No User is in Racial Loyalty Chat

Latest Posts ... Who's in the Chat ... Subscribe/Unsubscribe to R.L. News Email Update

Recent Posts

Shoutbox

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

19 May 2019 at 22:01
Check out my post about the Flyers! I'm willing to make them for anyone here. Message me. 8)

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11337.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

23 April 2019 at 06:32
Theology of Hate: Creativity's History

All images used in the lecture were stolen from us/C.A.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

20 April 2019 at 06:08
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

18 April 2019 at 19:03
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 14:36
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

16 March 2019 at 01:00
Press Release:

2019-03-15 Massacre of Muslims in New Zealand

https://creativityalliance.com/forum/index.php/topic,11204.0.html
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

07 March 2019 at 17:13
BTW Don't sing this loud and proud. Your neighbours will think you're a fuc'in  sicko.
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

05 March 2019 at 13:44
Dedicated to Cardinal George "Pederast" Pell:

Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

05 March 2019 at 13:33
Hidden to Guests

Hidden to Guests

17 February 2019 at 14:29
The White Race is currently at War, as Creators we know the importance of uniting to fight our enemies and help our people.
So don't procrastinate contact a Reverend or Primary Church Group today, to help join in the fight for our survival. RAHOWA!!!

R.L. Newsletter

N.A. Radio

Author Topic: Illinois News

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
  • The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
      • Hidden to Guests
Re: Illinois News
« Reply #10 on: 13 March 2019 at 18:04 »
I have the perfect idea for the new flag of Illinois. To bad I'm to old for the contest. Haha

RAHOWA!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ilnews.org/news/state_politics/high-school-students-inspire-bill-for-new-illinois-state-flag/article_a4f23fce-44e9-11e9-8ce8-b3553bd3d9ea.amp.html

High school students inspire bill for new Illinois state flag

By Brett Rowland | Illinois News Network

State Rep. Daniel Didech, D-Buffalo Grove, has introduced a bill to scrap Illinois' state flag and hold a contest to choose a new one.

Didech said he crafted the bill after meeting with two Stevenson High School students who proposed the contest.

House Bill 3799 calls for the Illinois Secretary of State to start a contest for a new design for the official Illinois state flag. The contest would be open to residents 21 and younger and students attending a public university in the state. It would also create a State Flag Selection Committee to pick the winning design.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

The Church of Creativity Illinois - U.S.A.
Email: Illinois@creativityalliance.com

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #11 on: 16 March 2019 at 14:33 »
Not only does Illinois been over backwards for the niggrrs and muds, they also love the faggots too. Here's another waste of taxpayer dollars for more laws that are unneeded.

https://www.ilnews.org/news/economy/bill-would-require-single-occupancy-bathrooms-in-illinois-be-gender/article_4410b318-4677-11e9-903f-cf43ca39a997.html

Bill would require single-occupancy bathrooms in Illinois be gender neutral

By Greg Bishop | Illinois News NetworkMar 14, 2019

A state Senator wants single-occupancy restrooms throughout the state in schools and businesses with public accommodations to have a gender-neutral sign.

Amendment 1 to Senate Bill 556 from Sen. Melinda Bush, D-Grayslake, would require any single-occupancy restroom to be labeled with a gender neutral designation, but some within her own party worried the measure may add to what some business owners see as a growing list of regulations that make doing business in the state more difficult.

Bush said the measure does not require any new plumbing or new facilities be built, it would only require that if the place of public accommodation has a single-occupant bathroom that it have a gender-neutral label. If passed, such restrooms could only be used by one person at a time, or by a family.

"As a Reverend Creator and the Liaison to Illinois, I'm willing to guide any person to our wonderful religion of Creativity. I can be reached through email, chats through our Skype and C.A. Site, and snail mail. I urge you to take the first step towards Racial Loyalty and our survival. RaHoWa!"

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #12 on: 16 March 2019 at 16:29 »
This is how successful your state can be; When race traitor politicians take advantage of the Whites to show favor to the kikes, niggers, queers, and other mud races.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ilnews.org/news/economy/illinois-reserve-fund-has-enough-cash-for-state-to-operate/article_f7050e1c-45da-11e9-b03a-9f15e2054e7e.amp.html

Illinois' reserve fund has enough cash for state to operate for one-tenth of a day

By Cole Lauterbach | Illinois News Network Mar 14, 2019

A lesser-mentioned consequence of the budget battle between Democrats in the General Assembly and then-Gov. Bruce Rauner was the depletion of Illinois’ rainy day fund, which still sits nearly empty.

A state’s rainy day fund is used to avoid having to make cuts or tax hikes in the event of a sudden drop in revenue like what many states saw during the recession. In 2017, Illinois lawmakers voted to drain the state’s Budget Stabilization Fund and include the hundreds of millions of dollars that were in it to keep services going during the budget battle. Today, there’s less than a percentage of Illinois’ annual budget in that fund.

Justin Theal, an officer with Pew Charitable Trusts, said that goes against the national trend. Most other states have been bolstering their funds during times of higher revenue.

“The state had about $10 million in its rainy day fund, or the equivalent of just one-tenth of one day’s worth of operating cost,” he said. “Fiscal Year 2018 saw thirty-two states add nearly $10 billion to their rainy day funds. That’s largely the result of a healthy economy, robust stock market returns, specific state policy actions, and at least a portion of that was due to tax revenue growth from the recent federal tax reform package.”

Pew’s annual report on the matter shows the median number of days a state could operate solely on rainy day funds, regardless of how unlikely, is 23.2 days. This is the eighth consecutive year that states increased their funds. In total, states have a collective $59.9 billion.

Having little-to-no money in a state’s rainy day chest is not ignored by credit rating agencies, which can make it more expensive for states to borrow in the future.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #13 on: 16 March 2019 at 16:57 »
Let the niggers eat McDonald's with my taxes.

https://www.wifr.com/content/news/Illinois-bill-proposes-using-SNAP-benefits-for-fast-food-507201491.html

Illinois bill proposes using SNAP benefits (Food Stamps) for fast food

By WIFR Newsroom
Posted: Fri 10:57 AM, Mar 15, 2019

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WIFR) -- A new bill would allow people to use SNAP benefits (food stamps) to buy fast food in Illinois.

The bill, HB 3343​, would create a Restaurant Meals Program as part of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.

If passed, the bill would allow some recipients to use their monthly allowance to purchase meals from restaurants. The option would only be available to people over 60 years old, people with disabilities and homeless people.

SNAP recipients can only use benefits to purchase food at grocery stores or a farmer's market in Illinois right now.

The bill was filed by Rep. Sonya Harper (IL-6th District) in February. It would require the Restaurant Meals Program to take effect no later than January 1, 2020.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Hidden to Guests

• Liaison to Illinois
  • Friend of Creativity
      • Hidden to Guests
« Reply #14 on: 17 March 2019 at 00:11 »
My state has been busy trying to destroy itself. I knew this new governor would be bad for Illinoisans. It's like he is trying to fast track Illinois for the worst  state of the union award. Not sure how much more of this I can handle. It bothers (both saddens and angers) me to see the blatant disrespect and hatred of our Race. I'm not a fan of White flight but I'm starting see why my brothers and sisters move from the problems. To bad the anti-white agenda is world wide, giving us no real place to avoid it.

https://wqad.com/2019/03/11/illinois-legislation-would-ban-landlords-from-reporting-tenants-to-immigration-officials/

Illinois legislation would ban landlords from reporting tenants to immigration officials

POSTED 8:37 AM, MARCH 11, 2019, BY WQAD DIGITAL TEAM

SPRINGFIELD (Illinois News Network) — Illinois lawmakers are debating restrictions on whether a landlord can report a tenant who is living in the country illegally to authorities.

State Sen. Christina Castro’s legislation was vetoed last year by Gov. Bruce Rauner. In his veto message, Rauner said the bill would violate U.S. laws about blocking federal agencies.

If passed into law, Castro’s bill would allow a tenant to sue the landlord for up to $2,000 in civil court.

She said the aim of the bill was to give immigrants a shield from discrimination.

“This bill is to allow our immigrant communities to feel safe and not retaliated against based on what their immigration status is,” she said.

Sen. Dale Righter, R-Mattoon, said the bill entirely blocks landlords from reporting illegal immigrants to the authorities.

“You are telling your landlords ‘no, you can’t say a word to anyone in law enforcement about that individual,’” he said. “Is there any other area that you can think of in state policy where you would so tie a landlord’s hands?”

The bill now awaits House consideration.

California has a law that prohibits landlords from asking tenants about their immigration status. There’s an effort in Washington D.C. to charge a landlord guilty of reporting a tenant to immigration with felony extortion.

P.O. Box 595 Herrin
Illinois U.S.A. 62948

Good News - Nigger AIDS in the US

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard General News

Replies: 0
Popularity: 2864
Last post 14 August 2008 at 23:20
by Hidden to Guests
Good News from The Age Newspaper: Jew's Mask is Slipping

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Downunder News

Replies: 2
Popularity: 3465
Last post 25 January 2009 at 15:57
by Hidden to Guests
Real South African News

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard African News

Replies: 20
Popularity: 12132
Last post 24 December 2009 at 14:15
by Hidden to Guests
Good News: SPLC loses $50 Million. Bad news: $PLC can afford it

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard American News

Popularity: 2927
Last post 14 April 2009 at 15:24
by Hidden to Guests
How to post an article in RL News Forum (Video Tutorial)

Started by Hidden to GuestsBoard Help!

Popularity: 3682
Last post 04 May 2009 at 05:03
by Hidden to Guests

Legal Notices
Due to a 2003 CE decision in the US 7th Circuit Court Of Appeals, the name “Church of the Creator” is the trademarked property of a Christian entity known as TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family of URI®. Use of the name “Church of the Creator” in any context is historical, and is presented for educational purposes only. The Church of Creativity makes no attempt to assume or supersede the trademark. Trademark remains with the trademark holder. [More ...]

The Church of Creativity is a Professional, Non-Violent, Progressive Pro-White Religion. We promote White Civil Rights, White Self-Determination, and White Liberation via 100% legal activism. We do not promote, tolerate nor incite illegal activity. [More ...]