No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #30 on: 05 July 2019 at 02:57 »
^ That’s shocking! An American jigaboo is aiding and abetting illegal migrants to purposely break the law! He does this to try and win the Beaner’s votes? They give him a “ pat on the back” for this?! What a President he’d make?!! What hope do you have?

The right people are in office now to get things done but all the dickheads come out of the woodwork to stymie them for their “free for all”!

Isn’t Juarez Mexico’s most hazardous City?

Juarez is a dangerous city but I do believe I've heard it referred to as the most dangerous.
As for this nigger (Booker), he does nothing but pander  or like a typical nig, loves to play the nigger victim card.
But your right Brother, if we get him or another nigger, mud or race traitor with his ideologies, we're definitely f*cked.

It’s a major concern for sure! Me personally , I’ve visited California three years ago and I saw a lot of homelessness where these illegals are definitely a contingent of , they are bringing disorder and disease to the community!

I was also shocked at the level of public drug abuse I saw there. The disfunction.

What is profound about America is the world needs a strong America! As I have said in the past America probably did more for the white race by beating the Japanese  and saving NZ/Aus than what Hitler achieved for the white race.
It’s something most Americans don’t think about each day but probably The white races greatest achievement ever!!!!

Now there are a few policies America has I don’t like but they are besides the point. I probably wouldn’t Be writing this if America didn’t grow to be what it did by white people!

It currently has the most GDP and largest economy. China is only catching up because the west fed her with our job for fourth years!

It’s sad for me seeing things as they are going now. Radicals and greedy US businesses are letting the beaners take over. So called politicians encourage open boarders.
America can’t afford another “Obama”. The world can’t afford another “Obama”!

Trump needs to stay and people need to co-operate! Otherwise there could be a civil war? Red vs blue states?!

The book :- “the camp of the saints” by Jean Raspail is comming true.
It is going to drive down living standards and wages in the US it’s going to hell in a hand basket!

If America falls down we all f’n fall down too!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #31 on: 05 July 2019 at 13:28 »
I'd pay to watch this. We'll set up a ring and let the race traitors beat each other to death.
Truthfully I'd be surprised if Biden makes it as the democratic nominee. He isn't dark or queer enough and has to many past policies to defend for the new age progressives.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d1f23c3e4b04c48141215ce

Joe Biden Taunts Donald Trump: ‘Walk Behind Me In A Debate, Come Here Man’

The Democratic 2020 candidate told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that Trump is “the bully that I’ve always stood up to.”

By Lee Moran
07/05/2019 06:57 AM ET

Democratic 2020 candidate Joe Biden poured cold water on the claim that he is intimidated by President Donald Trump in an interview with Chris Cuomo that aired on CNN’s “New Day” Friday.

“You walk behind me in a debate, come here man,” the former vice president told Cuomo, with his fists bunched up, in an apparent reference to Trump lurking behind his then-Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in one of the televised 2016 debates.

Help us tell more of the stories that matter from voices that too often remain unheard.

Cuomo asked Biden how Democrats can have confidence that he can “take on the biggest and the baddest” in Trump who “knows how to fight in the ring one-on-one.”

Biden replied that he had “never been accused of not being able to spar” and pointed to his record of challenging world leaders during his time in former President Barack Obama’s administration.

“I’ve been accused of being too aggressive,” he said.

Trump and Biden threatened violence against each other in 2018. Biden said he would’ve “beat the hell out of” Trump in high school over his treatment of women. Trump responded that, in a fight, Biden would “go down fast and hard, crying all the way.”

Biden told Cuomo he could beat Trump in the 2020 election “by just pointing out who I am and who he is and what we’re for and he’s against.”

“This guy is a divider-in-chief. This guy is acting with racist policies. This guy is moving to foment hate, to split. That’s the only way he can sustain himself,” he said.

“He’s the bully that I knew my whole life,” Biden added. “He’s the bully that I’ve always stood up to. He’s the bully who used to make fun, when I was a kid, of a stutter, and I smacked him in the mouth.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #32 on: 05 July 2019 at 21:54 »
^ Because “Stone Cold Said so”

I want to See Trump take on Billionaire Sorros in the ring  ;D
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #33 on: 05 July 2019 at 22:21 »
I want to See Trump take on Billionaire Sorros in the ring 

I'd pay to see that match too Brother. Haha
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #34 on: 07 July 2019 at 18:45 »
Always the same message. Take from the Whites to give to the niggers and mud races.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-announces-100b-plan-for-black-homeownership-tackling-racial-wealth-gap

Kamala Harris announces $100B plan for black homeownership, tackling racial wealth gap

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., announced Saturday that she would invest $100 billion of federal money into housing assistance for black families as part of an effort to close the racial wealth gap in the United States if elected president.

"After generations of discrimination, it’s time to give Black families a real shot at homeownership," Harris tweeted on Saturday.

While appearing at Essence's Global Black Economic Forum, she emphasized the role of homeownership in driving the growth of wealth in the U.S. According to Harris' campaign, she would help 4 million homebuyers through down payment and closing-cost assistance -- granting up to $25,000 from the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

"If we eliminate racial wealth disparities in homeownership rates, median Black wealth would grow $32,113 per household, and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 31 percent," her campaign said.

The program would target residents in red-lined communities -- areas the Home Owners' Loan Corporation has dissuaded lenders from investing in --  which her campaign identified as a culprit behind wealth disparities.

"Redlining has resulted in households of color receiving just 2% of the [Federal Housing Administration] loans expanded between 1934-1962, and formerly redlined neighborhoods are sites of deep racial disparities in home value and lending activity," an information sheet from her campaign read.

Her plan would also seek to increase credit access by alter crediting reporting standards to include payments on credit cards, student loans, auto loans, and mortgage payments.

The announcement came after polling showed her advancing amid a dispute with the frontrunner, former Vice President Joe Biden, over comments he made about racial issues.

After she targeted Biden during the first Democratic primary debate, Biden's lead dropped in a Quinnipiac poll. That same poll showed Harris rising from 7 percent to 20 percent and leading Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass.

Racial issues have become a major topic as many Democrats accused the administration of bias against minorities. Former Rep. Beto O'Rourke, D-Texas, also sought to address racial wealth disparities with a plan that would vastly expand the federal government's investment in women- and minority-owned businesses.

The 2020 hopeful claimed his plan would "unlock over half a trillion dollars" in resources and "spur the development of 200,000 new women and minority-owned small businesses."

It also would redirect $100 billion in federal contracting toward small businesses, expand access to mentorship opportunities, open a public credit reporting agency and work through certain avenues to expand access to markets and capital.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 104
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2210
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1042
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1552
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4234
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]