Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Mosque killer's mother is taken to police safehouse amid fears of revenge attacks on his family – as her dog is left at home alone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816333/Christchurch-mosque-killers-mother-police-hiding-case-revenge-threats.html

Left to fend for itself, it was photographed by Daily Mail Australia on Saturday sitting on a chair looking despondent and sitting a few metres from two empty food bowls.  &:(

Nigger's food and water bowls are all full. There's no telling when or IF I'd get bail should a JOG political opportunist decide it's useful to send his POLITICAL POLICE after me.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Morrison government has banned Milo Yiannopoulos from entering Australia after the controversial right-wing commentator responded to the New Zealand mosque massacre by describing Islam as a "barbaric" and "alien" religious culture.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/morrison-government-bans-milo-yiannopoulos-in-wake-of-christchurch-massacre-20190316-p514ri.html?fbclid=IwAR2u1MStSuf8kDG9oCJZaUUNxtW-SneifuRGYOqWghIl_qenGIZhYn22NKo

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816399/Right-wing-speaker-banned-Australia-calling-Islam-barbaric-religious-culture.html

The ban will be the third position the government has held in as many weeks on whether to allow the controversial figure to travel to Australia for a speaking tour later this year.

In early March, senior Coalition figures supported a preliminary Department of Home Affairs plan to deny Mr Yiannopoulos a visa, before backflipping three days later amid a backlash from some Liberal Party MPs and conservative media outlets.

That decision was reviewed on Saturday morning following Friday's terrorist attack at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch.

Australian citizen Brenton Tarrant is alleged to have killed at least 49 people and injured up to 50 others in a rampage using semi-automatic weapons he legally purchased in New Zealand

The Morrison government rushed to review the future of Mr Yiannopoulos, who has a history of attacking Muslims, after he used an overnight Facebook post to claim assaults like the one in Christchurch happen because the establishment "mollycoddles extremist leftism and barbaric, alien religious cultures".

He also defended right-wing commentator Candace Owens after Tarrant wrote in a manifesto that the conservative American political activist was the person who "influenced me above all".

"Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness," Tarrant wrote
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Sat 16 Mar 2019This Tarrant guy is so cliche from what I've seen and read. This man is definitely not cut from the same cloth as us Creators. It's like watching a movie, almost seems scripted at times. He's definitely a product of the anti-white news media. It all kind of makes me feel like his a plant from the J.O.G. to fuel the anti-white agenda, to show the world how bad Whites are, to make it harder for true White Loyalists and White Separatists to conjugate and to shame Whites from any allowance of pride.

That's not even a far fetched thought in today's society. Rush Limbaugh suggested the same thing, and the same thought has occurred to me over the last couple of days.

How could Tarrant have been used as a Pawn? Quite easily. Send in an FBI or Homoland Sec type to befriend the befuddled loony. Con him and supply him ... Dope him up and send him off to do the deeds of the Globalist multicultis. Instant knee-jerk enactment of anti-gun laws, anti-hate speech laws, anti-White laws ... and so on and so on. The thing is, we KNOW that the FBI does exactly that already. We've had it in Creativity. France and Israel have both used their operatives in New Zealand in the past, so why not the US? Why not Australia? Why not all three working together for their common agenda?

How many wars have they started using the same Black Flag tactics? How many of those unfulfilled plans have been in the pipeline that have been recently revealed via Freedom of Information Laws?

When you know what has gone down previously, the idea that NZ was a Black Flag op really isn't a far fetched idea at all.

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Sat 16 Mar 2019there is enough evidence to say Tarrant (under his current beliefs) could have never been a Creator or part of the Church of Creativity.

True. We would have kicked his arse and sent him packing. His love of Red China, hero worship of Breivik and - like Breivik - his hatred of those (us) that the MSM labels as neo-Nazis. He got his kicks as an 8-Chan troll. He was attached to nothing; had no roots. A White Globalist without a nation that claimed to be a Fascist without the slightest notion of what a Fascist really is.

Of course, we may have also been able to straighten out his thinking - just like we have with so many others - but nobody will ever know. From today's point of view, his final actions and his manifesto single him out as an unreachable loony that would have got the boot from Creativity. Tarrant is a follower of mainstream media; Creators are manipulators of mainstream media. The differences are perhaps insurmountable.

Yeah, Creativity is world wide, but Creativity is a religion. I do prefer living in Australia to what I see overseas. I'm sure other Australian, New Zealand, American, British and Euro Creators would say the same thing about their own respective countries. I know South African Creators still say that despite the horror their country is going through. That's the Blood, Soil and Honour concept that comes natural to Creators.

Creator Nations = White Nations

White Flight is for cowards. Hunkering down in some corner - say the Northwest of the US is just White Flight with a dose of paranoia.

No, Tarrant really would definitely not understand the concept of Blood, Soil and Honour. He was not a Fascist and certainly could never have been a Creator.

Like I said, we would have kicked his arse and sent him packing. And if we had any inkling of what he was up to, we may have even handed the Chink lover over to the Feds ourselves. No longer our problem ... which possibly would have snipped the Black Flag plans of Homoland Sec in the bud.

As Church and Community Leaders that are considered to be outlawed by our society, we have to consider everything - both the legal and the extra-legal. And in the end, we judge by our own moral code: 23 Words.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

Now I am a little reluctant to say this because this whole "Gun Debate" upsets a lot of people culturally and I have said enough on here in the past.

Apparently the guns this guy bought in NZ were bought legally?!
In Australia where he is originally from you can't just buy AR15 weapons.

This clown has really screwed things up! Australians now travelling to areas where Muslims live can be revenge targets. I like travel and I certainly don't want any trouble!

You can bet the Muslims will retaliate!
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Mr.Deth on Sat 16 Mar 2019
Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Sat 16 Mar 2019You can bet the Muslims will retaliate

True, you know those mudlim will retaliate. I'll step out on a limb and call it now,  "When the muds do whatever they do, the  propaganda media (MSM) will somehow spin it to make mudlims the victims still".
Our closest neighbours are Muslims! So many Australians visit Indonesia and there have been Muslim Lunatics kill Australians and westerners in the past there.

What ever happens nobody really takes lessons from these attacks , as long as they have:- money, beer, football they have opiates.

Today's headlines are tomorrow's fish and chip wrapping paper.

Our own Government is trying to silence/censor/ outcast another Senator "Fraser Anning" for saying the truth!Having valid opinions.

All worried there will be a Cronulla riot 2?
Mass disruption to our economy and overall public harmony.

Besides they just signed a lucrative free trade deal with Indonesia. Wouldn't want the Muslims to be hurt now?
The Price is Reich!