No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: 2019-04-08 CA Flyers Return to John A. Logan College

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
2019-04-08 CA Flyers Return to John A. Logan College
« on: 10 April 2019 at 04:00 »
Racist flyers return to John A. Logan College

Isaac Smith | The Southern (USA) | 8 April 2019

https://thesouthern.com/news/local/racist-flyers-return-to-john-a-logan-college/article_1b097f8c-c2ca-5a41-9e75-4c30cbf2102f.html

https://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_newspapers/extra/news/racist-flyers-return-to-john-a-logan-college/article_97d0abb1-dba3-5c88-b678-b75c334934a9.html

CARTERVILLE — It’s been about seven months since neo-Nazis left flyers on community college campuses around Southern Illinois, and some are reporting they have made a return.

Less than 100 flyers from The Creativity Alliance, also known as the Church of Creativity, a white nationalist group that has ties to Southern Illinois, showed up last week at John A. Logan College.

Steve O’Keefe, who works for JALC’s college relations department, was unequivocal in his response.

IT'S NOT ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE

“We just want to be clear: We don’t condone it. We don’t tolerate it,” O’Keefe told The Southern Monday. He said as soon as the flyers were reported, they were removed by campus police.

The college was a bit slower to respond last year, when about 50 to 100 flyers proclaiming “It’s Alright to Be White” appeared on campus, but did release a letter condemning hate speech a week after the first incident. O’Keefe said everything in that letter still stands.

“John A. Logan College is deeply disturbed by the recent appearance on our campus of white supremacist flyers from the Church of Creativity and feel compelled to speak out and condemn the message of intolerance the group promotes. History makes clear that ignoring such hate speech will not make it go away and that it must be confronted directly,” the statement reads.

O’Keefe said the flyers are not indicative of the campus climate. He said he honestly thinks it was a quick hit that was easy to make because of the convenient location.

John A. Logan College was not the only place these flyers have showed up. In January, Southeastern Illinois College also saw the same racist flyers on campus.

“We were kind of surprised they came all the way out here to do that,” Angela Wilson, executive director of marketing and public relations for SIC, said Monday.

Already in the works was the school’s Civility Pledge that pushed students and faculty in February and March to not use language that stereotypes or denigrates others with different viewpoints. It asked those who signed to “disagree without being disagreeable.”

Wilson said while this plan was already in the works, the flyers on campus earlier this year made the pledge even more poignant.

The Creativity Alliance was formerly run by Matt Hale

NO IT BLOODY WASN'T!

... who was sentenced to prison in the early 2000s for soliciting the murder of a U.S. federal judge who had previously ruled against Hale in a copyright infringement case — another, non-racist church sued Hale’s group, previously called the World Church of the Creator.

According to a CNN article from 2003, Hale’s indictment accused him “of seeking to have the presiding judge in that case, U.S. District Judge Joan Humphrey Lefkow, killed and of attempting to influence her decisions ‘corruptly and by force.’”

The group is listed as a hate group on the Southern Poverty Law Center website. The SPLC keeps a running record of known, active hate groups throughout the United States.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: 2019-04-08 CA Flyers Return to John A. Logan College
« Reply #1 on: 10 April 2019 at 12:26 »
Here's a few more articles regarding this fine promotion of our Church:

https://illinoiseagle.com/2019/04/09/racist-flyers-reappear-at-john-a-logan-college

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/outrage-neo-nazi-alright-white-fliers-resurface-college-campus-110842267.html

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2019/04/09/students-respond-after-racist-flyers-found-on-john-a-logan-college-campus/

Outrage as neo-Nazi 'It's alright to be white' fliers resurface on college campus

Kristine Solomon | Yahoo (USA) | 9 April 2019

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/outrage-neo-nazi-alright-white-fliers-resurface-college-campus-110842267.html

A southern Illinois community college has been littered with neo-Nazi fliers for the second time in about seven months, and school officials are denouncing both the message and the hate group suspected of circulating the propaganda.

About 100 fliers reading “It’s alright to be white” along with messages including “Save the white race” and “You have no reason to say ‘sorry’ because you’re nature’s finest” were discovered on the campus  of John A. Logan College (JALC) last week. They bear the logo of The Creativity Alliance, otherwise known as the Church of Creativity, a white nationalist group that’s been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox?  for Yahoo’s newsletter.

As soon as the fliers were reported, they were removed by campus police, said Steve O’Keefe of JALC’s college relations department to The Southern Illinoisan. “We just want to be clear: We don’t condone it,” he said. “We don’t tolerate it.”

The first time the neo-Nazi posters appeared at JALC was on the windshields of on-campus vehicles in September 2018, according to the Daily Egyptian. At the time, the messages were deemed an attempt at recruitment by the white supremacist group.

O’Keefe released a statement soon after that read, “John A. Logan College prohibits the dissemination of fliers of any kind on automobile windshields. Fliers that were placed on a limited number of cars on Tuesday, Sept. 18 were promptly removed by campus police. The fliers from an outside group have no connection to the college.”

The Daily Egyptian also reached out to the Church of Creativity at the time to ask whether they distributed the fliers on campus themselves, or ordered others to do it.

“Why would the person who put the flier out need to be taking orders?” the Church of Creativity responded. “Perhaps the person did it because he (or she) wanted to? It is good to see somebody at least trying to spread pro-white thinking. Have any laws been broken?”

JALC is not the only campus that has been on the receiving end of the unwanted fliers. In January, Southeastern Illinois College (SIC) was targeted with the same neo-Nazi posters.

“We were kind of surprised they came all the way out here to do that,” said Angela Wilson, executive director of marketing and public relations for SIC, to The Southern Illinoisan on Monday.

Wilson said the fliers were one of several reasons SIC decided to instate its civility pledge, which challenged students and faculty to refrain from using language that “stereotypes or denigrates others with different viewpoints,” according to The Southern Illinoisan, in an effort to “disagree without being disagreeable.”

In a statement to Yahoo Lifestyle, the Carbondale Racial Justice Coalition, an activist group, said, “By the 1980s groups like this were generally treated as a joke. Around here we liked to repeat that line from The Blues Brothers: ‘I HATE Illinois Nazis.'” But they kept coming back. And they keep coming back, using both low-tech (windshield flyers) and high-tech (internet) recruiting tactics. The joke was never funny, and it’s even less so now. We are not safe.”

According to its website, the Church of Creativity’s mission is “to educate and awaken white Europeans and people of European descent everywhere, to the possibilities currently being kept from them by the tripartite oppression of the alien Judeo-Christian religion, multiculturalism and political correctness” and “to build a whiter and brighter world.”

Yahoo Lifestyle has reached out to the Church of Creativity for comment and to John A. Logan College for an update on its investigation.

Students respond after racist flyers found on John A. Logan College campus

Logan Gay | WPSD Local 6 (USA)| 9 April 2019

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2019/04/09/students-respond-after-racist-flyers-found-on-john-a-logan-college-campus/

Extract: CARTERVILLE,IL — “White people awake — Save the white race.” That racist message is popping up at John A. Logan College in Southern Illinois for a second time. The white supremacist, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian group Church of Creativity is behind flyers that have appeared at the school.

Disrespectful messages are showing up everywhere at John A. Logan College.

“It’s kind of shocking to think that’s happening here,” said student Olivia Price.

This was the first time student Kalveona Pepper heard about them. She said she appreciates the college for getting rid of the flyers, but she thinks more can be done to keep everyone informed.

“We didn’t hear about it. I feel like we should have had everybody come somewhere, and talk about it, and explain why or who it was and why they put them up. It’s not fair to us, and I’m pretty sure it’s not fair to those who seen them,” said Pepper.

A representative from the college said the school does not condone the messages printed on the flyer and that putting flyers of any kind on cars is against school policy.

Regardless of the message on the flyers, the students I spoke with are choosing to respond with love and spread kindness.

“God made us all equal,” said Price.

John A. Logan College said it is investigating the incident. School officials believe the group targeted their campus because of easy access off Illinois Route 13.

The Church of Creativity also left racist flyers on the campus of Murray State University in Kentucky in January.
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2019/01/18/racist-anti-christanity-anti-semitic-group-posts-flyers-at-murray-state
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2019 at 07:39 »
MSM and John A. Logan College double down on their New-Age idea that IT'S NOT ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE ...

Voice of The Southern: Thumbs down to racist flyers

Editorial | The Southern (USA) | 12 April 2019

https://thesouthern.com/opinion/editorial/voice-of-the-southern-thumbs-up-to-hartzog-s-legacy/article_71ec253d-ee66-58a0-8210-eb6104ae2291.html

Thumbs down to the “Church of Creativity” and the misguided human beings hiding behind that nom de plume for once again posting racist flyer on the campus of John A. Logan College in Carterville. While we appreciate the exercise of First Amendment rights, the message is both misguided and deplorable. We are living in the 21st century. These backward notions should have disappeared from our society centuries ago. We’ll defer to the eloquent words of Dr. Martin Luther King, “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their {BLACK} skin, but by the content of their character.” That should be the dream of every human being on the planet.

Don't forget folks, YOU ARE NOT PEOPLE OF COLOUR. Only niggers are so-called people of colour. Therefore only niggers are allowed to be judged by the content of their character. Us Whites are supposed to beg and crawl for forgiveness for the imagined sins of our White forebears.

Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 21 April 2019 at 02:27 »
A threatening letter from John A. Logan College President ...

Full Size version available in RL Forum News Gallery
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2696

The Reply ...

To Ron House
President, John A. Logan College

First off I'd like to start this letter by stating the fact that I want to "appeal" (even though this is not a court of law) the bogus allegations that you have brought against me. I believe that this is no more than a fishing expedition and that you are seeking someone to blame.

I understand the likelihood of me receiving an "appeal" is slim to none. Especially due to the fact of your leftist/anti-White agenda that you're pushing at your college. Plus in your minds you all have already deemed me as a scary "White Supremacist". So instead of begging for your forgiveness, I will just leave this letter to express some of my concerns.

I noticed the news articles regarding the Flyers. So I assume we're referring to the Flyers that state IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WHITE. I do wish you could inform me to how that is not a positive statement. Under the First Amendment rights of the tax paying citizens who help fund your college, shouldn't they be allowed a voice? Now we all know if this was Black Lives Matter, Antifa, or even an Open Borders group, the letter that you had delivered to my house would read more like a Thank You letter. Also I would like to point out before you start spewing lies and hate about an organization, you should do a little research about it beforehand. The members of THE CHURCH OF CREATIVITY are  not neo-Nazis or White Supremacist. If anything, they are WHITE LOYALISTS, but prefer to be referred to as CREATORS. The Church promotes 100% non-violent activism to spread love, primarily for the survival of one's species. Just as nature has instilled in every species on this planet for millions of years.

Even though I have plenty more to say, I understand that you are too mind polluted and will not consider anything that I say with an open mind. You will continue to push your agenda and indoctrinate the impressionable students as you please. You will also continue to say, To hell with the First Amendment rights of anyone who is not Black, Brown, or Queer.

As I've said before, I know this will land on deaf ears, but I felt the need to speak my piece. Even though I know your Leftest/anti-White agenda won't allow it, all I ask is one thing from your college from now on. I ask that you be a little more accepting of people of different diversities.

Reverend Dibbs
Church of Creativity
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Administrator
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #4 on: 21 April 2019 at 02:36 »
I do not like it when Creators are issued bogus threats by petty bureaucrats living high off the tax dollar.

Hidden to Guests I think I may give it several days for your letter to arrive in the post, and then send the college president an email of my own.  8)

2018-09-19 White Supremacist Flyers at Illinois John A. Logan College

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 4
Popularity: 951
Last post 22 September 2018 at 16:21
by Hidden to Guests
2019-04-20 Threat From & Reply to John A. Logan College President

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Press Releases

Replies: 0
Popularity: 125
Last post 21 April 2019 at 02:31
by Hidden to Guests
2019-01-18 C.A. Flyers at Murray State University

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Creativity in the News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 173
Last post 19 January 2019 at 18:53
by Hidden to Guests
Nazi Flag Flyers Turn Gutless

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2903
Last post 06 July 2013 at 12:03
by Hidden to Guests
John de Nugent's overuse of the acronym COINTEL-pro

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 1208
Last post 27 July 2009 at 12:37
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]