No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 15:38
BBC Journalist exposes a paedophile former British Prime Minister.

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 October 2019 at 14:14
RaHoWa! The Shout Box isn't always about News. Just shout it ... shout it out loud.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #20 on: 17 June 2019 at 14:41 »
According to the leftist, if we aren't thrilled to have a nigger or mud race for President. We could be proud to have fag to call our leader. Like I said before, it would definitely be amusing to see how the muslim muds across the world take to that.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/06/17/candidate-pete-buttigieg-says-he-might-not-first-gay-president/1475086001/

Candidate Pete Buttigieg: 'almost certain' that the United States has had gay presidents

NICHOLAS WU | USA TODAY

WASHINGTON — Mayor Pete Buttigieg's candidacy has fueled speculation about how the American electorate would react to its first gay president. 

But, according to Buttigieg, he would not be the first gay president. 

In an interview with "Axios on HBO" aired on Sunday evening, Buttigieg asserted that it's "almost certain" he would not be the first gay president. 

Buttigieg, the South Bend, Indiana mayor running for the Democratic nomination, had been asked if Americans might react adversely to his sexual orientation.

He responded: "I'll respond by explaining where I want to lead this country. People will elect the person who will make the best president. And we have had excellent presidents who have been young. We have had excellent presidents who have been liberal. I would imagine we've probably had excellent presidents who were gay – we just didn't know which ones."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #21 on: 18 June 2019 at 02:02 »
The anti-Whites are so screwed up that Whites who voted for Obongo twice and Trump once are White Supremacists.

ACCORDING TO EUROPHOBES

WHITES ARE BORN RACIST
ACCEPTANCE OF ANTI-WHITE RACISM IS
JUSTIFICATION FOR WHITE GENOCIDE
Only 2323 Can Save Us From 1984
RahowaNow.com/join

Harvard Debate: Should White People Be Exterminated?
Blacks say "Yes!"

Behind closed doors
The POLITICAL AGENDA is WHITE GENOCIDE
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #22 on: 25 June 2019 at 22:34 »
Not only does this race traitor want to give the White's hard-earned money to the niggers for reparation. Now she wants to take more of our money to give to the fags.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/elizabeth-warren-gay-reparations

Gay reparations? Elizabeth Warren introduces bill to pay certain same-sex couples

Amid debate over whether Americans should pay reparations for slavery, Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is advocating what many claim amounts to "gay reparations."

Warren introduced a bill last week — called the "Refund Equality Act" — that would permit gay married couple to amend past tax returns to receive the additional tax breaks they would have received had they been allowed to file taxes jointly with their partner.

"The federal government forced legally married same-sex couples in Massachusetts to file as individuals and pay more in taxes for almost a decade," Warren said, according to NBC News. "We need to call out that discrimination and to make it right."

Same-sex couples in 10 states were allowed to legally marry before the Supreme Court overturned the Defense of Marriage Act in 2013. Warren's bill would allow those couples to amend their previous tax returns for all the years they were married before DOMA was overturned. The IRS previously allowed same-sex couples to amend the last three years of returns, the same time allotted to all married couples.

A report by the Joint Committee on Taxation revealed last week those couples would be eligible for $57 million in refunds.

"We must right these wrongs," Warren said last week.

Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) introduced companion legislation, called the "PRIDE Act of 2019," in the House earlier this month.

Warren introduced similar legislation in 2017, put it failed to gain enough support to pass, despite being co-sponsored by more than 30 lawmakers.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #23 on: 27 June 2019 at 12:16 »
Last night was the first half of the Democratic Debate. And of course the candidates had to go out of their way to prove that they aren't for White Americans.

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiECGstEDvvf-rz0BaUJ3SNpcqGAgEKg8IACoHCAowlOzSATCaiDUw_tXoBQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Democrats took a risk by speaking Spanish during the debate

It was worth it.

By Alexia Fernández Campbell on June 27, 2019

Several Democratic candidates really wanted to show off their Spanish-speaking skills to the Miami audience at the first presidential debate on Wednesday.

Beto O’ Rourke and Cory Booker didn’t just sprinkle in a few words or phrases ŕ la George W. Bush (remember “mi casa es su casa”?). No, they were determined to answer debate questions with long, somewhat tortured Spanish sentences.

It was a cringeworthy to hear — and also a bit endearing.

O’Rourke, a border native who feels comfortable speaking Spanish, started with the Spanish right away. Moderator Savannah Guthrie asked him if he would support a 70 percent top tax rate on the highest earners.

O’Rourke didn’t seem to want to answer that. Instead, he started speaking in Spanish.

“We need to include every person in the success of this economy,” he said in Spanish, mixing up a few masculine and feminine words. “But if we want to do this, we need to include everyone in our democracy. We need the representation of every voter, and we need to hear every voice.”

His Spanish is fluent, with a thick gringo accent. It was so surprising that even Booker couldn’t hide his amazement.

It also caught Latinx viewers by surprise:

Of course, Booker didn’t want to be outdone. When asked what he would do about the border crisis, the senator paused, then stumbled through an answer in Spanish. It was nearly incomprehensible.

“The situation right now is unacceptable. The president has attacked and demonized immigrants. It’s unacceptable. I will change this,” he said, speaking slowly in what seemed to be a rehearsed response.

It wasn’t long before memes and jokes appeared on Twitter.

Julián Castro, the only Latino candidate in the race, didn’t seem as desperate to show off his Spanish. But he threw in a line or two also.

“I am Julián Castro and I am running for president of the United States,” he said proudly, with the best Spanish pronunciation of them all.

It was jarring to hear Democrats speaking Spanish casually on a national stage, knowing millions of viewers would not understand. But it also made sense. They were speaking to a Miami audience, a key voting bloc for Democrats. About 69 percent of Miami residents are Latinx, and most of them feel more comfortable speaking Spanish than English.

Democrats really, really need Florida Latinos to vote for them and flip Florida back to blue. And the audience ate it up.

The candidates’ efforts to speak Spanish were significant, and meaningful, to many Latinx Americans; 41 million people in the US speak Spanish, and it’s rare to be addressed on a national stage and shown that respect.

Moderator José Díaz-Balart, a well known Spanish-language news anchor on Telemundo, even asked O’Rourke an entire question in Spanish.

“Congressman O’Rourke, what would you do on the first day as president about the reality of what’s happening at the border?” he asked.

“We are going to treat each person with the respect and dignity that they deserve as humans,” O’Rourke answered in Spanish. It was the best Spanish line of the night.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #24 on: 30 June 2019 at 18:02 »
Race traitor O'Rourke in action. Politicking in locations that don't even have citizens, let alone White People.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/30/politics/beto-orourke-mexico-asylum-seekers/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fus

Beto O'Rourke to visit Mexico and hold rally at Texas detention center

By Eric Bradner, CNN
Posted at 12:57 AM ET, Sun June 30, 2019

Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke is set to visit Mexico on Sunday in an effort to highlight the conditions facing migrants seeking asylum in the United States.

(CNN) — Beto O'Rourke is set to visit Mexico on Sunday to meet with migrants in an effort to highlight the conditions facing those forced to wait outside the United States as they seek asylum.

The trip to Ciudad Juárez comes the same day O'Rourke is holding a "Rally for Children" outside a Border Patrol facility in Clint, Texas -- the site where lawyers say migrants, including unaccompanied children, are being denied access to basic necessities such as soap, toothbrushes and blankets.

The former Texas congressman will meet in Mexico with people who are seeking asylum, predominantly from the "Northern Triangle" countries of Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador, and are being forced to wait outside the country for the duration of their immigration proceedings under President Donald Trump's administration's "Remain in Mexico" program -- which O'Rourke's campaign said is "unlawful."

"In all of the debate around immigration, we can't forget who it impacts most: the people traveling thousands of miles, fleeing the worst kind of violence and oppression," O'Rourke said in a statement. "Turning away refugees, families and asylum seekers is not who we are as a country. But as long as Donald Trump is president -- it will be."

It's O'Rourke's first international trip as a Democratic presidential candidate, but to a city he has visited often: the bridge from Ciudad Juárez to El Paso is just five miles from O'Rourke's house, which overlooks Mexico.

The Mexico trip and rally in Clinton come as O'Rourke's campaign focuses on the conditions facing those seeking asylum but being held at detention facilities. He visited the Homestead child detention facility in Florida on Thursday and Southwest Key in Houston, where migrant teenagers are being held.

As a Texas Senate candidate last year, O'Rourke played a key role in turning attention to the detention of children in Tornillo, Texas, leading a massive rally there on Father's Day of 2018 and returning to lead congressional delegations to the facility.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 117
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2218
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1059
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1578
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4271
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]