No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #60 on: 30 October 2019 at 16:56 »
I can't believe this poll is accurate. There's no way that many White Men or even the males out of any other species would accept/respect a fag leader to take orders from.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-voters-split-on-whether-country-is-ready-for-a-gay-president/ar-AAJzi6e

Poll: Voters split on whether country is ready for a gay president

Once upon a time, universities were about research and development. Nowadays, universities are about determining what SJW's, politicians, courts and coppers, and human rights anti-White groups can get away with. And if they cannot get away with it, what do they need so that they can get away with it.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #61 on: 31 October 2019 at 01:31 »
Imagine that, a niggress claiming victim for things not going its way.

https://www.oann.com/harris-blames-low-polls-on-racism-sexism/

Harris Blames Low Polls On Racism & Sexism)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 7:13 AM PT — Tuesday, October 29, 2019

According to 2020 hopeful Kamala Harris, there are two reasons why she is failing to gain traction in the polls: racism and sexism. In an interview that aired on HBO Sunday, Harris said her struggling campaign comes down to electability .

Despite once being seen as a top tier candidate, she saw her numbers dive after recent debates. The former San Francisco attorney is currently in the low single digits. Harris has claimed Americans have a lack of ability to imagine a black female president.

Sen. Harris, as you may have heard, claims President Barack Obama also had to overcome obstacles related to racism. However, as we know, he was able to win the nomination, while Harris continues to slide in the wrong direction.

On the contrary, the 2020 Democrat apparently failed to show up to a recent African American event in which the president received an award for signing criminal justice reform legislation into law. President Trump took to Twitter to blast Harris for the move, saying she will never be able to do what he has for the African American community.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #62 on: 31 October 2019 at 03:29 »
The Wreck Called Hillary Clinton ...

Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #63 on: 01 November 2019 at 01:31 »
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/29/politics/bernie-sanders-race-police-respect-2020

Racism, Bernie Sanders and the limits of 'respect'

Analysis by Brandon Tensley, CNN
Posted at 6:17 PM ET, Tue October 29, 2019

Washington (CNN) — It was a study in contrasts.

Over the weekend, at the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum hosted at the historically black Benedict College in Columbia, South Carolina, a black student asked Bernie Sanders how he'd advise him if he were his son and stopped by the police.

"I would do my best to identify who that police officer is -- in a polite way ask him or her for their name. I would respect what they are doing so that you don't get shot in the back of the head," the Vermont senator said, also noting the significance of police accountability.

When asked a similar question by a young black woman, former Vice President Joe Biden didn't miss a beat: "If you were my daughter, you would be a Caucasian girl and you wouldn't be pulled over. ... What I'd tell you is: That's what's wrong. That is what's wrong. There is institutional racism that still exists."

And Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts began her response by pointing out, "I had to have a lot of talks with my kids, but I never had to have one about what to do if you get pulled over by the police because the risks are greater for you because of the color of your skin."

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=survey+whites+more+likely+to+get+shot+by+police

Whites Actually Way More Likely to Be Shot By Police…

A recent deadly force study by Washington State University researcher Lois James found that police officers were less likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than unarmed white or Hispanic ones… Harvard economics professor, Roland Fryer… found that blacks were 24% less likely than whites to be shot by officers even though the suspects were ...

The 2020 Democratic presidential hopefuls' answers distill the kinds of bleak, though important, conversations black parents have been having with their black children for generations. But one thing that makes Sanders' comment stand out is the word "respect."

For one, it's semantically slippery, especially at a political moment when the man occupying the White House has weaponized it against black Americans -- has used it to tap into the tradition of pathologizing them and their perceived bad behavior.

Think of how a common -- and predictable -- criticism of the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who in 2016 began publicly protesting police violence, is that his defiance reveals a "lack of respect" for his country.

For another, Sanders' reply, at least without a meaningful nod to the racial hierarchies that partly govern America, also seems to assume, quietly, that "respect" can act as a shield.

Indeed, in recent years, much of the fury over the racial dimension of police violence has centered precisely on how the actual threat of black Americans tends to matter very littleduring encounters with law enforcement. That Eric Garner had no weapon didn't protect him. Neither did the fact that Philando Castile, who was in a parked car, was restrained by a seat belt.

Respect, in other words, isn't the issue. It's, well, racism, and the latter is all too easily exploited under the guise of the former.

None of this is to suggest that Sanders isn't committed to the pursuit of racial justice. His history of civil rights activism and his present-day messaging on race, which is demonstrably better than it was during the 2016 presidential election, make clear where the senator stands.

What's more, Biden and Warren's answers seemed to approach the question differently. While they avoided the thick weeds of black respectability politics, Sanders arguably responded as a black parent who, above all, wants his child to return home.

Still, the conversation over the weekend cast a telling light on the candidates' varying levels of comfort with grappling -- deeply, fundamentally and head-on -- with America's unbending legacy of racism. And some appear to be more up to the task than others.

Quote from: Hidden to Guests
Grossly Misleading Claims About Black Teens Being “Vastly More Likely To Be Killed By Police Than Whites Even After Adjusting For Crime Rates”

https://crimeresearch.org/2014/10/inflammatory-and-misleading-claims-about-black-teens-being-vastly-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-police-than-whites-even-after-adjusting-for-crime-rates

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #64 on: 09 November 2019 at 12:26 »
More policies pushed by our enemies to destroy the White Race.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/bernie-sanders-immigration-plan

Bernie Sanders' immigration plan would put moratorium on deportations, end ICE raids

By Annie Grayer, CNN
Posted at 6:05 AM ET, Thu November 7, 2019

(CNN) — Sen. Bernie Sanders on Thursday released his comprehensive immigration plan, calling for a complete restructuring of the system through legislative action and a series of executive orders.

Whatever you do, don't ask Bernie about the rights of Americans
... or about Mexican Joker

On day one of his administration, the candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination said, he would place a moratorium on deportations, end raids by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, stop construction of the wall on the US-Mexico border, end family separations and shutter for-profit detention centers.

Under his "A Welcoming and Safe America for All" plan, the Vermont independent indicated for the first time that he will reverse guidance from the Trump administration's Department of Justice and permit asylum claims from those fleeing domestic or gang violence. Sanders would also overturn Trump's so-called "public charge" rule and ensure that immigrants are not discriminated against based on income or disability, while extending temporary protected status until more permanent resolutions are in place, invalidating Trump's efforts to end those designations.

In his proposal, Sanders expands on his support for extending legal status to the 1.8 million young people who are currently eligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program and pledging to provide relief to their parents, as then-President Barack Obama sought to do, by using executive authority to allow undocumented immigrants who have lived in the country for at least five years to be free from deportation.

The plan also looks to make broad, immediate and overarching changes to the current immigration system by restructuring the Department of Homeland Security. Sanders would fold ICE into the Justice Department and Customs and Border Protection into the Treasury Department.

"Putting everything in one basket under DHS has not just not worked out, and it is what has allowed Trump and company to weaponize immigration in a racist way," Sanders senior adviser Jeff Weaver told CNN. "Instead of treating everything immigration-related the same, we break up the parts where it makes sense to do that, so given ICE's federal law enforcement function, moving it to the Justice Department is incredibly important."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 119
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2220
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1062
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1581
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4275
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained