Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

An Adelaide man who posted social media comments in support of the Christchurch mosque massacre has been granted bail on condition he keep off the internet.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/law-order/chad-vinzelberg-appears-in-court-on-firearm-charges-after-allegedly-supporting-christchurch-terror-attack-online/news-story/5b2415ac8f5c3655542f2e8240f73733

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6824105/Terror-attack-supporter-37-kept-weapons-shed-cries-court.html

Chad Rolf Vinzelberg, 37, hung his head and wept as he faced Elizabeth Magistrates Court on Monday charged with one count of aggravated possessing a firearm without a licence and four counts of using or possessing a prohibited weapon

Police prosecutor Brevet Sergeant Peter Finey told the court police were on Friday made aware of comments posted by Vinzelberg and photos that showed him with a firearm.

"It was after the Christchurch massacre," he said.

"He posted certain things on Facebook in support of that."

The court heard the discovery led police to search Vinzelberg's home at Smithfield, north of Adelaide, where they seized a fake pistol, extendable baton and two flick knives from under his mattress, and a medieval mace and crossbow from his shed.

In an interview, Vinzelberg told officers he bought the fake pistol at a garage sale several years ago, and the other weapons were bought online, on Gumtree or at a shop at Salisbury.

Brevet Sergeant Finey said police were opposed to all forms of bail because of the potential danger posed by Vinzelberg.

"The messages posted on Facebook by the defendant (that) brought him to police attention are significant in concern and, in light of that, the prosecution have a general concern for the safety of the public," he said.

But defence lawyers said a lot of the seized weapons were mounted ornamental items found in what Vinzelberg referred to as his "man cave".

They also argued Vinzelberg worked 40-60 hours a week as a demolition rigger, pays the mortgage on his family's home, and had never been remanded in custody before.

"Vinzelberg" sounds like a Jewish name? That's Besides the point.  The witch hunt has started and they think some guy that bought replica pistols and a meadeavel mace and a hunting crossbow is going to go about making trouble?

Well he did live in Smithfield. A ghetto suburb in Northern Adelaide. A place that can be rough and full of Junkies and non-Whites. Not exactly posh people in your neighbourhood can pay you a visit if they choose to.

Do you think a White guy living there is going to be overly friendly to the criminal Sudanese the system dumped near him as neighbours?

We don't know exactly what he said about the Christchurch killer. I have stated that the killer did the wrong thing. What Vinzelberg said is an opinion. If it is offensive, being offended is a choice! No financial or physical loss.

If he had other prohibited weapons he can be in hot water or guns with no license that is fair enough though. Just I am tired of Thought-Policing!

They chase people around with a discipline stick now for voicing opinions on current affairs? Distasteful jokes?

Reminds me of the Death's head song "Nature of the Beast". Seek it out.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Rev.Cambeul

HATECRIME HOAX ALERT!!!

'I'll kill as many invaders as I can': Christchurch 'copycat' threatens to murder Muslim worshippers at an Australian mosque

* Police investigating threats by Christchurch 'copycat' towards Geelong mosque
* Anonymous social media post threatened similar mass shooting to Christchurch
* Chilling threats made just hours hundreds attended the mosque for open day
* Local Islamic community vowed to not give in to messages of fear and hatred

Kylie Stevens | Daily Mail (UK) | 19 March 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6823857/Christchurch-copycat-threatens-murder-Muslim-worshippers-Geelong-mosque.html

https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/geelong/terrorism-police-investigate-online-threat-to-kill-worshippers-at-geelong-mosque/news-story/21e51043585f21cf2dca744be81b174b

A Christchurch 'copycat' has made a chilling post on social media threatening to kill worshippers at a mosque in regional Victoria.

Victoria Police has confirmed they are investigating a report of 'concerning' social media posts detailing plans to carry out a mass shooting at the Islamic Society of Geelong mosque.

The threats were made on Sunday, just hours after hundreds of worshippers and community members flocked to the mosque to pay their respects to the 50 people killed in New Zealand's Christchurch terrorist attack on Friday.

The anonymous post was directed at Geelong.

'Yes I am a copy cat I will be visiting the mosque and kill as many invaders as I can in the time I get I will then shoot myself in front of police,' the post stated.

Police attended the mosque on Sunday night and conducted checks. The area was deemed safe before before the mosque was closed for the evening shortly after 6.30pm.

'Local police have reached out to leaders from within the mosque community and will also ensure an increased police presence in and around the area,' a Victoria Police spokeswoman told Daily Mail Australia.

'It is concerning that at times we see members of the community think they are entitled to use intimidation and or violence to express their views and are intolerant of communities.'

'As the investigation is ongoing it wouldn't be appropriate to comment further at this stage.'

The mosque represents more than 8,000 Muslim families in Geelong, according to its website.

'Our vision is to build a better community for all Australians through the empowerment of Muslim,' it states.

The Geelong Mosque represents more than 8,000 Muslim families in the region

Imam Shaykh Mohammad Ramzan told the Geelong Advertiser he had been alerted to the threats by police.

He added the Islamic community has vowed to not give in to messages of fear and hatred and that the overwhelming community support has made them stronger than ever, despite the threats.

'Our main message to the community is that everything is normal,' he told the publication.

'The support from the community has given us so much strength — it has made us feel many years younger.'

Deakin University's Professor of Global Islamic Politics Greg Barton urged leaders, the media and commentators to act responsibly and reject violence.

He also urged the community to not live in fear and instead unite together in solidarity.

Earlier on Sunday, the mosque attracted a massive turnout for the Islamic Council of Victoria's annual mosque open day, including local MPs Richard Marles, Sarah Henderson and Christine Couzens.

'I have no doubt the many hundreds of people who attended came in solidarity and to express their horror of the shocking events in New Zealand. It made me feel proud of the Geelong community to see so many visit the mosque to show they care,' Ms Couzens posted on Facebook.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

A Christchurch insulation company which promotes Nazi themes has been reported to police and removed from a popular review website following a terrorist attack at two Christchurch mosques on Friday.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111386125/nazithemed-company-beneficial-insulation-reported-to-police-after-christchurch-shootings

Beneficial Insulation, which was incorporated in 2010, features a number of Nazi-related themes in its name and branding.

Stuff has also sighted an angry email Beneficial Insulation owner Phil Arps sent to a customer which was signed off with a false Adolf Hitler quote and featured right wing extremist views

The company's white extremist branding and Arps' racist views, which he promotes online, sparked a public outcry in the wake of the mass shooting in Christchurch which left 50 people dead with another 34 still in hospital.

Beneficial Insulation's company logo is a sunwheel, or black sun, which was appropriated by Nazis.

Beneficial Insulation also charges $14.88 per metre for insulation – 14.88 is a hate symbol popular with white extremists.

The company's website www.BIIG.co.nz, is an acronym for the company's full name Beneficial Insulation Installs Guaranteed. BIIg was the name of a barracks at Auschwitz concentration camp, operated by Nazi Germany in occupied Poland during World War II and the Holocaust

The company's staff wear camouflage print uniform.

Over the weekend the Insulation Association removed Beneficial Insulation from its website when it became aware of the company.

Tradesman review website Builderscrack also removed Beneficial Insulation from its website and reported the company to police

A Builderscrack spokesman said as soon as it was made aware of Beneficial Insulation on Saturday via Twitter the company's public profile was removed and its account deactivated.

It called police about the company on Monday morning.

Builderscrack was also advising homeowners who had been in contact with Beneficial Insulation of the situation.

"There is no place for this in our society
The whole Builderscrack team in Christchurch were "incredibly saddened" by Friday's attack, the spokesman said.

Police said on Saturday it could not comment on whether individuals or companies were, or had been, subject to police attention or an investigation.

Beneficial Insulation's website has been taken down and, after Stuff published a story about the company on Saturday, its Facebook page was removed.

Arps, who was previously made bankrupt in 2001, sent Stuff a series statements on Saturday which did not address questions put to him. He has since stopped responding to further requests for comment

having a price like $14.88 on your van is racist. Wearing camouflage clothes are not what nice boys do! BIIg must be something racist too somehow? Witch hunt!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6828449/Turkish-President-shows-footage-Christchurch-mosque-massacre-incite-hatred.html

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has ignored widespread criticism by continuing to show footage of the Christchurch mosque massacre at his campaign rallies.

The Turkish leader has been using clips from the attack to denounce Islamophobia ahead of March 31 local elections as he tries to stoke nationalist and religious sentiments.

Speaking at the northern town of Eregli on Tuesday, the president called on New Zealand to restore the death penalty for the gunman who killed 50 people at two mosques on Friday.

'If New Zealand fails to hold the attacker accountable, one way or another we will hold him to account,' he said
'There are no sentences longer than 15 years in our laws,' he continued.

'What are you saying? [Someone] is going to slaughter 50 Muslims who are worshipping, and there's no such article in your laws?

'This is human life. How cheap is human life. If there's no such thing in your laws, then make new legislative regulations, and don't give murderers like these a right to life.'

Erdogan also took aim at New Zealand and Australia for sending troops to Turkey in the World War I Gallipoli campaign, claiming their motive was anti-Islam oriented.   

'Why did you come here? What business did you have here? We had no issues with you, why did you come all the way over here? The only reason: we're Muslim, and they're Christian.'

The president has been criticised for exploiting the video footage even as authorities have cracked down on the internet and social media to stop the clips from spreading.

The country's opposition party accused Erdogan of playing the footage 'for the sake of [winning] three or five votes.'

Facebook announced on Tuesday that the livestream was viewed less than 200 times live and 4,000 times in total before it was removed

The company said it used technology to block visually similar videos, before using audio tech as well, catching 1.5million videos before they were uploaded in 24 hours. A further 300,000 videos were later removed.

Erdogan has also been accused of inciting a rift between previously-warm diplomatic ties by referencing the sacred Gallipoli campaign of 1915 in the wake of the attack.

On Monday, the 65-year-old leader referenced the doomed campaign during a public address on an outdoor podium

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6829667/Gun-store-sold-mosque-massacre-suspect-guns-used-sells-AR-15-rifles.html

The gun superstore that sold weapons to the right-wing terrorist accused of shooting 50 people dead in the mosque attack in New Zealand, has sold out of the semi-automatic rifle used in the massacre

Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, a suspected white supremacist, was charged with murder on Saturday. Tarrant was remanded without a plea and is due back in court on April 5 where police said he was likely to face more charges.

While the owner of Gun City in Auckland has admitted the company sold Tarrant four of the firearms used in the attack, they say he did not obtain a AR-15-style semi-automatic assault rifle from them.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has said she is preparing to announce new gun laws within days, prompted by the horrific terror attack.

'Within 10 days of this horrific act of terrorism we will have announced reforms which will, I believe, make our community safer,' Ardern told a news conference after her cabinet reached in principle decisions on gun reform laws in the wake of New Zealand's worst ever mass shooting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6828797/Construction-workers-shocking-racist-rant-Christchurch-killings.html

London commuters were left terrified last night after a racist commuter launched into an anti-Muslim tirade during rush hour, saying: 'Just kill them'.

Passengers who were on the London Overground service near West Croydon in South London were forced to listen to the man say how he 'hated Muslims'.

He told other passengers about his hatred just four days after a white supremacist gunned down 50 worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
He said: 'I can't even get a train to work without even worrying if a Muslim is going to blow me up, you can't even do nothing these days. I'm London, I'm British till I die.'

He then went on to swear before saying: 'Who do they think they are? Just kill them. 49 Muslims got killed the other day and I was like come on mate you have to do that

'He was just saying things and he clearly didn't care about what was coming out of his mouth. This is London, for crying out loud. This is 2019, we don't need this.

'He was talking about his heritage and his grandparents and I told him there was no excuse for the things he was saying. You can't wish groups of people dead.

'You can't walk around London saying those things. From the things he was saying on the train I think he is the sort of person who is capable of killing a Muslim.

'When people are drunk you get to understand their true nature. If he had a chance to kill a Muslim and get away with it he would.

'We don't need to be spreading hate, we need to stand together. We don't need this in London it's just not acceptable. He knew exactly what he was saying.'

:-\He's probably got a UK passport but he isn't white.

He is right to fear a Muslim attack in England. They gave their country away. It has occurred before and probably again! What a "powder keg".
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6833691/Waleed-Aly-grills-prime-Minister-Scott-Morrison-asks-government-Islamophobia-problem.html

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has accused Waleed Aly of a smear campaign over claims he once suggested using Muslim immigration for political gain.

A fired-up Mr Morrison told The Project host during a live, on-air interview Thursday night that the claims had damaged his reputation in the Islamic community.

'You implied Muslims couldn't feel safe because they had a PM who had somehow been prejudiced against them and I don't believe that's true,' he said.

The pair locked horns in an intense and awkward interview after Aly took aim at anti-Muslim sentiment in politics following the Christchurch terror attack.

He repeated claims originally made in a newspaper that Mr Morrison once suggested colleagues exploit fears over immigration for political gain during a 2010 shadow cabinet meeting

'Can't you see that what you're suggesting is at complete odds with the experience that I have been involved in over the last 10 years of my public life?' Mr Morrison told Aly on Thursday night.

'I was shadow immigration minister at the time and I was very concerned about these issues and the way people were feeling in the community.

'I was concerned that we needed to address them ... I was acknowledging there were fears, and we had to address them. Not exploit them.'

Aly had referenced a 2011 report in the Sydney Morning Herald to make the claim, which Mr Morrison called a smear and a lie earlier in the week.

But The Project host challenged Mr Morrison's claim that the report was not valid.

'Can you tell me who was lying?' Aly said.

Mr Morrison responded that it could have been anyone who spoke to a journalist at the time with the intention to smear him, and questioned the credibility of the sources.

'You talk about people who have been on the record,' Aly said.

'There is at least one saying it did happen, you have multiple journalists, reporting multiple sources.'

When asked if the Coalition had a problem with Islamophobia, Morrison responded.

'I don't believe the Liberal party does,' Mr Morrison said.

This :-Brown , smelly rat needs to shut up!
The Price is Reich!