No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #15 on: 07 June 2019 at 01:42 »
Here's another one of the race traitors that's running for the presidency. The present mayor of New York City feels that Whiteness is toxic. I just don't understand these people. It has to be part of the J.O.G. conspiracy there's no way they're this stupid to believe this garbage. Especially when anyone who can read, can find the truth in a history book. The White Race is the opposite of "toxic". Throughout history anything the White Race touched it made better, If it hadn't created it in the first place. Whether that was nations, civilizations, or technology. RaHoWa!

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/19/reporters-press-presidential-candidate-bill-de-blasio-toxic-whiteness/

Reporters Should Press Presidential Candidate Bill De Blasio On ‘Toxic Whiteness’

New York City is being sued for discriminating against white educators under Bill de Blasio's watch. Will the white mayor defend this discrimination?

By David Marcus

According to The New York Post, four white women who work as administrators in the New York City school system are preparing a discrimination lawsuit against the city. They allege that under Mayor Bill de Blasio’s handpicked school chancellor, Richard Carranza, they have been demoted and marginalized solely on the basis of their race, and that the idea of whiteness has become “toxic” in the Department of Education.

“These decisions are being made because DOE leadership believes that skin color plays a role in how to get equity – that white people can’t convey the message,” one source told the Post. The Department has given a $775,000 contract to Pacific Education Group, Inc., a consulting firm that claims to help institutions fight racism but has some rather racist ideas about how to achieve that goal.

According to Pacific’s materials, racism is “any act that even unwittingly tolerates, accepts, or reinforces racially unequal opportunities or outcomes for children to learn and thrive.” “Outcomes” is the key word here. Apparently if there are any aggregate differences in grades or academic achievement between racial groups, it is simply a result of racism. As if, with no evidence to support it, we should believe that without racism, everyone would get exactly the same grades.

Pacific goes on to define “whiteness” as “The component of each and every one of ourselves that expects assimilation to the dominant culture.” According to sources that have been through this DOE racial training course, whiteness, or white supremacy, because, of course, are described as “characterized by perfectionism, a belief in meritocracy, and the Protestant work ethic.”

All of this comes amid the backdrop of the city and Mayor de Blasio attempting to change the admission rules for New York’s elite public high schools because Asian students are winning many of the spots under the decades-old process that only takes test scores into account. Apparently it is a problem that Asians are managing to achieve under the toxic white concept of meritocracy.

This abject insanity raises some serious questions for de Blasio, a straight, cis white man who this week decided that he should be president of the United States. Mind you, de Blasio entered a presidential campaign in which arguably more qualified people of color, who are outperforming him in the polls, are already in the race. Talk about white privilege.

The bottom line is that that de Blasio is overseeing a Department of Education that is discriminating against white employees in the name of fighting discrimination. Far worse, it is sending the message to white students, and all students, that whiteness itself is a terrible thing that must be suppressed and punished. Unless, of course, you happen to be the white mayor of New York City. Then you should be rewarded with the presidency.

As de Blasio hits the cornfields of Iowa and the television studios of the nation’s news organizations, these questions should be front and center. Does de Blasio believe that whiteness is toxic? Does he believe that a just education system results not just in equal opportunity, but equal outcomes? Does he think it is wise to spend nearly $1 million dollars on a consulting firm that spreads these messages to the staff of the Department of Education? And finally, if whiteness is so toxic, shouldn’t he practice what he preaches and step aside not only as a presidential candidate, but also as mayor?

The good news in all of this is the lawsuit itself. For years many people, and not just white people, have felt cowed by an anti-racism pedagogy that is itself blatantly discriminatory and that laughs in the face of the American concept of equal opportunity. According to one of the Post’s sources, white educators who object to this training on race are called “defensive” or “fragile.” There is nothing defensive or fragile about fighting discrimination, and the women bringing this suit should be applauded.

De Blasio has cast himself in the role of the white savior, who will bring all the other white people down a peg. The nice thing about this role is that it doesn’t apply to him. While the rest of the white people shut up, or accept unfair demotions and pay cuts, he thinks he should be the most powerful white man in the world.

When de Blasio threw his name in the hat to become president, this lawsuit against his Department of Education stopped being merely a local New York City story. It is now a national one. And the national news media must demand from de Blasio some serious answers.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #16 on: 15 June 2019 at 02:49 »
Robert Francis aka Beto. A race traitor that gave himself a Spanish nickname to pander to the Texas beaners. He's now working for the  niggers' acceptance by promising to give  away the White's money and freedoms.

https://www.apnews.com/6bf8c69ffc8744adbccbb944b75e52e3

O’Rourke: White Americans don’t know full story of slavery

By MEG KINNARD

BEAUFORT, S.C. (AP) — Beto O’Rourke took a path somewhat less traveled on Friday, meeting with a small group representing a community of slave descendants in South Carolina as he strives to make connections with the black voters who will play a dominant role in next year’s Southern presidential primaries.

In a Baptist church in Beaufort, the Democratic presidential candidate and former Texas congressman met with leaders of the Gullah/Geechee Nation, a culture of coastal slave descendants whose separation from the mainland allowed them to retain much of their African heritage, including a unique dialect and skills such as cast-net fishing and basket weaving.

O’Rourke, addressing questions on topics including health care, housing affordability and education, acknowledged what he identified as his own struggle with not knowing enough about the history of slavery in the United States and its ongoing ramifications.

“White Americans do not know this story,” O’Rourke said, noting that until a tour of the church’s grounds, he hadn’t known anti-slavery activist Harriet Tubman had lived in the area.

O’Rourke has addressed issues concerning white privilege before, telling a crowd at a historically black college in South Carolinaearlier this year that he might not know their struggles but wanted to try to help them. In Iowa, he said he didn’t think being a white man in a historically diverse field of candidates put him at a disadvantage because his sex and race have given him inherent advantages for years.

On Friday, asked if he supported reparations, O’Rourke said that he did, though he still supports the creation of a commission to further study the issue and how to ameliorate it.

“The answer is yes. We must repair this country from its very founding, kidnapping peoples from West Africa, bringing them here in bondage to literally build the wealth of the United States,” he said. “The path there, though, has to come through learning and telling this American story with everyone. Then, I think, we define what reparations look like.”

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #17 on: 16 June 2019 at 22:25 »
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/13/kamala_harris_inhumane_to_tell_an_illegal_immigrant_at_border_to_go_back_where_you_came_from.html

Kamala Harris: "Inhumane" To Tell An Illegal Immigrant At Border "To Go Back Where You Came From"

Posted By Ian Schwartz 
On Date June 13, 2019

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said it is intolerable and inhumane not to welcome an illegal immigrant at the border into the "strong arms" of America.

"When that child arrives to say, 'Go back where you came from.' It is inhumane. It is irresponsible. And it is contrary to who we are, to our nature, and who we say we are," Harris said in an interview Wednesday night on MSNBC.

SEN. KAMALA HARRIS (D-CA): We have people fleeing murder capitals of the world... when a mother pays a coyote money to transport her child through the expense of a foreign country, in this case from the Northern Triangle through the entire country of Mexico facing unknown peril. One must sit back and ask why would a mother do that? And you know what? Because she knows that the peril her child faces where they are is worse. But yet what is the policy of this administration? When that child arrives to say, 'Go back where you came from.' It is inhumane. It is irresponsible. And it is contrary to who we are, to our nature, and who we say we are. The strong arms of America should be here to receive anyone who is fleeing harm, not to flick them away and to say go back to where you came from. That's the kind of policy we've had had from this administration. And it is intolerable, it is unacceptable and it will end when I am elected.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #18 on: 17 June 2019 at 01:30 »
Well there is a legal process to be a refugee.

If I overstay my visa in the US as a tourist and breach the conditions by working or breaking the law, they are going to say “Go back to where you came from”.

It’s not every third worlder’s God given right to  live in a western country.

If they are poor and troubled in their own nation, don’t breed what you can’t feed!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #19 on: 17 June 2019 at 05:59 »
If I overstay my visa in the US as a tourist and breach the conditions by working or breaking the law, they are going to say “Go back to where you came from”.

Nah, if any White Australian or European overstays their US Visa by even minutes, they're going to lock you in prison for months, in worse conditions than any Wetback. Then they will deport you at your own expense.

Adelaide woman Laura McKenzie reveals US detention centre hell

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,23956865-5006301,00.html

AN Adelaide woman who was stuck in US detention centres for nearly three weeks says she was treated worse than the illegal Mexican immigrants with whom she shared a cell, Messenger News reports.

Laura McKenzie, 21, says she had to eat food with her hands, sleep on a concrete floor and, unlike the Mexicans, was not given a proper chance to explain her situation - which she says resulted from an entry card mix-up.

Ms McKenzie is waiting for a US court hearing next week when she is expected to be issued with documents to allow her to fly back to Australia. She was released from the Willacy Detention Centre, Texas, on June 11.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2151
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 984
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1453
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Popularity: 4186
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests
White Woman Kidnapped & Gang Raped by Cackling Muslim Muds

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Europa News

Popularity: 2996
Last post 08 November 2013 at 08:04
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]