Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Lone Wolf Activism?

Started by CanadianAryan, Sat 30 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

CanadianAryan

What are people's thoughts on Lone Wolf activism? Do they think it discredits the cause or is an inevitable, necessary mode of action to either initiate a Rahowa situation or to bring it to a conclusion in the manner of Turner Diaries or some other sensational[istic] series of events(Hasten the Day by Billy Roper; Covington,etc.)

I have had my suspicions that those advocating this approach are agents attempting to discredit the movement but....is it not inevitable that creators become "Lone Wolf Creators" ala Metzger, Rhyes, Alex Curtis, Louis beam,etc.?
White Suicide + Jewish & Mud White Genocide= Jewish Supremacism & Most importantly......White Genocide....
Solution: White Identity +[=] Jewish & Mud expulsion=Jewish & Mud Genocide= White Supremacy

Rev.Cambeul

You've really got to learn. For a start, cut that COVINGTON shite out.

As for Metzger and his LOOK AT ME I'M A LONE WOLF bullshit, he's a frigging old loony that has attempted on several occasions to either seize Creativity for himself or stitch me up personally by insisting that I'm turning Creativity over to him so he can dump the religious aspects of Creativity, turn it into a political party and unite it with the Christinsane under the Metzger banner.

That's where that LONE WOLF CREATOR bullshit came from. Creators - Hale Heroes - too cowardly to unite in case their home is raided and they are taken away for THOUGHTCRIMES. They were so gullible, they looked to Metzger as their next appointed Leader and it went to his head.

We didn't say it at the time, but we shut them down and we will shut down anyone that proclaims to be a Creator and does not meet our standards.

As for the so-called Lone Wolf philosophy, that is also total bullshit. A REAL Lone Wolf never visits WP websites or owns any WP literature, has niggers as friends, marries his daughters off to Jews, attends the Mosque for Rubadub cultural unity celebrations, holds the NAACP Kwanza Kill Whitey Award three years running and executes race-traitors in secret.

The Lone Wolf as it is known today, thanks to Metzger, is a fool that stands on a rooftop with a megaphone declaring to the entire world "I AM A LONE WOLF! HERE IS MY PEDIGREE ...!"

The Metzger style Lone Wolf is typically the pimple faced, bullied nobody in his mammy's basement that fits the MSM description falsely give of genuine WRL's. He hangs around WP websites, surfing the web in his P.J.'s, he causes mischief with every group he touches upon, stabbing everyone in the back as he unconsciously attempts to destroy every legitimate organisation in an effort to have everyone join with him in his Metzger fantasy. He calls every radio station to tell them that he's a Lone Wolf representing this or that organisation ... then runs and denounces when the heat turns up.

CREATIVITY is a RELIGION and therefore a COMMUNITY. Without organisation, Creativity ceases to be a religion and the community dies. That is why Creativity's Founder, Ben Klassen, promoted the CELL STRUCTURE. If you believe every Creator around the world is here, on this forum, then you are deluded. There are Creator cells that keep in touch with their regional leaders, there are Creator cells that keep in touch with the World Centre ... There are Creator cells that maintain no contact at all. Some Creators are alone - but they reach out to others however they can. The thing is, all Creators keep the Faith - all maintain a community spirit befitting a Creator.

No Creator is a Lone Wolf, because every Creator knows precisely what it takes to be a real Lone Wolf.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

CanadianAryan

Thanks for the info, I appreciate and understand that Creativity is Nature's Law hence the story The Law of the Talon. I'm attempting to put people into that mode of consciousness via fiction and real world info of actual cases. Organization is of course necessary along cell structure lines but not easy to make IRL contacts for all. Now that the ChristChurch mossad operation has taken place do you think another phase has unofficially been entered into?
White Suicide + Jewish & Mud White Genocide= Jewish Supremacism & Most importantly......White Genocide....
Solution: White Identity +[=] Jewish & Mud expulsion=Jewish & Mud Genocide= White Supremacy

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: CanadianAryan on Sun 31 Mar 2019Now that the ChristChurch mossad operation has taken place do you think another phase has unofficially been entered into?

Another phase of operations? No. Creativity was founded with this eventuality in mind.

Mossad? With the way Israeli intelligence works, there's a strong chance of a connection there, but we believe it most likely a North Korean op with the strong possibility of being given the blessing from Chinese intelligence and Mossad. Hence our reference to Brenton Tarrant as a Marxist Anarchist Conspirator.
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11201.0.html

Black Flag ops are happening all the time. Breivik killed 79 ??? White Kids because he was offended that the government of Norway had decided to boycott Israel. I had the coppers banging on my door in Australia only days after that, and the MSM has from day one falsely claimed that we are connected to that Zio kiddy killer.

FBI conspirator Hal Turner conned many into agreeing to admit to criminal intent, getting them arrested in the process. When his FBI handlers ceased to pay him, he thought he was free to continue as before, but Turner's reputation meant he was nabbed, convicted and sentenced.

Creativity has even had its own share of Black Flag ops with mud-shark Erica Chase and her habitual criminal nigger boyfriend playing at the Turner Diaries in the name of Creativity.

If not Black Flag ops, then legit goings on - look at Dylan Roof in the US, look at Charlottesville, look at Glenn and his screwed up shooting of a White doctor and his grandson outside a Yid retirement home, and look at the Pennsylvania Kike killings. There was even one at a Mosque in London. Even though they are practically nothing in comparison to the daily KILL WHITEY murders, rapes, grievous and common assaults and robberies that go on every day in Australia, NZ, Canada, the US, Britain and Europe every one of those angry attempts by White folks at their wits end to fight back is used as a tool against us. And yet, not one of those Fight-Back slayings did any good for our people.

Remember The Order? One obnoxious Hebe radio announcer dead and they're still on about it.

As for Charlottesville, the video clearly shows that the reds attacked and the death of the Land Whale was an accident waiting to happen ....

Then we have Muslim terrorists killing approximately on average about 150 Whites per year in admitted terrorist acts in order to advance Islam. Each time the MSM and JOG response is that Muslims only commit terrorist acts because White People Are Racist ... and another law is enacted to hammer the White Man. A Muslim can kill 88 White People in a single attack, but Islam is the victim? Yeah, right.

Charlottesville and peaceful protests in Germany and England as well as Australia all falsely portrayed as NEO-NAZI UPRISINGS show that peaceful protest is no longer of any use. And the occasional Fight-Back killing by Whites at wits end just feeds into the anti-White narrative.

I can tell you now that coppers all around the formerly White World don't fall for the so-called Extreme-Right White Supremacist Terrorist Narrative. However, coppers are a part of the anti-White apparatus, and they are recruited and trained to believe that White Thoughtcrimes are more of a threat to their pay-cheques than are Whites being slaughtered in their thousands each year by Muslims and the various niggers out to Kill Whitey. Even those coppers that don't believe the anti-White narrative, typically don't give a f. They'll do what they can to advance their own careers and powers off of our backs. Look at what's going on in NZ and Australia at the moment: New laws are being brought in to fight non-existent so-called Extreme-Right White Supremacist Terrorists. The coppers are begging and are being given new weapons and funding to Fight Whitey. Every politician is now for it ... and yet, only a short while ago, those same politicians refused the same requests on the basis of THAT'S RACIST! because the requests related only to a very real Islamic terrorist threat; but now they have their faux White terrorist threat to wield however they want and they will not let go.

Once upon a time, when a White-Hating-Nigger murdered a White Man, it was a mugging gone wrong. However, if the White Man killed that Nigger, he was hailed a vigilante hero.

Today, when a White-Hating-Nigger murders a White Man, it is still a mugging gone wrong. However, if that White Man manages to kill his assailant - even accidentally - he's a White Supremacist Terrorist.

The question is, how does this change us WRL's? Us White Dissident Activists? It makes us more focussed on the real and the now rather than the What Ifs of a possible tomorrow. It causes us to dispense with the ideals of democratic protests. It means that we are focussed solely on recruitment for a peaceful White Revolution or a Bloody Racial War.

For the under 25 everyone-over-age-thirty-is-a-traitor crowd, it's just a game to them putting up shock-tactic swastika flyers and rattle-can spray jobs; but for us it is a very real war, and we are but marking time until we either win through peaceful educational and recruitment tactics, or we let loose as the Racial Holy War turns bloody.

We hope for the former, we expect the latter. Creators prepare for all eventualities.

When Blacks Attack - Whites Fight Back. RaHoWa!

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

CanadianAryan

That clears things up and gives me your obviously more experienced perspective. Most of the lone wolf stuff seems like a psyop, I believe it is, either mossad/their affiliates anti-white elites in general framing whites to portray things in the worst light. So you recommend local organization and reaching other reachable people and prepping? Would I have your blessing to spread the creativity flyers/stickers? Or should I be more explicit and implicate the jew and expose them?