No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: #BLM Black Lives Matter ... Kill All Da White People

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
Re: #BLM Black Lives Matter ... Kill All Da White People
« Reply #20 on: 03 March 2020 at 05:23 »
For years Black Supremacist group, Black Lives Matter have attempted to set up a meeting with the LA County District Attorney with the presumption being that all Black people are victims and all White people are racist criminals. LA County DA is a Black woman ...

LA County District Attorney’s Husband Pulls Gun on Black Lives Matter Activists

Nate Church | Breitbart (USA) | 2 March 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/02/la-county-da-husband-gun-black-lives-matter-activists

Excerpt: Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey’s husband brought a gun and deadly threats to the front door of their home on Monday morning as Black Lives Matter activists beat drums and chanted about DA Lacey.

Video from the scene credited to Black Lives Matter LA clearly shows David Lacey at the doorway of their Granada Hills home, pointing a weapon and shouting, “I will shoot you. Get off of my porch.”

“I don’t care who you are, get off of my porch, right now,” Lacey continued, once again raising the handgun toward an off-screen individual identified by the Real Justice PAC as California State Professor of Pan-African Studies Dr. Melina Abdullah. “We’re calling the police,” Lacey said. “Okay, good,” she can be heard answering before he closes the door.

Abdullah and roughly 30 other Black Lives Matter activists had shown up in front of the embattled DA’s house early on Monday morning, protesting her refusal to meet with activists within the southern Los Angeles community. “She hasn’t met with the Black community since 2016.”

Lacey has long been at odds with many of her constituents for a perceived lack of action toward addressing issues of racism and violence during her tenure. Still, she maintains that harassment at her home steps well over the line.

“Our home is our sanctuary,” Lacey said in a press conference hours later. “I do not believe it is fair or right for protesters to show up at the homes of people who dedicate their lives to public service.” While she said she was “profoundly sorry” for her husband’s response, she maintains that it was “rooted” in genuine fear.

“It was just him and I in that house and we really didn’t know what was about to happen,” she told the press.

Comment:

This is what happens when you allow Black Supremacy to take control. If the DA had done her job, it wouldn't be harmless White Activists that would have been hounded into prison, it would instead have been rioting Black Supremacists locked up with their leaders sentenced to life imprisonment for inciting riots leading to multiple arson and murder.

... But no. Charging a Black Supremacist for committing a criminal offence in today's world is RACIST! Let's instead look for a White Man and get him on trumped up Hate-Speech charges.
See: Federal Funds Used to Research ‘Hate Speech’ on Social Media
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11809.0.html

How many White Men has that Black DA locked up on bogus Hate-Crime charges?

Cailen.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/CreativityAlliance

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

Black Thug Lives Matter = White Guilt

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1068
Last post 03 May 2016 at 21:11
by Hidden to Guests
Biggest Black Lives Matter Page on Faceboo Faked by White Man in Australia

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 3
Popularity: 893
Last post 12 April 2018 at 11:11
by Hidden to Guests