No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #65 on: 26 July 2019 at 22:23 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7289529/A-fourth-teenager-charged-Chicago-brutal-beating-15-year-old-special-needs-girl.html

A fourth teenage girl has been charged in Chicago over the brutal beating of a 15-year-old special needs girl that was recorded on cellphone video and shared online

Police said on Thursday night that the 15-year-old was taken into custody and is charged as a juvenile with aggravated battery.

Three other girls, aged 13, 14 and 15-years-old, were charged earlier on Thursday, two with aggravated battery and one with mob action.

The video shows people beating the girl as she screams and waves her arms, trying to fend off her attackers. She then falls to the ground, crying, as onlookers laugh.

It was shared online by a person who wrote that she was a friend of the victim. It is understood she was treated at hospital and released following the attack

Police declined to discuss Thursday whether the girl, described as having a 'mental disability', had been sexually assaulted in a separate incident.

Officer Jose Jara said Wednesday the girl had been missing from her South Side home for five days and may have been sexually assaulted during that time.

Jara said detectives were trying to piece together basic information, including where and when the attack caught on video occurred as he revealed the victim was not reported missing for nearly a week.   

He said Wednesday the girl indicted that she had been sexually assaulted and that the police unit that investigates sex crimes has been called in.

It was originally claimed that the girl was assaulted when she asked the group for assistance to help her get to the closest Red Line train station
The friend, who posted the footage online, said that the teenager has a mental disability that developed after the death of her mother.   

Footage shows the group attack the girl, who screams as she is punched in the face.

She tries to defend herself but is bombarded by punches.

The teens can be heard shouting about how the girl was allegedly going to call the cops on them, throwing her to the ground as they continue their onslaught. 

The horrifying clip has been viewed more than 4.5million times. 

Officer Anthony Guglielmi, the chief communications officer for the Chicago Police Department, tweeted: 'This is beyond disturbing to watch and this young girl deserves far better.

Damn! Original footage of these “She-boons” is just brutal! I can see why Chicago is a dangerous place!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #66 on: 28 July 2019 at 14:41 »
Illinois is in the race to become the most progressive regressive libtard State. This time it's pandering to the queer group. It's just another attempt to normalize these abominations of Nature.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/455029-illinois-officially-passes-bill-requiring-all-single-bathrooms-be

Illinois officially passes bill requiring all single bathrooms be designated gender neutral

BY ARIS FOLLEY3,023TWEET SHARE MORE

Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker (D) signed legislation requiring every single-occupancy bathroom in public buildings in the state to be labeled gender neutral.

Under Senate Bill 556, also dubbed the “The Equitable Restrooms Act,” all single-occupancy restrooms “in a place of public accommodation or public building shall be identified as all-gender and designated for use by no more than one person at a time or for family or assisted use,” the law states.

“Each single-occupancy restroom shall be outfitted with exterior signage that marks the single-occupancy restroom as a restroom and does not indicate any specific gender,” the legislation continues.

The law also states that health officers or health inspectors will also be allowed to inspect public buildings “during any inspection” to ensure the space complies with the new law.

The bill’s passage comes more than two years after the Trump administration rolled back Obama-era protections for transgender students that allowed them to use school bathrooms that matched their gender identities.

The law will take effect starting Jan. 1.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #67 on: 11 August 2019 at 13:48 »
I can't tell if the progressive regressive State of Illinois is catering/pandering to the fags or the niggers and muds more. Either way it always turns into a blatant attack on the White Race.

This new mandatory attempt of indoctrinating our children, so they can normalize queers, is a direct conflict of one of the most important Laws of Nature, the Law of Procreation.

This is a terrible sign for our future. That is if we don't stand up and fight back. And the best way to fight back is join the Church of Creativity  ( https://creativityalliance.com/join ). Do your part to help straighten out the White Man's thinking.

https://www.wthr.com/article/illinois-governor-signs-bill-mandating-schools-teach-lgbtq-history

Illinois governor signs bill mandating schools teach LGBTQ history

WTHR.COM STAFF
PUBLISHED: AUG 10TH, 2019 - 2:52AM (EDT)
UPDATED: AUG 10TH, 2019 - 2:57AM (EDT)

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTHR) - Illinois' governor signed a law that will require LGBTQ history to be taught in schools starting next year.

Gov. JB Pritzker signed House Bill 246 Friday.

A 2015 survey cited by the office of State Sen. Heather Steans (D-Chicago) showed nearly 70 percent of LGBTQ students in Illinois have been verbally harassed due to their sexual orientation. Steans was the sponsor of the bill.

“It is my hope that teaching students about the valuable contributions LGBTQ individuals have made throughout history will create a safer environment with fewer incidents of harassment,” Steans said. “LGBTQ children and teenagers will also be able to look to new role models who share life experiences with them.”

The bill will take effect July 1, 2020.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Globe Trotting Reporter for Racial Loyalty News
  • Assistant Admin
  • Official Supporter of the Creativity Alliance
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #68 on: 13 August 2019 at 10:24 »
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7350393/No-one-hurt-man-arrested-gunfire-Chicago-hospital.html

A Chicago veterans hospital avoided bloodshed yesterday when police tackled a shooter with an assault rifle without firing a single shot
The assailant fired 'eight shots' outside the Jesse Brown Veteran Affairs Medical Center building in West Chicago, before entering and firing more, according to eyewitnesses.

Jeffrey Sallet, special agent in charge of Chicago's FBI field office said Veteran Affairs police 'ran towards the shots, resulting in a quick mitigation of the threat.'

Though hospital staff and patients ran for the exit, 'nobody was hurt, there was nobody injured, there was nobody hit,' Sallet said at the end of a press conference.

'We avoided tragedy here in the city of Chicago today.

Looks like he’s Black?!
The Price is Reich!

Find me on Stormfront as QueJumpingAfghan where I have been banned!

Based in the Northern Territory - The far north of central Australia
Click to see map of Australia

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #69 on: 17 August 2019 at 15:33 »
https://abc7chicago.com/politics/illinois-joins-lawsuit-against-new-rules-denying-green-cards-to-immigrants-on-food-stamps/5468491/

Illinois joins lawsuit against new Trump administration rules denying green cards to immigrants on food stamps

Attorneys general in 13 states have filed a lawsuit challenging a Trump administration rule that'll allow immigration officials to deny green cards to migrants who use public assistance, including food stamps or housing vouchers.

Attorney General Kwame Raoul confirmed with ABC 7 that Illinois is among the states to join the federal lawsuit filed Wednesday in Richland, Washington. The suit follows a similar one filed Tuesday by two California counties.

The legal action comes after the Trump administration announced Monday that it is moving ahead with one of its most aggressive steps to restrict legal immigration, denying green cards to many immigrants who use Medicaid, food stamps, housing vouchers or other forms of public assistance.

Federal law already requires those seeking green cards and legal status to prove they will not be a burden to the U.S. - a "public charge" - but the new rules detail a broader range of programs that could disqualify them.

Much of President Donald Trump's effort to crack down on illegal immigration has been in the spotlight, but this rule change targets people who entered the United States legally and are seeking permanent status. It's part of a push to move the U.S. to a system that focuses on immigrants' skills instead of emphasizing the reunification of families.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services officers will now weigh public assistance along with other factors such as education, household income and health to determine whether to grant legal status.

The attorneys general argue the expansion will cause "irreparable harm" and deter noncitizens from seeking "essential" public assistance.

The lawsuit names the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. A spokesman didn't return a message left by the Associated Press on Wednesday.

The states involved include: Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Virginia and Washington.

The rules will take effect in mid-October. They don't apply to U.S. citizens, even if the U.S. citizen is related to an immigrant who is subject to them.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 3024
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3613
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12427
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 3048
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3822
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]