No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 September 2019 at 09:55
Newly discovered photo of Ben Klassen at Otto, NC. 8/8/88

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11578.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 August 2019 at 08:00
We don't always notice the MSM banging on about us ... but when we do, we make sure to keep it. So check out the usual "Nazi" bullshit from the anti-White SPLC in our latest half dozen posts in CREATIVITY IN THE MSM (NEWS).
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: The Niggers, Muds & Race-Traitors of the US 2020 Election
« Reply #10 on: 26 May 2019 at 21:55 »

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg finally got some policy positions on his website and he proposes “immigration laws to reflect today’s humanitarian and economic needs” as well as “reasonable security measures at the border.” Well, I feel better now, how about you? Last month, Buttigieg said he would be happy to welcome an infinite number of immigrants, legal or not, to his city, where he thought they would contribute to the snowplowing and need for more firefighters. Aw, shucks! Is that what the tiny Guatemalan woman who arrived at the Texas border with seven children wanted to do all along? Why didn’t they say so? Hand them each a helmet and hose!

The 2020 Democrats, with the media’s help, will either avoid the immigration issue as long as possible, or keep repeating “border security, border security, border security” in hopes that no one notices what they’re really after: Open borders and unabated immigration.

This Pete Buttigieg is dumb! He is a mayor and wants an infinite mob of illegals in his area? He better have money at the ready for:- housing, Gaols and Hospitals because the system will be clogged up in no time.

What would you call the Hispanic firemen? Hose A and Hose B!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 27 May 2019 at 14:54 »
It amazes me to the amount of pandering to such a small percent of a population to win an election. Especially when that group is such a devastating plague on the population. Unfortunately I do have to admit. I think if the Democrats can run the 2020 election off of the "woke litmus test", they will be able to trick a lot more of the Whites (either race traitors or racially confused) to vote in their favor, just to prove to everyone they're not "RACIST". It will be like when nigger Obama was elected. Hopefully I'm wrong, not because I believe the Republicans will save our race, but I do feel like they're at least a speed bump to a lot of the anti-white leftist ideology.

https://www.cpr.org/news/story/straight-talk-on-race-a-woke-litmus-test-for-2020-s-democratic-hopefuls

Straight Talk On Race A ‘Woke Litmus Test’ For 2020 Democratic Hopefuls

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS APR 24, 2019

After touring the National Lynching Memorial recently, former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper spoke of the “shame” he felt that some white people “kind of looked the other way during these lynching incidents.”

Former U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke of Texas has acknowledged he “clearly had advantages” as a white man. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts has said that any struggle she faced as a single mom was much more challenging for black women. U.S. Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio has talked about not knowing many black people when he was growing up. And Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, recently said, “Any white candidate needs to show a level of consciousness around issues like white privilege.”

Such candor surrounding race is becoming what Democratic strategist Joel Payne called a “woke litmus test” for any white person who wants to win the Democratic presidential nomination. In a field celebrated for its historic racial and gender diversity, white candidates are talking about systemic racism and white privilege to connect with voters of color and prove that America’s racial divisions aren’t lost on them.

Hickenlooper On The Campaign Trail:‘My Moment Is Yet To Come’

“All candidates, especially nonethnic minority candidates, need to be fluent in the issues that matter most to black America — police brutality, criminal justice reform, reparations, social justice,” said Payne, an alumnus of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

White presidential candidates are among the contenders who will have another chance to connect with voters of color on Wednesday at the She the People forum in Houston. The event, which is focused on women of color, includes O’Rourke, Warren and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont as speakers.

There are clear risks to Democrats who embrace talk of white privilege. Candidates could lose the moderate white men who live in suburbs and whose support will be necessary to defeat President Donald Trump. Republicans, including Trump, often blast Democrats for playing into “identity politics” when they talk about race.

Joe Biden’s presidential bid, expected to launch Thursday, could test whether it’s politically wise for candidates to speak so openly about race. Although he has positioned himself as a champion of racial equality, the former vice president is expected to wage a campaign aimed at winning back the working-class white voters who swung to Trump in 2016.

Given his decades in public life, Biden faces unique vulnerabilities on race that he will have to address early on in his campaign. He will likely face questions about his opposition to busing during the desegregation era. And he will face scrutiny for his role in Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill’s credibility nearly three decades ago along with his support of the 1994 crime bill that contributed to the racial disparities in prison sentencing at the center of the mass incarceration debate.

Not all candidates have talked so personally about race. Sanders, who struggled to win black voters in 2016, hasn’t spoken in depth about whether he has been treated better by society because he’s a white man.

Asked recently whether she has experienced privilege as a white person, Democratic candidate Kirsten Gillibrand of New York said, “I guess I don’t see it that way.” The U.S. senator from New York acknowledged persistent gender and racial bias. But pointing to her legislative accomplishments, she said, “A lot of that success was actually because I’m a woman.”

“I have great skills and listening, of finding common ground, of bringing people together,” she said. “I think those are some of my superpowers.”

Democratic strategist Jamal Simmons cautioned white candidates against “overdoing” talk about privilege and identity. But he said those who are turned off by such rhetoric “are probably not reliable voters for Democrats” in a general election.

The conversations about white privilege are an acknowledgment of the role black voters will play in the Democratic primary next year. For one, the primary features several candidates of color, including Sens. Kamala Harris of California, Cory Booker of New Jersey and former Obama Cabinet secretary Julián Castro. Each of them will make hard pitches to diverse voters and are also attending She the People.

The large size of the Democratic field and the way the primaries will unfold could also put voters of color in a more powerful position. After majority-white states Iowa and New Hampshire vote next year, the contest will swiftly move to more diverse places like Nevada, South Carolina, California, Texas and Georgia.

In a recent interview, Buttigieg said being “pro-racial justice should not be skin off the back of any white voter.”

“There’s certainly an environment where sometimes these ideas are pitted against each other, where it’s suggested, for example, that connecting with white working-class voters somehow means that you have to walk away from our commitment to racial justice — but our commitment to racial justice is part of the bedrock of the moral authority of the Democratic Party,” Buttigieg said.

But when asked whether he had experienced white privilege, he said that “part of privilege is not being very conscious of it, right?”

He added: “You’re much more conscious when you’re at a disadvantage than ... when you are on the beneficial side of a bias. But there’s no question that that’s a factor that has impacted people in many different ways.”

Rashad Robinson, executive director of the online civil rights organization Color of Change, said candidates must go further than being comfortable discussing white identity. They must be able to translate privilege into policies that address inequality, he said.

“I don’t need you simply talking about these issues,” said Robinson, who has talked to several 2020 Democrats. “I need you using your power to act on them. That, for me, is going to be the measure and the test.”
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 04 June 2019 at 02:25 »
Makes me sick to hear Whites pandering to the niggers, muds, and queers. Degrading themselves for the votes of the scum of the United States. People (if you want to call them that) who we as a race shouldn't even have in our Society. Race traitor politicians like Rep. Swalwell SwalloWell should be shipped off with the muds he loves so much.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/28/eric-swalwell-i-may-be-another-white-guy-but-i-know-when-to-pass-the-mic/

Eric SWALWELL: I MAY Be ‘Another White Guy’ but ‘I Know When to Pass the Mic’

Scott Olson/Getty
Images JOSHUA CAPLAN 28 May 2019

Presidential candidate Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) has publicly checked his privilege, saying that, as “another white guy,” there are gaps in his understanding of racial issues and vowing to “pass the mic to people who do have that experience.”

Speaking with Vice News, Swalwell declared, “A white guy who doesn’t see other identities or understand other experiences should not be president.”

The California Democrat continued: “And where there would be gaps in my knowledge or my experience, I will pass the mic to people who do have that experience. I’ve also pledged that I would ask a woman to serve as vice president.”

On Monday, Swalwell tweeted a video clip of the exchange along with a similar sentiment he expressed during the interview. “I may be ‘another white guy,’ but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic,” he wrote.

I may be "another white guy," but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic.

I may be "another white guy," but I know where there are gaps in my knowledge or my experience and I know when to pass the mic.

Swalwell’s comments come after the longshot White House hopeful conceded to donors on Sunday that campaign fundraising is on a “downtrend.”

“We’re writing to you with an urgent request. We just looked at our finances and it seems like we’re on a downtrend for this month’s fundraising numbers,” the email reads. “So many of you have stepped up to help us reach our goal of 65,000 individual donors, but we’re not quite there. We’re working hard to get to the debate stage and beyond.”

Swalwell, who is polling at 0 percent in several national polls, was one of Congress’ loudest voices pushing the now-debunked Trump-Russia collusion hoax. Appearing Sunday on the Fox News Channel, the lawmaker said he still believes President Trump colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 presidential election.

Earlier this year, the California Democrat received blowback for appearing to suggest imprisoning firearm owners who might oppose future restrictions on guns.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #13 on: 04 June 2019 at 04:24 »
Reading Between the Lines ...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/05/28/eric-swalwell-i-may-be-another-white-guy-but-i-know-when-to-pass-the-mic

What Eric Gobblen SwalloWell, who is polling at 0 percent in several national polls, says “A white guy should not be president.”

But if anybody is dumb enough to vote for him, SwalloWell declares that if elected, Whitey can go to hell. SwalloWell will only work for the advance of Niggerdom, “I may be ‘another white guy,’ but I know to pass the mic” to howling pack of porch monkeys.

As for White people, SwalloWell has a message for you too: He plans to imprison White firearm owners who might oppose future restrictions on guns.

Guns aint bad, it's White people that are bad, implies Eric Gobblen SwalloWell, referring to Libtard Rule Number 1: You cannot hold Niggers to the same legal and social standards as White Folk. That'd be RAYSIST! Niggers are always the victims of gun crime; Whites are the perps.

The only Nigger to ever refuse to vote Democrat

Washington Post: Guns Are Only Bad When White People Have Them
https://republicstandard.com/washington-post-guns-only-bad-white-people-them

HUFFPO: 2ND AMENDMENT IS RACIST BECAUSE BLACKS KILL EACH OTHER WITH GUNS
https://downtrend.com/71superb/huffpo-2nd-amendment-is-racist-because-blacks-kill-each-other-with-guns
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Hidden to Guests

• National Coordinator U.S.A. And Liaison to PM Joe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 04 June 2019 at 13:18 »
Racial Greeting from Texas,

Niggers and for that matter all mud races of people are known for a fact to be less intelligent than our beloved White Race. The average IQ of niggers without any white blood is 51, with the Average mud coming in at 59... The main problem is that the jews have been cramming down the throat of the white race for 2000 years the mixing of the races which has brought the niggers IQ up somewhat as well as the rest of the mud's. It needs to be every white brother and sisters obligation to our beloved white race to work hard and have beautiful white children and teach them that we are never to stoop so low as to mix our blood with the inferior races!
23/23 RaHoWa!
Always Remember the 23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin!

National Coordinator North America ...
And Liaison to Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus, Creativity Alliance

The Church of Creativity Texas

Reverend Doctor W Texas Creator
P.O. Box 2323 Longview
Texas 75605 U.S.A.
Emails: Texas@creativityalliance.com
             PM-Liaison@creativityalliance.com

Former Reverend COTC & WCOTC Texas

Race-Traitors & Naive Fools: The Dangers of Adopting Third World Kids

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 86
Last post 08 September 2019 at 20:44
by Hidden to Guests
White & Overseas? The Muds Will Use Any Excuse to Lock You Up!

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2190
Last post 16 January 2010 at 22:00
by Hidden to Guests
A Message of Love from Race Traitors

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 3
Popularity: 1028
Last post 19 August 2011 at 03:14
by Hidden to Guests
Chinese/Red Indian: Rice & Red Niggers Have a Common Ancestor

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Anthropology

Replies: 1
Popularity: 1538
Last post 02 November 2015 at 10:46
by Hidden to Guests
Identity Politics: Race, Gender, Religion & Sexual Orientation

Replies: 1
Popularity: 4227
Last post 30 January 2013 at 11:41
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]