No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
I wish they would ask me the question to why a White Man would be the better choice as a leader, I can guarantee they wouldn't like my answer. Haha
All I can say is, let this be some foreshadowing to the White race traitors that believe the niggers and muds won't turn on them when they get the power too. At this rate of  deterioration to this country, in the future this question won't even be needed. All the politicians will already be the same ethnicity of the muds that are currently changing the demographics of the U.S.

Even though I'm sure this Gov. Hinkenlooper has no chance to win; I was still a liitle surprised at the openness of this question. Especially on CNN, where they're known to favor the liberals

When asked why voters should choose him over a woman or person of color, Hickenlooper said he brings unique experiences to the table

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/3/21/18275206/john-hickenlooper-cnn-town-hall

Hickenlooper, like several of the other white men seeking the Democratic nomination, was asked why voters should choose him over a woman or candidate of color. His answer, while it sought to flip existing gendered expectations, somewhat missed the mark.

“Diversity is certainly the greatest strength of the Democratic Party, and I celebrate that,” he said. “As I said, I’m running for president because I think I’ve got a different set of experiences than many people and I’ve been able to bring people together again and again while I was in government, and when I was in small business.”

CNN anchor Dana Bash followed up by asking if Hickenlooper would commit to considering a woman as his vice presidential running mate.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #1 on: 05 April 2019 at 02:38 »
Another race traitor catering to the niggers, this time.
My question is when does my "White privilege" kick in. I'm still waiting for these politicians to ask the Whites what we want for the country, we do happen to still be the majority (don't worry I won't hold my breath). I guess according to these anti-whites, the only privilege we have is to subsidize the niggers and mud races to help them over take our White country.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/the-run/articles/2019-04-03/at-al-sharptons-summit-beto-orourke-commits-to-reparations-bill%3Fcontext=amp

Beto O’Rourke Takes a Stand on Reparations

David Catanese • April 3, 2019, at 12:22 p.m.

NEW YORK — Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke appeared to open the door to considering reparations for the descendants of slaves on Wednesday, in response to a spontaneous question from the Rev. Al Sharpton at the National Action Network convention.

Asked whether he would sign into law as president a bill sponsored by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas that would create a commission to consider reparations, O'Rourke replied with an emphatic, "Yes."

But just last month O'Rourke told an audience in Iowa he was not in favor of traditional reparations for African Americans, a position he was later confronted on during a stop in South Carolina.

"Why should I, as a black man, vote for you when you oppose reparations?" a man asked O'Rourke, according to Mediaite.

O'Rourke replied with a long answer arguing that making institutional changes like eliminating voter identification laws and gerrymandering would "begin ... to get some of that repair."

Sharpton's question came after O'Rourke addressed hundreds of NAN attendees in New York City.

"I appreciate the woman who asked me to say yes or no," O'Rourke said. He then referenced social justice advocate Bryan Stevenson. "He said foundational to reparations is the word repair. Foundational to repair is the truth, and until all Americans understand that civil rights are not just those victories that I began with at the outset of my comments but the injustices that have been visited and continue to be visited on people, we will never get the change we need to live up to the promise of this country. So absolutely I would sign that into law."

While this is the first time O'Rourke has taken a position on Lee's legislation, he never explicitly committed to supporting direct monetary payments. This posture signals he's at least now open to considering some form of reparations.

The issue has become a flashpoint in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.

Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kamala Harris of California have conveyed in some way they are for reparations, as has former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro, who also backed Lee's legislation in his remarks to NAN on Wednesday.

"Our country will never truly heal unless we address the original sin of slavery," he said.

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont has not endorsed reparations, questioning how they would be implemented.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2019 at 00:34 »
Here's another joke of a presidential "hopeful". He also openly promotes the anti-white agenda to pander to the niggers, muds, and queers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mayor-pete-buttigieg-sorry-for-saying-all-lives-matter

Mayor Pete Buttigieg sorry for saying "All Lives Matter"

BY EMILY TILLETT
UPDATED ON: APRIL 4, 2019 / 6:51 PM / CBS NEWS

South Bend mayor and Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg said Thursday that he is no longer using the phrase "all lives matter." Buttigieg referred to the phrase while speaking at Al Sharpton's National Action Network convention, which has become a high-profile event for Democratic candidates.

In his speech, Buttigieg stressed the importance of addressing racial inequalities.  "Racial justice must be compatible with being pro-rule of law and respectful of law enforcement doing the right thing. It should enhance, not diminish, the value of a good police department when we assert what should go without saying. But in these times it has to be said clearly, again and again, that black lives matter," Buttigieg said.

Buttigieg had said "all lives matter," a phrase disliked by activists, in his 2015 State of the City address. He also found himself in hot water after he demoted South Bend's first African American police chief, Darryl Boykins, in 2012. Boykins, who was under investigation for corruption at the time, claimed that his demotion was racially motivated.

On Thursday, after speaking to the largely African American audience, Buttigieg told reporters he didn't initially realize how the phrase "all lives matter" was used to undercut and "devalue" the Black Lives Matter movement. "Since learning about how that phrase was being used to push back on that activism, I stopped using it," the mayor said.

Buttigieg explained that he felt he was faced with a "tough choice" between "holding up the law" and "seeing our community torn apart" when weighing how to handle the Chief Boykins controversy.  Regardless, he said the issue made the community stronger, and told reporters that he believes he "would not have been re-elected in minority majority districts unless we had gone through this together and wound up more unified."

Buttigieg also said that some of the things he learned about race and policing were "things we learned the hard way in our community, especially early in my term when I had taken office, serious issues happened around civil rights that led to more mistrust."

Although he isn't officially running for president yet, Buttigieg did say that the "next president needs to set up a Department of Justice that will be ally to help any mayor and police department trying to do the right thing and hold accountable any mayor or police department who is falling short."

The mayor, who is slated to formally announce his 2020 run next weekend, also said he was pushing for an end to mandatory minimums and solitary confinement, which he called "a form of torture," as well abolishing the death penalty.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #3 on: 11 April 2019 at 15:44 »
Now the J.O.G. openly wants to put non-citizen mud races in our government. It may not be as politicians as of yet but it's the give an inch and they'll take a mile mentality.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/437137-democrats-introduce-bill-to-let-dreamers-work-for-congress

Democrats introduce bill to let 'Dreamers' work for Congress

BY JORDAIN CARNEY2,476TWEET SHARE MORE
Top headlines for April 11, 2019

Senate Democrats are introducing legislation that would make so-called Dreamers eligible to work on Capitol Hill.

The bill — spearheaded by Sens. Kamala Harris(D-Calif.), Catherine Cortez Masto (D-N.M.) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) — would expand the eligibility for a job as a congressional staffer or intern to include Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients, who came into the country illegally as children.

“The giant sign outside my office says ‘DREAMers Welcome Here’ because we know and value the contributions that these young people have made to their communities. But right now, those same young people are banned from giving back to their country by working for Congress. That has to change,” Harris, who is running for her party’s 2020 presidential nomination, said in a statement.

Durbin added that he has had Dreamers volunteer in his office and he had “seen firsthand how the people of Illinois would benefit if Dreamers could serve as paid employees in my office.”

“Many of them are dedicated to public service, and it makes no sense to deprive Congress of this homegrown talent pool,” he added.

The bill, according to a statement from Harris’s office, would apply to employment in both the House and Senate. Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.), has introduced the legislation in the House.

The proposal is supported by a myriad of immigration groups, including United We Dream, the National Immigration Law Center and Unidos.

But any immigration bill likely faces an uphill battle in Congress, where the issue has emerged as a lightning rod during President Trump's administration.

Trump made hard-line immigration rhetoric a key part of his presidential campaign and Republicans on Capitol Hill have been wary of breaking with him.

The Senate previously voted down three immigration bills after the White House came out hard against a compromise proposal spearheaded by a coalition of moderate lawmakers.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
This mutt (Sen. Kamala Harris) running for President is on a fast track to killing off the White Race. If you think the invasion is bad now just wait till this policy of Medicare for all is implemented. When it is we will never stop the flow of illegal, as our tax revenue will be drained at a record rate. In the long run reducing the family size of the overly taxed White Family even more, as the nigger as mud race population with free healthcare escalates exponentially.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/kamala-harris-medicare-all-includes-illegal-aliens

Kamala Harris: Medicare for All Includes Illegal Aliens

By Susan Jones | May 13, 2019 | 4:53 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Kamala Harris, now running for the Democrat presidential nomination, says people in this country illegally should have access to public safety, public education, and public health -- "period."

Harris, a guest on CNN's "State of the Union," said "I support Medicare for all. It is my preferred policy." She said she supports the bill introduced by Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Host Jake Tapper noted that Sanders' bill says, "'Every individual who's a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for health care services under the Senate.' Not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident."

Harris agreed.

"So you support giving universal health care and Medicare for all to people who are on this country illegally?" Tapper asked.

"Let me just be very clear about this," Harris said. "I'm opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health, period."

Tapper also noted that Sanders' bill, which Harris said she supports, would eliminate private insurance, but Harris argued the point.

Here's the entire exchange:

TAPPER: You said on stage with me in January that when it comes to private insurance -- quote -- "Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on."

HARRIS: Yes.

TAPPER: Now, you later said we don't need to get rid of all private insurance. So...

HARRIS: But let's clear that up. Wait. Jake, OK.

TAPPER: Which is -- which is it, exactly?

HARRIS: When we were together...

TAPPER: Yes.

HARRIS: And you will remember -- and roll the tape, please.

TAPPER: Yes, we can roll the tape.

HARRIS: That...

TAPPER: Well, you support the Bernie Sanders bill, which essentially gets rid of insurance.

HARRIS: I support Medicare for all, but I really do need to clear up what happened on that stage.

TAPPER: Yes, OK.

HARRIS: It was in the context of saying, let's get rid of all the bureaucracy. Let's get all of the waste...

TAPPER: Oh, not the insurance companies?

HARRIS: No. That's not what I meant. I know it was interpreted that way. If you watch the tape, I think you'll see that there are obviously many interpretations of what I said. What I meant is, let's get rid of the bureaucracy. As it relates to Medicare...

TAPPER: But the bill gets rid of insurance.

HARRIS: But -- no, no, no, no, it does not get rid of insurance. It does not get rid of insurance. And, listen -- and let me just tell you where I am. Let's tell you where I am.

TAPPER: OK. All right.

HARRIS: I support Medicare for all. It is my preferred policy.

TAPPER: As a principle, you mean, not Bernie Sanders' bill?

HARRIS: I support the bill.

TAPPER: OK.

HARRIS: I support the bill. I...

TAPPER: Well, because the bill gets rid of private insurance for everything that...

HARRIS: It doesn't get rid of supplemental insurance for...

TAPPER: Right, for cosmetic surgery, but for all...

HARRIS: So, it doesn't get rid of all insurance.

TAPPER: OK. It doesn't get rid of all insurance.

HARRIS: OK. Right.

TAPPER: ... but for all essential health care benefits.

HARRIS: But -- but why? Ask the question, why? The question -- the answer to that question is because Medicare for all and the vision of what it will be includes an expansion of coverage. So, Medicare for all will include vision. It will include dental. It will include hearing aids.

TAPPER: There are a lot of members of unions, for example, who like their private insurance...

HARRIS: Right. Right.

TAPPER: ... and the plans that have been negotiated on their behalf and don't want that replaced.

HARRIS: Right.

Well, listen, let me just tell you something. I completely agree with those members of organized labor who have negotiated for plans and have, in those negotiation processes -- processes, often give enough what could have been higher wages in exchange for a higher coverage for health care.

TAPPER: Right.

HARRIS: And we have got to -- we have to address that. It's a legitimate concern which must be addressed.

TAPPER: The bill also says -- quote -- "Every individual who's a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for health care services under the Senate," not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident.

HARRIS: Mm-hmm.

TAPPER: So you support giving universal health care and Medicare for all to people who are on this country illegally?

HARRIS: Let me just be very clear about this. I'm opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health, period

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 84
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2190
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1027
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1537
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4227
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]