Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6833691/Waleed-Aly-grills-prime-Minister-Scott-Morrison-asks-government-Islamophobia-problem.html

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has accused Waleed Aly of a smear campaign over claims he once suggested using Muslim immigration for political gain.

A fired-up Mr Morrison told The Project host during a live, on-air interview Thursday night that the claims had damaged his reputation in the Islamic community.

'You implied Muslims couldn't feel safe because they had a PM who had somehow been prejudiced against them and I don't believe that's true,' he said.

The pair locked horns in an intense and awkward interview after Aly took aim at anti-Muslim sentiment in politics following the Christchurch terror attack.

He repeated claims originally made in a newspaper that Mr Morrison once suggested colleagues exploit fears over immigration for political gain during a 2010 shadow cabinet meeting

'Can't you see that what you're suggesting is at complete odds with the experience that I have been involved in over the last 10 years of my public life?' Mr Morrison told Aly on Thursday night.

'I was shadow immigration minister at the time and I was very concerned about these issues and the way people were feeling in the community.

'I was concerned that we needed to address them ... I was acknowledging there were fears, and we had to address them. Not exploit them.'

Aly had referenced a 2011 report in the Sydney Morning Herald to make the claim, which Mr Morrison called a smear and a lie earlier in the week.

But The Project host challenged Mr Morrison's claim that the report was not valid.

'Can you tell me who was lying?' Aly said.

Mr Morrison responded that it could have been anyone who spoke to a journalist at the time with the intention to smear him, and questioned the credibility of the sources.

'You talk about people who have been on the record,' Aly said.

'There is at least one saying it did happen, you have multiple journalists, reporting multiple sources.'

When asked if the Coalition had a problem with Islamophobia, Morrison responded.

'I don't believe the Liberal party does,' Mr Morrison said.

This :-Brown , smelly rat needs to shut up!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6834047/Woman-family-killed-New-Zealand-mosque-massacre-says-FORGIVE-attacker.html

A woman whose brother and parents were killed in the New Zealand mosque massacre has said she will forgive the attacker if he repents and converts to Islam.

Ghulam Hussain, his wife, Karam Bibi, and their son Zeeshan Raza, all of Pakistan, were killed when a terrorist gunman went on the rampage in Christchurch last week. 

The only one now left alive in their family is Zeeshan's sister, who lives in Karachi.

In an interview, Maryam Gul said that after initial anger, she has decided she can forgive the man who carried out the horrifying attack, that left 50 dead and dozens more injured last Friday

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a suspected white supremacist who was living in New Zealand, has been charged with murder over the attacks.

Gul told the BBC: 'First of all I wanted him to be punished very severely, but then I realised that's not the sunnah (example) of my prophet

'He used to forgive the person who killed his relatives. I want him (the killer) to become Muslim and repent, and see that it's wrong and realise how beautiful Islam is.'

Her parents were visiting Zeeshan for the first time from Pakistan when they were slaughtered along with their son. He had previously described New Zealand as 'paradise'

Mr Raza, who had a degree in mechanical engineering, moved to Auckland In 2014 as a permanent New Zealand resident.

He had only moved to Christchurch a few days before the attack and was renting a home close to the Al Noor mosque - one of two mosques attacked on the day.

His retired father, Ghulam Husain, once worked for Pakistan Airlines

Maybe he'll convert to Islam ?After all he has been to Pakistan and likes Pakis. One day he is a Commie, next Anarchist , Fascist, tomorrow Vegan Hippie, next week Buddhist ,next month Islamic.

Imagine if he did convert to Islam ? He could turn into perhaps the most shocking Islamic terrorist! Wonder what his next film's sound track would be as a Muslim?
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

You can already do that. Run the film backwards with cheery Islamic music and watch them all rise from the dead and live happily ever after.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Thu 21 Mar 2019
You can already do that. Run the film backwards with cheery Islamic music and watch them all rise from the dead.
Ok that original film of his is banned but .... if you edit it and speed it up with the Benny Hill Yakety Sax music from the chase scene, as an alternative sound track to his five chosen songs it becomes something else?

I wonder if that Turkish president would be keen to play such a version at his political rallies?

The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

I've been thinking about this since the shootings first happened, and with the additional information we now have, I have come to a conclusion.

Brenton Tarrant shot those Muslims as the Marxist Anarchist he once professed to be. He was not in any way a White Nationalist/White Racial Activist.

* Tarrant went to North Korea as a Marxist Anarchist and remains an admitted admirer of Communist China.
   - Tarrant would have not been able to successfully infiltrate any established White Nationalist/White Racial Activist organisation.
   - Tarrant's chosen group to infiltrate and embed himself in rely on anonymity and accept anyone without background checks.
   - Tarrant's terminology regarding White Nationalists/White Racial Activists remains Marxist oriented.
   - The language of Tarrant's Karl Marx (and pro-Homosexual, pro-Israeli, anti-Islam Breivik) inspired Manifesto is Marxist oriented.
   - The ideology, and the few phrases and terminology used by Tarrant that appear to be White Nationalist/White Racial Activist in origin are well known by Mainstream Media and Marxists.

* Tarrant also visited Israel.
   - Did Tarrant liaise with Israeli intelligence services?

* Neither Communist China or North Korea tolerate Islam. Nor does Israel.
   - In its time, Soviet Russia also did not tolerate Islam and was at war for decades attempting to crush Islam.
   - North Korea and China would without a doubt encourage any Marxist Anarchist to slaughter Muslims at home.
   - However, only as a self confessed so-called White Supremacist would any terrorist act in Western Nations produce the resulting destabilisation of anti-Communist resistance that would benefit Marxist ideology.

* Jewish Supremacists and Israel also benefit from Tarrant's actions.

* Demonising of the White majority in all Western Nations has been standard operating procedure for Marxists since the days of Lenin.
   - Enforced Third World immigration into Western Nations has always been used by the Marxists to destabilise Western Nations.
   - Marxists have always sought to pit the different socio-economic, cultural and racial groups in Western Nations against one another.
   - The stated goal of Marxist leaders is always and invariously, a Black Marxist Republic - South Africa, the US and Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

* The results of the Christchurch Massacre are:
   - Destabilisation of anti-Communist elements at all levels in Western Nations.
   - Disarming and disfranchisement of anti-Communist elements in Western Nations.
   - The advancement and enforcement of existing (Marxist oriented) Hatecrime Laws in Western Nations.
   - All anti-Communists in Western Nations will now be entered into a database of Hatecrimes.
   - All entered into the Hatecrime Database are presumably guilty of anti-Communist Conspiracy/Hatecrimes.
   - All details of the Hatecrime Database are to be shared internationally.

* Benefits from the Chinese, North Korean and general Marxist world view are:
   - All of the above.
   - The removal of barriers to Chinese hegemony of Western Nations.
   - In the advent of a Marxist takeover of the Nation or State, all persons entered in the Hatecrime Database are to be executed.

* Why New Zealand?
   - An easy - no risk target previously targeted by French and Israeli intelligence.
   - Easy access to high powered weapons.
   - Tarrant being Australian born guarantees Australia's involvement as much as New Zealand.
   - Goal to disarm population of New Zealand, Australia and the USA.
   - Murder rate of approximately 35 per year means a major global national, regional and global impact.
   - Using the Trump name to promote anti-White pogroms in the USA.

* Remaining questions relating to Tarrant's associations with Islam:
   - Did Tarrant liaise with Chinese or other anti-Islam Communist elements during his time in Turkey, Pakistan and Croatia?
   - Did Tarrant liaise with Islamic, pro-Chinese elements during his time in Turkey, Pakistan and Croatia?
   - Did Islamic elements select Christchurch Mosque as a target due to sectarian issues or for martyrdom?

Conclusion:

The Christchurch Massacre was designed to destabilise Western Nations - particularly Australia and New Zealand who currently stand in the way of total Chinese hegemony in the Pacific Region.

Brenton Tarrant was a Communist and remains today a Communist taking instruction from North Korea and China, and/or possibly Israel. Tarrant most probably expects to one day be released from prison to be welcomed by his Chinese Marxist overlords as a hero of the Globalist Communist Cause. Or perhaps he will convert to Judaism and be shipped off to Israel, and a hero's welcome?
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

If his instruction did come from either North Korea or China, they picked on the smallest of the 5 eyes nations. Being Australian as well and having slayed Muslim's brutally and publicly. This would enrage not only Indonesia who we just signed a free trade deal with. It'd enrage local Muslims enough to carry out guerilla style revenge attacks like the Cronulla aftermath whilst in Australia.

China or North Korea doesn't want Uncle Sam in the region or Indonesia cooperating with Australia or NZ.
Indonesia and Australia/US could blockade China's ships bringing resources from Africa.

There have been Indonesian lunatics who have killed Westerners in bomb blasts in Bali before. They may pull something like that once more?

I wonder how many people in Australian or even NZ Nationalist groups have met this guy? (None!) He said he was a Lone Wolf. If he was doing it because he wanted to be Lone Wolf why be a "Show Pony" and make such a graphic film of his killings to a sound track? You can't deny it is something you'll never forget seeing, it is so shocking it is like a movie.

I don't think he banked on the Turkish president taking segments of it and playing it to large crowds though? Look at the diplomatic problems we got now!

The film went viral and I can understand why it stops you dead in your tracks. He timed the music with themes to coincide with different parts in time of his video it seemed. It went for 17 mins. The radio was saying it got cut off when Facebook was notified of it's violent content?

Notice no White Nationalist bands featured in his sound track? You'd think perhaps if he was Nationalist that he'd have stuff like No Remorse - BBQ in Rostock CD playing?
The Price is Reich!