Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Rewards for victims - but only if they are PC ...

Muslims attacked in the Christchurch mosque massacre are to be granted permanent residency in New Zealand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6953195/Muslims-attacked-Christchurch-mosque-massacre-given-NZ-permanent-residency.html

The New Zealand immigration department created a new visa on Wednesday specifically for people who were at the Masjid Al Noor or Linwood mosques during the attacks.

Their immediate families will also be covered by the visa.

Fifty people were killed when a gunman stormed the two mosques and opened fire on March 15.

Another 50 were seriously injured in the attacks that were the worst case of terrorism in New Zealand's history.

The Christchurch response permanent resident visa (2019) is effective from April 24 and applies to anyone who was present at either mosque at the time of the attack.

Immediate family members of those who were present are also entitled to the visa, however, those who are granted the visa must have been living in the country at the time and not a tourist

In what is thought to be a move to circumvent anti-immigration campaigners, announcement of the visa was not promoted, appearing only as a link on the New Zealand immigration website.   

Applications close on April 24 2021 for the visa

What are they trying to do? Collect the set? Replace the missing muds that they lost in the attack? Offer a consolation prize? Hey! We'll give you welfare and benefits and a shot at a passport (Allowing you access to Australia too) if you escaped Tarrantino and everybody here will shell out for you?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

I wonder if the other "helpers" spoken about in the attack in the above video are Kiwis? EG, the bloke ushering Tarrant to his parking spot in his film?

If they were on the property and not tourists but perhaps students residing in NZ, and if they were on the property would they have not been granted the visa? They could have been foreign conspirators?
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Thu 25 Apr 2019If they were on the property and not tourists but perhaps students residing in NZ, and if they were on the property would they have not been granted the visa? They could have been foreign conspirators?

It's RAYSIST to suggest that Chinks or Kikes were involved. The official story is BLAME WHITEY.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/man-arrested-after-explosive-material-found-at-davoren-park-home/news-story/7cf268ded7b289a4b47297d62625827d

A man has been charged with making explosives and police detonated a series of bombs at his Davoren Park home today, but investigators say the find is "not terrorism-related".

Homes in Adelaide's north were evacuated and an air exclusion zone put in place as the "highly volatile" explosive known as "Mother of Satan" was safely detonated over four 10-minute intervals.

Aaron Ellis, 43, appeared in Elizabeth Magistrates Court on Tuesday charged with possession and manufacture of explosives after police found dangerous material at his Davoren Park home on Monday night

One of the explosives allegedly found is known as 'Mother of Satan', or TATP triacetone triperoxide.

SA Police acting assistant commissioner Craig Patterson said the substance was allegedly found in a container in the freezer in a shed at the man's home.

Ellis first came to police attention in February when he allegedly posted on social media that he "hated Muslims".

Mr Patterson said police searched Ellis' home at the time but took no action due to "insufficient evidence".

New information received on Monday prompted police to return and searched the house.

"It is not a terrorism-related incident," Mr Patterson said.

"However investigators from the State Protection Security Branch are assisting the local district officers in this investigation.

"The accused may have some right-wing, nationalist, anti-Muslim views and I stress they are only views to our knowledge, which are being further explored

"We have no information that this person was making any threat intending to use violence against anyone.

"At this point in time to our information there is no suggestion this is a terrorism-related incident so we don't want to declare it without that knowledge so the investigation will continue to see what the motives are."

Mr Patterson said police had not ruled out terrorist activity as the investigation continues but that remains "subjective

Sounds like right wing people in SA are getting scrutinised intensively?
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

This guy visited a whole lot of non white countries. Let's face it there are many good things to see and learn from in some of these places.
I myself have been to non white lands. Muslim and non Muslim This doesn't make me want to buy into Islam.

I don't think much of Jews either! Seems Tarrant had a stay in Israel  of a week there. 3 years ago.  There are a lot of historical things to explore there and given Tarrant says he hasn't any problem with Jews if they stay out and don't invade other people's lands he is happy. I can understand somebody wanting to look at tourist attractions and sites of interest.

What I don't get is:- He hates Turkey's president and Turks but has an extended stay in Turkey, likes Pakistan and it's people.

Visits Commie North Korea and thinks China is the best state.
Claims to be "Eco fascist". A fan of Oswald Mosley .Former:- Commie and Anarchist.

Was he just going to these places just for :- Museums , Historical sites? Apparently if you go to North Korea you can only leave your tour group if you are in your hotel. They are real strict with foreigners!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-21/christchurch-attacks-accused-brenton-tarrant-facing-new-charges/11134784

New Zealand police charged Brenton Harrison Tarrant with one count of engaging in a terrorist act. An additional murder charge and two additional attempted murder charges were also filed.

Tarrant is now facing 92 charges — 51 charges of murder, 40 of attempted murder, and one terrorism charge.

The victims' families and survivors were told about the new charges at a meeting with police on Tuesday afternoon.

"The charge will allege a terrorist act was carried out in Christchurch on 15 March 2019 and follows consultation between Police, Crown Law and the Christchurch Crown Solicitors Office," NZ police said in a statement.

We all knew from the moment he got apprehended he'd never see daylight again . They can throw more charges at him but he Knew by behaving how he did it would've been  "game over" for him.
The Price is Reich!