Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-24, 01:07:37
White Rights Right Now!
Another Win!
She was Rehired

Rev.Cambeul

2023-07-06, 11:47:20
TIP FOR PHONE USERS
Press the above image to remove this column.
More @ Help Link

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-15, 11:53:21

Rev.Cambeul

2023-03-01, 14:21:52
Audio Book
Nature's
Eternal Religion

NER Audio Pt 1
NER Audio Pt 2
CA-TV

CreatorGöth

2023-02-21, 15:17:30
Are you reading NER? You should be. It's Founding Day. ;D RaHoWa!!! Hail Ben Klassen!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-21, 15:01:39

CreatorGöth

2023-02-20, 18:48:05
75 flyers out this month. This is the last week of February. Are you getting your flyers out? R!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-02-13, 14:38:06
Put a flyer on or near a town sign. Take a pic & upload it to our Gallery.

Spread the Word of R!

CreatorGöth

2023-02-11, 05:32:36
25 flyers a week is all it takes, my fellow Prospects. Show your dedication and march forth with pride. RaHoWa!!!

Rev.Cambeul

2023-01-28, 23:22:16

Art

2022-08-19, 22:07:58
Call out the Jewish menace daily.

Rev.Cambeul

2022-03-10, 09:28:45
March 10 RaHoWa Day
Creator Calendar Link
 :rahowa

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-27, 01:49:13
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-02-21, 06:44:59
Happy Holy Days! RaHoWa!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-21, 01:06:40
Feb 21 Founding Day
1st Publication of NER
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-20, 09:59:17
Feb 20 Klassen Day
Creator Calendar Link

Rev.Cambeul

2022-02-07, 05:53:00
The Church of Creativity thanks Sister Kerry's generous donation to PM Joe. RaHoWa!

FelixRex

2022-01-20, 03:38:36
Happy Ray Day!

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-18, 02:34:01
PM Joe just called and wishes everyone a

Happy
James Earl Ray Day

FelixRex

2022-01-16, 15:26:24
Happy to help. :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-09, 05:14:12
P.M. Joe thanks @Br.FelixRex for his latest donation. R! :ok

Rev.Cambeul

2022-01-01, 07:28:40
1/1
Today is the Seventh
& Final Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Purity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-31, 13:55:50
31/12
Today is the Sixth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Law Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-30, 06:25:49
30/12
Today is the Fifth Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Memorial Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-29, 09:37:30
29/12
Today is the Fourth Day
of Festum Album
& West Victory Day

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Ingenuity Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-28, 03:24:54
28/12
Today is the Third Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Unity Day

FelixRex

2021-12-27, 21:12:59
We need more nigger free holidays! Happy Festum Album >:D

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-27, 02:21:45
27/12
Today is the Second Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is Destiny Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-12-26, 04:10:00
26/12
Today is the First Day
of Festum Album

Creator Calendar Link
Festum Album PDF Link

Today is History Day

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-16, 02:25:32
Notice from PM Joe: The Zionist Swine are now rejecting mail with "Rahowa" included in it. Advises to use alt-:
R! 18! 23/23 31/23 W23

Rev.Cambeul

2021-10-07, 12:33:10
Check out our new Shortened Web LinkIt also works for all @creativityalliance.com email addresses.

N567

2021-09-28, 15:02:24
I agree with you Rev Cambeul. Fags must be killed using pneumatic cattle stunners and thrown into the trash compactors of garbage trucks before being thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to be used as fuel for electric power generation and the production of ash fertilizer and fly ash concrete strengthener. RaHoWa! White Power!

N567

2021-09-28, 15:00:09
It is great news to know that high testosterone badass Rev Joe Esposito is being released in 2023. He is a great asset to the White Power Movement! RaHoWa! White Power!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-09-07, 09:10:12
Kiddy fuckers are the worst kind of Faggotry. Gassing is too good for them. They need to be crucified.

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-31, 07:34:02

FelixRex

2021-07-30, 06:37:18
R! Rev. Joe free in 23!

Rev.Cambeul

2021-07-29, 13:18:16
P.M. Joe sends @Br.FelixRex his thanks for his latest donation. RaHoWa!

N567

2021-07-22, 14:20:08
Rev. Cambeul: in response to your comment about Zac Wylde opposing the idea that White Pride is equal to Black Pride. I believe that he is a fucking fag that should be gassed.

Continues @ Link

Brenton Tarrant: Marxist Anarchist Conspirator - Excuse to Turn Against Whites

Started by WhitePower23, Fri 15 Mar 2019

Previous topic - Next topic

Br.IanVonTurpie

Quote from: MSM
Mr Lucas allegedly shared many of the Christchurch attacker's extreme right-wing views, including being anti-government, anti-Semitic, anti-Indigenous and neo-Nazism

In other words he was a "wake up" to the rubbish fed to him by ZOG?! He thought for himself and questioned things.

Thinking is one thing, but planning terror acts is another.
What good would blowing up a small, rural substation for power really do in the grand scheme of things?

It's just going to interfere with the economy of a rural town.
Not like he is the next "knight justifier" as Tarrant would say of Breivik.
The kid was just 21 . How many dumb things did you do at 21?

The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!
Formerly Based in the Northern Territory
Now in Adelaide, South Australia
The Whitest City in Australia
Click to see map of Australia
https://creativityalliance.com/join

Br.IanVonTurpie

Sick video game lets fans play as Christchurch mosque massacre gunman who killed 51  :LMWAO

In a new update of Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day, players can choose a character who looks a dead ringer for Brenton Tarrant, accused of the March mosque atrocity in New Zealand

Jack Wright & Jack Selby | Mirror (UK) | 10 May 2020

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sick-video-game-lets-fans-16238926

"Looks a dead ringer for Brenton Tarrant" ???

A sick video game lets players choose characters resembling real-life monsters including Christchurch gunman Brenton Tarrant for missions to slaughter gay and minority people.

Depraved fans pay £12 to download the shoot 'em up, which features a killer based on the Australian accused of the March mosques atrocity in New Zealand.

Jesus Strikes Back: Judgement Day was released before the Christchurch rampage, in which 51 died – but an update introduced a character known as Brent T, an Australian who looks a dead ringer for Tarrant.

The vile game also lets warped fans play as fascist dictators Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

And they can pose as a Donald Trump character who dangles a transgender woman off a roof – and kill mixed-race former US President Barack Obama.

In another scene, a lookalike of Russian leader Vladimir Putin beats a feminist with a sign

It is understood nearly a thousand copies have been sold since its release in February.

The game been savaged by the LGBTQ community but has attracted twisted gamers who describe it as a "wholesome game" about "fighting degeneracy".

One gamer said: "It's disgusting someone would make a game about mass-murdering minorities and then make money from it.

"I'm sure the public would be interested to know someone is profiting from something as gross as this."

Another protester said: "I don't understand people who think and see the world like this.

"It must be such a sad existence, so afraid of 'different' that you feel the need to marginalise, hate and threaten violence against others.

"The last thing we need is a game like this. This diseased thought has been spread more than enough already.

And a gamer added: "This is advocating murder of people whose lifestyles bigots can't accept, via a supposedly benign, silly game.

"Too many bigots take pretend to a reality level."  =))

The game's developer defended the content, claiming it is a "parody satirising modern political culture".

They said: "This video game makes no comments whatsoever on political affairs, race, religion, sexuality, gender or real-world individuals or organisations at any time during gameplay."

Tarrant has been charged with murder over Christchurch and is on remand.
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/crime-news/2020/06/16/brenton-tarrant-gun-licence/

A bombshell report claims the Christchurch mosques terrorist was wrongly granted a firearms licence by New Zealand police, allowing him to compile the weapons used to murder 51 people.

Australian man Brenton Tarrant was convicted of terrorism, 51 counts of murder and 40 counts of attempted murder earlier in 2020 when he pleaded guilty to the attacks.

On Tuesday, the Dominion Post reported Dunedin police did not subject Tarrant to the usual regulatory regime when he applied for a firearms licence

nstead of interviewing a family member, as required, police questioned a father and son, living more than 1000 kilometres away on North Island, who Tarrant met through an internet chat room.

Police have been heavily criticised for their management of NZ's firearms regime, with further allegations in the Post article of overworked officers and sloppy administration.

The subject will be addressed at the royal commission into the shootings, which is due to report back on July 31.

Police have not responded to the newspaper's allegations.

Tarrant's sentencing has been delayed due to COVID-19 but is likely to happen within two months
The Price is Reich!

Br.IanVonTurpie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8664633/Son-Christchurch-mosque-shooting-delivers-powerful-speech-Brenton-Tarrant.html

•Brenton Tarrant being sentenced after murdering 51 people at Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand
Victims and their families appeared in court to share their stories of the attack and its tragic aftermath

•Ahad Nabi, who lost father Haj in the shooting, called Tarrant a 'coward' and a 'maggot' who should rot in jail

•He turned towards the killer, raised both middle fingers, and said: 'My father would have broken you in half'

•Tarrant was expected to speak in his own defence, but has since decided not to take to the stand

"You coward. You maggot. You die slow in gutter.
Me Hulk. Hulk SMASH!"

I suppose he doesn't really have to say much now? His manifesto and his actions did all that.

The victims are understandably upset, but I sure want to know why China is his favourite nation and why he was in North Korea, Israel and Pakistan? Perhaps we'll never know? He's on track to getting a life sentence.

He has no Lawyer.   We'll wait and see but looks like "game over" from here and he knows it.

Usually NZ would deport the crooks, who knows if the Aus tax payer pays for his Gaol over in Australia?
The Price is Reich!