No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Woolworths:- Wishing Shoppers a "Happy Ramadan"

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Woolworths:- Wishing Shoppers a "Happy Ramadan"
« on: 13 June 2018 at 10:15 »
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/happy-ramadan-signs-at-239-woolworths-stores-creates-a-stir-with-some-customers-threatening-to-boycott-stores/news-story/2b144c691e39682eb02384fc460a80b2?nk=40f08d7b594e77f77210150ed54980ea-1528937660

WOOLWORTHS is wishing some customers a “Happy Ramadan” — but not everybody is celebrating.

The supermarket giant has Ramadan promotions in 239 stores in areas with big Muslim populations.

At Sunshine’s Marketplace Woolworths, posters and a display of nuts and dried fruit greet customers.

The month-long Islamic religious festival involves fasting in daylight hours.

But some customers have complained the promotion is offensive and un-Australian.

On the supermarket’s Facebook page, one person accused the chain of “pandering to a minority”.

Another said: “I find this kind of advertising OFFENSIVE, as an Australian & as a female!!!”.

And another said the signs were offensive to her beliefs and she would boycott stores where they were displayed.

Woolworths spokesman Russell Mahoney said the promotion was running in 239 stores around Australia.

“We celebrate as many international festivities as possible to support the diverse population of Australia,” he said.

That included Diwali, Lunar New Year and Passover.

Islamic Council of Victoria secretary Ghaith Krayem welcomed Woolworths’ promotion and said people who opposed such initiatives did so out of ignorance and unsubstantiated fears.

“Ramadan is a time of reflection and renewal and maybe it is also a time for all of us to be inclusive rather than push each other away.”

Oh! For F's sake?! What's the go with making these sand niggers welcome?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• National Coordinator U.S.A. And Liaison to PM Joe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Texas - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Woolworths:- Wishing Shoppers a "Happy Ramadan"
« Reply #1 on: 13 June 2018 at 13:01 »
I hate to hear that about the Woolworths stores... they shut there doors here in the states back in 1997-98. I remember them when I was a kid, of course that was a long time ago and we defiantly had a brighter and whiter world back then. But in the big scheme of things I would not worry about the Woolworths stores catering to the muslims/sand niggers/niggers, as much as I would about the muslims themself and the muslims religion... What the muslims have done with there religion is what "We Creators" must do, band together behind our beloved White Race and teach our children the truth, we are different, we  are smarter and to co-mingle with niggers or any type mud race is only detrimental to the White Race. I realize there is little to no hope for a lot of people who are members of the "White Race", but I urge each Creator to be on the lookout for Members of the White Race who are searching for a answers and realize that the "Big Spook in the Sky book" the bible was wrote to destroy the white race, bring them in your circle, introduce them to "NER and the  White Mans Bible"
23/23 RaHoWa!
Always Remember the 23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin!

National Coordinator North America ...
And Liaison to Reverend Dr Joe Esposito - Pontifex Maximus, Creativity Alliance

The Church of Creativity Texas

Reverend Doctor Harold Wilson Jr
P.O. Box 927 Gladewater
Texas 75647 U.S.A.
Emails: Texas@creativityalliance.com
             PM-Liaison@creativityalliance.com

Former Reverend COTC & WCOTC Texas

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #2 on: 11 March 2019 at 20:15 »
A Hindu man who ate beef that was wrongly labelled as lamb has asked the supermarket to pay for his flights back to India so he can be cleansed by priests.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6793987/Hindu-man-claims-ate-beef-wrongly-labelled-lamb-asks-Countdown-pay-flights.html

Jaswinder Paul claims he bought the meat from Countdown Blenheim on New Zealand's South Island in September.

He said he cooked the contents and began eating it before discovering the dish was beef instead of lamb, as labelled. 

In the Hindu culture, cows are considered sacred and not to be touched.

By eating beef, Mr Paul said he broke his religious vow and needed to be flown back to India to be 'purified' by priests, stuff.co.nz reported.

'According to my religion, I have to go back to my country and do sacred things for four to six weeks, and be purified by priests, so I can continue on my religious path. It's a long process,' he said. 

Mr Paul said he would have to close his small business to pay for the overseas trip, which would substantially affect his income.

He also said his family has stopped talking to him since he ate the beef

Mr Paul approached Countdown who apologised for the mistake and offered him a $200 gift voucher.

He rejected the gift voucher and is requesting the supermarket pay for his travel abroad for his purification.

Following several months without a reply, Mr Paul went back to Countdown in February.

The supermarket once again apologised to him and said the gift voucher still stood.

Furious at their response, Mr Paul is now seeking compensation through the courts.

'I don't want to go to court against a big corporation. I just want to go home,' he told the publication.

'I understand this looks like a simple matter, but for me this is very hard. I break my religion [vows] because of someone else's negligence
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
  • Administrator
  • The Church of Creativity South Australia
      • Hidden to Guests
      • My Awakening as a White Racial Loyalist
« Reply #3 on: 13 March 2019 at 04:54 »
In the Hindu culture, cows are considered sacred and not to be touched.

By eating beef, Mr Dothead said he broke his religious vow and needed to be flown back to India to be 'purified' by priests, stuff.co.nz reported.

He also said his family has stopped talking to him since he ate the beef

I wish those dot-headed bastards would stop talking to me. They're always calling.
Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
P.O. Box 420, Oaklands Park, SA, Australia, 5046

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Business: https://CreativeITworld.com | Cailen@creativeitworld.com
Find me on Gab: @CailenCambeul

Creator Flags, the Holybooks of Creativity, Shirts & More ...
See https://CreativityStorefront.com

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain.

So Woolworths Put Out a "RACIST" T-Shirt?

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 1129
Last post 14 October 2014 at 13:25
by Hidden to Guests
Digitizing "Survival of the White Race"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 1
Popularity: 2590
Last post 11 April 2013 at 11:20
by Hidden to Guests
Australia's Prime Minister KRudd says "Sorry" to the Abos

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2765
Last post 19 January 2013 at 04:03
by Hidden to Guests
Nigger to Lead the Grand Ol' Party, The So-Called "White Man's Party"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 5
Popularity: 4703
Last post 06 June 2019 at 11:44
by Hidden to Guests
Dr. Pierce Comments on the "Movement"

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Positive Activism

Replies: 2
Popularity: 2195
Last post 29 July 2018 at 04:36
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]