No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

08 December 2019 at 12:54
NIGGER
Her Drugs: $88
Friend: Priceless

Hidden to Guests

03 December 2019 at 02:39
Napalm sticks to Gooks, Queers, Muslims, Nigs & Kikes' Kids :ok

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 November 2019 at 13:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 November 2019 at 00:32
Do Your Part; Save Your Race. Join or Start a local Creativity Primary Group. https://creativityalliance.com/join
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

14 November 2019 at 22:05
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

30 October 2019 at 03:07
Delenda est Judaica!

Aut Vincere Aut Mori!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 22:17
White Flight is the ultimate act of Surrender and cowardice.

Only through struggle and resistance can a lasting victory be obtained.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

29 October 2019 at 13:15
No matter how bleak the future seems at times, Love for my Race always gives me the strength to fight on.  RAHOWA!!!
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

27 October 2019 at 06:23
RaHoWa Brother. Welcome back.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

26 October 2019 at 18:05
RAHOWA everyone.. I've been busy over this past summer, hope all is well

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #85 on: 25 October 2019 at 14:39 »
https://news.wsiu.org/post/suspect-sought-weekend-shooting-carbondale#stream/0

Suspect Sought in Weekend Shooting in Carbondale

By BRAD PALMER • OCT 22, 2019

Carbondale Police are searching for a suspect in a weekend shooting incident.

Officers say 38-year-old Antonio Watson of Carbondale got into an altercation along with two other men in the 600 block of West Main Street shortly before dawn on Sunday.

During the altercation, Watson shot the victim and then fled the area along with the other two suspects.  The victim received treatment at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale for non-life-threatening injuries.

Watson is wanted on a warrant for Unlawful Use of Weapons by a Felon. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Anyone with information about the incident or the whereabouts of Watson is encouraged to contact the Carbondale Police Department or Crime Stoppers at 618-549-COPS.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #86 on: 04 November 2019 at 13:32 »
I feel like the niggers should have been removed from the restaurant, instead of reseated. Who wants to eat beside/with niggers. Truthfully we need to go back to the Jim Crow area and not allowed these niggers and muds in the our establishments at all.

https://wsbt.com/news/nation-world/group-says-illinois-restaurant-tried-to-re-seat-over-skin-color

Group says Illinois restaurant tried to re-seat them over skin color

by Associated Press
Sunday, November 3rd 2019

NAPERVILLE, Ill. (AP) — A group of mostly African-American people celebrating a birthday party at a Buffalo Wild Wings in suburban Chicago allege they were asked to change tables because of their skin color.

Justin Vahl says he was at a Naperville restaurant last month with children and adults when a host asked him about his ethnicity. Later, a manager asked the group to move because a regular customer didn't want to sit near black people.

Vahl, of nearby Montgomery, says he's multiracial. His wife, Mary, first shared the story on social media. After several managers tried to move the group, they left for another restaurant.

A Buffalo Wild Wings spokesperson says a "thorough internal investigation" is being conducted and apologized for "any unacceptable behavior."
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #87 on: 17 November 2019 at 13:02 »
I just don't understand how such a small group of sexual deviants get such a large voice in our society. It's absolutely appalling. I'm so glad my children are out of school and don't have to deal with this craziness. It's a shame other Brothers and Sisters children still have too though.

https://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Transgender-students-in-Illinois-district-now-have-unrestricted-access-to-bathrooms-locker-rooms-565016352.html

Transgender students in Illinois district now have unrestricted access to bathrooms, locker rooms

Trans students in Illinois district now have unrestricted access to bathrooms

Posted: Fri 6:59 PM, Nov 15, 2019

PALATINE, Ill. (CNN) - A battle over bathroom and locker room access for transgender students in northwest Illinois is over.

The nearly four-year fight ended Thursday with a very heated public comment.

The district said all that really matters here is equality, and they believe that its change in policy represents that. The district vote was 5 to 2.

Transgender students in the five high schools within District 211 now have unrestricted access to locker rooms and restrooms. Until now, students were told they could use the nurse's office or private stalls to change clothes.

That was the case in 2017, when Nova Maday sued the district over locker room access, calling it policy discrimination. She graduated but came back for the vote, calling it an important message for everyone that she's waited a long time for.

"I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I went through. It's just a win. It really is. It's a huge win for us. It's something we've been fighting for for years and other students have been fighting for for years and to see this finally happening, is just huge and exciting," she said.

The district superintendent addressed one of the concerns with this policy, that it could mean that anyone could go into any restroom or locker room at any time.

That is not the case here. This policy requires that a parent and a student have a conversation with the district and develop a plan.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #88 on: 17 November 2019 at 13:09 »
https://patch.com/illinois/tinleypark/andrew-principal-superintendent-issue-joint-statement

Andrew Administrators Issue Statement On 'Insensitive' Incident

Leaders at Andrew High School in Tinley Park have addressed several rumors regarding altercations occurring at the school this week.

By Tim Moran, Patch StaffNov 15, 2019 11:59 am CT | Updated Nov 15, 2019 1:08 pm CT

TINLEY PARK, IL — Officials at Victor J. Andrew High School in Tinley Park have confirmed that it was a current student disrespecting the Quran, the central religious text of Islam, that was the "culturally insensitive act" involved in at least one fight that broke out at the school Wednesday morning.

Physical and verbal "altercations" appear to have stemmed from the incident that was filmed more than a year ago and when the current student did not attend Andrew, District 230 Superintendent Dr. James M. Gay and Andrew High School Principal Bob Nolting said in a joint statement to media Friday morning.

Read the entire joint statement below, in which both officials address their version of what has happened at the school since Wednesday's incident and dispel a few rumors which have been circulated on social media and other outlets.

Joint Statement from District 230 Superintendent of Schools Dr. James M. Gay and Andrew High School Principal Bob Nolting
Over the past couple of days, there have been several rumors regarding an altercation that took place at Andrew High School on Wednesday morning. We feel it is important to set the record straight regarding what did and did not take place here at Andrew High School.
We will begin with the facts of what did take place:

Wednesday morning a group of students engaged in a physical and verbal altercation that appears to have stemmed from a video posted to social media over a year ago that allegedly depicted a current student, not on school grounds, disrespecting the Quran. The student depicted in the video was not an Andrew High School student at the time. School administration has asked each of the students who have referenced the video to share it with the school, however, none of the students have been able to do so.The 10 students who were actively engaged or participated in the altercation were equally and appropriately disciplined.While there were verbal exchanges among some students on Wednesday, they did not result in physical altercations.There was a second physical altercation in the afternoon but after investigating that incident it was not related to the earlier altercation.On Thursday morning, before the school day started, approximately 60 students gathered in front of Andrew High School on the sidewalk to share a message that hate and intolerance will not be accepted at Andrew High School. The gathering was orderly and peaceful. Students dispersed and entered the school as the first period bell rang. Andrew High School and District 230 celebrate the gifts that each student brings to our community.The school day on Thursday ended without incident and the administration and students engaged in open dialogue to help heal the wounds and forge a path forward that celebrates each and every student.Approximately 450 students did not attend school on Thursday and 250 did not attend on Friday. The typical absence rate is 125-150 students. Several field trips took place on Thursday and Friday as usual.On Friday morning, approximately 75 students gathered in front of the school on the sidewalk before school to share a message of compassion, tolerance, and celebration of all. Again, the gathering was orderly and peaceful. Students dispersed and went into school before first period began.

Addressing Safety

A safety plan has been and continues to be in place in collaboration with the Tinley Park Police and Orland Hills Police Departments. We enjoy a long-standing, strong relationship with both police departments to ensure the safety of our students, staff, and community.

Addressing Rumors

Many rumors have surfaced and have spread throughout the community that are not based on any evidence.

One rumor in particular that has been hurtful is the rumor that a student burned the Quran at school :ok and spit in the face of a Muslim student. That did not happen. If it did, swift disciplinary action would be taken as we will never condone hateful behavior. The Andrew High School community stands together with all of our students to celebrate all of the gifts they bring to our school community.Another hurtful rumor is that a student was depicted in blackface using disparaging language. Again, there is no evidence of this post and if there were swift disciplinary action would have been taken as we will never condone hateful behavior. We believe this is related to a social media post from February of last school year of a student who had recently had a spray tan and posted a racially insensitive remark. The administration became aware of this post recently and the student was appropriately disciplined. School administration spoke with students who were upset by this post and reassured them that the school will never tolerate this type of messaging.A third rumor that the student gatherings on the sidewalk in front of the school were disruptive or impeded traffic is not true. The gatherings were orderly and peaceful.Social media platforms have been used to further these and other rumors without validity. The school has sent communication to families asking them to have conversations with their children about the use of social media and assessing the validity of what they see before spreading rumors. We continue to monitor social media and will not hesitate to discipline students who use social media to continue to disrupt the school environment.

Moving Forward

We continue to work collaboratively with our students, staff, families, and community to strengthen the core values of Andrew High School and the District 230 community.The administration continues to work with student groups such as the Principal's Social Equity Committee, Senior Leaders, and Superintendent's Advisory which represents students of diverse backgrounds. Additionally, our weekly advisory curriculum will continue to focus on the themes of Empathy, Diversity, and Future Focus.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #89 on: 17 November 2019 at 20:09 »
 :( There’s a school here that has abolished gendered toilets and has gone for co-Ed cubicles that feature both a toilet and hand basin.

We were told it’s due to combating bullying that happens in the loos. But it’s all this LGBTG rubbish that pushed them to make the decision.

This means the students probably use the cubicles for sex now too? Can you imagine a girl being in there and you have blokes busting and knocking on the door to use a full house toilet block? It’s not appropriate.
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 3116
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3702
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12563
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 3114
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3913
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

LEGAL NOTICES
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]

Creator Origins
Church of the Creator: Founded by Ben Klassen - Year Zero (1973CE)
Creator Forum: Continuously Online Since 25AC (1998CE)
Church of Creativity & the Creativity Alliance: Founded 30AC (2003CE)
Links: The History of Creativity | The Creator Calendar Explained