No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Facebook Hates Whites

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Facebook Hates Whites
« on: 18 April 2019 at 01:31 »
I guess you can't post the truth if it's going to hurt the niggers feelings. But it's alright to live stream, if you're a group of niggers kidnapping and torturing a mentally disabled White kid or a sand nigger beheading people for their "Jihad".
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: Facebook Hates Whites
« Reply #1 on: 18 April 2019 at 04:31 »
I guess you can't post the truth if it's going to hurt the niggers feelings.

I don't agree with Red Ice' divisional nationalism, promoting American Nationalists and Swedish Nationalists as culturally and racially diverse people both of European origins is nutso, but for the rest of the topic and how it relates to White people in general, they are right.

It is no longer permitted to say that it is ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE.
In many circumstances, one cannot even admit to being White.
How long before it is illegal to be White?

But it's alright to live stream, if you're a group of niggers kidnapping and torturing a mentally disabled White kid or a sand nigger beheading people for their "Jihad".

Red Ice TV
Tech companies and governments have made it clear what kind of thinking is unacceptable for White people around the world.

If You're White, You Can't Be This ...

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Junior Author
  • RaHoWaNOW
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2019 at 18:31 »
I would say that certainly Facebook promotes an anti-White narrative. They present a warped Jewish centered version of what is "socially. acceptable, " and "politically correct." But let's be more frank. Facebook is a direct attack on White society as a whole. Every aspect if the platform promises anti White doctrine. From the acceptance of race-mixing, to the false Jewish doctrine of "equality" and "multiculturalism." Facebook targets the youth. Makes things like sexual deviance and misconduct a normal acceptable part of the "online world." Obviously the aforementioned post is yet another example of the promotion and normalization of White genocide. They aren't beating around the bush so to speak. Thusly, neither should we. Our Racial doctrine has to take precedent in all aspects of our lives. Facebook is a method to call for the extinction of the White Race. To make all concerned passive and wiling even as doom approaches To this end I would advise any Racially aware to be weary of Facebook. Especially where our children have direct interaction. Personally I do not use Facebook. Not do I wish to. Not only can everything you post be used against you legally, but why even give the anti White Facebook agenda a moment of my precious White time. In my mind it would be akin to hanging my enemy a weapon knowing they wish me harm. Just my thoughts. - Kynan Dutton

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to New Zealand
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity New Zealand
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2019 at 07:01 »
Good Thoughts Kynan, every White person should try GAB instead, they have promised absolute free speech and so far they are living up to that promise.
The Church of Creativity New Zealand
Email: NewZealand@creativityalliance.com

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #4 on: 07 June 2019 at 10:15 »
No more videos on JewTube for us. We've been banned - without even the courtesy of an email notification either. The Creativity Alliance channel on JewTube has been banned and along with it, my personal account ... but it's something I've been expecting for about ten years now. LOL!

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
Your account has been permanently disabled.

They first censored ALL of our videos and then this when there are no videos left, nothing being uploaded ... just me watching videos, knowing that they are tracking me while I vote down anti-White filth and make complaints.

No options. That's it. F. 'em!

I use AdBlock to hide ads. I also now use AdBlock to hide Login, Comment, Thumbs Up/Down, Share ... links on JewTube. Other than that, everything works pretty much the same and I don't have to be bothered by the bits I am not allowed to access and would tell me I am banned if I was to click on them. Oh yeah, and nobody else can ever log into JewTube using my browser.

Next they'll be banning me from Google Android Apps. I am prepared for that too.

Petty jewish turds like the ADL (who Google placed in charge of YouTube) can only ever slightly annoy us. We're CREATORS. We don't give a F. about Social Networking. R!
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Black-Racists On Facebook Threaten To Kill Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 13
Popularity: 10722
Last post 24 December 2014 at 09:50
by Hidden to Guests
Facebook: Jews Promote Niggers Killing Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Enemy Activism & Lawfare

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2438
Last post 14 November 2016 at 03:05
by Hidden to Guests
Facebook Bans Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 176
Last post 03 April 2019 at 12:34
by Hidden to Guests
Jews Destroy Awakened Whites

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1231
Last post 12 May 2017 at 20:14
by Hidden to Guests
Illegal Mexicans Treated Better than Australian Whites in US Prisons

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 4949
Last post 14 January 2018 at 10:42
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]