No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

Today at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #25 on: 30 June 2019 at 18:08 »
Should I go politicking for Australia in the Whitest of USA? Should I call them immigrants?

F. Yeah! More Whites for Australia!

But I'm "Racist"?

While a freak that assumes a Mestizo name for himself and goes recruiting for Turd World Migrants is above board? And he's a Senator? Running for POTUS? WTF?
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #26 on: 01 July 2019 at 11:31 »
Of course this mix breed is for the government intervention of removing White Rights.

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMicmh0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3MvY2FtcGFpZ24vNDUxMTEwLWhhcnJpcy1mZWRlcmFsLWdvdmVybm1lbnQtaGFzLWEtcm9sZS1hbmQtcmVzcG9uc2liaWxpdHktdG8tc3RlcC11cC10b9IBdmh0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3MvY2FtcGFpZ24vNDUxMTEwLWhhcnJpcy1mZWRlcmFsLWdvdmVybm1lbnQtaGFzLWEtcm9sZS1hbmQtcmVzcG9uc2liaWxpdHktdG8tc3RlcC11cC10bz9hbXA?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Harris: Federal government has 'a role and responsibility to step up' to ensure equality

MSNBC

BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGOTWEET SHARE EMAIL

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) on Sunday said the federal government has a key "role and responsibility" to play in ensuring equality in the U.S.

"The federal government has historically and always had a role to play in ensuring equality in America. Those are the principles upon which we were founded," Harris, a Democratic presidential hopeful, told reporters in San Francisco.

"Where states fail to do their duty to ensure equality of all people and in particular, where states create or pass legislation that created inequality, there's no question that the federal government has a role and responsibility to step up."

Harris added on Sunday that she supports busing as "one small piece" of federal and local efforts to increase schools' diversity.

"Listen, the schools of America are as segregated if not more segregated today than they were when I was in elementary school," she said. "And we need to put every effort including busing into play to desegregate the schools."

The comments come after a sharp confrontation between the California lawmaker and former Vice President Joe Biden during this week's Democratic primary debate. Harris accused Biden of being opposed to busing black students to majority white schools, noting that she personally benefited from such busing.

"There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bused to school every day," Harris said to Biden. "That little girl was me."

Biden called Harris's criticism a "mischaracterization" of his views and said his issue was with the Department of Education administering busing policies.

The exchange re-ignited the debate over the role federal government's role in correcting institutional discrimination.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #27 on: 04 July 2019 at 23:38 »
As if the American government doesn't encourage these mud races enough to invade our country. Now we have this nigger down there literally holding there hands as they cross.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/booker-personally-accompanied-asylum-seekers-across-the-border

Booker 'personally accompanied' asylum seekers across the border

by Mike Brest & Emily Larsen | July 03, 2019 07:51 PM

Presidential hopeful Cory Booker was in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico, on Wednesday and traveled with asylum seekers as they crossed the U.S. southern border.

The New Jersey senator's trip to Mexico comes as the situation at the border has gained notoriety for the conditions at migrant detention centers.

"Cory observed the crossing, their interactions with federal immigration authorities, and the disastrous impact of President Trump's cruel immigration policy as the migrants attempted to avoid the so-called Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) implemented by the Trump administration," an email from his campaign said.

Booker helped five women make it to a U.S. shelter and not a detention center, according to Andrew Kimmel. Those women were originally sent back to Mexico under the Migrant Protection Protocols, and Booker told reporters Wednesday that his office intends on keeping in touch with them.

“...I’m gonna fight for these five folks and do everything I can to see that they get fairly evaluated. This is a long process that they’re now engaged in and I’m gonna make sure my office does the right thing...” @SenBooker upon arriving across the border pic.twitter.com/PuFbu7p18d

— Andrew Kimmel (@andrewkimmel)July 3, 2019

“I disagree with this idea that our asylum system is too broad,” Booker told reporters Wednesday, adding that President Trump has created “a human rights crisis and an American values crisis” with his execution of immigration policies and executive actions.

On Tuesday, Booker unveiled his immigration plan, which seeks in part to "virtually eliminate” immigration detention centers. It would also undo the Trump administration's removal of protection for Dreamers, undo the "Muslim ban," and limit the amount of time a migrant could be detained.

Despite the sweeping changes he would supposedly make to the immigration system, Booker still disagrees with his Democratic primary rival Julián Castro on repealing the federal law that makes unauthorized entry into the U.S. a crime. “I didn’t see anything today that changed my opinion,” Booker stated.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #28 on: 05 July 2019 at 01:09 »
^ That’s shocking! An American jigaboo is aiding and abetting illegal migrants to purposely break the law! He does this to try and win the Beaner’s votes? They give him a “ pat on the back” for this?! What a President he’d make?!! What hope do you have?

The right people are in office now to get things done but all the dickheads come out of the woodwork to stymie them for their “free for all”!

Isn’t Juarez Mexico’s most hazardous City?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #29 on: 05 July 2019 at 01:40 »
^ That’s shocking! An American jigaboo is aiding and abetting illegal migrants to purposely break the law! He does this to try and win the Beaner’s votes? They give him a “ pat on the back” for this?! What a President he’d make?!! What hope do you have?

The right people are in office now to get things done but all the dickheads come out of the woodwork to stymie them for their “free for all”!

Isn’t Juarez Mexico’s most hazardous City?

Juarez is a dangerous city but I do believe I've heard it referred to as the most dangerous.
As for this nigger (Booker), he does nothing but pander  or like a typical nig, loves to play the nigger victim card.
But your right Brother, if we get him or another nigger, mud or race traitor with his ideologies, we're definitely f*cked.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 82
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2190
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1027
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1537
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4227
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]