No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

11 August 2019 at 04:05
CA-TV Video Player added to the Chat:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat

More videos will be added soon.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:58
MSM News: Sand-Niggers bitch about Creators teaching RaHoWa to Kids:

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11487.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

24 July 2019 at 18:55
It's time to write to PM Joe NOW! before he gets out and writes to you. https://rahowadirectory.com/prisons
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

12 June 2019 at 09:44
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

02 June 2019 at 11:11
Chat has been updated and sounds are now working in HTML5!

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/chat
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

01 June 2019 at 23:01
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

28 May 2019 at 00:12
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

25 May 2019 at 09:06
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #45 on: 17 May 2019 at 13:31 »
Main topic in Illinois news is the marijuana debate. One of the big talking points is how it will help the broke state of Illinois get out of debt. Now of course that brings out the greedy niggers, mud races, and race traitors claiming they need just 25% of that revenue for "communities ravished by violence" (A.K.A. Nigger and mud race communities). These niggers and muds are always looking for a hand out, never taking responsibility and doing anything for themselves.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/activists-want-illinois-pot-revenue-for-communities-hit-by-drug-crime-510061001.html

Activists Want Illinois Pot Revenue for Communities Hit by Drug Crime

Activists rallied outside the Illinois Capitol to demand a revenue stream from marijuana sales to communities affected by violence spurred by illegal drug activity.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker's recreational cannabis legalization proposal allocates 25% of tax revenue generated by marijuana sales for community development. Pritzker rolled out the recreational cannabis proposal earlier this month.

A provision in the proposal is the expungement of some drug-related convictions, an element the bill's sponsors said this week is likely to undergo changes.

Ciera Walker of Live Free Chicago on Thursday encouraged the crowd at the Capitol rally to keep the pressure on lawmakers as they continue to debate legislation.

Walker says the communities ravished by violence deserve 100% of that tax, "but we're only asking for 25%." She added she also wants the expungement of some drug convictions.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #46 on: 17 May 2019 at 22:50 »
Since it's U.S. news, just by not claiming this man was White means he was of another species. Plus I Google Mapped this address in the article, which was not a White part of Chicago.  Anyways, here is more proof of how these non-Whites have no respect for our laws or our way of life. All I can hope for is the uppity nigger or mud that is the catalyst to ignite RaHoWa full steam.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/mob-surrounds-chicago-police-officer-forces-him-to-release-suspect-or-be-shot-Cuboq0tFn0qc7PCb2GpVUQ/

Mob Surrounds Chicago Police Officer, Forces Him To Release Suspect Or Be Shot

byHolly Matkin
Mar 24-edited

Chicago, IL – A Chicago police officer was forced to let a handcuffed drug suspect escape after a group of men surrounded the officer and threatened to kill him if he didn’t let the suspect walk.

“Ten people surrounded me, indicating that they had firearms. And one person pulled him away from me, holding his waist, indicating that he would use a firearm against me,” the officer said over his police radio after the harrowing altercation.

The incident occurred in the 4700-block of West Gladys Avenue at about 2:10 p.m. last Sunday, after two Chicago police officers witnessed a drug transaction take place inside a vehicle, the Chicago Tribune reported.

“After he was stopped, the driver exited the vehicle and began to discard bundles of suspected narcotics to the ground,” the Chicago Police Department (CPD) told CWB Chicago.

“Officers were able to detain the subject, but after police began collecting the bundles of suspected narcotics, the offender began to struggle with [officers], thrashing his body around,” the department said. “Police attempted to subdue the offender, who began to kick and strike” the officers.

A crowd of bystanders quickly converged on the scene, and some snatched up the bundles of drugs off the ground.

Other members of the mob surrounded the officers and began “yelling at and threatening” them, the CPD said.

One of the officers attempted to control the unruly crowd, and ultimately took off after a suspect who ran away with some of the suspected narcotics, the Chicago Tribune reported.

That left the second officer alone with the arrestee and the emboldened mob.

The group “implied that they had weapons,” although no one brandished one, CPD Spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi told the Chicago Tribune.

“Ten people surrounded me, indicating that they had firearms,” the lone officer said over the police radio. “And one person pulled him away from me, holding his waist, indicating that he would use a firearm against me.”

The officer stepped away from the suspect, who was quickly ushered away by someone in the group.

“It was a situation where [the officer] didn’t want to escalate what could have been a very volatile situation,” Guglielmi told the Chicago Tribune.

“Gunshots then were heard in close proximity to the incident, putting officers in further fear of their safety,” the CPD told CWB Chicago. “The offender was able to make good his escape with the help of subjects from the crowd.”

He was still wearing the officer’s handcuffs when he fled the scene.

Guglielmi confirmed that someone fired a gun near the scene of the attempted arrest, possibly to intimidate or distract the officers, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Additional officers flooded the area, and ended up chasing four men, who were taken into custody about a half block away from the altercation.

They were all later released without being charged.The man the officers had originally attempted to place under arrest was not one of the subjects they apprehended.

Because the suspect is not in custody, is not the subject of an investigative alert, and has no warrants out for his arrest, CPD refused to identify him, CWB Chicago reported.

It was unclear whether or not the CPD is even searching for the escapee or any of the people who threatened to kill the officer.

CPD has not responded to Blue Lives Matter’s request for comment.
"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #47 on: 17 May 2019 at 23:37 »
These mud races are appalling, absolute animals. Definitely shows that our great founder Ben Klassen was right, if we were to leave the niggers and muds to their own devices they would wither on the vine. Either by killing each other off or just the inability to survive in western society without the aid of the White taxpayers.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/2019/05/17/pregnant-chicago-woman-slain-baby-cut-from-her-womb/

Pregnant Chicago woman slain, baby cut from her womb

May 17, 2019
CNN
Marlen Ochoa-Lopez

CHICAGO (AP) — A Chicago woman who sold baby clothes to a pregnant woman and lured her back to her house with an offer of more clothing has been charged with murder after allegedly strangling the woman with a cord and cutting the infant from her womb, police said Thursday.

Clarisa Figueroa, 46, apparently wanted to raise another child two years after her adult son died of natural causes, investigators said.

“Words cannot express how disgusting and thoroughly disturbing these allegations are,” Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson told reporters at a news conference to announce the murder charges against Figueroa and her 24-year-old daughter, Desiree Figueroa. The mother’s boyfriend, 40-year-old Piotr Bobak, was charged with concealment of a homicide.

The charges come three weeks after 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez disappeared and a day after her body was discovered in a garbage can in the backyard of Figueroa’s home on the city’s Southwest Side, about 4 miles from her own home.

According to police, the young woman drove from her high school to Figueroa’s home in response to an offer of free clothes that Figueroa had posted on Facebook. When she arrived, police said, she was strangled and the baby cut from her body.

A few hours later, Figueroa frantically called 911, claiming that her newborn baby was not breathing. When first responders arrived, the child was blue. They tried to resuscitate the infant and transported the boy to a nearby hospital, where police said he remained in grave condition and was not expected to survive.

Police did not connect the woman’s disappearance and the 911 call about the baby until May 7, when friends of Ochoa-Lopez directed detectives to her social media account, which showed she had communicated with Figueroa in a Facebook group for expectant mothers.

At the same time, Clarisa Figueroa had started a GoFundMe campaign for the funeral of what she said was her dying baby, said Sara Walker, a spokeswoman for Ochoa-Lopez’s family.

Police then conducted DNA tests, which showed that Ochoa-Lopez and her husband, Yiovanni Lopez, were actually his parents, Walker said.

When police arrived to question Figueroa, her daughter told them that her mother was in the hospital with some kind of leg injury, before adding that she had just delivered a baby, said Brendan Deenihan, deputy chief of detectives.

“She told an extremely odd story,” and officers “kind of knew where this is headed,” Deenihan said.

Police then searched the neighborhood and found Ochoa-Lopez’s car a few blocks away. On Tuesday, they returned with a search warrant, finding cleaning supplies as well as evidence of blood in the hallway and in the bathroom. They later found the body in a trash can behind the house and recovered surveillance video that showed Ochoa-Lopez’s vehicle driving through the neighborhood on the day they believed she was killed, authorities said.

Ochoa-Lopez’s family had been looking for her since her disappearance on April 23, organizing search parties and holding news conferences as they pushed police for updates in the investigation.

Her father, Arnulfo Ochoa, said relatives were grateful to have found her. Now they want justice. The family was also bracing for the baby’s death, while still hoping for a miracle.

“We plead to God that he gives us our child because that is a blessing that my wife left for us,” Yiovanni Lopez told reporters through a Spanish interpreter outside the county morgue where his wife’s body was taken.

The three suspects were scheduled to appear Friday in bond court.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #48 on: 24 May 2019 at 16:00 »
I love to watch the ignorant with their anti-white agenda react to their made up racism. I feel that it can help to awaken our Brothers and Sisters to the plot against them by their constant overreactions. The o.k. symbol has been a real mental mind f*ck for them. I just hope in some round about way (as an Illinois resident) I'm not being made to pay for their stupidity.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/445345-illinois-high-school-spends-over-50k-on-new-yearbooks-after

Illinois high school spends over $50K on new yearbooks after students make white supremacist hand symbol in photos

An Illinois high school was forced to spend thousands of dollars to reprint the school's annual yearbook after it was discovered that several students photographed within had made hand gestures that have been used by prominent white nationalists.

In a statement to parents first reported by the Chicago Tribune, school officials at Oak Park and River Forest High School wrote it was unclear whether the students intended the hand gestures ― which appeared to be the "OK" symbol popularized to identify white nationalists by websites such as 4chan ― were meant with racist intent or were instead part of the popular "circle game," which pranks unsuspecting people into looking below the waist of the gesturing person.

"We’ve been made aware that this year’s ‘Tabula’ yearbook, which has not yet been distributed, contains several photos of students making a hand gesture that has different meanings. In some cases it’s used in what is known as the circle game," reads the statement obtained by the Tribune.

"However, the gesture has more recently become associated with white nationalism. Regardless of intent, the potential negative impact of this gesture has led us to decide that we cannot distribute the yearbook as is. We are looking at alternative options, and in the coming days we will share further details about distribution plans," the statement continued.

"In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and support as we work through this situation," school officials concluded.

The total cost for the reprint of the yearbook reportedly topped $53,000, according to the Tribune, which the school paid manufacturer Jostens to deliver a new version by mid-June.

“My understanding is [yearbook staff] followed protocol,” area superintendent Joylynn Pruitt-Adams said, according to the Tribune. “Things in this country change so rapidly. I don’t want anyone to think we are accusing our students of anything. For us, it was the impact of what the publication could have on the student body.”

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #49 on: 25 May 2019 at 12:11 »
Anything said by a White Man whether it's true or not is now forever a racist statement according to the anti-White agenda.

https://patch.com/illinois/highlandpark/nazi-linked-quotation-found-highland-park-high-school-yearbook

Nazi-Linked Quotation Found In Highland Park High School YearbookTwo offensive senior quotations from the class of 2019 made it into the HPHS yearbook before administrators halted distribution.

By Jonah Meadows, Patch Staff | May 22, 2019 1:54 pm ET | Updated May 22, 2019 4:38 pm ET

HIGHLAND PARK, IL — School officials halted distribution of the Highland Park High School yearbook because it included a pair of offensive senior quotations, including one attributed to Nazi leaders.

"If you tell a big enough lie, and you tell it often enough, it will be believed," was chosen by one member of the HPHS class of 2019 and appeared below the senior's photo in the initial printing of the yearbook. Though attributed to "Anonymous" in the yearbook, the saying has been credited to Adolf Hitler and Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Geobbels.

School officials said the Nazi-linked maxim is one of two offensive quotations allowed to find its way into print. Administrators apologized in a letter to HPHS parents, saying they only learned of the quotations after they were notified by students.

"Senior quotations are reviewed and approved by a team, and we take full responsibility for having missed the quotations that should have never been published in the yearbook," Township High School District 113 administrators said in a statement. A district spokesperson has not responded to an inquiry as to who is on that team, the nature of the second offensive quotation or a timeline for reprinting new yearbooks.

"Any act that disrupts the learning environment or makes our students feel unsafe is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Our school stands for respect and inclusion," the district's statement said. "We strive to create a welcome and safe learning environment for our students and will continue to work with them in being thoughtful and responsible in the ways they express themselves."

Principal Deborah Finn told parents the school was "actively" working to "eliminate hate speech from our learning spaces," according to WMAQ-TV, which first reported the story Tuesday night. Finn said no more yearbooks would be distributed "until we are able to rectify the situation." One student told the station they were amazed that someone raised in Highland Park could "espouse these words from such an animal and continue to think it's OK."

Highland Park is the second high school to stop distribution of its yearbook due to offensive content this week. On Friday, news broke that Oak Park River Forest High School will pay more than $50,000 to reprint its yearbooks after 18 students were pictured displaying a hand gesture associated with white supremacist groups.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 3019
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3605
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12404
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 3034
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3813
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]