No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 June 2019 at 01:13
Have you written to PM Joe yet?

https://securemail.accesscorrections.com
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator

Hidden to Guests

• Independent Creator in Southern Europe
  • Friend of Creativity
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator
« Reply #50 on: 17 March 2019 at 20:07 »
From our point of view this is troll and anti-white action who is in harmony with Albert Pike plan. Read in On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War (whole book who are an article from last Racial loyalty are no1 according to me because it is explanation of moderan time) with Klassen articles about Bush policy and see what he wrote about stupid pro-zio-christard actions against muslims.

<a href="https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-OnTheBrinkOfABloodRacialWar.pdf" target="_blank">https://creativityalliance.com/eBook-BenKlassen-OnTheBrinkOfABloodRacialWar.pdf</a>

In short, mission of such actions is that all best white warriors stupidly die for zionists. He did not see non-whites in Christian churches so he is definitely not pro-white, all Christian churches including orthodox support mongrelization. I do not think that he knew much about it however he showed that will Whites not left their lands and going in the corner. In fact muslim radicals hate Israeland well know their plans and we would easy solve problem that our Christards do not see something special in dying for "holy land",dying for abrahamic religions will result with jewish victory because they are their creations,they are traps for jewish enemies what is explained in NER. 

This attack have influence in controlled oppositions with mugwumps,the best white mans die in shitholes for democracy while Christian churches want to christianize them and prepare war for Great Israel who will tell to them you see how is Islam violent rather be good Christians and we will expell you from Islam hell,then will all mongrel christard world kneel to the jewish leader. My post is an explanation of picture upper with jewish rabbi who make swastika on mosque what mean that will rabbi operations christianity vs islam not impress Creators because Creativity is against all abrahamic cults.
I am still learning English. Please forgive any errors you may see.

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #51 on: 17 March 2019 at 20:33 »
Hidden to Guests, the US has frequent shootings more than any other Western nation largely because you have a huge 350 million population and simple gun access.

We all know it is a “ powder keg” with all races and religions.
Is the height in massacres recent because of :- more non whites? Loose morals?
Declining living standards and homelessness and outsourcing of jobs?
Increased mental problems from drug use?
Discontent with recent Politicians? Contempt for the “We the people ethos” in the constitution by pandering to Zionists, Corporations and neighbouring Latinos?

The fact there is no health care system paid from public purse or College low interest loan system for education?

Or all of the above?

You know America and Australia are close in many ways but I could see a lot of differences in culture and behaviour in my last visit there. I am not saying America is awful, far from it ! But given the choice Australia is better to live in.

People treat others more respectfully, the culture is not nearly as loud, the homelessness here is by choice if you are a citizen.

More public facilities, more public toilets that’s For sure. If you go to a bar or restaurant you don’t have to be a customer to use the toilet. You won’t get thrown out of the pub just for not continuing to drink, you can have a rest and not get called a “loiterer”.

There is more discontent in the US. Money is harder to save and the average pay is less I think.

The US will always get the blame from every other place because most TV shows, films and computer games are made there. We live on a diet of America since we were old enough to watch Sesame Street.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as Quejumpingafghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #52 on: 17 March 2019 at 21:04 »
Police in Manchester have arrested three people for offences relating to comments made about the New Zealand terrorist attack.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/three-arrested-manchester-nz-terror-comments/?fbclid=IwAR0p3O1aWbZjxROJwCteJpF6qDNKhIUy_6WGdN752uW9zOHuT3TgU_IIdCE

Greater Manchester Police said that officers arrested two people after reports that a taxi driver was abused and threatened by people making reference to the attack in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Formerly unarmed, police in New Zealand are now armed to the teeth
The hunt is on for White Political Dissenters

A 33-year-old man and 34-year-old woman were arrested by officers in Rochdale on suspicion of racially aggravated public order offences.

In a separate incident, police arrested a 38-year-old woman for a racially aggravated public order offence after comments were made online about the attack.

It comes a day after officers arrested a man from Oldham for pledging support to the terrorist on social media

The 24-year-old was arrested for "malicious communications" and since been bailed pending further enquiries.

Assistant Chief Constable Russ Jackson said: "The events which happened two days ago in New Zealand continue to cause huge upset with people of all faiths from across Greater Manchester.

"It is absolutely clear that compassion and support is how the overwhelming majority of people feel and, as always, Greater Manchester stands together.

"Over the weekend we have had, however, a small number of incidents where people have either posted or made remarks referencing the horrible events in New Zealand, particularly online where people often think it is acceptable to abuse others.

"Some of these comments are frankly disgusting. I am amazed how some people think it is acceptable to make such careless and disrespectful remarks.

"People are entitled to free speech and this is always respected, however, where this crosses the boundary into criminal offences, let me be really clear, we will make arrests and if the evidence is there we will seek the prosecution of those involved.

Look at the charge they have! ...and the witch hunts about your thoughts begin!
The Price is Reich!

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #53 on: 17 March 2019 at 21:55 »
Hidden to Guests, the US has frequent shootings more than any other Western nation largely because you have a huge 350 million population and simple gun access.

We all know it is a “ powder keg” with all races and religions.
Is the height in massacres recent because of :- more non whites? Loose morals?
Declining living standards and homelessness and outsourcing of jobs?
Increased mental problems from drug use?
Discontent with recent Politicians? Contempt for the “We the people ethos” in the constitution by pandering to Zionists, Corporations and neighbouring Latinos?

The fact there is no health care system paid from public purse or College low interest loan system for education?

Or all of the above?

I see your points and can even agree with some. I just don't like the attack on the Whites of any nation. Especially if that nation's people wasn't even involved and it's all done to just pile more White guilt on the foolish masses of mind polluted Whites. Which is being done by the race traitors and propaganda media more and more.
As for the frequent shootings that you talked about, you can blame that on the fact that we have over 32,000 gangs. Most of which are filled with niggers and muds. Truthfully the more White populated States like Maine and Vermont have the most lax gun laws. They also have less gun violence than other more diverse States. I'm not trying to turn this into a gun debate, especially since I know your views. All I can say is that the majority of U.S. gun violence is done by people that illegally purchased a weapon, no law on the books can stop that. Really if someone wants to kill, there's no way to stop illintent. In the States we have more guns than people so with that in mind and the previous gang stat, and not to mention niggers who are at 13% population committing over 50% of our murders; With those stats it would be down right unsafe and maybe foolish in my opinion not to arm yourself.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Assistant Admin
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #54 on: 18 March 2019 at 06:39 »
The US has guns comparable to grains of sand on a beach, impossible to have an amnesty to get them all. It is what it is. You know how I feel but things aren’t going to change. Guns were there from day one.

I do feel safe in Australia as a whole. It is just areas full of non whites that are dangerous.

The place would  be Even more hazardous with easy gun access. Coons aren’t mature enough with weapons of any sort . Would you let a 9 year old have guns? That’s how old some of them are mentally.

It can be culturally amusing to us though seeing how passionate Yanks are with guns.

It is by not having a wall that US crime gangs are on the rise, drug users on the rise and that means the community gets screwed up more, as do work places and families.

Ever been to San Francisco? I waited for a bus in Tenderloin and saw Bkack men smoking and selling crack right next to me.

Every time I hear “ Ball room blitz “by the sweet I think about being in West Hollywood  Sunset strip ,seeing a bum use his whiskey flask as a microphone to sing the track.

Met a guy from Florida, he said he never leaves home without guns.

As for Tarrant the latest is nobody knows how he got those guns into NZ. Nobody saw that stuff in Australia.
He bought them in NZ - all legal. ~ Cailen.

What do you think about North Korea issuing him the guns and telling him to come stir sh1t up for five eyes?
The Price is Reich!

Marxist Dictatorship Downunder Leads to Censorship - Internet Filters

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General Jabber

Replies: 8
Popularity: 3235
Last post 28 August 2012 at 23:57
by Hidden to Guests
Anarchist Cookbook & Kurt Saxon

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Books

Replies: 9
Popularity: 3655
Last post 08 November 2010 at 09:39
by Hidden to Guests
The Marxist Feminista

Replies: 3
Popularity: 2858
Last post 01 April 2013 at 10:59
by Hidden to Guests
Sydney: Nationalists Attacked by Anarchist Scum on the Street.

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 1
Popularity: 987
Last post 02 February 2016 at 03:18
by Hidden to Guests
Greek anarchist group claims Israeli embassy gunfire attack

Replies: 0
Popularity: 893
Last post 04 February 2015 at 16:30
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]