Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8664633/Son-Christchurch-mosque-shooting-delivers-powerful-speech-Brenton-Tarrant.html

•Brenton Tarrant being sentenced after murdering 51 people at Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand
Victims and their families appeared in court to share their stories of the attack and its tragic aftermath

•Ahad Nabi, who lost father Haj in the shooting, called Tarrant a 'coward' and a 'maggot' who should rot in jail

•He turned towards the killer, raised both middle fingers, and said: 'My father would have broken you in half'

•Tarrant was expected to speak in his own defence, but has since decided not to take to the stand

"You coward. You maggot. You die slow in gutter.
Me Hulk. Hulk SMASH!"

I suppose he doesn't really have to say much now? His manifesto and his actions did all that.

The victims are understandably upset, but I sure want to know why China is his favourite nation and why he was in North Korea, Israel and Pakistan? Perhaps we'll never know? He's on track to getting a life sentence.

He has no Lawyer.   We'll wait and see but looks like "game over" from here and he knows it.

Usually NZ would deport the crooks, who knows if the Aus tax payer pays for his Gaol over in Australia?
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Imagine being in Christchurch in the days following the massacre?!

Who could get Petrol? Nobody to staff the Petrol stations!
Who could get a cab? They'd be having to look at Hindus or sihks to get the job done due to the lack of Muslims !

As far as Über eats goes they'd have to chase up high school kids.
I guess The Prime Minister Jacinta Ardern needed to dress all Muslim to attract some more recruits?

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2020/08/27/nz-mosque-terrorist-life-sentence

Brenton Tarrant, the Christchurch mosques terrorist, has been sentenced to life in jail without the possibility of parole

In a New Zealand legal first, the Australian white supremacist has been denied the possibility of ever seeking or gaining his freedom after killing 51 people in last year's video game murder spree

For three days at this week's sentencing, Tarrant sat unmoved as a procession of his victims – 91 in all – made powerful and emotionally charged statements of their loss

On Thursday, his gaze was fixed on the Crown solicitors who argued for a life sentencing without parole and Justice Cameron Mander, who agreed to lock him up and to throw away the key.

"If not here, than when?" Justice Mander asked.

"It is difficult to look past the wickedness of each murder ... however you are not only a murderer but a a terrorist."

As victims in the public gallery sobbed, Justice Mander took the time to make a verbal tribute to every murdered and wounded person in his 118-minute sentence.

"Accountability, denouncement, deterrence, and protection of the community must be the court's focus," Justice Mander said.

"No matter how appalling the crime, the potential for rehabilitation must always give a court pause ... but I remain unmoved."

Justice Mander sentenced Tarrant to life without parole on each of the 51 counts of murder.

The Grafton-raised man was also handed another life sentence for his terrorism charge, and 12 years on each of the 40 attempted murder counts, to be served concurrently.

In making his argument, Crown prosecutor Mark Zarifeh drew on Australia's worst mass shooting, the 1996 Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania.

"The enormity of offending in this case is without comparison in New Zealand's criminal history," he said.

Mr Zarifeh said Tarrant displayed "calculated and militaristic determination in carrying out his plan", "expressed disappointment in not having killed more people" with "calculated sadism and depravity".

"Many of those who were shot were on their knees in prayer with their backs to the offender," he said.

"Life without parole is the only proper sentencing option."

Tarrant did not speak at his own sentencing despite opting to represent himself, saying "No thank you" to Justice Mander; his only words of the hearing.

His stand-by counsel Philip Hall said Tarrant did not oppose the sentence of life without parole.

Thankfully for his victims, there was little desire to hear from the terrorist.

"He doesn't have the guts (to speak) after being told over and over again what kind of man he is," one victim told AAP.

Another said "we would like to have the last word and thanks to him we will".

Throughout the sentencing, Tarrant was a passive presence

Surrounded by four security guards at all times and clad in a grey fleece tracksuit, the diminuative man was attentive but meek in the dock.

In the absence of his own submissions, Justice Mander appointed an independent 'amicus curiae', Kerry Cook, to give integrity to the sentencing.

Drawing upon private reports that Tarrant had changed some of his views, Mr Cook argued a no-parole sentence contravened the universality of human rights

"Offending is not an inherent characteristic ... there is hope, albeit faint, for rehabilitation," he said.

"Rehabilitation is constitutionally required in any community that places human dignity as its centrepiece."

Justice Mander dismissed reports of a change of heart as "uncorroborated and self-serving".

For three days in the High Court, attack survivors and relatives of those slain stood metres from the terrorist and bared their souls, crying for lost loved ones and reliving the trauma of being in their houses of worship during the attacks.

They wore or carried white roses on their lapels, carried pictures of dead family members.

In Wellington, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern celebrated the victims, while castigating the terrorist.

"I want to acknowledge the strength of our Muslim community who shared their words in court over the past few days," she said.

"The trauma of March 15 is not easily healed but today I hope is the last where we have any cause to hear or utter the name of the terrorist behind it.

"His deserves to be a lifetime of complete and utter silence"'

Of course he changes his views !
Started off a Commie, then an Anarchist, then an " Eco fascist". He had nothing to loose by speaking at the trial.  Sounds like he didn't treat the trial as he said he was going to in his writings?

Sounds like those writings and his footage is all we'll truly get to hear though?

We should have all been allowed to vote on Milticulturalism but we weren't! We are angry about not having this right! However aligning yourself with a fellow like Tarrant is not going to help you or anybody.
He was going to kill himself or possibly die by cop in his spree, I guess he'd rather go for a high score though?!

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.smh.com.au/world/oceania/australia-open-to-taking-mass-killer-back-from-new-zealand-20200828-p55q5r.html

Prime Minister Scott Morrison and Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton have opened the door to Christchurch mosque killer Brenton Tarrant being deported to Australia, saying the priority was to keep him behind bars forever.

Brenton Harrison Tarrant, 29, was sentenced on Thursday to life in prison without parole after pleading guilty to 51 charges of murder, 40 charges of attempted murder and a charge of committing a terrorist act in the Christchurch massacre in March last year

Oh well, if the Lebanese want to have another riot here, then I guess they could let him out on an "excursion" from Gaol a couple days until he fixes it for them?"
The Price is Reich!

Rev.Cambeul

If they swapped every NZ crim in prison with Tarrant, it might be a profit for Australia.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2020/08/28/christchurch-terrorist-australia-jail/

Excerpt: Public debate in NZ has turned to the cost of imprisoning the man for life in a maximum-security facility.

Alexander Gillespie, a professor of law at Waikato University, said New Zealand is spending more than $4500 a day to lock him up, "due to the extra levels of security" – about 15 times what it costs to detain a standard prisoner.

Professor Gillespie told The New Daily there was a huge public debate in NZ over whether Australia should take back the terrorist and imprison him in one of our jails.

Kiwis are upset, he said, about the federal government's controversial policy of deporting NZ criminals after they finish a sentence in Australia – adding that some of his compatriots believe the favour should be returned with the Christchurch shooter.

But it's currently impossible for this to happen, and unlikely it could ever happen, due to a lack of such a prisoner exchange agreement between Australia and NZ.

According to Attorney-General Christian Porter, no deal exists to make this happen, as NZ does not have any agreements with Australia under the International Transfer of Prisoners Act.

Australia has such agreements with about 70 nations around the world, but not NZ.

"The Australian government can only transfer prisoners from a country which is recognised as a 'transfer country' under the ITP Act," a spokesperson for Mr Porter told The New Daily, adding that NZ is not a 'transfer country' under the act.

Professor Gillespie said there currently existed no agreement and said this could be a chance to create one, and also smooth over tensions in NZ about Australia's policy of deporting criminals.

"That has caused a lot of difficulties between the two countries, and we shouldn't be like this. It could be an opportunity to find some middle ground over difficult issues," he said.

"Whereas New Zealanders have a taken a hard-nosed approach to Kiwis caught overseas, we've got out noses out of joint over Kiwis serving time in Australia. Here's a way to solve a problem, which is a bugbear between our countries."

Dr Ian Warren, senior lecturer in criminology at Deakin University, shared similar thoughts.

"I think this issue should be viewed in light of Australia's moves to deport many New Zealanders for criminal offences committed here. Hence, NZ calls are justifiable," he told The New Daily.

"I think a clear prisoner transfer agreement would be the best way to do this."
Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Church Administrator, Creativity Alliance
Church of Creativity South Australia
Box 7051, West Lakes, SA, Australia, 5021

Email: Admin@creativityalliance.com
Crypto Coin Details in Forum Profile

Noli Nothis Permittere Le Terere
The only way to prevent 1984 is 2323
Joining the Creativity Alliance is Free

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned.
When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
Mark Twain.

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/asio-s-case-load-jumps-as-pandemic-fuels-far-right-extremism-20200922-p55y4d.html

Violent right-wing extremists are increasingly catching the attention of Australia's domestic spy agency, with the threat now accounting for about a third of its counter-terrorism cases.

The Australian Security and Intelligence Organisation has also revealed it is looking "very closely" at listing right-wing extremist groups on Australia's terror register after the significant jump in its caseload over the past four years

The coronavirus pandemic has also fuelled far-right extremism, with more extremists finding each other online amid anti-government sentiments in response to lockdowns.

Appearing before a parliamentary inquiry on Tuesday, ASIO Deputy Director-General Heather Cook confirmed right-wing violent extremism now accounted for between 30 and 40 per cent of its current caseload in counter-terrorism work. This compared to between 10 and 15 per cent prior to 2016.

"There's always a combination of factors which contribute to an attraction to a particular ideology at a particular point in time," she said

"Some of the circumstances of COVID have contributed to an increase in radicalisation, in particular because of the amount of time individuals are spending in isolation or working from home or not in school I suppose, working remotely, the amount of time individuals are spending online.

"I think it [the pandemic] also makes it much easier to be finding like-minded individuals, there is a much wider variety of what I would call chat groups or areas where individuals with these views can coalesce and discuss and I guess promote these views more widely."

Ms Cook said anti-government sentiment being expressed around the world in response to lockdowns and other public health measures was "amplifying some of the extreme views Free speaking and thinking people", while speculation about the origins of COVID-19 was fuelling racist views.

She said the way in which extreme right-wing extremists were using the internet to recruit the "young and vulnerable" People who were formerly ZOG bots/ lemmings was similar to the methods deployed by Islamic State at its peak, adding the strategy was being used "to good effect

Spy agency wants terror laws extended

Our Their spy agency says the threat of terrorism on Aussie soil could rise during coronavirus pandemic and that new "hot spots" are emerging.

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/spy-agency-wants-terror-laws-extended/news-story/cd83bc9574642bf7a6be61693eacf7cf

Australia's spy agency has urged the government to extend counter-terrorism laws set to expire next year.

It comes as the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation deputy director-general said that the threat of terrorism was "definitely not reducing" with up to 40 per cent of ASIO's counter-terrorism case load centred on right-wing extremism, up from 15 per cent before 2016.

ASIO reveals alarming rise in the number of right-wing extremist groups amid calls for them to be declared as official terrorist organisations

* Labor renewed calls to treat violent right-wing extremists same as Islamic State
* Up to 40 per cent of ASIO's counter-terrorism work is on thwarting the far-right 
* Kristina Keneally said ASIO repeatedly warned of real threat of extremists

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8762981/ASIO-reveals-rise-number-right-wing-extremists-calls-declared-terrorists.html

Right-wing extremists are also using the coronavirus crisis and radicalisation techniques pioneered by Islamic State to recruit new members.

And yet Australia is still the odd one out among its intelligence-sharing partners in not officially proscribing any right-wing group as a terrorist organisation.

Putting an organisation on the terror list serves as a public warning and unlocks a suite of potential offences.

People can be targeted for helping groups recruit or train new members, providing support or funding, or aiding their illegal activities.

Labor's home affairs spokeswoman Kristina Keneally said ASIO had repeatedly warned of the real and growing threat right-wing extremists posed to Australia.

'But the Morrison government is failing to take action,' she told AAP on Wednesday.

'Almost half of ASIO's counter-terrorism work is focused on right-wing extremists but the government has failed to proscribe any right-wing extremist groups here - or those overseas with links to Australia - as terrorist organisations.

'We cannot be left in a situation where a right-wing extremist turns their vile ideas into a dangerous, violent terror attack because the government failed to take action.'

Australia is the only country inside the Five Eyes intelligence network - which includes the United States, United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand - not to have labelled any right-wing extremists as terrorists.

So they are saying Right wing people are 30-40%of their case load? How many right wing people in Australia really have done anything violent/terrorist? If the number of right wing people are ascending, well maybe people are getting fed up with the state of affairs we are in now!? Maybe they are just "free thinkers or speakers"? 
The Price is Reich!

Church Links Holy Books W.R.L. Friends Holoco$t Links

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Your Own Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Creativity Alliance & Church of Creativity: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained
» Save the White Race - Join the Church of Creativity «

23 Words
What is good for the White Race is of the Highest Virtue;
What is bad for the White Race is the Ultimate Sin.

Main Website   Forum RSS Feed   Send Mail   About Us
Copyright © 30 AC - AC (2003 CE - CE), Creativity Alliance. All Rights Reserved.
Back to the Top