Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Suspected Christchurch terrorist Bernton Tarrant apparently vowed to kill Muslims a day before the attack - and was praised after the heinous act by his followers on social media

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812241/I-carry-attack-against-invaders-Christchurch-shooters-social-media-post.html

An anonymous user thought to be Tarrant wrote on notorious right-wing blogging website 8Chan on Thursday: 'I will carry out an attack against the invaders, and will even live stream the attack via Facebook.'

He shared a link to a video so his supporters in other timezones could watch the massacre and said: 'By the time you read this I should be going live.'

In a reference to the Viking version of heaven, Tarrant added: 'If I don't survive the attack, goodbye, godbless and I will see you in Valhalla'.

Tarrant also posted images of his ammunition and weapons on social media before his attack.

But he was not picked up by police because he was not on the terror watchlist.
Prime Minister Jacind Ardern confirmed in a press conference: 'Those, as far as I am advised, currently in custody were not on security watchlist.

'It is a question if they were known from a security perspective. They were not on any active watchlist.' 

Tarrant also told his followers to read his 73-page manifesto that he posted online so that he could be remembered.

The post was written under an anonymous name but was widely circulated on social media by Tarrant's fans.

Once the attack began, fans cheered him with statements such as 'HEIL BRENTON TARRANT.'

After the news broke on social media and television, his followers began making threads about the attack and praising him for his role in the massacre.

One user said 'Haha m*****s got f*****g rekt LOL.'

Another said 'Holy f***, this is amazing
Other users went into far more detail with their support for the Christchurch shooter.

One praised him as a hero and went so far as to elude that they wish to commit a similar atrocity to that of Brenton.

'This man had a great body, good life, ability to settle down and live calm life, but he chose to be a f*****g hero,' a user said.

'God bless you Brenton, you were one of us and we shall drink one together if I die death of an hero.'

Another user said they were 'sad' that only up to 40 Muslims had been killed by Tarrant

'Sadly he didn't get nearly enough of them,' the user said.

Another user thought that every man should go into a mosque and mercilessly kill innocent people.

'If every man had his dedication and determination, we'd be living in a much better place,' the user said.

'And for that alone, I salute him

Four people have been arrested over dual mosque attacks which left 49 dead and 48 injured on New Zealand's 'darkest day'.

A gunman, who identified himself as Brenton Tarrant from Grafton in New South Wales, stormed the Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch on the country's South Island about 1.30pm, opening fire with a semi-automatic shotgun and a rifle on hundreds of defenceless worshippers attending Friday prayers.

A sickening 17-minute video of the unfolding horror shows the self-confessed white supremacist dressed in army fatigues firing mercilessly at people scrambling to flee, and calmly re-loading when he runs out of bullets

At about the same time, there was a second shooting at Masjid mosque in Linwood, where seven more were killed.

In the aftermath of the bloody attacks, three men and one woman were arrested, with police charging 'one man in his late 20s' with murder. He will face court Saturday.

Of the 49 fatalities, 41 were killed at the Al Noor Mosque and seven at the Linwood Avenue mosque. Three were outside the mosque itself. A 49th died in hospital.

A further 48 people were rushed to Christchurch Hospital with gunshot wounds, 20 in a critical condition.

New Zealand was placed on 'high alert' following the attacks.

So, he did this
(1) because he hated enforced multiculturalism
(2) A ticket to the Valhalla to dine with Norse Gods

He wrote names of other Nationalists that went on massacres on his guns to honour them and film himself commit the spectacle.  What a "Show pony", well you can bet he's going away for good.

Video Deleted at Source
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDqSWDPGnw

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

They just pulled the above video down but .. oh man it was " off the hook"! Anybody catch it?

That is one of the most graphic things I ever saw!
17 mins of that fruit cake on a rampage.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Rev.Cambeul

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Here's another that shows Tarrant is not one of us:

Right-wing commentator {Black American Activist} Candace Owens is eviscerated for putting a LAUGHING emoji on a post about the New Zealand mosque massacre after being named as killer's 'biggest influence' in his manifesto

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812739/Christchurch-shooting-Candace-Owens-eviscerated-putting-LAUGHING-emoji-post-attack.html

#BLEXIT refers to the Black Exit from the US Democrat Party

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-is-blexit-candace-owens-explains-plan-to-lead-black-exit-from-democratic-party-impact-2020

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Where are the Royal Family's condolences when it is INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE being murdered?

'This appalling atrocity is an assault on all of us': Young royals Meghan, Harry Kate and William join Charles and the Queen in sending their condolences to families of 'barbaric' mosque attacks

* The Queen said she is 'deeply saddened by the appalling events in Christchurch'
* Prince Charles said he was 'utterly horrified to hear of the most barbaric attacks'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6812803/Theresa-Mays-says-Britain-stands-New-Zealand-Mosque-massacre.html

Mark Twain.

Rev.Cambeul

Wanky - debatably Australia's most infamous Muslim - lists the crimes of WHITE PEOPLE, but refuses to list the crimes of MUSLIMS. In Wanky's world, only White People are Terrorists ...

Quote from: WankyStruggling to fight back tears, The Project star Waleed Aly has admitted he's not shocked about the Christchurch terrorist attacks.

"These won't be my best words," the prominent Muslim academic, journalist, commentator and broadcaster began.

"Of all the things, I could say, that I'm gutted and I'm scared and I feel overcome with utter hopelessness, the most dishonest thing would be to say that I'm shocked.

"There is nothing about Christchurch today that shocks me."

Aly said he wasn't shocked when six people were shot to death at a Quebec mosque two years ago, or when a man drove a van into a London mosque six months later.

"And I wasn't shocked when 11 Jews were shot dead in a Pittsburg synagogue late last year, or when nine Christians were killed at a church in Charleston."

The attacks in Christchurch — in which an Australian man opened fire on two mosques, which he livestreamed on social media — "has been coming", Aly said.

Aly said he wasn't shocked when six people were shot to death at a Quebec mosque two years ago .... ???

Made a mistake there, Wanky? Did your fatcat bosses not fill you in that, despite the insistence without reason that the Quebec shooter was a Whitey, the shooter was in fact one of your own. Maybe from a different faction of your rag-wearing cult, but nevertheless, a Muslim.

I wonder if we're going to see a reimagining of Wanky's sobbing speech? After all, the world cannot have Wanky - or anyone in the public eye for that matter - claiming that a terrorist act was perpetrated by a Muslim.

Still, nice try, Wanky, attempting to unite the ENTIRE NON-WHITE WORLD by singling out the ENTIRE WHITE RACE for condemnation - with resulting violence - over the actions of a few men. Got the Nigger and the Jew behind you? Islam going to lead the world on an ANTI-WHITE JIHAD is it? Wanky, you're playing your multiculti approved KILL WHITEY role well. I'm sure your masters will present you with yet another golden statue in the very near future.

Seriously, how many "Revenge Attacks" leading to maiming and death are you going to be responsible for in the coming days, weeks and months, Wanky, as you and your ilk, milk the Tarrant Action until you've drained every rancid drop?

I'm glad you feel "scared", because it's about time. You've said previously that WHITE PEOPLE admitting feeling scared of MUSLIMS is RACIST.

Well, I'm not scared. I'm waiting.

@Cailen.

Mark Twain.