Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Harold A. "Big Lie" Covington

Started by Rev.WillWilliams, Fri 20 Mar 2009

Previous topic - Next topic

G.E.Imperium

... Last post from previous page
The idea that HAC is regarded as a "leader" is a sad reflection on the state of "the movement". Those who lend credence to this man, his writings or his "NF" generally haven't a clue as to his real MO.
Reverend Gregg E. Imperium. Formerly WCOTC Northern Ireland.

Rev.Cambeul

Yes, great essay, Reverend Van Damme.

I notice that the advertiser for the Northwest Frontier idiocy that chose to attempt to impose his claptrap on Creators, has not replied. While I do understand that people have lives and don't necessarily work all day at a computer terminal like I do - see Creative IT World - it's possible that the advertiser thought that we Creators would ignore rationality and go the road of abuse against Weird Harold, thereby giving them the opportunity to sink their teeth in and prove that Creativity has no plan, no way of life ... no viable solution to counter either the Jew or Weird Harold's run and hide fantasies.

Well, if they do choose to reply, thanks to you Reverend Van Damme, I have all the answers I could ever want about the Northwest Frontier at my fingertips. And of course if anyone else wants to reply, they are welcome to it ... my only order is to remain civil and professional.

Of course, if they do choose to bring up any of Weird Harold's libellous accusations against Founder Klassen and Reverend Will Williams, we have enough ammunition of our own to counter that:

Harold Covington
The Anatomy of a Hypocrite (P.M.E. Klassen re Harold Covington)
L.A. Times Refutes Covington's Lies on P.M.E. Klassen (Newspaper Article)

https://creativityalliance.com/articles.htm

And more ... just search for COVINGTON in Creator Forum
Covington: Enemy of Creativity, and man of 1,000 aliases, nixes pseudonyms
Here's a good one https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,5782.html

Or see Skunks and the Big Lie Technique: Racial Loyalty 75, page 5
https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-RacialLoyalty-Issue75.pdf

Or pay a visit to White Nations Forum and ask Reverend Williams what he has to say about it.
http://whitenations.com/member.php?u=97

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

5.   The White Race is in difficulty and we have to work hard but it isn't going to be saved by sitting down.
The only solution is to spread the word.. go door to door, speak, communicate, polarise and wake up the White populous peacefully. The White Race must breed and politicise itself into power or an agreed  legal and peaceful partition of the territory.

This is the hard part.. how to we get to where we want to go? It is all easier said than done. :-\
The white women all want to work and must work to compete with the Asians who are allowed to buy up our land, the pill has stopped white population breeding, we have "feminazis" who want to make men out dated, men get jaded and go get a Chink "dial a bride by paying off daddy".

The kids care about nothing unless it has a joystick.. or contains some sort of drug.
The Adults care about nothing except:- beer, football, materialism, Hollywood.
If you do want to have an opinion and make some noise, what happens?
The media hunts you down, ZOG tells your employer you are a nazi and a trouble maker. The Government puts you on "thin ice" by heavily scrutinising you with the Tax office or the welfare office, people in Government departments try "splitting hairs" and wrapping everything you do up in so much red tape.

There is someone I know here who has this sort of trouble.

Rallies are not the way of the future as CCTV is everywhere, ZOG knows you are going to be around , and they'll try spy on you.

The only way you can hope to do something is guerrilla sort of stuff, just pop up "hit and run" activism/ tantrum and go back to the shadows. The Lebanese crooks know this and they use these methods to prove points and get way with it all. The only people who don't use these sorts of methods is us.

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Belik

Hi all,
Although I personally am far being fan of Harold Covington (I do enjoy the fictional books though), I have been reflecting for some time now about the value of the idea of founding a white land and I think it'is not a bad idea in itself.  I'm not saying it is faisible right now, not sure how it should be done, nor do I think his books are realistic about how this may come about.  But the idea is there and one must admit no one else actually DOES anything real in that direction.  So anyways.
I came here (and elsewhere) to see what you guys thought about it and stumbled upon the fact that you seem to nourish a deep hatered for the character.  Perhaps for good reasons, I don't know haven't been a WN for so long and I abhor spending too much time on bulletin boards, especially to follow gossips.  I understand that fatso may have defamed a few of you in the past and all that whatever.  Then my english is far from perfect but did I read that you or one of you were actually using the jews-tice system to sue the guy?  I mean that can't be for real right?

G.E.Imperium

Welcome to the forum. Without wanting to add to the drama you ought to avail of the search facility which will give you a greater insight into the odious Covington. I have not, nor would I read any of his books. Creators do not believe in geographical retreat, rather expansion thus we see no merit in the NW "idea", an idea he(HAC) copied from others..
Reverend Gregg E. Imperium. Formerly WCOTC Northern Ireland.

Cov

Covington is bad news. He bashed Creativity and Klassen, stay away from him completely.

On the NFW:

"I started realizing that Harold wasn't the great white answer to anything. His whole group is just a scam. It's just Harold basically begging for money from his supporters — he gets in about $40,000 in donations a year. And he just lives off the money. He doesn't spend it on the revolution like he claims."

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top