinated in prison as you would expect from the citizenry of the Bandit State of Israel.

AUGUST 24, 2018, 6:35 AM
Scott Morrison named new Australian prime minister
Jewish cabinet member Josh Frydenberg named deputy leader of Liberal Party in shakeup

https://www.timesofisrael.com/scott-morrison-named-new-australian-prime-minister

Extract: Frydenberg, who is Jewish, was first elected to federal parliament in 2010 and in his maiden speech recalled the story of his grandparents’ escape to Australia from Nazi-controlled Europe.

He was sworn into the cabinet in 2013 on a Hebrew Bible given to him by his mentor, the late Sir Zelman Cowen, the second Jew ever to be appointed Governor-General, Australia’s head of state.

Note: Zelman Cowan's two sons served as officers in the Israeli Army, with one later becoming a Rabbi. If Cowan had given up his right to Israeli Citizenship prior to becoming Governor General/King of Australia, his sons would have lost all right to enter Israel as anything other than Kosher Tarrant-Tourists.

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.—K.A.S. Voltaire.

Cailen.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #10 on: 21 June 2019 at 01:51 »
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d0b0e8be4b06ad4d25b0d62

Iran Shoots Down U.S. ‘Spy’ Drone

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard claims the drone was flying over southern Iran. A U.S. official said it was shot down in international airspace.

Parisa Hafezi and Phil Stewart
06/20/2019

DUBAI/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Iran on Thursday shot down a U.S. military drone that it said was flying over one of its southern provinces on the Gulf, increasing fears of military conflict as Washington seeks to isolate Tehran over its nuclear and regional activities.

It was the latest in an escalating spate of incidents in the Gulf region, a critical artery for global oil supplies, since mid-May including explosive strikes on six oil tankers as Tehran and Washington have slid toward confrontation.

Iran has denied involvement in any of the attacks, but global jitters about the risk of a wider Middle East war disrupting oil exports have triggered a jump in crude prices. They surged by more than $3 to above $63 a barrel on Thursday.

Tensions flared with the U.S. pullout last year from world powers’ 2015 nuclear accord with Iranand have worsened as Washington imposed fresh sanctions to throttle Tehran’s vital oil trade and Iran retaliated earlier this week with a threat to breach limits on its nuclear activities imposed by the deal.

Upping the ante, Washington said on Monday it would deploy about 1,000 more troops, along with Patriot missiles and manned and unmanned surveillance aircraft, to the Middle East on top of a 1,500-troop increase announced after the May tanker attacks.

Sepah News, the website of Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), said the “spy” dronewas brought down over the southern Iranian province of Hormozgan, which is on the Gulf.

A U.S. official said the drone was a U.S. Navy MQ-4C Triton and that it had been shot down in international air space over the Strait of Hormuz, through which about a third of the world’s seaborne oil exits the Gulf..

A Revolutionary Guards statement said the drone’s identification transponder had been switched off “in violation of aviation rules and was moving in full secrecy” when it was downed, Iranian state broadcaster IRIB reported.

The Iranian Foreign Ministry condemned what it called a violation of Iranian air space by thedrone and warned of the consequences of such “illegal and provocative” measures.

The MQ-4C Triton’s manufacturer, Northrop Grumman, says on its website that the Triton can fly for over 24 hours at a time at altitudes higher than 10 miles, with an operational range of 8,200 nautical miles.   (Handout . / Reuters)

“CLEAR MESSAGE” TO U.S., IRAN SAYS

Brigadier General Hossein Salami, commander in chief of the Revolutionary Guards, warned against any aggression and said the drone’s downing carried a “clear message” to Iran’s arch-enemy.

“Our air space is our red line and Iran has always responded and will continue to respond strongly to any country that violates our air space,” Ali Shamkhani, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council, told Iran’s Tasnim news agency.

The MQ-4C Triton’s manufacturer, Northrop Grumman, says on its website that the Triton can fly for over 24 hours at a time at altitudes higher than 10 miles (16 km), with an operational range of 8,200 nautical miles.

The U.S. sanctions net draped over Iran, designed to reduce its lifeblood oil exports to zero and sever it from the dollar-dominated global financial system, have wrought severe damage to Iran’s economy.

U.S. President Donald Trump has dispatched forces including aircraft carriers, B-52 bombers and troops to the Middle East over the past few weeks. Iran said last week that it was responsible for the security of the Strait of Hormuz, calling on American forces to leave the Gulf.

Tehran has also said it will suspend compliance with the nuclear deal’s curbs on its uranium enrichment, meant to block any pathway to nuclear weapons capability, and threatened to disrupt oil shipments through the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran’s clerical rulers have rejected as “warmongering” allegations by the United States and its regional ally Saudi Arabia that Tehran was behind the tanker attacks.

But Trump and Iran’s top authority, Shi’ite clerical Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, have both said they have no interest in starting a war.

Heightened tension between Iran and the United States have fanned fears of increasing conflict in countries where Iran and its Gulf Arab regional rivals have been locked in proxy battles for predominance in the Middle East.

Trump says the 2015 nuclear accord signed by his predecessor Barack Obama did not do enough to curb Iranian interventions in other Middle East affairs or curb its ballistic missile program.

The Islamic Republic says its development of ballistic missiles and its regional activities are defensive in nature.

Tehran said on Monday it would breach uranium enrichment limits in 10 days, but added that European signatories still had time to save the nuclear deal.

Iran has rejected Trump’s call to enter talks covering nuclear, missile and other security disputes unless Washington returns to the 2015 deal that lifted global sanctions on Tehran.

Saudi Arabia has also accused Iran of supplying Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi movement with missiles and drones used in attacks on Saudi oil pumping stations in May and on a civilian Saudi airport earlier this month.

On Thursday, the Saudi-led coalition battling the Houthis in Yemen said a projectile landed near a desalination plant in the Saudi province of Jizan, after Houthi-run Masirah TV said the group had fired a missile at a power plant there.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 13 July 2019 at 14:38 »
F*ck this pissing contest / saber rattling bull sh!t. Turn that desert sh!thole into glass and problem solved.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/britain-sends-second-warship-to-gulf-after-iran-tanker-standoff/ar-AAEeO4F

Britain sends second warship to Gulf after Iran tanker standoff

a large ship in a body of water: Sources said HMS Duncan's deployment was being moved forward by a number of days

Sources said HMS Duncan's deployment was being moved forward by a number of days

Britain said Friday it was sending a second warship to the Gulf and raising the alert level in the oil-rich region as tensions spike after Iranian gunboats threatened a UK supertanker.

The decision was disclosed as US President Donald Trump stepped up his war of words with the Islamic republic, which breached part of a nuclear accord already rejected by Washington.

"Iran better be careful," Trump told reporters outside the White House.

"They're treading on very dangerous territory. Iran, if you're listening, you better be careful."

British officials said the naval deployment was part of a pre-planned rotation and meant to ensure a continued British naval presence in one of the most important but volatile oil shipment routes in the world.

But a source said the switchover was brought forward by several days and should see two of Britain's most advanced warships jointly navigating the waters off Iran for a period that might last a number of weeks.

A government spokesman said the HMS Duncan was "deploying to the region to ensure we maintain a continuous maritime security presence while HMS Montrose comes off task for pre-planned maintenance and crew changeover".

On Wednesday, HMS Montrose warned off three fast Iranian gunboats that UK officials said were trying to "impede" the progress of a British supertanker through the Strait of Hormuz in the Gulf.

Iranian officials have denied the incident ever happened.

The British government decided at the start of the week to raise the alert level for ships travelling through Iranian waters to three on a three-point scale, indicating a "critical" threat.

HMS Duncan is an air defence destroyer that carries a set of heavy Harpoon anti-ship missiles and has a company and crew in excess of 280

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 19 July 2019 at 12:09 »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/gulf-tensions-rise-as-us-shoots-down-iranian-drone/ar-AAEw5Cm#image=AAEw5Cm_1|5

Gulf tensions rise as US shoots down Iranian drone

Tensions in the Gulf region mounted Thursday as US President Donald Trump said an American naval vessel shot down an Iranian drone that threatened the ship as it was entering the Strait of Hormuz.

It was the first US military engagement with Iran following a series of increasingly serious incidents.

Trump announced that the USS Boxer, an amphibious assault ship, "took defensive action" against the Iranian drone as it was "threatening the safety of the ship and the ship's crew."

The drone was "immediately destroyed," Trump said, after it approached within 1,000 yards (914 meters) of the Boxer, Trump said.

"This is the latest of many provocative and hostile actions by Iran, against vessels operating in international waters," he said.

"The United States reserves the right to defend our personnel, our facilities and interests and calls upon all nations to condemn Iran's attempts to disrupt freedom of navigation and global commerce."

Tehran's top diplomat, Mohammad Javad Zarif, told reporters he had "no information about losing a drone today," as he arrived at the United Nations headquarters for a meeting with Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.

The apparent confrontation came as Iran defended its detention Sunday of a "foreign tanker" believed to be the Panamanian-flagged vessel Riah and its 12 crew for allegedly smuggling fuel.

"The vessel was en route to deliver contraband fuel received from Iranian boats to foreign ships in farther regions when it was intercepted," Revolutionary Guards' Sepahnews website said.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Prospective Church Member
  • Assistant Admin
  • Church of Creativity Texas
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 19 July 2019 at 18:49 »
Didn't Iran bust one of the US drones and then act like "whoops.. it was an accident"...

So maybe this is like..  their ways of like..  "Here dude..  bust one of ours... Thanks for calling off that air strike"

The Survival Of The White Race Is Here!

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 19 July 2019 at 22:32 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7266349/Trump-says-Iran-big-trouble-seized-TWO-British-tankers-Persian-Gulf.html

President Donald Trump said Friday that the Islamic Republicn of Iran has endangered itself by seizing a pair of British oil tankers in the Persian Gulf. The president gloated that Iran's belligerence is a sign he was right to distrust Tehran's mullahs in the way his predecessor did, regarding Iran's nuclear ambitions.

'This only goes to show what I'm saying about Iran. Trouble, nothing but trouble,' he said. 'And remember this, the agreement, the ridiculous agreement made by President Obama, expires in a very short period of time.

'It was a short term agreement. When you're dealing in countries, you have to deal in 50 years and 100 years
.'

The president's statement came as tensions in the region increase dramatically.

The first vessel, the Stena Impero, was surrounded by heavily-armed Iranian vessels and a helicopter around 4pm and ordered to turn north.

The second vessel, the Mesdar, was ordered by Iran to turn north around 45 minutes later. 

Theresa May is chairing an emergency meeting of the COBRA committee at Number 10, which will be attended by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, who is currently battling with his predecessor Boris Johnson to replace Mrs May as Prime Minister.'

The president's statement came as tensions in the region increase dramatically.

The first vessel, the Stena Impero, was surrounded by heavily-armed Iranian vessels and a helicopter around 4pm and ordered to turn north.

The second vessel, the Mesdar, was ordered by Iran to turn north around 45 minutes later. 

Theresa May is chairing an emergency meeting of the COBRA committee at Number 10, which will be attended by Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, who is currently battling with his predecessor Boris Johnson to replace Mrs May as Prime Minister
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #15 on: 04 August 2019 at 22:22 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319589/America-wants-Australia-confront-Iran-provide-security-ships-Strait-Hormuz.html

Australia is carefully weighing up a request from the United States to help confront Iran by providing security to trading ships passing through the Strait of Hormuz.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has asked Australia to join America in providing security in the world's most important waterway for oil shipments.

Mr Pompeo and newly appointed US Defense Secretary Mark Esper met with Australia's Foreign Minister Marise Payne and Defence Minister Linda Reynolds in Sydney on Sunday.

'We hope Australia will partner with us on some of the most pressing foreign policy challenges of our time, like efforts to stabilise Syria and keep Afghanistan free of terror, and confront the Islamic Republic of Iran's unprovoked attacks on international shipping in the Strait of Hormuz,' Mr Pompeo told reporters

Senator Reynolds said the government's decision would be based on Australia's sovereign interests.

'We are deeply concerned by the heightened tensions in the region, and we are strongly condemning the attacks on shipping in the Gulf of Oman,' she said

'The request that the United States has made is a very serious one and a complex one. That's why we are currently giving this request very serious consideration.

'No decision has been made.'

Iranian commandos seized a British-flagged tanker near the Strait of Hormuz amid increasing tensions with the US and its allies

Senator Reynolds said the two countries had shared concerns about the threat to freedom of navigation and maritime trade in the Middle East.

Mr Pompeo later told a forum at the State Library of NSW the US had asked 'every nation to join' and contribute something different.

'This is a deterrent against the bad behaviour of Iran,' the secretary of state said.

'We're asking every nation that has energy needs, that has goods and services passing through, to contribute to our effort.'

Mr Pompeo also moved to reassure Australia the United States intended to continue strong engagement in the Asia-Pacific region.

'The United States is a Pacific nation. We care deeply about what happens here and we are here to stay,' he said.

'I want Australians to know, they can always rely on the United States of America.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Israel calls on UN to Condemn Iranian 'Holocaust Denial' Competition

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2823
Last post 01 August 2015 at 22:58
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]