No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #35 on: 11 July 2019 at 13:48 »
Amazes me to how much these candidates hate the country they are running for. And this O'Rourke makes me sick to how much he hates his own race.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/452427-beto-orourke-tells-immigrants-this-country-was-founded-on-white-supremacy

O'Rourke tells immigrants 'this country was founded on white supremacy'

BY JOHN BOWDEN1,326TWEET SHARE MORE

Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) this week told a group of immigrants and refugees living in Nashville, Tenn., that the U.S. was founded on the concepts of white supremacy and slavery.

During a roundtable event hosted by a local organization that works with immigrants, the presidential candidate pointed to his home state's history in the Confederacy while arguing that the legacy of racism persists in U.S. institutions.

"I know this from my home state, Texas, places that formed the Confederacy, that this country was founded on white supremacy," he said, according to the Tennessean. "And every single institution and structure that we have in this country still reflects the legacy of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression, even in our democracy."

He made the remarks in response to a question about how he would tackle white supremacy if elected president.

O'Rourke in recent weeks has attempted to reboot his 2020 presidential campaign after his initial success in fundraising and the polls was overshadowed by front-runners like former Vice President Joe Biden and Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.).

During a May interview on ABC's "The View," O'Rourke appeared regretful over some aspects of his campaign launch, which featured an interview with Vanity Fair in which he said he was "born" to run despite saying throughout 2018 that he would not run for president in 2020.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #36 on: 11 July 2019 at 14:13 »
This fag thinks he can go against Nature and he can bring the species together, so he says. But we all know he's just another self hating White that wants to destroy our beautiful race.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ap-interview-mayor-pete-buttigiegs-straight-talk-on-race/ar-AAEaL67

AP Interview: Mayor Pete Buttigieg's straight talk on race

By ERRIN HAINES WHACK, AP National Writer

In this July 7, 2019, photo, Democratic presidential candidate South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg speaks at the 25th Essence Festival in New Orleans. Buttigieg has a message for white liberals who decry racism: “Good intentions are not going to be enough.” The Democratic presidential candidate is combating perceptions that he’s out of touch with African Americans and will struggle to win their votes. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

In this July 7, 2019, photo, Democratic presidential candidate South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg speaks at the 25th Essence Festival in New Orleans. Buttigieg has a message for white liberals who decry racism: “Good intentions are not going to be enough.” The Democratic presidential candidate is combating perceptions that he’s out of touch with African Americans and will struggle to win their votes. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

Pete Buttigieg has a message for white liberals who decry racism: "Good intentions are not going to be enough."

The Democratic presidential candidate and South Bend, Indiana, mayor is combating perceptions that he's out of touch with black people and will struggle to win their votes. On Thursday, he's unveiling his most detailed proposals yet, which he says are aimed at addressing the systemic racism that affects the black community. And he's pairing that with candid talk aimed at white Democrats.

"White Democratic voters want to do the right thing but maybe haven't fully thought about what that means or what that requires of us," Buttigieg said in an Associated Press interview. "The reality is America as a whole is worse off when these inequities exist."

Buttigieg, 37, was virtually unknown in national politics when he launched his campaign , but has gained ground with a compelling narrative as a young, gay military veteran offering generational change in the White House. He raised $24.8 million during the second quarter, a stunning sum that topped other leading Democrats, including former Vice President Joe Biden and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders.

But his rise has coincided with questions about his handling of race in South Bend. He was criticized for firing the city's first black police chief early in his career and has admitted he hasn't done enough to improve the lives of black residents .

Buttigieg left the campaign trail last month after a white police officer fatally shot a black man the officer said was armed with a knife. Some South Bend residents criticized him for being more focused on his presidential prospects than developments back home.

Under scrutiny, Buttigieg has been aggressive in directly tackling racism on the campaign trail. In Iowa last week, he shot down a question from a white man who suggested the best way to address crime in his hometown is to "tell the black people of South Bend to stop committing crime and doing drugs."

Buttigieg responded that "racism is not going to get us out of this problem."

"The fact that a black person is four times as likely as a white person to be incarcerated for the exact same crime is evidence of systemic racism," he said. "With all due respect, sir, racism makes it harder for good police officers to do their job, too. It's a smear on law enforcement."

In the interview, Buttigieg said he's in a unique position to talk about race.

"As the urban mayor who, for better or worse, may be the white candidate called on most often to discuss matters of race in this campaign, I want to make sure that every kind of audience is very clear on where I stand and, most importantly, what it is we can actually do," he said.

The mayor has dubbed the proposals the Douglass Plan. It's named for black abolitionist Frederick Douglass and modeled after the Marshall Plan, which helped Europe recover after World War II.

The plan addresses disparities in health, education, wealth, criminal justice and voting rights. Buttigieg says it's a "complement" to the push by Democrats in Congress to study reparations to determine how to compensate the descendants of slaves.

"This is my entry, as specifically as possible, about what we can do across all these different areas of American life where the black experience is very much like living in a different country," he said.

He said he will promote the plan before both black and white audiences in early primary states, but it's unclear whether that will be enough to resonate with black voters. One measure of his commitment will be how he spends the nearly $25 million he raised in recent months, including whether he'll staff up in South Carolina, which holds the first primary where black voters are crucial.

Buttigieg has sought to build connections with black voters and recently appeared with the Rev. Al Sharpton and the Rev. Jesse Jackson and at the Essence Fest in New Orleans.

Sharpton, who has criticized homophobia, has said Buttigieg could face skepticism from older black Americans uncomfortable with the idea of a gay president. Buttigieg said the most important thing is for voters to get to know him as a person, but he acknowledged the challenges posed by his historic candidacy.

"Many of the older generation activists that I've worked with in many ways are more patient on some of those institutional questions but have less comfort with the form of diversity that I represent," he said. "It's just a reminder that people are different, and you've got to meet them where they are. But at the end of the day, what I learned at home politically is the most important thing on a voter's mind is how is your election going to impact their lives."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #37 on: 13 July 2019 at 14:50 »
If any of these candidates become our next president, the White Race's fight for survival will become exponentially harder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-presidential-candidates-criticize-immigration-raids-as-protesters-confront-biden/ar-AAEfE0I

Democratic presidential candidates criticize immigration raids as protesters confront Biden

www.msn.com

After President Donald Trump earlier this week announced plans for mass arrests of migrants across the country, Democratic presidential candidates went on the attack and issued warnings about the raids that will begin Sunday.

Sen. Kamala Harris of California called the raids a “distraction” and a “crime against humanity” during an appearance Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow show.”

Mayor Pete Buttigieg, in an interview with Craig Melvin on MSNBC on Thursday, said news of the raids made communities like his in South Bend, Ind., less safe and created more fear. “It’s masking the fact that there has been a total failure on the part of this administration to deliver any kind of real immigration reform,” he added.

Trump reaffirmed the raid plans to reporters Friday. “It starts on Sunday, and they’re going to take people out and they’re going to bring them back to their countries. Or they’re going to take criminals out, put them in prison, or put them in prison in the countries they came from,” he said.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts sent out warnings in English and Spanish. She tweeted, “The Trump administration’s cruelty runs bone-deep.” Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont emailed his supporters about the raids.

Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke attended a vigil on Friday to protest the inhumane conditions of the camps along the southern border, according to his campaign. Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington joined immigration activists the same day in Washington, D.C., to protest “Trump’s immigration positions, family separation policy and planned immigration raids,” his campaign said.

One Democratic contender, however, faced a backlash. In Dover, N.H., on Friday, former Vice President Joe Biden was confronted by about 20 protesters who held paper signs that read: “We haven’t forgotten 3 million deportations.”

The signs were referring to Biden’s role in the Obama administration, which deported nearly 3 million people. The effort was organized by the New Hampshire Youth Movement, organizer Quincy Abramson confirmed, in partnership with immigration advocacy group Movimiento Cosecha, whose members attempted to march into Biden’s campaign headquarters in Philadelphia on Wednesday.

“We felt that we wanted this to be a little more escalated than a question,” Abramson, 22, said on Friday.

Biden, who has been leading the polls, was showing signs of struggling with black voters after Harris challenged his opposition to school busing in the 1970s on the second night of the first Democratic debate in June.

Experts say it’s unlikely that Biden will lose support from Latinos. (In 2018, about 29 million Latinos were eligible to vote in the midterm election, according to the Pew Research Center.)

Latino voters care about a wide range of issues, so they will not be looking just at a candidate’s position on immigration, Democratic strategist Rose Kapolczynski said. Instead, they will be seeking someone who will be able to defeat Trump, whose immigration policies have angered them.

Democratic strategist Bill Carrick agreed.

“I don’t think that, among primary voters, that attacking President Obama on immigration is going to ricochet and hurt Vice President Biden,” he said.

Cata Santiago, an organizer of Movimiento Cosecha, said the group will continue to raise the issue with Biden.

“It’s important for us to remind everyone of his role,” she said after the group’s protest Wednesday in Philadelphia. “We know that Obama ran on a platform that promised a pathway to citizenship, a platform that promised immigration reform, and yet eight years later, we saw the record-breaking amount of deportations.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #38 on: 17 July 2019 at 21:39 »
Damn! WTF have the niggers done to deserve 100s of billions of dollars. If anything the niggers owe the White Race reparations. From our ancestor's mistake (nigger's benefit) of taking them out of Africa, to destroying our cities and many more examples throughout history.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/439149-marianne-williamson-on-reparations-anything-less-than-100-billion-is-an-insult

MARIANNE WILLIAMSON ON REPARATIONS: 'ANYTHING LESS THAN $100 BILLION IS AN INSULT'

Democratic presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson made her case for paying reparations to descendants of slaves during an interview with Hill.TV on Tuesday, saying she would consider anything less than $100 billion an “insult.”

“What I have proposed is $200 to $500 billion — I think anything less than $100 billion is an insult,” Williamson, an author and activist, told Hill.TV’s Krystal Ball and Buck Sexton, adding that the money would be paid over a 20-year period.

Williamson suggested creating a council to oversee the disbursement of funds to programs that benefit descendants of slaves, saying the money could be distributed as "they see fit."

“We should have a reparations council, board of trustees as it were, selecting this counsel – very, very significant because it has to be a board of trustees ... [that] white America trusts and black America trusts,” the Democratic candidate told Hill.TV.

Williamson said the need for reparations is crucial to healing the nation's racial divide, saying most Americans remain “undereducated” about the “real history of race.”

“I don’t think the average American is a racist — actually, I don’t at all,” she said. “But I do think the average American is vastly undereducated, underinformed about the real history of race in the United States.”

Williamson is one of the most outspoken supporters of reparations, but a handful of Democratic hopefuls have also expressed support for the idea.

Democratic Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y), Kamala Harris (Calif), Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Beto O'Rourke (Texas) have all voiced some level of support for reparations, saying the issue should be further reviewed. Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J). this month introduced legislation to study granting reparations to African Americans.

Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro, who is also running for the Democratic nomination, has said that he would not rule out reparations.

"We have never fully addressed in this country the original sin of slavery and because of that we have never truly healed as a country," Castro said during a CNN town hall last week.

Still, the topic remains an area of much debate among Democrats running for president in 2020.

In response to a question on whether he would support a reparation plan, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said recently that there are "better ways" than "just writing a check."

“I think that right now, our job is to address the crises facing the American people and our communities, and I think there are better ways to do that than just writing out a check,” Sanders said during an appearance on ABC's "The View" last month. 

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #39 on: 21 July 2019 at 14:30 »
I can't believe I'm going to agree with this race traitor queer. I guess that saying about a broken clock can still be right twice a day is true. I'm sure this fag wasn't going this direction with his comments but I hope he's right. I hope "White supremacy" will end this country. I would have used different terminology like Racial Loyalists instead of his "White supremacist" rhetoric. But I do hope the Whites will wake up to the attack on them and bring down this current nigger/mud race loving country. Then we (The White Race) can rebuild a new country on the fundamentals of Creativity.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMicmh0dHBzOi8vYWJjbmV3cy5nby5jb20vUG9saXRpY3MvcHJlc2lkZW50aWFsLWNhbmRpZGF0ZS1wZXRlLWJ1dHRpZ2llZy13aGl0ZS1zdXByZW1hY3ktaXNzdWUtZW5kcy9zdG9yeT9pZD02NDQ2NTg4NNIBdmh0dHBzOi8vYWJjbmV3cy5nby5jb20vYW1wL1BvbGl0aWNzL3ByZXNpZGVudGlhbC1jYW5kaWRhdGUtcGV0ZS1idXR0aWdpZWctd2hpdGUtc3VwcmVtYWN5LWlzc3VlLWVuZHMvc3Rvcnk_aWQ9NjQ0NjU4ODQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg says white supremacy could be 'issue that ends this country'

By Matthew Vann, Rachel Scott, Mark Osborne Jul 21, 2019, 1:35 AM ET

WATCH: "Nightline" spoke to Buttigieg about responding to a police shooting of a black father in South Bend, Indiana, and what he thinks has made him a top contender in a field of over two dozen candidates.

All of the Democratic presidential candidates have condemned Donald Trump's racist comments directed at four congresswomen last week, and the chants of "send her back" directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar at a rally a day later, but Pete Buttigieg took it a step furtheron Saturday.

Buttigieg, the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, was stumping in Iowa over the weekend, where he told ABC News that the issue of white supremacy -- an accusation often lobbed at Trump by the left -- "could be the lurking issue that ends this country."

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 127
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2233
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1071
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1596
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4281
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained