Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev.Cambeul

Wanky - debatably Australia's most infamous Muslim - lists the crimes of WHITE PEOPLE, but refuses to list the crimes of MUSLIMS. In Wanky's world, only White People are Terrorists ...

Quote from: WankyStruggling to fight back tears, The Project star Waleed Aly has admitted he's not shocked about the Christchurch terrorist attacks.

"These won't be my best words," the prominent Muslim academic, journalist, commentator and broadcaster began.

"Of all the things, I could say, that I'm gutted and I'm scared and I feel overcome with utter hopelessness, the most dishonest thing would be to say that I'm shocked.

"There is nothing about Christchurch today that shocks me."

Aly said he wasn't shocked when six people were shot to death at a Quebec mosque two years ago, or when a man drove a van into a London mosque six months later.

"And I wasn't shocked when 11 Jews were shot dead in a Pittsburg synagogue late last year, or when nine Christians were killed at a church in Charleston."

The attacks in Christchurch — in which an Australian man opened fire on two mosques, which he livestreamed on social media — "has been coming", Aly said.

Aly said he wasn't shocked when six people were shot to death at a Quebec mosque two years ago .... ???

Made a mistake there, Wanky? Did your fatcat bosses not fill you in that, despite the insistence without reason that the Quebec shooter was a Whitey, the shooter was in fact one of your own. Maybe from a different faction of your rag-wearing cult, but nevertheless, a Muslim.

I wonder if we're going to see a reimagining of Wanky's sobbing speech? After all, the world cannot have Wanky - or anyone in the public eye for that matter - claiming that a terrorist act was perpetrated by a Muslim.

Still, nice try, Wanky, attempting to unite the ENTIRE NON-WHITE WORLD by singling out the ENTIRE WHITE RACE for condemnation - with resulting violence - over the actions of a few men. Got the Nigger and the Jew behind you? Islam going to lead the world on an ANTI-WHITE JIHAD is it? Wanky, you're playing your multiculti approved KILL WHITEY role well. I'm sure your masters will present you with yet another golden statue in the very near future.

Seriously, how many "Revenge Attacks" leading to maiming and death are you going to be responsible for in the coming days, weeks and months, Wanky, as you and your ilk, milk the Tarrant Action until you've drained every rancid drop?

I'm glad you feel "scared", because it's about time. You've said previously that WHITE PEOPLE admitting feeling scared of MUSLIMS is RACIST.

Well, I'm not scared. I'm waiting.

@Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free
https://creativityalliance.com/join

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The gunman was influenced by Black American activist " Candice Owen".

https://lulz.com/christchurch-brenton-tarrant-livestream-2787/

This is what he wrote.

So what is he saying? The whole unevolved Negro "Hulk Smaaaaash!" Mentality is the way to deal with things?

It may be the black way .... but it isn't our way.

I wonder if this site has been blocked in NZ for hosting the video?

https://lulz.com/christchurch-brenton-tarrant-livestream-2787/
UPDATE: New Zealand reportedly blocking sites that don't comply with requests to remove the archive of the mass shooter's livestream.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 15 Mar 2019So what is he saying? The whole unevolved Negro "Hulk Smaaaaash!" Mentality is the way to deal with things?

It may be the black way .... but it isn't our way.

That's what he's certainly saying, brother. Sure, we understand the concept of RaHoWa. We understand that we are living in a Cold War - that is, a Cold Racial War at the moment. And sure, we Creators understand that war may at any time heat up and become the expected Bloody Racial War; but we have self restraint. If we fight, it is from necessity. When we are forced to fight we will fight to win, and we will kill in order to survive.

Creativity is not peace loving Christianity. Creativity is a Militant Religious Order. Creators accept the ideals of revenge and vengeance as the consequences of war. Kill us, and we will kill a hundred of yours.

A time may very well come when the White Man will rise and through the force of will of a peaceful people or through the force of arms, the White Man will take back all the good lands of this Island Earth. And Creators and our Supporters will be smack bang in the middle of that White Revolution.

However, the time is not yet nigh. The White Race remains in a process of a Revolution of Values. White People across the globe are refusing to cower down when ordered, and are fighting back. The words Racist, Nazi and White Supremacist don't hold sway like they once did - even two years ago.

Even the Occupational Governments of our once Great White Lands are splitting. While the majority are still hell-bent following the planned the Destruction - the GENOCIDE OF THE WHITE RACE, there are those within government circles that are revolting just as we are. They have woken up, just as we have. They understand that the more incompatible peoples and cultures are forced together, the more they clash. They understand that the enemies of our people believe themselves to be on the cusp of an immediate victory, and that a final push will be all that it takes and the White Race will drop to bended knee and plead for the mercy of a quick death.

More importantly, they - the Awoken White Man - understands that he is no longer a voice in the wilderness. Whether he - or she is a political stalwart working from within the very jaws of the beast, or a humble Creator distributing flyers secretly by night, he is not alone.

Yes brother, murder and mayhem maybe the black way, but murder and mayhem is certainly not our way.

WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION.

Whether that White Revolution will come through a peaceful transition via a Revolution of Values and law and order or through a Bloody Racial War, only the unwritten future can tell us.

All we can be sure of is that our way - the White Way is not the Black Way of murder and mayhem.

The White Man's thinking still needs considerably straightening out, and the future RaHoWa remains unwritten; but a Racial Holy War - peaceful or bloody - it will indeed be.

RaHoWa!

@Cailen.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Quote from: Br.IanVonTurpie on Fri 15 Mar 2019They just pulled the above video down but .. oh man it was " off the hook"! Anybody catch it?

That is one of the most graphic things I ever saw!
17 mins of that fruit cake on a rampage.

Just saw the video.

I wanted to watch it first on the big screen with booming audio so I wouldn't miss anything, and then give my report without time to reassess or second-guess myself.

* Tarrant says in the video that things didn't go the way he expected.
- Obvious from that he expected to fight and possibly die.
- He certainly did not make any plans in case he lived.
- So, instead of fighting back, his victims ran, crawled, cowered and died in their dozens.
- That's what happens when you go after a soft target.
- That's the Muslim way.

* Tarrant did not research his target.
- If he had, he would not have expected them to fight back.

* Tarrant can shoot straight, but he is inexperienced and untrained.
- Going back to finish them off with head-shots is proof of that.

* No doubt there will be accusations of savagery for the execution style head-shots of the wounded.
- But the fact is, Muslims in the same position would slowly saw the heads from the living and hold them up for the camera.
- Muslims would burn the survivors alive and film them screaming.
- By comparison, Tarrant is merely callous compared to the savages he expected to encounter.

All in all, Tarrant wasted his own life as surely as the wasted lives of his victims - all of whom will be treated as martyrs for the Multiculti cause and have already been replaced by another plane-load of financial refugees. Tarrant would have been better meeting with GENUINE WHITE RACIAL ACTIVISTS who could have set that White Man's thinking right. Instead of murdering a few easily replaceable, innocent or otherwise Muslims, he could have awakened uncountable numbers of bitter and angry White Men and Women ... but instead, he is lost to the cause.

My Judgement:

Tarrant's influences derive directly from mainstream media and Commie sources.

Tarrant is a product of Marxist mainstream media and politics with its hatred of everything and everybody WHITE. Tarrant is a nutter that delved into the slightly Right-of-Centre world of eternal victimisation. The vaguely politically incorrect world of the do-nothing but-rake-in-the-dollars Milos and Pewdiepies.

CREATORS do not permit Victimology: CREATIVITY has everything that Tarrant could have used to straighten out his own and the thinking of countless others ... but his own mainstream media induced bias against so-called Nazis kept him away from GENUINE WHITE RACIAL ACTIVISTS and left him with no other option, other than to adopt the murderous ways of the Black Man. After all, it is the Black, Foreign Culture that Tarrant was immersed in and perhaps only a step away from.

Brenton Tarrant is/was (he'll be murdered sooner than later) no doubt a brave man, but he is a fool duped by the very system he sought to bring down. Another Dylan Roof.

Multiculti society and Muslims specifically, you only brought it on yourselves. Either change your ways and embrace and promote CREATIVITY or expect more from the Lone Wolf Nutters.

RaHoWa!

Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Church Administrator - Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity

Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: Rev.Cambeul on Sat 16 Mar 2019
https://twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1106463420067438592

Senator Fraser Anning has been egged at an organised event in Melbourne which saw protestors and supporters of the controversial identity clash in wild scenes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6816145/Dramatic-moment-Fraser-Anning-punches-young-man-egged-protest-rally.html

https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

It came as Prime Minister Scott Morrison slammed the Queensland Senator in the wake of the fatal Christchurch mosque massacre.

Senator Anning had earlier been widely condemned for his "disgusting" comments after he released a media statement yesterday afternoon, in which he said the attacks highlighted the "growing fear over an increasing Muslim presence" in Australian and New Zealand communities.

At the event in Moorabbin, on Saturday, a man can be seen smashing an egg over the senator's head as he was speaking at a press conference. The man was filming on his phone as he smashed the egg on top of Mr Anning's head.

A shocked Mr Anning slapped the man's face in response before a fight broke out.

The man was held down and questioned by officials before being led away by police

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn

the actions of the gunman," Senator Anning said.

"However, while this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence.

"As always, left-wing politicians and the media will rush to claim that the causes of today's shootings lie with gun laws or those who hold nationalist views but this is all clichéd nonsense.

"The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place

Senator Anning went on to say that while Muslims may have been victims of attacks, he claimed they were also perpetrators. and blamed deaths on "the entire religion of Islam". "It is the religious equivalent of fascism," he said.

He ended with a passage from the bible and said those who followed a violent religion that called on them to murder "cannot be too surprised when someone takes them at their word and responds in kind".

While evidence of him sharing that statement has been removed from his social media counts he tweeted:

A media adviser for Senator Anning told news.com.au yesterday there had been no backlash to the statement, but it only took minutes for social media to blow up in outrage.

Among the criticism was a rebuke by Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who described the statement as "disgusting".

"I want to absolutely and completely denounce the statements made from Senator Anning

in all of the comments that he has made in his conflation of this horrendous terror attack with issues on immigration and Islamic faith," Mr Morrison said in a press conference on Saturday.

"These comments are appalling and ugly and have no place in Australia and he should be frankly ashamed of himself.

"It's not somerthing my government assosicates with or any one would seek to associate with."

Mr Morrison said the government will lead a motion of censure against Senator Anning in parliament.

"Parliament, I'm sure, will express a very clear view about what he's had to say," Mr Morrison said.

"The remarks by Senator Fraser Anning blaming the murderous attacks by a violent, right-wing, extremist terrorist in New Zealand on immigration are disgusting.

"Those views have no place in Australia, let alone the Australian Parliament."

Labor Opposition Leader Bill Shorten also slammed the "obscure" Senator.

"While families in Christchurch mourn for loved ones they've lost, an obscure Australian Senator saw this act of terrorism and tragedy as an opportunity to blame the murder victims," Mr Shorten said.

"He deserves the contempt and condemnation of decent people everywhere. He does not speak for our parliament or our country."

On Sky News, political journalist Kieran Gilbert said someone with those views did not belong in parliament.

"I find him absolutely disgraceful," Gilbert said. "It's disgusting."

British journalist Piers Morgan also lashed Senator Anning, saying he felt "blind fury" at the remarks
The Price is Reich!